Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld

Post subject: free 100 shmuckers 4U!
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:04 am 
This user has been published! Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
Hey!

I got useless shmuckers. Make a comment, any comment here, and get 100.

Only one comment per person gets tipped, offer stands until I run out of shmuckers, sockpuppets are ok (how would I even know if you use them :P), might take several days as I don't check the forum very often anymore.

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:01 am 
    IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Will this be followed by a contract offer in which I pay you 110 shmuckers to find out why you did it?

Last edited by Jatopian on Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
  • Tipped by 3 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:02 am 
    This user is a Tool! IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    First I thought this was a spam post, generated by ever more convincing Spam-bots, though I did wonder how they referenced Shmuckers.

Now I have to ask, why do you want to give your Shmuckers away? I take it you regard them as useless so you have no interest in buying stuff from the store (if thats an option for you), gems, cards, units (once they are tradable) or tipping other people when you agree with them?

The Imperfect Warlord

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:09 am 
    Mined 4 Erf Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits
    Free money (sort of) and it isn't a scam? What is the world coming too?

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:13 am 
    Spruce wrote:
    sockpuppets are ok (how would I even know if you use them :P)
    Well, account created after this thread would be a clue, if not 100% proof.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:14 am 
    Mined 4 Erf Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Marbits
    Also, the number of posts might be a clue.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:17 am 
    This user has been published! Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Bandaid wrote:
    First I thought this was a spam post, generated by ever more convincing Spam-bots, though I did wonder how they referenced Shmuckers.

Now I have to ask, why do you want to give your Shmuckers away? I take it you regard them as useless so you have no interest in buying stuff from the store (if thats an option for you), gems, cards, units (once they are tradable) or tipping other people when you agree with them?

Heheh, not a spam-bot just a tired reader. :)

The post costs to order physical things to Europe are so expensive (compared to the item's price, especially when they are "free" with the shmuckers) that I don't want to pay them. I already bought all the virtual stuff for sale in the store and I'm unhappy that some book2 bonus content is locked only on physical books. I don't think the book 3 will read well because of the text updates so I'm not saving for or getting it either. I don't care for 3d virtual cards and I don't approve of the crypto-mining so gems are out for me too.

Rather than only tip opinions that I agree with I'm just gonna give my shmuckers away and ask for a account wipe after that.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:18 am 
    TotallyLegitNewUser wrote:
    Spruce wrote:
    sockpuppets are ok (how would I even know if you use them :P)
    Well, account created after this thread would be a clue, if not 100% proof.

Hahah, I like you, new user. Welcome to the forums! :)

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:30 am 
    This user is a Tool! IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    I hear you on the shipping issue, I am from Germany myself. I really would like the physical books but given the exorbitant freight costs because of how much they weigh I am also restricting myself to digitial goods. At least that was the case until free cards day. Now that they have to ship me something anyway...

As for the rest, if you do no longer enjoy the story then you do no longer enjoy the story. I wonder if you have to go as far as wiping your account though. Why not come back in a year or two and see if a string of updates help? Though the decision is yours of course and sometimes a clean cut is for the best.

But kindly hand over your armored red dwagon badge if you truly decide to go forever ;)

The Imperfect Warlord

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:35 am 
    IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Spruce wrote:
    Rather than only tip opinions that I agree with I'm just gonna give my shmuckers away and ask for a account wipe after that.
    And I didn't even have to pay 110 shmuckers.
    That's too bad though. I will miss your little dancing tree and the presence it implies.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:54 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day This user is a Tool!
    Spruce wrote:
    Bandaid wrote:

Heheh, not a spam-bot just a tired reader. :)

The post costs to order physical things to Europe are so expensive (compared to the item's price, especially when they are "free" with the shmuckers) that I don't want to pay them. I already bought all the virtual stuff for sale in the store and I'm unhappy that some book2 bonus content is locked only on physical books. I don't think the book 3 will read well because of the text updates so I'm not saving for or getting it either. I don't care for 3d virtual cards and I don't approve of the crypto-mining so gems are out for me too.

Have you tried downloading multiple copies of Book 2, one from the BOOK 1+Book 2 bundle, and one from the solo Book 2 PDF?

I have.

Didn't work. Just found out about a week ago.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:57 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter This user got funny with a rodent Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Nice! My current shmucker balance is lower than usual, after I contracted a dirtamancer to mine for me. :D

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:04 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! This user has been published! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    I've got a dozen fanfiction competition ideas I could host with some more shmuckers, so why not?

I am somewhat confused, though. Are you leaving Erfworld? I get that impression from other's comments, but not so much from your own posts.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:11 am 
    This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf This user got funny with a rodent This user is a Tool! Shiny Red Star Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins For when you need it most Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Sure. I'll take some free shmuckers.

Fear the would-be hero. For against the pangs of conscience, there is no more effective anesthesia than a righteous cause. And no one sees themselves as the villain, especially the villain.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:17 am 
    Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Well I'm a new tool, also from Europe, but I've not yet acquired anything virtual from the store (no schmuckers yet except the ones tipped to me, which I also used one half for tips). I'm also interested in future units and maybe gem trade, so I'll surely welcome some "free" schmuckers if there are any left!
    Thanks Spruce, for that kind offer, hope you'll continue to follow Erfworld...

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:57 pm 
    This user is a Tool! This user posted the comment of the month This user got funny with a rodent Shiny Red Star Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    First, don't worry about tipping me; it's not why I'm posting.

I'm sorry you're not enjoying yourself here, but my suggestion would be the same as some of the others. Don't wipe your account, just take a break and return in a few months.

Thank you to Yshl's daughter for my new avatar. I love it! 3/4/2018

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:41 pm 
    This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user has been published! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary Shiny Red Star Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    I like free money, but not at the cost of you leaving, Spruce. You're a good man, a good unit. You post some good fanart. Please stay so we can all enjoy your presence.

It's my fanfiction. :)

My erf PC game (first test version): Jack Attack Give it a go.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:00 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user has been published! This user is a Tool! Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    <3 Spruce

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:03 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Spruce can't leave...

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:07 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user has been published! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf This user got funny with a rodent Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user is a Tool! Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    I've enjoyed your artwork, and hope you reconsider. Like many people said, there's no need for an account wipe. You can just go and come back when/if you ever feel like it.

Even if you aren't enjoying the story at the moment there's always the next story arc to look forward to, as well as any new standalone stories like Digdoug.

Whatever you decide, it's been nice having you around and thanks for sharing your talent.

*A Very Erfworld Questmas - Peace on Erf.
    *Blast From The Past - 10 part story about an army frozen in time. Finished!

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld