Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:40 pm 
This user has been published! Shiny Red Star This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter This user got funny with a rodent Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
Of the Temples and Towers we've seen so far, they all want to protect and help their Rulers. This goes beyond mere physical defenses, though - before Jed told Stanley to get the Juggles, he got the Tool to calm down and find some mellow.

I posit that all of the Towers have similar goals, and the personalities they have are optimized for teaching their Rulers.

Jed is patient and indestructible; Stanley can get angry with him, but can't DO anything to him. Can't 'Hammer him, can't disband him... and still has to deal with him once his anger burns out. Might as well skip the anger and tantrums, right?

Shirley controls Charlie's 'Dish connection and has strict ideas about what's proper and how things should be done; he may figure out how to manipulate her eventually, but for the moment at least she is forcing him to play by the rules.

Templeton, like Jed, is indestructible (unless she wants to end the side, and she might - this is Jillian); Jillian can't brute force her way out of dealing with him or fob the duty off to someone else. She'll finally have to learn how to use her words and how to structure her arguments. (even gunboat diplomacy requires a minimum of diplomacy)

Huehue... is open to speculation. Gloriously screwing with Bill aside, we haven't seen him in action, so it's not clear what his goals or preferred tactics are. Forcing Caesar to make executive decisions and to seize the reins of leadership, maybe? "I cannot rule. You must decide."

Ask Count Downer is over and archived now.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:25 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Maybe they finally figured out how to turn on the tutorial mode? (Turning on the tutorial should be covered in the tutorial.)

-The Song of Maybe

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:39 pm 
    This user has been published! Shiny Red Star This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter This user got funny with a rodent Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Erfworld's got such a steep learning curve, after all. One PvP match and BAM! You're out of the game forever!

Ask Count Downer is over and archived now.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:32 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Well, or at least that was the case before the pliers. YOLT as Ace would say.

-The Song of Maybe

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:15 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Shai hulud wrote:
    YOLT as Ace would say.

You mean YOLLTM. :wanda:

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:49 pm 
    Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    No one in particular wrote:
    Erfworld's got such a steep learning curve, after all. One PvP match and BAM! You're out of the game forever!

Just roll a new character, and "POP" you're back in the game at level 1.

(... Help me assemble my army for the great war, your donations will give an army of dwagons a good home against the army of darkness ... not as important.)

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:59 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter E is for Erfworld Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    keybounce wrote:
    Just roll a new character, and "POP" you're back in the game at level 1.

Precisely, that's what The Box is for!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:26 am 
    This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Shai hulud wrote:
    Maybe they finally figured out how to turn on the tutorial mode? (Turning on the tutorial should be covered in the tutorial.)

Heh, I like this answer best.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld