Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld

Post subject: Badges?
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:21 pm 
Mined 4 Erf E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter
I know I'm a few (read several) years late to asking this, but how (if at all) could I possibly get my badges for backing "E is for Erfworld" and "Erfworld: Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3" on Kickstater? Thanks in advanced.

Edit: Disregard, question has been answered

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Badges?
     Post Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:23 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter E is for Erfworld Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    Is this where we can get pre-joining badges added? I backed all the kickstarters except for the Battle Crest Pins.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:51 am 
    Shiny Red Star Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld This user has been published! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Shiny Red Star Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins For when you need it most Celebrated Rob and Linda's 1st Won Mine4erf for the Marbits
    Could you link to your Kickstarter profile, Caprice? Private message would be acceptable if you'd prefer.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:33 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day This user is a Tool!
    Caprice wrote:
    Is this where we can get pre-joining badges added? I backed all the kickstarters except for the Battle Crest Pins.

If that's the case, then I don't need any pre-joining badges since all the kick-starter events occured before I discovered Erfworld in the firstplace. (And even if I had discovered Erfworld backthen, I lacked both the will and ability to do so since I lacked a Card that could make online purchases).

edit: I'll admit I just made this post so I could do the topic title.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:10 pm 
    Shiny Red Star Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld This user has been published! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Shiny Red Star Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins For when you need it most Celebrated Rob and Linda's 1st Won Mine4erf for the Marbits
    Caprice: You're fixed up! Thanks!

Anomynous 167: Yes, yes, we're very proud of you. *pat pat*

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld