Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld

Post Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:22 pm 
This user has been published! Shiny Red Star This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter This user got funny with a rodent Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
Mary Bankster!

A moneymancer by pop, she always felt more at home with the hippiemancers. She was especially close friends with Captain Eezy Keezy Flag, Queen (so she claimed) Gretchin Fletchin, the steward Brand, and the rest of the Woad Trippers. (The name came from their use of flower power body paints in search of enlightenment and good times)

Times change though, and she can't get away to the gang as much as she used to. Which is not to say she's given up on the skills she picked up among the hippies. While visiting Cities in the course of her work, she amuses herself by sneaking out and leaving strange Signs on the walls. Despite doing it for a while now, no one has made the connection between her and the elusive "Banksy"

Ask Count Downer is over and archived now.

• Tipped by 2 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:18 am 
    This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user has been published! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary Shiny Red Star Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    No one in particular wrote:
    Mary Bankster!

A moneymancer by pop, she always felt more at home with the hippiemancers. She was especially close friends with Captain Eezy Keezy Flag, Queen (so she claimed) Gretchin Fletchin, the steward Brand, and the rest of the Woad Trippers. (The name came from their use of flower power body paints in search of enlightenment and good times)

Times change though, and she can't get away to the gang as much as she used to. Which is not to say she's given up on the skills she picked up among the hippies. While visiting Cities in the course of her work, she amuses herself by sneaking out and leaving strange Signs on the walls. Despite doing it for a while now, no one has made the connection between her and the elusive "Banksy"

I'll see what I can do.

It's my fanfiction. :)

My erf PC game (first test version): Jack Attack Give it a go.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:08 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    ...Can this be a thing? Can we use this forum to post characters we have created, but either don't have the thinkamancy juice or time to rhyme up a story about them and are willing to send them into public domain?

I'll post one:

The Khan of Ye
    Ruler of Ye, a side connected to Easteregg and Westeregg. Indeed, he can trace his lineage to Westeregg itself, but Ye broke off at some point.
    He is a Rhyme-a-mancer by birth, but spends more energy studying Carnymancy than Rhyme-a-mancy. There is nothing he likes more than saying "No, those aren't the rules, these are the way the rules should be."
    His side's natural allies are Snookie Monsters.
    He fashions his side as a warrior-philosopher side, intent on his lineage conquering the world. He intends to have four children (North, South, East, and West) that split into allied sides from him, conquering the world in five major sides that rule a very broad range of Erfworld, and he is researching Carnymancy that would give him more power over those 4 split sides than a King would normally have.
    His rhetoric is polorizing. People that enjoy his philosophy, mostly casters, get behind him completely, and a number of sides enjoy his company and look to him as a leader. However, the people who don't like his philosophy want nothing to do with him. Because of this, he is seen as a powder keg of a side, waiting to explode.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:37 am 
    This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf This user got funny with a rodent This user is a Tool! Shiny Red Star Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins For when you need it most Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Falcon X wrote:
    ...Can this be a thing? Can we use this forum to post characters we have created, but either don't have the thinkamancy juice or time to rhyme up a story about them and are willing to send them into public domain?

I'll post one:

The Khan of Ye
    Ruler of Ye, a side connected to Easteregg and Westeregg. Indeed, he can trace his lineage to Westeregg itself, but Ye broke off at some point.
    He is a Rhyme-a-mancer by birth, but spends more energy studying Carnymancy than Rhyme-a-mancy. There is nothing he likes more than saying "No, those aren't the rules, these are the way the rules should be."
    His side's natural allies are Snookie Monsters.
    He fashions his side as a warrior-philosopher side, intent on his lineage conquering the world. He intends to have four children (North, South, East, and West) that split into allied sides from him, conquering the world in five major sides that rule a very broad range of Erfworld, and he is researching Carnymancy that would give him more power over those 4 split sides than a King would normally have.
    His rhetoric is polorizing. People that enjoy his philosophy, mostly casters, get behind him completely, and a number of sides enjoy his company and look to him as a leader. However, the people who don't like his philosophy want nothing to do with him. Because of this, he is seen as a powder keg of a side, waiting to explode.

I see no reason why not. The right character concept might even spark inspiration for a would-be fanfic writer.

Thought it might catch more of the right kind of attention in Fiction, Poetry, and Other Writing

Fear the would-be hero. For against the pangs of conscience, there is no more effective anesthesia than a righteous cause. And no one sees themselves as the villain, especially the villain.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri May 04, 2018 7:14 pm 
    This user has been published! Shiny Red Star This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter This user got funny with a rodent Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Got another one:

'Quoted' Ian.

A dittomancer with pretensions of rhyme-o-mancy, he constantly tries to come up with witty and pithy things to say. Nothing would make him happier than to hear his words echoed all across the side, be they astute observations or brilliant bon mots... but alas and alack, he's just no good at it. His bon mots are belabored and his observations banal. Worse still is how he'll try to force his latest catchphrase into every conversation, trying to "make it a thing." And of course, he'll repeat it "just in case you didn't catch it the first time. Just in case."

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri May 11, 2018 5:50 pm 
    Not a caster this time, but still a character/concept free for the taking:

The Armour Guard: an elite class of pikers, their distinctive halberds inspire fear in their foes, while their matching hauberks give them bonuses to defense. Similar to Transylvito warlords, they work exceptionally well when stacked with flying beasts such as gwiffons, megalos and orlies, even developing close bonds with the animals.

Be warned though - the armour guard can be driven into berserker rages if one of their feathered friends is croaked. Those that have lived through it still shudder at the terrifying visage... lips pulled back and teeth gnashing, hair bristling and eyes blazing... and that horrible cry, "MAH FRAVRIT BIRDS!"

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld