Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld

Post subject: Wiki Work
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:40 am 
Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! This user has been published! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Diamonds Suit Pip
So, I got a bit distracted from researching for a fanfic idea and ended up making a list of every appearance or mention of every single character or unit of Erfworld, noting every time they appear in an update or are mentioned in an update, with parentheses around the mentions(individually, for your searching convenience).

Two months, three editing passes(one devoted entirely to finding that booping missing parentheses), 39 pages, 15128 words, and 113699 characters later, in the following posts is the behemoth of text, including 5571 appearances and 2563 mentions of 423 different characters. The main document by itself is almost twice the allowed character limit per post, so I have had to post it in parts below.

I've wanted such a list for my own reference purposes since before I saw what I hoped was such a list on the wiki a few years ago, the Appearances page. In addition to by now being 250-odd updates out of date(according to the Book 3 Page 102 note), I was disappointed that there wasn't a reference to the updates used to generate the numbers. How could one find those appearances, or even check if the numbers were accurate?

Therefore, I've included update numbers within this master list of canon updates, which aside from a compulsion for completeness suits my needs just fine. Book 0 updates and bonus content have not been included, nor backer stories, but I had to leave some work for y'all anyway. :)

Anticipating the preferences of others, however, one of my editing passes included transferring the names and numbers of times they appear in the master list(found through the blessed search function, Ctrl + F), into an Excel file so I can rearrange the list by order of appearance, alphabetically by character, or numerically by total appearances and mentions, by total appearances, or by total mentions. I can easily create a different ordering if someone finds a different idea to their preference, and can potentially send current copies to interested individuals, but at the moment I can't attach them to this post.

Now, in addition to giving you this data, I think this would be an excellent tool for the wiki. I'm not sure what to title it, and I think it's grown beyond what the Appearances page was intended for, so I thought it would be worth discussing here. The numerical order by total appearances can definitely be used to update the Appearances page, but I'm imagining something like an Appearances and Mentions Master List page, individual pages of Appearances and Mentions for each book, ordered tables copied from the rearrangements of the Excel file, etc. There's an awful lot of applications for this data, so I hope it’s a starting point.

For instance, anyone want to do the really insane work and list each appearance and mention on each character's wiki page? I imagine something like the descriptive table of contents, and have provided a short example:

Spoiler: show
Saline IV
- Appeared in Book 1 Page 78 in a flashback panel while Sizemore Rockwell described his former ruler to Parson Gotti.
- Appeared in Book 1 Page 79 in two flashback panels, showing his being put to the sword by Gobwins who broke their alliance, and earlier when he had promoted Stanley to Heir Designate.
- Mentioned in Book 2 Text Updates 4, wherein Vurp lied to Parson Gotti about Saline IV’s fall.
- Mentioned in Book 2 Text Updates 27, wherein Stanley described the conquering of Faq to Zhopa. Stanley had said he was going to tame dwagons, and that Saline IV didn’t care.
- Mentioned in Book 3 Page 67, wherein Parson Gotti thought of Saline IV in connection to his then Chief Warlord Stanley’s twice razing the Transylvito city of Aqua Velva for funds.
- Mentioned in Book 4 Page 8, wherein Don King in talking to Caesar Borgata, Bunny Velvetino, and Benjamin Franchise said that unlike Slately he had no particular love for King Saline, nor hatred for Stanley.

I also have several notes about the data that those going through it might find useful, including searching tips, potential errors I've made, and deliberate choices that I made for consistency and to give myself a definite ending point for my contribution to this idea, but which others may work on later:

- If a character both appeared and was mentioned in the same update, the appearance superseded the mention. Characters are roughly listed in each update according to their first mention or appearance, so even when updates switch scenes and they are only mentioned in the first but appear in the second, I counted it as an appearance.
- I know it's less than the total number of appearances and therefore technically countable, but I can't track the number of times I forgot to include the Arkenhammer as a character, and I'm sure I missed some of the other Arkentools as well.
- I didn't include Hamstard since I consider him a figment of Parson's imagination. I don't expect to see Hamstard as an independent entity in Erfworld like StupidWorld people (that we see in the apartment early on or that Parson mentions) could potentially be, if such people were summoned like Parson or as a bleedthrough like Innworld. Also, I would personally categorize Hamstard's appearances on livery as mentions, at best.
- In defining characters, I went with the wide definition of any moving person, creature, or construct, those that can act to change the story even if they'd likely need an order to do so.
- I also included groups of units, even those that included named characters. My use of Archons and Decrypted in this regard is particularly spotty, but it's a start if someone wanted to search those groups.
- I didn't include the Wonky Wrench, but it's important enough I could see someone wanting to search for it's appearances and mentions, so I wouldn't be upset if my definition of character was stretched to include it or eyebooks or whatever in the same list.
- Similarly, I didn’t include appearances of cities or locations(would that be only updates set within them?) or mentions thereof, not even Sides. Charlescomm is often used interchangeably for Charlie, but I could see someone wanting to search for cities or sides like I’ve wanted to search for characters or units.
- I didn't include titles, only the full name as far as I could discover them. If the majority or a dedicated editor prefers differently, it could be relatively easy with the "search and replace" function, which allowed me to only type the first names initially and then later replace them with full names when I discovered two Abners, two Charlottes, and two Monicas.
- I have no idea some characters had names, so I may have done them imperfectly and/or be missing the names of others. Who knew Rosetta or Tracy were named? Was that in canon somewhere?
- I am relatively confident I picked the wrong juror to be Varius Sundry, but I've never seen Game of Thrones and he really isn't important enough to me to care.
- Bat 11 gets two notices, because he's just that awesome, but other than Bat 5 I didn't track other bat names, such as in Book 1. Doombats are units, too!
- Doombats as units are hard to search for independently of Vinny Doombats' last name. I'm open to suggestions, but if it ever comes up I'd search and replace the warlord's name with VD or something else that won't be duplicated in other names, so you can replace his full name after you've looked through the entries for the units.
- As a related note, Charlie's count may seem off because of his name in the title of Book 3. I included last names partly to avoid a similar issue with Parson's klogs, but you'll need to use at least part of Parson Gotti's last name to avoid that search error.
- As a final note, you may not care about mentions, particularly the 95 I have listed with one mention and no appearances, but you can always pass over data you aren't currently interested in. The rulers may be more relevant later, as might be the random units or types of elves, there's always puns to enjoy, and there's inferences to be made even with lists of past characters. Don King mourned the Bat Pack shortly before his demise, and Caesar was remarkably similar in mourning those he missed, but I for one find it fascinating that there was no overlap in the groups.

So, get started improving the wiki! It’s the right day for it.

In my time zone, anyway. I think I'll leave y'all to it and get some sleep.

• Tipped by 3 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:42 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! This user has been published! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day Diamonds Suit Pip
    Book 1 All Appearances and Mentions:

Book 1 - The Battle for Gobwin Knob
    Book 1 Page 1 - Dwagons, Titans, Marbits, Spidews, (Stanley)
    Book 1 Page 2 - Manpower, Gobwins, Wanda Firebaugh, Stanley
    Book 1 Page 3 - Dwagons, Wanda Firebaugh, Manpower, Bogroll
    Book 1 Page 4 - Dwagons, Bogroll, Wanda Firebaugh, Stanley, Arkenhammer, Pigeons
    Book 1 Page 5 - Wanda Firebaugh, Stanley, Arkenhammer, Pigeons
    Book 1 Page 6 - Wanda Firebaugh, Stanley, Arkenhammer, Pigeons, Gobwins, Dwagons, Bogroll
    Book 1 Page 7 - Jillian Zamussels, Gwiffons, Ansom
    Book 1 Page 8 - Ansom, Jillian Zamussels, (Lofty Elves), (Shady Elves), (Tardy Elves), (Gwiffons), (Orlies), (Doombats), (Dwagons), (Vinny Doombats)
    Book 1 Page 9 - Jillian Zamussels, Ansom, Gwiffons, Orlies, (Webinar), (Sourmanders), (Tchotchkes), (Cloth Golems)
    Book 1 Page 10 - Uncroaked, Twolls, Jillian Zamussels, Gwiffons, Orlies, Ansom, Webinar, Sourmanders, Cloth Golems, Tchotchkes, Dora
    Book 1 Page 11 - Sizemore Rockwell, Janis Atlantis, Wanda Firebaugh
    Book 1 Page 12 - Jillian Zamussels, Gwiffons, Orlies, Dwagons
    Book 1 Page 13 - Wanda Firebaugh, Sizemore Rockwell, Bogroll, (Stanley)
    Book 1 Page 14 - Parson Gotti
    Book 1 Page 15 - Parson Gotti, Ross, Ashna, Takashi, Carl
    Book 1 Page 16 - Parson Gotti, Ross, Ashna, Takashi, Carl
    Book 1 Page 17 - Wanda Firebaugh, Stanley, Parson Gotti
    Book 1 Page 18 - Parson Gotti, Wanda Firebaugh, Stanley
    Book 1 Page 19 - Parson Gotti, Wanda Firebaugh, Stanley
    Book 1 Page 20 - Parson Gotti, Wanda Firebaugh, Stanley
    Book 1 Page 21 - Ansom, Marbits, Sourmanders, Gobwins, Hobgobwins, Uncroaked, Shady Elves, Woodsy Elves, Eager Elves, Luckless Elves, Schlemiel Elves
    Book 1 Page 22 - (Lofty Elves), Altruist Elves, Weiner-rammers, Superfluous Elves, Ansom,
    Odie Ose, Jillian Zamussels, Dwagons, (Stanley), (Arkenhammer), Vinny Doombats, Doombats, Marbits, Arkenpliers, Uncroaked, Parson Gotti
    Book 1 Page 23 - Parson Gotti, Stanley, Wanda Firebaugh, Uncroaked, Gobwins, Twolls
    Book 1 Page 24 - Stanley, Parson Gotti, Wanda Firebaugh, Dwagons, (Jillian Zamussels)
    Book 1 Page 25 - Webinar, Sourmanders, Cloth Golems, Tchotchkes, Dora, Spidews
    Book 1 Page 26 - Stanley, Arkenhammer, Parson Gotti, Dwagons, Maggie, Misty, Jack Snipe, (Jillian Zamussels), (Spidews), (Ansom)
    Book 1 Page 27 - Wanda Firebaugh, Parson Gotti, Stanley, Arkenhammer, Manpower, Phat-Singh, Ferdinand, Leeroy Jenkins, Toast, Uncroaked
    Book 1 Page 28 - Bogroll, Mung, Wanda Firebaugh, (Jillian Zamussels)
    Book 1 Page 29 - Gobwins, Stanley, Parson Gotti, Uncroaked, Bogroll, (Wanda Firebaugh)
    Book 1 Page 30 - Wanda Firebaugh, Jillian Zamussels, (Ansom)
    Book 1 Page 31 - Parson Gotti, Bogroll, Stanley, Arkenhammer, Dwagons, Gobwins
    Book 1 Page 32 - Parson Gotti, Dwagons, Stanley, Arkenhammer, Ansom, Arkenpliers
    Book 1 Page 33 - Stanley, Arkenhammer, Dwagons, Parson Gotti, (Ansom), Bogroll, (Sizemore Rockwell)
    Book 1 Page 34 - Ansom, Vinny Doombats, Weiner-rammers, Doombats, (Elves), (Jillian Zamussels), Webinar, Dora, Twolls, Cloth Golems, (Charlie)
    Book 1 Page 35 - Dwagons, Parson Gotti, Sizemore Rockwell, (Wanda Firebaugh), Gwiffons
    Book 1 Page 36 - Sizemore Rockwell, Parson Gotti, Bogroll, Wanda Firebaugh, Jillian Zamussels, (Stanley)
    Book 1 Page 37 - Bogroll, Parson Gotti
    Book 1 Parson's Klog 1 - Parson Gotti
    Book 1 Page 38 - (Ansom), Jillian Zamussels, Wanda Firebaugh, (Stanley), Mung
    Book 1 Parson's Klog 2 - Parson Gotti, (Sizemore Rockwell)
    Book 1 Parson's Klog 3 - Uncroaked, Dwagons, Gwiffons, Cloth Golems, Parson Gotti, (Stanley), (Sizemore Rockwell), (Ansom), (Arkenhammer)
    Book 1 Page 39 - Parson Gotti, Uncroaked, Gobwins, Stanley, (Bogroll), (Wanda Firebaugh)
    Book 1 Page 40 - Parson Gotti, Stanley, Wanda Firebaugh, (Jillian Zamussels), Ansom, Unipegataurs, Orlies, Gwiffons
    Book 1 Parson's Klog 4 - Parson Gotti, Bogroll, (Stanley), (Sizemore Rockwell), (Wanda Firebaugh)
    Book 1 Page 41 - Dwagons, Wanda Firebaugh, Jillian Zamussels, Ansom, (Stanley), Gumps, Sourmanders, Webinar
    Book 1 Page 42 - Charlie, Arkendish, Archons, Jaclyn, Jillian Zamussels, Webinar, Ansom, Marbits, Vinny Doombats, Unipegataurs, Orlies, Gwiffons, Doombats
    Book 1 Page 43 - Parson Gotti, Wanda Firebaugh, (Ansom), (Charlie), (Stanley)
    Book 1 Parson's Klog 5 - Parson Gotti, Bogroll, (Wanda Firebaugh), (Ansom), (Dwagons), (Jillian Zamussels), (Stanley), (Sizemore Rockwell)
    Book 1 Page 44 - Parson Gotti, Bogroll, Wanda Firebaugh, Dwagons, Ansom, Vinny Doombats, Archons, Jaclyn, Gwiffons, Orlies, Jillian Zamussels
    Book 1 Page 45 - Hobgobwins, Parson Gotti, Bogroll, Misty
    Book 1 Page 46 - Misty, Parson Gotti, (Dwagons)
    Book 1 Parson's Klog 6 - Parson Gotti, Dwagons, (Uncroaked), (Misty), (Ansom), (Woodsy Elves), (Gumps)
    Book 1 Page 47 - Misty, Parson Gotti, (Dwagons), (Manpower), (Phat-Singh), (Leeroy Jenkins), Wanda Firebaugh, (Arkenhammer), (Stanley), (Ansom)
    Book 1 Page 48 - Wanda Firebaugh, Stanley, (Parson Gotti), Dwagons, Doombats, Manpower, Phat-Singh, Leeroy Jenkins
    Book 1 Page 49 - Manpower, Phat-Singh, Leeroy Jenkins, Dwagons, Doombats, Vinny Doombats, Marbits, Georgia Power, Sylvia Lazarus, Nozzle, Ansom, Odie Ose, Cloth Golems
    Book 1 Page 50 - Webinar, Dora, Jillian Zamussels, Gwiffons, Sourmanders, Archons, Jaclyn, (Ansom), Dwagons, Cloth Golems, Manpower, Phat-Singh, Leeroy Jenkins
    Book 1 Page 51 - Archons, Jaclyn, Webinar, Dora, Jillian Zamussels, Gwiffons, (Ansom), (Stanley), (Charlie)
    Book 1 Page 52 - Georgia Power, Marbits, Ansom, Odie Ose, Vinny Doombats, (Stanley)
    Book 1 Page 53 - Sizemore Rockwell, Crap Golems, Parson Gotti, (Misty), (Wanda Firebaugh)
    Book 1 Page 54 - Parson Gotti, Sizemore Rockwell, Jack Snipe, Maggie, Misty, Stanley, Wanda Firebaugh
    Book 1 Page 55 - Sizemore Rockwell, Stanley, Wanda Firebaugh, Parson Gotti, Doombats
    Book 1 Page 56 - Doombats, Dwagons, Vinny Doombats, Ansom, Sylvia Lazarus, Nozzle, Odie Ose, (Stanley), (Manpower), (Phat-Singh), (Leeroy Jenkins), Georgia Power, Jillian Zamussels, Gwiffons, (Charlie), (Archons), (Jaclyn), Arkenpliers
    Book 1 Page 57 - Gumps, Vinny Doombats, Doombats, Ansom, Arkenpliers, Woodsy Elves, Dwagons
    Book 1 Page 58 - Gumps, Woodsy Elves, Tarfu, Ansom, Vinny Doombats, Arkenpliers
    Book 1 Page 59 - Tarfu, Woodsy Elves, Dwagons, Gumps, Ansom, Vinny Doombats, Doombats
    Book 1 Page 60 - Parson Gotti, Wanda Firebaugh, Sizemore Rockwell, Dwagons, Ansom, Vinny Doombats
    Book 1 Page 61 - Ansom, Vinny Doombats, Tarfu, Parson Gotti, Stanley, Wanda Firebaugh
    Book 1 Page 62 - Ansom, Vinny Doombats, Tarfu, Dwagons, Doombats, Jillian Zamussels, Archons, Gwiffons, Jaclyn
    Book 1 Page 63 - Jillian Zamussels, Gwiffons, Webinar, (Ansom), Archons, Jaclyn, Orlies, Dora, Unipegataurs
    Book 1 Page 64 - Wanda Firebaugh, Sizemore Rockwell, Parson Gotti, Stanley, (Jillian Zamussels)
    Book 1 Page 65 - Archons, Jillian Zamussels, Tarfu, Ansom, Vinny Doombats, Dwagons, Jaclyn, Uncroaked, Manpower, Phat-Singh, Leeroy Jenkins
    Book 1 Page 66 - Parson Gotti, Wanda Firebaugh, Stanley, Sizemore Rockwell, Dwagons, Archons, Jaclyn, Jillian Zamussels, Gwiffons, Jack Snipe, Misty, Maggie, (Ansom), (Manpower), (Phat-Singh), (Leeroy Jenkins)
    Book 1 Page 67 - Archons, Jaclyn, Jillian Zamussels, Gwiffons, Dwagons, (Charlie), Manpower, Phat-Singh, Leeroy Jenkins
    Book 1 Page 68 - (Webinar), Ansom, Vinny Doombats, (Gumps), (Titans), Jillian Zamussels, Dwagons, Manpower, Phat-Singh, Leeroy Jenkins, Gwiffons, Archons, Jaclyn
    Book 1 Page 69 - Archons, Jaclyn, Gwiffons, Jillian Zamussels, Dwagons, (Leeroy Jenkins)
    Book 1 Page 70 - Jillian Zamussels, Gwiffons, Wanda Firebaugh, Dwagons, Leeroy Jenkins, Parson Gotti, (Manpower), (Phat-Singh)
    Book 1 Page 71 - Jillian Zamussels, Leeroy Jenkins, Gwiffons, Dwagons, Manpower, Stanley, Arkenpliers, Ansom, Vinny Doombats
    Book 1 Page 72 - Wanda Firebaugh, Parson Gotti, Stanley, Sizemore Rockwell, (Titans), Misty, Maggie, Jack Snipe
    Book 1 Page 73 - Gwiffons, Ansom, Vinny Doombats, (Titans), (Dwagons), Archons, Jaclyn, Jillian Zamussels
    Book 1 Page 74 - Wanda Firebaugh, Parson Gotti, Sizemore Rockwell, (Stanley), Bogroll
    Book 1 Page 75 - Misty, Maggie, Jack Snipe, Stanley, Hobgobwins, (K.I.S.S.), Bogroll, Sizemore Rockwell, Parson Gotti
    Book 1 Page 76 - Parson Gotti, Bogroll, Sizemore Rockwell, (Stanley), (Ansom), (Arkenpliers), K.I.S.S.
    Book 1 Page 77 - Stanley, Arkenhammer, K.I.S.S., Jack Snipe, Parson Gotti, Sizemore Rockwell, Bogroll, Dwagons, Misty
    Book 1 Parson's Klog 7 - Stanley, K.I.S.S., (Parson Gotti), (Maggie), (Misty), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Sizemore Rockwell), (Gobwins), (Uncroaked), (Spidews), (Twolls), (Crap Golems), (Rock Golems), (Ferdinand), (Toast)
    Book 1 Parson's Klog 8 - Marbits (Parson Gotti), (Sizemore Rockwell), (Ansom), (Misty)
    Book 1 Page 78 - Parson Gotti, Sizemore Rockwell, Gobwins, Ansom, Saline IV
    Book 1 Page 79 - Parson Gotti, Sizemore Rockwell, Saline IV, Stanley, Dwagons, Gobwins, Arkenhammer, Marbits, Ansom
    Book 1 Parson's Klog 9 - Rock Golems (Parson Gotti), (Sizemore Rockwell), (Gobwins), (Marbits), (Witches), (Elves), (Titans), (Stanley)
    Book 1 Page 80 - Ansom, Vinny Doombats, (Marbits), (Dwagons), Jillian Zamussels, Gwiffons, Orlies, Unipegataurs, Archons, Jaclyn
    Book 1 Page 81 - Stanley, Jack Snipe, Dwagons, Jillian Zamussels, Ansom, (Doombats), (Charlie), (Archons), Vinny Doombats
    Book 1 Page 82 - Jillian Zamussels, Ansom, Loj Banhammer, Jack Snipe, Wanda Firebaugh, (Webinar), (Marie Lavraie), Gwiffons
    Book 1 Page 83 - Dwagons, (Stanley), Ansom, Jillian Zamussels, Gwiffons, Webinar, (Loj Banhammer), Wanda Firebaugh
    Book 1 Page 84 - Maggie, Parson Gotti, (Wanda Firebaugh), Jillian Zamussels, (Misty), (Jack Snipe)
    Book 1 Parson's Klog 10 - Sizemore Rockwell, (Parson Gotti), (Rock Golems), (Uncroaked), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Maggie), (Stanley)
    Book 1 Page 85 - Parson Gotti, Bogroll, Gwiffons
    Book 1 Page 86 - Parson Gotti, Sizemore Rockwell, Dwagons, Stanley, Bogroll, (Marbits), (Woodsy Elves), (Shady Elves), (Luckless Elves), (Eager Elves), (Schlemiel Elves), (Altruist Elves), (Lofty Elves), (Superfluous Elves)
    Book 1 Page 87 - Parson Gotti, Marbits, Crap Golems, Rock Golems, Sizemore Rockwell
    Book 1 Page 88 - Parson Gotti, Maggie, (Wanda Firebaugh), Arkendish, Charlie, Archons
    Book 1 Page 89 - Archons, Parson Gotti, Stanley, Charlie, Arkendish, Dwagons, Jack Snipe
    Book 1 Page 90 - Ansom, Webinar, Odie Ose, Georgia Power, Nozzle, Vinny Doombats, Jillian Zamussels, Parson Gotti, Charlie, Maggie
    Book 1 Page 91 - Webinar, Ansom, Parson Gotti, Maggie, Jillian Zamussels, Vinny Doombats, Georgia Power, (Titans), (Arkenhammer), Stanley, Jack Snipe, Dwagons
    Book 1 Page 92 - (Charlie), (Arkendish), Ansom, Parson Gotti, Odie Ose, Nozzle, Maggie, Stanley, Jack Snipe, Dwagons
    Book 1 Page 93 - Vinny Doombats, Ansom, (Parson Gotti), (Titans), (Stanley), (Charlie), (Don King), Unipegataurs, Gwiffons, Jillian Zamussels, Orlies, Archons, Jaclyn
    Book 1 Page 94 - Gobwins, Vinny Doombats, Unipegataurs, Gwiffons, Orlies, Archons, Jaclyn, Jillian Zamussels, Parson Gotti, Bogroll, Wanda Firebaugh
    Book 1 Page 95 - (Ansom), Jillian Zamussels, Wanda Firebaugh, Vinny Doombats, Archons, Jaclyn, Unipegataurs, Gwiffons, Orlies, (Stanley)
    Book 1 Page 96 - Jillian Zamussels, Gwiffons, Jaclyn, Archons, Unipegataurs, Orlies
    Book 1 Page 97 - Webinar, Sourmanders, Ansom, (Jillian Zamussels), Dora, Marbits, Cloth Golems, Sylvia Lazarus, Nozzle, Tchotchkes
    Book 1 Page 98 - Bogroll, Wanda Firebaugh, Parson Gotti, (Maggie), (Ansom), (Jillian Zamussels), (Stanley), Orlies, Archons, Jaclyn, Archons, Uncroaked
    Book 1 Parson's Klog 11 - Vinny Doombats, Orlies, Gwiffons, Jillian Zamussels, Archons, (Parson Gotti), (Ansom)
    Book 1 Parson's Klog 12 - Stanley, Jack Snipe, Dwagons, Hobgobwins, (Wanda Firebaugh), (Ansom)
    Book 1 Page 99 - Don King, Vinny Doombats, Bunny Velvetino, Jillian Zamussels, Gwiffons, Orlies, Archons, (Stanley), (Charlie), (Ansom), (Arkenhammer), (K.I.S.S.), (Dwagons)
    Book 1 Page 100 - Parson Gotti, Sizemore Rockwell, Bogroll, Maggie, Wanda Firebaugh, Uncroaked, Jaclyn, (Ansom), Charlie, Cloth Golems
    Book 1 Page 101 - Nozzle, Sylvia Lazarus, Georgia Power, Odie Ose, Ansom, (Stanley), Bogroll, Parson Gotti
    Book 1 Page 102 - Parson Gotti, Sizemore Rockwell, Wanda Firebaugh, Uncroaked
    Book 1 Page 103 - Parson Gotti, Wanda Firebaugh, Uncroaked, Jaclyn, (Stanley), (Charlie), (Archons)
    Book 1 Page 104 - Caesar Borgata, Dewy Tulips, Leather Valese, Vinny Doombats, Doombats, Jillian Zamussels, Gwiffons, Parson Gotti, Maggie, Bogroll, Charlie, Archons
    Book 1 Page 105 - Parson Gotti, Bogroll, Maggie, Charlie, Ansom, Arkenpliers, (Stanley), Arkendish
    Book 1 Page 106 - Parson Gotti, Bogroll, Dwagons
    Book 1 Page 107 - Caesar Borgata, Dewy Tulips, Leather Valese, Vinny Doombats, (Charlie), (Don King), Jillian Zamussels, Gwiffons, Jack Snipe, (Marie Lavraie), (Stanley), (Sizemore Rockwell), (Wanda Firebaugh), Parson Gotti, Jack Snipe
    Book 1 Page 108 - Sizemore Rockwell, Crap Golems, Rock Golems, Jack Snipe, Parson Gotti, Sourmanders, Dora, Webinar
    Book 1 Page 109 - Parson Gotti, Jack Snipe, Maggie, Stanley, Dwagons, Hobgobwins, K.I.S.S., (Sizemore Rockwell), Gobwins, Marbits, Webinar, Dora, Sourmanders
    Book 1 Page 110 - Stanley, Jack Snipe, Dwagons, Hobgobwins, Doombats, Gwiffons, Orlies, Jillian Zamussels, Vinny Doombats, Caesar Borgata, Dewy Tulips, Leather Valese, Arkenhammer
    Book 1 Page 111 - Sizemore Rockwell, Maggie, Parson Gotti, Archons, Crap Golems, Rock Golems, Webinar, Sourmanders, Dora, K.I.S.S., Spidews, Caesar Borgata, Vinny Doombats, Doombats, Dwagons, Stanley, Jack Snipe, Arkenhammer, Hobgobwins
    Book 1 Page 112 - Webinar, Dora, Sizemore Rockwell, Rock Golems, Spidews, Gobwins, Marbits, Parson Gotti, Maggie, (Stanley)
    Book 1 Page 113 - Dwagons, Stanley, Jack Snipe, Arkenhammer, Doombats, Hobgobwins, K.I.S.S., Caesar Borgata, Dewy Tulips, Leather Valese, Vinny Doombats, Jillian Zamussels, Gwiffons, Orlies
    Book 1 Page 114 - Jillian Zamussels, Gwiffons, Orlies, Dwagons, Stanley, Jack Snipe, Doombats, Arkenhammer
    Book 1 Page 115 - Jillian Zamussels, Gwiffons, Orlies, Dwagons, Caesar Borgata, Dewy Tulips, Leather Valese, Vinny Doombats, Doombats, Arkenhammer, Stanley, Jack Snipe
    Book 1 Page 116 - Jack Snipe, Stanley, Dwagons, Arkenhammer, (Titans), (Jillian Zamussels), Wanda Firebaugh, Uncroaked, Webinar, Dora, (Charlie), (Ansom), Parson Gotti, Maggie, Archons
    Book 1 Parson's Klog 13 - Sizemore Rockwell, Rock Golems, (Parson Gotti), (Ansom)
    Book 1 Page 117 - Ansom, Uncroaked, (Stanley), Archons, Georgia Power, Nozzle, Sylvia Lazarus, Arkenpliers
    Book 1 Page 118 - Ansom, Arkenpliers, Uncroaked, Sylvia Lazarus, Georgia Power, Nozzle, Cloth Golems, Archons, (Titans), (Parson Gotti)
    Book 1 Page 119 - Archons, Parson Gotti, Maggie, Charlie, Ansom, Arkenpliers, Uncroaked, Wanda Firebaugh, Jaclyn, Webinar
    Book 1 Page 120 - Ansom, Arkenpliers, Wanda Firebaugh, Uncroaked, Webinar, Archons, (Charlie)
    Book 1 Page 121 - Ansom, Archons, (Charlie), Uncroaked, Webinar, Jaclyn, Wanda Firebaugh, Arkenpliers
    Book 1 Page 122 - (Charlie), Parson Gotti, Maggie, Wanda Firebaugh, Arkenpliers, Ansom, Archons, Rock Golems, Sizemore Rockwell
    Book 1 Page 123 - Sizemore Rockwell, Rock Golems, Wanda Firebaugh, Parson Gotti, Maggie, Uncroaked, Ferdinand, Toast, K.I.S.S., Spidews, Bogroll, Eager Elves, Luckless Elves
    Book 1 Page 124 - Sizemore Rockwell, Parson Gotti, Maggie, Wanda Firebaugh, Ansom, Georgia Power, Nozzle, Sylvia Lazarus, Cloth Golems, Archons
    Book 1 Page 125 - Parson Gotti, Bogroll, Wanda Firebaugh, Maggie, Sizemore Rockwell, (Charlie), Ansom, Georgia Power, Cloth Golems, Archons, Nozzle, Sylvia Lazarus, (Stanley)
    Book 1 Page 126 - Altruist Elves, Ansom, Weiner-rammers, Georgia Power, Nozzle, Rock Golems, Crap Golems, Sizemore Rockwell
    Book 1 Page 127 - Bogroll, Parson Gotti, Weiner-rammers, Uncroaked, Twolls, Wanda Firebaugh
    Book 1 Page 128 - Odie Ose, Ansom, (Charlie), Bogroll, Parson Gotti, Sizemore Rockwell, Uncroaked, Wanda Firebaugh, Maggie, Archons
    Book 1 Page 129 - Parson Gotti, Bogroll, Maggie, Archons, Ansom, Sizemore Rockwell, Spidews, Twolls, Uncroaked, Hobgobwins, Wanda Firebaugh
    Book 1 Page 130 - Parson Gotti, Charlie, Archons, Ansom, Wanda Firebaugh, Uncroaked
    Book 1 Page 131 - Ansom, Arkenpliers, Archons, Bogroll, (Titans)
    Book 1 Page 132 - Parson Gotti, Maggie, Ansom, Uncroaked, Hobgobwins, K.I.S.S., Sylvia Lazarus, Arkenpliers, Sizemore Rockwell, Rock Golems, Gobwins
    Book 1 Page 133 - Wanda Firebaugh, Uncroaked, Parson Gotti, Maggie, (Charlie), Rock Golems, Sizemore Rockwell, Weiner-rammers
    Book 1 Page 134 - Parson Gotti, Maggie, Sizemore Rockwell, Wanda Firebaugh, Cloth Golems
    Book 1 Page 135 - Sizemore Rockwell, Maggie, Wanda Firebaugh
    Book 1 Page 136 - Parson Gotti, Maggie, Sizemore Rockwell, Wanda Firebaugh, Charlie
    Book 1 Page 137 - Sylvia Lazarus, Arkenpliers, Woodsy Elves
    Book 1 Page 138 - Vinny Doombats, Jillian Zamussels, Gwiffons, (Stanley), Caesar Borgata, Dewy Tulips, Leather Valese, (Ansom), (Jack Snipe), (Bunny Velvetino), (Roger Victor Clarence), Doombats
    Book 1 Page 139 - Caesar Borgata, Dewy Tulips, Leather Valese, Doombats, Jillian Zamussels, Vinny Doombats, Gwiffons
    Book 1 Page 140 - Janis Atlantis, Parson Gotti, Isaac Cipher, Sizemore Rockwell, Maggie, Wanda Firebaugh
    Book 1 Page 141 - Janis Atlantis, Sizemore Rockwell, Wanda Firebaugh
    Book 1 Page 142 - Maggie, Parson Gotti, Sizemore Rockwell, (Uncroaked), (Rock Golems), Wanda Firebaugh, Arkenpliers
    Book 1 Page 143 - Parson Gotti, Wanda Firebaugh, Arkenpliers, Ansom
    Book 1 Page 144 - (Maggie), Jack Snipe, Stanley, Dwagons, Wanda Firebaugh, Parson Gotti, Arkenpliers, Ansom
    Book 1 Page 145 - Wanda Firebaugh, Arkenpliers, Ansom, Parson Gotti, Dwagons, (Titans), Decrypted
    Book 1 Page 146 - Ansom, Decrypted, Parson Gotti, Wanda Firebaugh, Arkenpliers, Dwagons, Archons, Gobwins, (Bogroll), Weiner-rammers
    Book 1 Page 147 - Marie Lavraie, Wanda Firebaugh, Arkenhammer, Stanley, Dwagons, Parson Gotti, Arkenpliers, Decrypted, Gobwins
    Book 1 Page 148 - Parson Gotti, Maggie, Sizemore Rockwell, Wanda Firebaugh, (Misty), (Jack Snipe), (Bogroll), (Gobwins)
    Book 1 Page 149 - Parson Gotti
    Book 1 Page 150 - Parson Gotti
    Book 1 Epilogue 1 - Stanley, Parson Gotti
    Book 1 Epilogue 2 - Dwagons, Parson Gotti, Maggie, Sizemore Rockwell, Stanley, Spidews
    Book 1 Epilogue 3 - Stanley, Parson Gotti, Maggie, Sizemore Rockwell, Decrypted, Wanda Firebaugh, Jack Snipe, Vurp, Dwagons, Ansom
    Book 1 Epilogue 4 - Dwagons, Stanley, Jack Snipe, Vurp, Decrypted, Wanda Firebaugh, Arkenpliers, Arkenhammer, (Titans)
    Book 1 Epilogue 5 - Ansom, Stanley, Wanda Firebaugh, Decrypted, Dwagons, (Titans), (Parson Gotti)
    Book 1 Epilogue 6 - Parson Gotti, Sizemore Rockwell, Maggie, Dwagons, Decrypted, Wanda Firebaugh, Stanley
    Book 1 Epilogue 7 - Archons, Stanley, Dwagons, Wanda Firebaugh, Jack Snipe, Arkenhammer
    Book 1 Epilogue 8 - Parson Gotti, Archons, Stanley, Wanda Firebaugh, Decrypted, Maggie, Sizemore Rockwell, (Bogroll), (Misty), Dwagons
    Book 1 Epilogue 9 - Stanley, Maggie, Dwagons, Sizemore Rockwell, Parson Gotti, (Titans), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Ansom)
    Book 1 Epilogue 10 - Jillian Zamussels, Gwiffons, Vinny Doombats, Doombats, Caesar Borgata, (Don King), (Titans), (Stanley)
    Book 1 Epilogue 11 - Caesar Borgata, Vinny Doombats, Dewy Tulips, Leather Valese, (Don King), (Benjamin Franchise), Jillian Zamussels
    Book 1 Epilogue 12 - Jillian Zamussels, Gwiffons, Caesar Borgata
    Book 1 Epilogue 13 - Jillian Zamussels, Scarecrows, Al Frappacino, Caesar Borgata, Vinny Doombats, Dewy Tulips, Leather Valese, (Don King)
    Book 1 Epilogue 14 - Al Frappacino, Jillian Zamussels, Gwiffons, Caesar Borgata, Vinny Doombats, Dewy Tulips, Leather Valese, (Don King)
    Book 1 Epilogue 15 - Horned Sheep, Doombats, Jillian Zamussels, Gwiffons, Caesar Borgata, Dewy Tulips, Leather Valese, Vinny Doombats
    Book 1 Epilogue 16 - Caesar Borgata, Bunny Velvetino, Vinny Doombats, Doombats, Dewy Tulips, Leather Valese, Jillian Zamussels, (Don King), (Stanley)
    Book 1 Epilogue 17 - Vinny Doombats, Caesar Borgata, Dewy Tulips, Leather Valese, Jillian Zamussels, Doombats, Dolls, Molls, Goyles, Skanks, (Archons), Gwiffons
    Book 1 Epilogue 18 - Don King, (Titans), Molls, Jillian Zamussels, Dolls, Vinny Doombats, Caesar Borgata, Leather Valese, Dewy Tulips, Bunny Velvetino
    Book 1 Epilogue 19 - Jillian Zamussels, (Ansom), (Slately), Don King, Bunny Velvetino, Dolls, Goyles, (Jack Snipe), (Stanley), (Vinny Doombats)
    Book 1 Epilogue 20 - Dolls, Jillian Zamussels, Don King, (Vinny Doombats), (Titans), (Stanley), (Cats), (Mice), (Wolves), (Eagles), (Gwiffons), (Dwagons), Bunny Velvetino
    Book 1 Epilogue 21 - Jillian Zamussels, Don King, (Loj Banhammer), (Ponzie), (Caesar Borgata), (Stanley), (Arkenhammer), (Charlie), (Arkendish), (Ansom), (Slately), (Titans), (Mice), (Wolves), (Gwiffons), (Megalogwiffons)

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:43 am 
    Book 2 All Appearances and Mentions:

Book 2 - Love Is A Battlefield
    Book 2 Prologue 1 - Charlie, Parson Gotti
    Book 2 Prologue 2 - Parson Gotti, Twolls, Zhopa, (Stanley), (Bogroll)
    Book 2 Prologue 3 - Sizemore Rockwell, Maggie, Parson Gotti, Dwagons, Archons, (Stanley), (Titans)
    Book 2 Prologue 4 - Maggie, Parson Gotti, Sizemore Rockwell, (Twolls), (Bogroll), (Zhopa), (Ken), (Wanda Firebaugh), Decrypted, (Rock Golems), (Crap Golems), (Stanley), (Ansom)
    Book 2 Prologue 5 - Parson Gotti, Maggie, (Stanley), Sizemore Rockwell, (Wanda Firebaugh), (Arkenpliers)
    Book 2 Prologue 6 - Maggie, Sizemore Rockwell, Parson Gotti, Decrypted, Sourmanders
    Book 2 Prologue 7 - Parson Gotti, Dwagons, Archons, Decrypted, Maggie, Sizemore Rockwell, (Ken), (Janis Atlantis)
    Book 2 Prologue 8 - Parson Gotti, Sizemore Rockwell, Maggie
    Book 2 Prologue 9 - Parson Gotti, Sizemore Rockwell, Maggie, Archons, Dwagons
    Book 2 Prologue 10 - Parson Gotti, Sizemore Rockwell, Maggie, (Bogroll), Dwagons
    Book 2 Prologue 11 - Dwagons, (Wanda Firebaugh), (Ansom), Parson Gotti, (Stanley), Maggie, Sizemore Rockwell, Banana, Archons, Decrypted
    Book 2 Prologue 12 - Ansom, Wanda Firebaugh, Decrypted, Arkenpliers, (Titans), (Marbits), Dwagons, Archons, Weiner-rammers, Sourmanders, (Stanley), (Jillian Zamussels), Tchotchkes
    Book 2 Prologue 13 - Wrigley, (Stanley), (Marbits), Ansom, Wanda Firebaugh, Dwagons, Archons, (Titans)
    Book 2 Prologue 14 - Stanley, Parson Gotti, (Zhopa), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Maggie), (Charlie), (Ansom), Arkenhammer, (Dwagons), (Misty), (Archons), Twolls
    Book 2 Prologue 15 - Parson Gotti, Maggie, Sizemore Rockwell, Decrypted, Archons, Jack Snipe, (Wanda Firebaugh)
    Book 2 Prologue 16 - Jillian Zamussels, Vinny Doombats, Don King, (Ansom), Goyles, Skanks, Davey
    Book 2 Prologue 17 - Parson Gotti, Jack Snipe, (Titans), Decrypted, Hobgobwins,
    Book 2 Prologue 18 - Charlie, Parson Gotti, (Stanley), (Patty), (Maxene), (LaVerne), (Archons), (Decrypted)
    Book 2 Prologue 19 - Ossomer, (Ansom), (Gumps), (Slately), (Dickie), (Titans), (Stanley), Unipegataurs, Tramennis, (Decrypted)
    Book 2 Prologue 20 - Jillian Zamussels, Megalogwiffons, (Shelby), (Stanley), (Sand Witches), (Man Witches), (Bunny Velvetino), (Don King), Archons, Charlie, (Stanley), (Slately), (Arkenpliers), (Ansom), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Decrypted)
    Book 2 Prologue 21 - Stanley, Ansom, (Titans), (Dwagons), (Parson Gotti), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Slately)
    Book 2 Prologue 22 - Bea, (Don King), (Bunny Velvetino), (Cruz), (Decrypted), (Slately), (K.C.), (Ansom), (Arkenpliers), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Arkenpliers), (Titans), (Stanley), (Vanna), (Jeftichew), (Bowie), (Spenser)
    Book 2 Prologue 23 - Parson Gotti, Maggie, (Twolls), (Jack Snipe), (Sizemore Rockwell), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Ansom), (Archons), Decrypted, (Dwagons), (Arkenpliers)
    Book 2 Prologue 24 - Parson Gotti, Stanley, (Gobwins), (Hobgobwins), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Decrypted), (Vurp), (Sizemore Rockwell), (Marbits), (Elves), (Witches), (Daemons), (Archons), (Charlie), (Maggie), (Jack Snipe)
    Book 2 Prologue 25 - Archons, Parson Gotti, (Charlie), (Decrypted), (Arkendish), (Ansom), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Stanley), (Ginger), (MaryAnn)
    Book 2 Prologue 26 - Caesar Borgata, Bunny Velvetino, (Don King), (Firebirds), (Thunderbirds), (Battle Bears), (Cloth Golems), (Broadway Tony), (Goyles), (Doombats), (Jillian Zamussels)
    Book 2 Prologue 27 - Charlie, Parson Gotti, (Ansom), (Twolls), (Titans), (Stanley), (Wanda Firebaugh)
    Book 2 Prologue 28 - Vinny Doombats, Jillian Zamussels, (Don King), (Titans), (Vanna), Megalogwiffons, Gwiffons, Western Giants, (Woodsy Elves), Duncan Scone, (Charlie)

Issue 1: Meet the Jetstones
    Book 2 Page 1 - Stanley, Arkenhammer, Decrypted, Hobgobwins, (Titans), Maggie, Parson Gotti, (Ansom), (Ossomer)
    Book 2 Page 2 - Parson Gotti, Maggie, Bogroll, Spidews, K.I.S.S., Hobgobwins, Uncroaked, Ansom, Stanley, Dwagons, Archons, Battle Bears, Cloth Golems, Wanda Firebaugh, Sourmanders, Arkenpliers, Arkenhammer, Ossomer, Tramennis
    Book 2 Page 3 - Ansom, Tramennis, Ossomer, Cloth Golems, (Titans), (Stanley), (Charlie), (Wanda Firebaugh)
    Book 2 Page 4 - Ansom, Ossomer, Tramennis, (Slately), (Cubbins), (Ace Hardware), (Pierce), (Lloyd Elliott), Jack Snipe, Wanda Firebaugh, Arkenpliers, Dwagons, Archons
    Book 2 Page 5 - Maggie, Stanley, Ossomer, Tramennis, Ansom, Parson Gotti, Wanda Firebaugh, Arkenpliers, Archons, Dwagons
    Book 2 Page 6 - Wanda Firebaugh, Arkenpliers, Archons, Dwagons, Ansom, Jack Snipe, (Parson Gotti), Ossomer, Tramennis
    Book 2 Page 7 - Lloyd Elliott, Dwagons, Archons, Ansom, Jack Snipe, Sylvia Lazarus, Wanda Firebaugh, Arkenpliers, Ossomer, Tramennis
    Book 2 Page 8 - Tramennis, Ossomer, Ansom, (Slately), Dwagons, Wanda Firebaugh, Arkenpliers, Lloyd Elliott, Sylvia Lazarus, Jack Snipe, Archons
    Book 2 Text Update 1 - Sizemore Rockwell, (Wanda Firebaugh), (Arkenpliers), (Ansom), Janis Atlantis
    Book 2 Page 9 - Ansom, Archons, Dwagons, Jack Snipe, Sylvia Lazarus, Wanda Firebaugh, Ossomer, Tramennis, Arkenpliers
    Book 2 Text Update 2 - Sizemore Rockwell, (Ansom), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Dwagons), (Twolls), (Spidews), Janis Atlantis, (Parson Gotti), (Archons), (Maggie), (Stanley)
    Book 2 Page 10 - Ansom, Ossomer, Wanda Firebaugh, Arkenpliers, Sylvia Lazarus, Dwagons, Archons, Jack Snipe, (Titans), (Slately), (Unipegataurs), (Orlies), (Gwiffons), (Megalogwiffons), (Vanna), (Jillian Zamussels)
    Book 2 Text Update 3 - Don King, (Doombats), (Jillian Zamussels), Skanks, Bunny Velvetino, Caesar Borgata, Dolls, Dewy Tulips, Rosetta, Cheri Maraschino
    Book 2 Page 11 - Stanley, Parson Gotti, (Ossomer), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Jack Snipe), Maggie, Decrypted
    Book 2 Text Update 4 - Vurp, Parson Gotti, Hobgobwins, (Stanley), (Saline IV)
    Book 2 Text Update 5 - Doombats, Don King, (County), Bunny Velvetino, Jillian Zamussels, Megalogwiffons, Gwiffons
    Book 2 Page 12 - Tramennis, (Wanda Firebaugh), (Ossomer), (Ansom), Adam Antium, Slately, Jillian Zamussels, Megalogwiffons, Gwiffons, Vanna
    Book 2 Text Update 6 - Jillian Zamussels, Charlie, Archons, (Jack Snipe), (Parson Gotti), (Titans), Megalogwiffons, Vanna, Duncan Scone, (Don King), (Vinny Doombats), (Ansom), (Wanda Firebaugh)
    Book 2 Page 13 - Parson Gotti, Maggie, Wanda Firebaugh, Arkenpliers, Archons, Ossomer, Ansom, Slately, (Dwagons), (Vanna), (Jillian Zamussels)
    Book 2 Text Update 7 - (Ossomer), Overpants, (Wanda Firebaugh), Sammy, (Dwagons), (Jack Snipe), (Titans), (Dickie), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Arkenpliers)
    Book 2 Page 14 - Maggie, Stanley, Parson Gotti, Dwagons, Ansom, Wanda Firebaugh, Arkenpliers, Archons, Ossomer, (Slately), (Jillian Zamussels)
    Book 2 Text Update 8 - Sylvia Lazarus, Dwagons, (Bea), (Dolls), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Titans)
    Book 2 Page 15 - Tramennis, Dwagons, Archons, (Slately), Ossomer, Wanda Firebaugh, Arkenpliers, (Jillian Zamussels), (Jack Snipe), (Stanley)
    Book 2 Text Update 9 - Slately, (Arkenpliers), (Titans), (Ansom), (Bea), (Dickie), (Don King), (Doombats), (Jillian Zamussels), (Ossomer), (Tramennis)
    Book 2 Page 16 - Slately, Jillian Zamussels, Duncan Scone, Megalogwiffons, Gwiffons, Wanda Firebaugh, Arkenpliers, (Stanley), Ossomer, Dwagons
    Book 2 Text Update 10 - Jack Snipe, Dwagons, Wanda Firebaugh, Jillian Zamussels, (Titans), Megalogwiffons, Gwiffons
    Book 2 Page 17 - Jillian Zamussels, Wanda Firebaugh, Arkenpliers, Megalogwiffons, Dwagons, (Jack Snipe), (Stanley), (Ansom), (Duncan Scone), Archons, Jaclyn, Gwiffons
    Book 2 Text Update 11 - Duncan Scone, Megalogwiffons, Dwagons, Jillian Zamussels, Bobtail, Belzon, Hobgobwins, (Vinny Doombats), Wanda Firebaugh, (Titans)
    Book 2 Page 18 - Jillian Zamussels, (Slately), Wanda Firebaugh, Arkenpliers, Megalogwiffons, Dwagons, (Stanley), (Ansom), (Decrypted)
    Book 2 Text Update 12 - Ossomer, (Titans), (Slately), (Ansom), (Jillian Zamussels), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Archons), (Tramennis), (Lloyd Elliott), (Pierce), (Ace Hardware), Duncan Scone, Megalogwiffons, Dwagons, Hobgobwins
    Book 2 Page 19 - Wanda Firebaugh, Jillian Zamussels, (Loj Banhammer), (Jack Snipe), (Ansom), (Stanley), Dwagons, Megalogwiffons, Duncan Scone, (Vanna), (Titans), Arkenpliers
    Book 2 Text Update 13 - Maggie, (Archons), (Ansom), Parson Gotti, Stanley
    Book 2 Page 20 - (Stanley), Jillian Zamussels, Wanda Firebaugh, Megalogwiffons, Dwagons, Gwiffons, Arkenpliers, (Charlie), (Arkendish), (Vanna)
    Book 2 Text Update 14 - Jillian Zamussels, Wanda Firebaugh, Slately, (Bea), Vanna, (Don King)
    Book 2 Page 21 - Jillian Zamussels, Megalogwiffons, Vanna, Slately, Gwiffons, Dwagons, (Ansom), Maggie, Stanley, Parson Gotti
    Book 2 Text Update 15 - Adam Antium, (Ansom), Tramennis, (Dwagons), (Titans), (Lloyd Elliott), (Pierce), (Ace Hardware), Battle Bears, Cloth Golems
    Book 2 Page 22 - Jillian Zamussels, Megalogwiffons, Slately, Vanna, Stanley, Parson Gotti, Maggie, Decrypted, (Tramennis), (Lloyd Elliott), (Pierce), (Ace Hardware), (Charlie), Gwiffons, Dwagons, Duncan Scone, Wanda Firebaugh, Jack Snipe, Ossomer, Hobgobwins
    Book 2 Text Update 16 - Don King, (Ponzie), Caesar Borgata, Bunny Velvetino, (Ossomer), Doombats, (Jillian Zamussels), Dewy Tulips
    Book 2 Page 23 - Jillian Zamussels, Vanna, Duncan Scone, Megalogwiffons, Gwiffons, Dwagons, Archons, Wanda Firebaugh, Jack Snipe, Ossomer, Hobgobwins
    Book 2 Text Update 17 - Jillian Zamussels, (Don King), Charlie, Duncan Scone, Vanna, (Ansom), (Stanley), (Wanda Firebaugh), Arkendish
    Book 2 Page 24 - Adam Antium, (Slately), Tramennis, Battle Bears, Megalogwiffons, Gwiffons, Duncan Scone, Jillian Zamussels, (Wanda Firebaugh), (Sammy), Sourmanders, Cloth Golems, Ansom, Decrypted, Twolls
    Book 2 Text Update 18 - Archons, Sammy, Lindsay, Paris, Miley, Brittany, Hilary, Avril, Charlie, Fox Force, Arkendish
    Book 2 Page 25 - Tramennis, Sourmanders, Jillian Zamussels, Battle Bears, Sammy, Adam Antium, Charlie
    Book 2 Text Update 19 - Ansom, (Titans), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Ossomer), (Archons), Ford, Twolls, Spidews, Megalogwiffons, Jillian Zamussels
    Book 2 Page 26 - Tramennis, Sammy, Jillian Zamussels, Adam Antium, Duncan Scone, Megalogwiffons, Gwiffons, (Charlie), (Don King), Ansom, Spidews
    Book 2 Text Update 20 - Wanda Firebaugh, Ossomer, K.C., Sylvia Lazarus, Jack Snipe, Dwagons, Archons, (Parson Gotti), (Ansom), (Bogroll), (Jillian Zamussels), Arkenpliers
    Book 2 Page 27 - Sammy, Twolls, Megalogwiffons, Gwiffons, Ansom, Spidews, Jillian Zamussels
    Book 2 Page 28 - (Charlie), Jillian Zamussels, Megalogwiffons, Gwiffons, Twolls, Maggie, Stanley, Parson Gotti, Ansom, Spidews
    Book 2 Page 29 - Jillian Zamussels, Vanna, Duncan Scone, Megalogwiffons, Gwiffons, Ansom, Spidews, Adam Antium, Tramennis
    Book 2 Text Update 21 - Sylvia Lazarus, Ossomer, Jack Snipe, Wanda Firebaugh, (Loj Banhammer), (Parson Gotti), (Archons), Dwagons, Decrypted, (Slately), (Tramennis), (Lloyd Elliott), (Pierce), (Ace Hardware), (Titans), Arkenpliers
    Book 2 Page 30 - Jillian Zamussels, Megalogwiffons, Ansom, Tramennis, Adam Antium, Duncan Scone, (Arkenpliers), (Charlie)
    Book 2 Text Update 22 - Ford, (Ansom), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Titans), Twenty
    Book 2 Page 31 - Adam Antium, Tramennis, (Charlie), Jillian Zamussels, Megalogwiffons, Ansom, (Wanda Firebaugh), Duncan Scone, (Slately), Gwiffons
    Book 2 Text Update 23 - Tramennis, (Wanda Firebaugh), (Dwagons), (Jillian Zamussels), (Titans), (Ossomer), (Ansom), (Stanley), (Slately), (Lloyd Elliott), (Pierce), (Ace Hardware), Sourmanders, Cloth Golems, Tchotchkes, Battle Bears, G-RAFs, LFNs, Tankeroos
    Book 2 Page 32 - Battle Bears, Tchotchkes, G-RAFs, LFNs, Ford, Spidews, Maggie, Stanley, Parson Gotti, (Ossomer), (K.C.), (Sylvia Lazarus), Arkenhammer
    Book 2 Text Update 24 - Wrigley, Battle Bears, G-RAFs, Ford, Twenty, Tramennis, Tankeroos, LFNs, (Titans), (Wanda Firebaugh)
    Book 2 Page 33 - (Stanley), Maggie, Parson Gotti, (Wanda Firebaugh), Decrypted, (Sizemore Rockwell), (Jack Snipe)

Issue 2: It’s Raining Men
    Book 2 - Parson's Klog 1 - Parson Gotti, Jack Snipe, Dwagons
    Book 2 - Parson's Klog 2 - Parson Gotti, Jack Snipe, Dwagons, (Sizemore Rockwell)
    Book 2 Page 34 - Don King, Caesar Borgata, Bunny Velvetino, Benjamin Franchise, Dewy Tulips, Cheri Maraschino, Leather Valese, Rosetta, Dolls, Jillian Zamussels, Megalogwiffons, Gwiffons, Duncan Scone, Vanna, (Stanley), (Ansom), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Arkenpliers), Tramennis, Tankeroos, Battle Bears, Doombats, Dwagons, Archons, (Slately)
    Book 2 Text Update 25 - Tramennis, Tankeroos, Dwagons, Ossomer, (Lloyd Elliott), (Pierce), (Ace Hardware), (Cubbins), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Arkenpliers), (Titans), (Slately), (Stanley), (Jack Snipe), (Archons)
    Book 2 Page 35 - Slately, Don King, (Jillian Zamussels), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Vanna), Bunny Velvetino, (Titans), (Sourmanders), Tramennis, Dwagons
    Book 2 Text Update 26 - Zhopa, Stanley, Twolls, (Ansom), (Jillian Zamussels)
    Book 2 Page 36 - Parson Gotti, Maggie, Wanda Firebaugh, Jack Snipe, Dwagons, Archons, (Stanley), Cubbins
    Book 2 Text Update 27 - Stanley, Twolls, Zhopa, (Parson Gotti), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Jack Snipe), (Saline IV), (Dwagons), (Titans), Arkenhammer, (Loj Banhammer), (Jillian Zamussels)
    Book 2 Page 37 - Slately, (Jillian Zamussels), Tramennis, (Charlie), (Stanley), (Arkendish), (Ossomer)
    Book 2 Text Update 28 - Jillian Zamussels, Ansom, Megalogwiffons, Duncan Scone, (Wanda Firebaugh), (Uncroaked), Decrypted, (Charlie), (Sammy), Vanna, (Stanley), Gwiffons
    Book 2 Page 38 - Jillian Zamussels, Megalogwiffons, Gwiffons, Tramennis, Archons, Charlie, Arkendish, Parson Gotti, Wanda Firebaugh, Maggie, Dwagons
    Book 2 Text Update 29 - Ossomer, (Lloyd Elliott), Sylvia Lazarus, Arkenpliers, Dwagons, Wanda Firebaugh, (Parson Gotti), Jack Snipe, (Twolls), (Uncroaked), (Ansom)
    Book 2 Page 39 - Archons, Charlie, Jillian Zamussels, (Sammy), (Ansom), (Wanda Firebaugh), Megalogwiffons, Gwiffons, Tramennis
    Book 2 Text Update 30 - Ace Hardware, Dwagons, Cubbins, (Holly Shortcake), (Cloth Golems), (Dolls), (Bill), (Battle Bears), (Slately), (Cloth Golems), (Tchotchkes), (Ossomer), (Tramennis)
    Book 2 Page 40 - Parson Gotti, Maggie, Charlie, Tramennis
    Book 2 Text Update 31 - Sizemore Rockwell, (Uhura), Janis Atlantis, (Maggie), (Stanley), (Dwagons), (Ansom), (Marie Lavraie), (Parson Gotti)
    Book 2 Page 41 - Tramennis, Charlie, (Decrypted), (Archons), (Uncroaked), (Jillian Zamussels), (Ansom), (Ossomer), (Parson Gotti)
    Book 2 Page 42 - Parson Gotti, Maggie, (Twolls), (Dwagons), (Sizemore Rockwell)
    Book 2 Text Update 32 - Duncan Scone, Jillian Zamussels, Megalogwiffons, Gwiffons, (Wanda Firebaugh), Ansom, (Charlie)
    Book 2 Page 43 - Tramennis, (Ansom), (Parson Gotti), Slately, (Charlie), (Stanley), (Arkenpliers), (Decrypted), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Archons), (Ossomer)
    Book 2 Page 44 - Tramennis, (Charlie), Parson Gotti, Twolls, Maggie, Slately, (Ossomer), Decrypted, Dwagons, (Titans)
    Book 2 Text Update 33 - Slately, Tramennis, (Titans), (Unipegataurs), (Victor), (Lustrius), (Titas), (Forthewin), (Wonderloaf), (Charlie), (Parson Gotti), (Ansom)
    Book 2 Page 45 - Archons, Maggie, Parson Gotti, (Wanda Firebaugh), Sizemore Rockwell
    Book 2 Text Update 34 - Don King, Benjamin Franchise, (Jillian Zamussels), Bunny Velvetino, Dolls, Caesar Borgata, Dewy Tulips, Leather Valese, Cheri Maraschino, Rosetta
    Book 2 Page 46 - Cubbins, Tramennis, Slately, Ace Hardware, Dwagons, Ossomer, Maggie, Parson Gotti, Sizemore Rockwell, (Ansom)
    Book 2 Text Update 35 - Ossomer, Jack Snipe, Parson Gotti, Wanda Firebaugh, Dwagons, (Jillian Zamussels), (Ansom), Arkenpliers
    Book 2 Page 47 - Ossomer, Tramennis, (Stanley), (Ansom), Slately, (Wanda Firebaugh), (Parson Gotti), (Titans), Dwagons
    Book 2 Text Update 36 - (Ossomer), Adam Antium, (Ansom), (Sylvia Lazarus), (Decrypted), Lacrosse, (Tramennis), Price, (Stanley), Dwagons
    Book 2 Page 48 - Dwagons, Hobgobwins, Lacrosse, Adam Antium, Slately, Tramennis, Ossomer, Wanda Firebaugh, Maggie, Parson Gotti, Arkenpliers
    Book 2 - Parson's Klog 3 - Parson Gotti, Dwagons, Hobgobwins, (Jack Snipe)
    Book 2 Page 49 - Archons, Dwagons, Hobgobwins, Sylvia Lazarus, Tramennis, Jack Snipe, Wanda Firebaugh, Arkenpliers, Maggie, Parson Gotti, Sizemore Rockwell
    Book 2 Text Update 37 - Janis Atlantis, Marie Lavraie, (Parson Gotti), (Sizemore Rockwell), (Hubble), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Arkenpliers)
    Book 2 Page 50 - Slately, Ossomer, Tramennis, Arkenpliers, Adam Antium, Wanda Firebaugh, Jack Snipe
    Book 2 Text Update 38 - Maggie, Dwagons, Parson Gotti, Isaac Cipher, Roger Victor Clarence
    Book 2 Page 51 - Wanda Firebaugh, Jack Snipe, Arkenpliers, Dwagons, Slately, Ossomer, Tramennis, Adam Antium
    Book 2 Text Update 39 - Sylvia Lazarus, Dwagons, (Titans), Fud, Hobgobwins, Archer
    Book 2 Page 52 - Ossomer, Slately, Tramennis, Orlies, Unipegataurs, (Titans), Parson Gotti, Maggie, (Wanda Firebaugh), (Jack Snipe), Sizemore Rockwell
    Book 2 Text Update 40 - Isaac Cipher, (Gwiffons), (Charlie), (Titans), (Arkendish), (Maggie), Roger Victor Clarence, Pamelor Ambien, Tisha Necrosis
    Book 2 Page 53 - Tramennis, Cubbins, Ace Hardware, Slately, Pierce, Lloyd Elliott, Dwagons, Decrypted, Wanda Firebaugh, Jack Snipe, Adam Antium, Ossomer, Archons, (Titans), (Don King)
    Book 2 Text Update 41 - Ace Hardware, Pierce, Lloyd Elliott, Cubbins, (Altruist Elves), (Archons), (Wanda Firebaugh), Slately, Ossomer
    Book 2 Page 54 - (Slately), Tramennis, Wanda Firebaugh, Jack Snipe, Adam Antium, Dwagons, Archons, Decrypted, Sylvia Lazarus, Caesar Borgata, Benjamin Franchise, Dewy Tulips, Rosetta, Leather Valese, Cheri Maraschino, Dolls, Bunny Velvetino, Don King
    Book 2 Text Update 42 - Slately, (Tramennis), (Titans), (Ace Hardware), (Holly Shortcake), Bunny Velvetino, Don King, (Arkenpliers), (Bea), (Cruz), (Decrypted)
    Book 2 Page 55 - Wanda Firebaugh, Jack Snipe, Adam Antium, Maggie, Parson Gotti, Sizemore Rockwell, Don King, Bunny Velvetino, Benjamin Franchise, (Slately), (Caesar Borgata)
    Book 2 Text Update 43 - Jillian Zamussels, Homme de Trop, Duncan Scone, Vanna, Megalogwiffons, Gwiffons, Ansom, (Stanley), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Decrypted), (Titans)
    Book 2 Page 56 - Gwiffons, Megalogwiffons, Decrypted, Duncan Scone, Jillian Zamussels, Parson Gotti, Maggie, Caesar Borgata, Dewy Tulips, Leather Valese, Benjamin Franchise, Cheri Maraschino, Rosetta, Dolls
    Book 2 Text Update 44 - Stanley, (Ansom), (Parson Gotti), Zhopa, (Sizemore Rockwell), (Hobgobwins), (Dwagons), (Archons), (Decrypted), (Arkenpliers), Arkenhammer, (Wanda Firebaugh), Twolls, (Titans)
    Book 2 Page 57 - Sizemore Rockwell, Janis Atlantis, Marie Lavraie
    Book 2 Text Update 45 - Sizemore Rockwell, Marie Lavraie, Janis Atlantis, (Wanda Firebaugh), (Parson Gotti)
    Book 2 Page 58 - Tramennis, (Slately), Parson Gotti, Maggie, Sizemore Rockwell, Isaac Cipher, Roger Victor Clarence, Tisha Necrosis, Snacki Saltina, Jintao Oowa'o, A.V. Club
    Book 2 Text Update 46 - Adam Antium, Decrypted, Wanda Firebaugh, Jack Snipe, (Titans), Lacrosse, Arkenpliers, (Parson Gotti), (Jillian Zamussels), Ossomer
    Book 2 Page 59 - Don King, Benjamin Franchise, Caesar Borgata, Dewy Tulips, Leather Valese, Rosetta, Cheri Maraschino, (Slately), Bunny Velvetino
    Book 2 Text Update 47 - Ossomer, (Ansom), Unipegataurs, (Parson Gotti), (Titans), Sylvia Lazarus, Dwagons, Slately, Pierce, Ace Hardware, Lloyd Elliott, Cubbins, Archons, (Wanda Firebaugh), (Arkenpliers), Decrypted
    Book 2 Page 60 - Tramennis, (Slately), Sylvia Lazarus, Dwagons, Parson Gotti, Stanley, Jeftichew
    Book 2 Text Update 48 - Slately, (Tramennis), (Stanley), Don King, Ace Hardware, (Titans), Pierce, Cubbins, Lloyd Elliott, Archons, Ossomer, Unipegataurs, (Ansom), (Wanda Firebaugh)
    Book 2 Page 61 - Marie Lavraie, Sizemore Rockwell, Janis Atlantis, Parson Gotti, Jeftichew
    Book 2 Text Update 49 - Stanley, Twolls, Zhopa, (Parson Gotti), (Jack Snipe), Pigeons, Maggie, Arkenhammer
    Book 2 Page 62 - Jeftichew, Parson Gotti, (Titans)
    Book 2 Text Update 50 - Artemis, (Stanley), Wanda Firebaugh, (Jillian Zamussels), (Titans), Hamhawks, Spread Eagles, Dwagons, Archons, Ossomer, Decrypted, Forthewin, Woodsy Owls, Slately, Ansom, Tramennis, Nutro, Purina, Dwagons, Canidae, Alpo, Eukanuba, Sylvia Lazarus, (Sammy)
    Book 2 Page 63 - Parson Gotti, Jeftichew
    Book 2 Text Update 51 - Artemis, Dwagons, (Wanda Firebaugh), (Arkenpliers), (Tramennis), Decrypted, Sylvia Lazarus, (Titans), (Ansom), Ossomer, Slately, Ace Hardware, Cubbins, Pierce, Lloyd Elliott
    Book 2 Page 64 - Parson Gotti, Jeftichew, Sizemore Rockwell, Marie Lavraie, Janis Atlantis
    Book 2 Text Update 52 - Sylvia Lazarus, Artemis, Decrypted, Dwagons, Hobgobwins, Canidae, (Slately), (Titans), Proplan, Iams, Innova, Archer, Eukanuba, Merrick, Beneful, Max, Acana, Purina
    Book 2 Page 65 - Parson Gotti, Sizemore Rockwell, Marie Lavraie, Janis Atlantis, (Jeftichew), (Bea)
    Book 2 Page 66 - Parson Gotti, Sizemore Rockwell, Marie Lavraie, Janis Atlantis, Isaac Cipher, Roger Victor Clarence, A.V. Club, Snacki Saltina, Tisha Necrosis, Pamelor Ambien, Jintao Oowa'o, (Maggie)
    Book 2 Page 67 - Maggie, Isaac Cipher, Parson Gotti, Roger Victor Clarence, Marie Lavraie, Sizemore Rockwell, Janis Atlantis
    Book 2 Page 68 - Wanda Firebaugh, Arkenpliers, Jack Snipe, (Parson Gotti), Adam Antium, Decrypted, (Ansom), Maggie, Isaac Cipher, Roger Victor Clarence, A.V. Club, Snacki Saltina, Tisha Necrosis, Pamelor Ambien, Jintao Oowa'o
    Book 2 Page 69 - Cubbins, Slately, Pierce, Lloyd Elliott, Unipegataurs, Ace Hardware, Ossomer, Artemis, Decrypted, Sylvia Lazarus
    Book 2 Text Update 53 - (Charlie), Monica Archon, Rachel, Phoebe, Decrypted, Archons, (Parson Gotti), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Arkenpliers), (Arkendish), (Stanley), (Arkenhammer), (Arkenshoes), (Titans), Dwagons, Ossomer, Slately,
    Book 2 Page 70 - Jack Snipe, Wanda Firebaugh, Adam Antium, Decrypted, Parson Gotti, Marie Lavraie, Janis Atlantis, Sizemore Rockwell
    Book 2 Page 71 - Parson Gotti, Marie Lavraie, Janis Atlantis, Sizemore Rockwell, Roger Victor Clarence, Phillip Roffercy, Punky, Carniac, Newcomb, Triad
    Book 2 Page 72 - Ossomer, Slately, Ace Hardware, Cubbins, Unipegataurs, Pierce, Lloyd Elliott, Phillip Roffercy, Punky, Isaac Cipher, Roger Victor Clarence, A.V. Club, Snacki Saltina, Pamelor Ambien, Maggie, Zhopa, Stanley, (Titans), Parson Gotti, Jack Snipe, Sylvia Lazarus, Dwagons
    Book 2 Page 73 - Jack Snipe, Carniac, Isaac Cipher, Phillip Roffercy, Punky, Roger Victor Clarence, Tisha Necrosis, Snacki Saltina, A.V. Club, Pamelor Ambien, Jintao Oowa'o, Marie Lavraie, Janis Atlantis, Sizemore Rockwell, Wanda Firebaugh, Decrypted, Triad, Newcomb, (Sylvia Lazarus), Ossomer, Slately, Ace Hardware, Lloyd Elliott, Pierce, Unipegataurs, Orlies, Cubbins
    Book 2 Text Update 54 - Ace Hardware, Dwagons, Slately, Cubbins, Unipegataurs, Ossomer, (Titans), Orlies
    Book 2 Page 74 - Ossomer, Archons, Decrypted, Unipegataurs, Orlies, Cubbins, Bun-bun

Issue 3: Lots of Sects, and Violence
    Book 2 Text Update 55 - Mary Sagittari, Topotato, Gumps, Slately, Orlies, Tramennis, Aquabats, Carrie Sagittari, Terry Sagittari, Jerry Sagittari, Perry Sagittari, Harry Sagittari, Gary Sagittari, Rudolfo Sagittari, (Titans), Dodge, (Ansom), (Ossomer), Jillian Zamussels, Megalogwiffons, Dwagons, Archons, Artemis
    Book 2 Page 75 - Ossomer, Slately, Unipegataurs, Ace Hardware, Orlies, Mary Sagittari, (Artemis), Archons, Decrypted, (Charlie)
    Book 2 Page 76 - Ossomer, Orlies, Unipegataurs, Archons, Slately, Lloyd Elliott, Ace Hardware, Pierce
    Book 2 Page 77 - Emily, Anne, Charlotte Archon, Decrypted, Archons, Orlies, Unipegataurs, Slately, Ossomer, Ace Hardware, Pierce, Lloyd Elliott
    Book 2 Page 78 - Decrypted, Archons, Unipegataurs, Orlies, Ossomer, (Wanda Firebaugh), Lilith, Pierce, Slately, Tramennis
    Book 2 Page 79 - (Cubbins), (Ossomer), Ace Hardware, Slately, Lloyd Elliott, Archons, Decrypted, Unipegataurs
    Book 2 Page 80 - Slately, Lloyd Elliott, Ace Hardware, Unipegataurs, Pierce, Orlies, (Charlie), (Ossomer), Lilith, Doombats
    Book 2 Page 81 - Zhopa, Stanley, Maggie, Parson Gotti, Wanda Firebaugh, Jack Snipe, Marie Lavraie, Sizemore Rockwell, Janis Atlantis, Isaac Cipher, Roger Victor Clarence, A.V. Club, Snacki Saltina, Tisha Necrosis, Pamelor Ambien, Jintao Oowa'o, Phillip Roffercy, Punky, Triad, Newcomb, Carniac, Tracy, Jeftichew, Dove Barstool, Sean Mattox, Abner Washboard, Arkenpliers, (Decrypted), (Ossomer)
    Book 2 Page 82 - Phillip Roffercy, Punky, Triad, Newcomb, Isaac Cipher, Roger Victor Clarence, A.V. Club, Snacki Saltina, Tisha Necrosis, Pamelor Ambien, Jintao Oowa'o, Carniac, Tracy, Jeftichew, Abner Washboard, Dove Barstool, Sean Mattox, Zhopa, Stanley, Arkenhammer, Maggie, Wanda Firebaugh
    Book 2 Text Update 56 - Phoebe, Decrypted, Archons, (Rachel), (Monica Archon), (Janet), (Ossomer), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Parson Gotti), (Stanley), (Charlie), (Arkendish)
    Book 2 Page 83 - Norma Jeane, Archons, Decrypted, Unipegataurs, Orlies, Slately, Pierce, Lloyd Elliott, Ace Hardware, Lilith, Jeftichew, Parson Gotti, Phillip Roffercy, Punky, Marie Lavraie, Newcomb, Triad, Isaac Cipher, Roger Victor Clarence, A.V. Club, Snacki Saltina, Tisha Necrosis, Pamelor Ambien, Tracy, Abner Washboard, Dove Barstool, Sean Mattox, Wanda Firebaugh, Jack Snipe, Carniac, Phoebe, (Charlie)
    Book 2 Page 84 - Isaac Cipher, Parson Gotti, (Charlie), Maggie, Tramennis, Ace Hardware, Pierce, Slately, Lloyd Elliott
    Book 2 - Parson's Klog 4 - Parson Gotti, Maggie, Jack Snipe, (Charlie), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Ansom), (Misty)
    Book 2 Page 85 - Maggie, Isaac Cipher, Parson Gotti, (Sizemore Rockwell), (Charlie)
    Book 2 Page 86 - Decrypted, (Archons), (Lilith), Archer, Sylvia Lazarus, Dwagons, Jeftichew, (Bea), (Titans), Artemis, (Wanda Firebaugh)
    Book 2 Page 87 - Doombats, Don King, Bunny Velvetino, (Slately), Charlie, Archons, Arkendish, Parson Gotti, Maggie, Isaac Cipher, (Stanley), (Tramennis)
    Book 2 Page 88 - Lloyd Elliott, Ace Hardware, Pierce, Slately, Tramennis, (Dolls), Cubbins, (Ossomer), Lilith, Unipegataurs, (Charlie)
    Book 2 Page 89 - Tramennis, Pierce, Lloyd Elliott, Ace Hardware, Lilith, Unipegataurs, Charlie, (Parson Gotti), (Stanley), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Ossomer)
    Book 2 Page 90 - Parson Gotti, Maggie, Isaac Cipher, (Charlie), Abner Washboard, Jeftichew, Dove Barstool, Sean Mattox, Janis Atlantis, Sizemore Rockwell, Carniac, Wanda Firebaugh, Marie Lavraie, Phillip Roffercy, Punky, Triad, Newcomb, A.V. Club, Snacki Saltina, Tisha Necrosis, Pamelor Ambien, Jintao Oowa'o
    Book 2 Page 91 - Tramennis, Cloth Golems, Battle Bears, Tankeroos, G-RAFs, LFNs, Slately, (Charlie), (Parson Gotti), Adam Antium, Decrypted
    Book 2 Page 92 - Parson Gotti, Isaac Cipher, Maggie, Roger Victor Clarence, A.V. Club, Tisha Necrosis, Pamelor Ambien, Jintao Oowa'o, Archer, Adam Antium, Dolls, (Slately), Sylvia Lazarus
    Book 2 Text Update 57 - Slately, Tramennis, (Charlie), (Titans), (Stanley), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Ansom), (Ossomer), (Headboard), Cloth Golems, Battle Bears
    Book 2 Page 93 - Ace Hardware, Slately, Tramennis, (Ossomer), (Cubbins), Battle Bears, G-RAFs, Tankeroos, LFNs, (Holly Shortcake)
    Book 2 Page 94 - Parson Gotti, Maggie, (Charlie), Tracy, Sean Mattox, Wanda Firebaugh, Marie Lavraie, Phillip Roffercy, Punky, Abner Washboard, Triad, Jeftichew, Isaac Cipher, Dove Barstool, A.V. Club, Snacki Saltina, Tisha Necrosis, Pamelor Ambien, Jintao Oowa'o
    Book 2 Page 95 - Lloyd Elliott, Pierce, Unipegataurs, Tramennis, Slately, Downer, Dwagons, Decrypted
    Book 2 Page 96 - Sylvia Lazarus, Decrypted, Dwagons, Hobgobwins, G-RAFs, Battle Bears, Tankeroos, LFNs, Ace Hardware, Downer, Slately, Roger Victor Clarence, Isaac Cipher, A.V. Club, Snacki Saltina, Tisha Necrosis, Pamelor Ambien, Jintao Oowa'o, Abner Washboard, Jeftichew, Tracy, Marie Lavraie, Phillip Roffercy, Punky, Triad, Parson Gotti, (Titans), Wanda Firebaugh, Sean Mattox
    Book 2 Page 97 - Dove Barstool, Sean Mattox, Jeftichew, (Titans), Tracy, Parson Gotti, Isaac Cipher, Pamelor Ambien, Snacki Saltina, Tisha Necrosis, A.V. Club, LFNs, Tankeroos, Battle Bears, Ace Hardware, Downer, Slately, Hobgobwins, Archer, Sylvia Lazarus, Dwagons, Decrypted
    Book 2 Page 98 - Decrypted, Dwagons, Hobgobwins, Sylvia Lazarus, Ace Hardware, Cubbins, LFNs, Battle Bears, G-RAFs, Tankeroos, Archer, Downer, Slately
    Book 2 Page 99 - Triad, Phillip Roffercy, Punky, Marie Lavraie, Parson Gotti, A.V. Club, Snacki Saltina, Tisha Necrosis, Isaac Cipher, Wanda Firebaugh, Carniac, Cubbins, Ace Hardware, (Pierce), Battle Bears, G-RAFs, Dwagons, Decrypted, Jack Snipe, Adam Antium
    Book 2 - Parson's Klog 5 - Wanda Firebaugh, Ansom, Dwagons, Parson Gotti, (Sizemore Rockwell), (Stanley)
    Book 2 Page 100 - (Charlie), Slately, Archons, Parson Gotti, Adam Antium, (Sylvia Lazarus), (Dwagons)
    Book 2 Page 101 - Jack Snipe, Parson Gotti, Adam Antium, Ace Hardware, Battle Bears, LFNs, Slately, Dolls, Dwagons, Sylvia Lazarus, Hobgobwins
    Book 2 Page 102 - Slately, Dolls, Sylvia Lazarus, Battle Bears, Ace Hardware, Parson Gotti, Jack Snipe, Adam Antium, (Wanda Firebaugh), (Jillian Zamussels)
    Book 2 Page 103 - Parson Gotti, Adam Antium, Jack Snipe, Slately, (Bogroll), Ace Hardware, Battle Bears, Dolls
    Book 2 Page 104 - Ace Hardware, Parson Gotti, Jack Snipe, Dwagons, Dolls, Decrypted, Battle Bears, Cloth Golems
    Book 2 Page 105 - Decrypted, Dwagons, Jack Snipe, Dolls, Parson Gotti, Battle Bears, Ace Hardware, Adam Antium, Slately
    Book 2 Page 106 - Jack Snipe, Decrypted, Dwagons, Ace Hardware, Battle Bears, Adam Antium, Parson Gotti, Slately, (Ansom), (Charlie), (Bogroll), (Stanley)
    Book 2 Page 107 - Adam Antium, Parson Gotti, Maggie, Stanley, Arkenhammer, (Slately), (Dwagons), (Jack Snipe), (Sizemore Rockwell), Zhopa, (Charlie)
    Book 2 Page 108 - Adam Antium, Parson Gotti, (Charlie), (Misty)
    Book 2 Text Update 58 - Stanley, (Parson Gotti), (Maggie), Twolls, Zhopa, Arkenhammer, (Dwagons), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Sizemore Rockwell)
    Book 2 Page 109 - Zhopa, Stanley, Arkenhammer, Hobgobwins, Dwagons
    Book 2 Text Update 59 - Parson Gotti, Adam Antium, Decrypted, (Charlie), (Sizemore Rockwell), (Misty)
    Book 2 Page 110 - Adam Antium, Decrypted, Parson Gotti, Triad, Sizemore Rockwell, Maggie, Wanda Firebaugh, Marie Lavraie, Janis Atlantis, Sean Mattox, Jeftichew, Phillip Roffercy, Punky, (Titans), Newcomb, Carniac, Dove Barstool, Abner Washboard
    Book 2 Page 111 - Marie Lavraie, Maggie, Parson Gotti, Carniac, Triad, Dove Barstool, Phillip Roffercy, Janis Atlantis, Sizemore Rockwell, Wanda Firebaugh, Punky, Abner Washboard, Sean Mattox, Jeftichew, Adam Antium, Decrypted, (Jack Snipe), (Stanley), Ace Hardware, Dwagons
    Book 2 Page 112 - Sizemore Rockwell, Janis Atlantis, Marie Lavraie, Abner Washboard, Sean Mattox, Jeftichew, Dove Barstool, Newcomb, Triad, Carniac, Phillip Roffercy, Punky, Isaac Cipher, Roger Victor Clarence, A.V. Club, Snacki Saltina, Tisha Necrosis, Pamelor Ambien, Jintao Oowa'o, Parson Gotti, Maggie, Wanda Firebaugh, Ace Hardware, Jack Snipe
    Book 2 Page 113 - Abner Washboard, Dove Barstool, Sean Mattox, Jeftichew, Roger Victor Clarence, Isaac Cipher, A.V. Club, Snacki Saltina, Tisha Necrosis, Janis Atlantis, Marie Lavraie, Joe Spade, Parson Gotti, Sizemore Rockwell, Artemis, Downer, Wanda Firebaugh, Jack Snipe, Ace Hardware
    Book 2 Page 114 - Parson Gotti, Sizemore Rockwell, Maggie, Wanda Firebaugh, Ace Hardware, Jack Snipe, Jeftichew, Joe Spade, Isaac Cipher, Roger Victor Clarence, Jintao Oowa'o, Tisha Necrosis, Marie Lavraie, Janis Atlantis
    Book 2 Epilogue 1 - Artemis, (Titans), Parson Gotti, Sizemore Rockwell, Arkenpliers
    Book 2 Epilogue 2 - Jack Snipe, Decrypted, Wanda Firebaugh, Arkenpliers, Parson Gotti, (Charlie)
    Book 2 Epilogue 3 - Ace Hardware, Parson Gotti, (Snow Golems), (Battle Bears), (Titans), Wanda Firebaugh, (Cubbins), (Twolls), Artemis, Jack Snipe, Sizemore Rockwell, Maggie
    Book 2 Epilogue 4 - Roger Victor Clarence, Isaac Cipher, (Titans), Tisha Necrosis, Jintao Oowa'o, Snacki Saltina, A.V. Club, Pamelor Ambien, (Arkendish), (Charlie), (Parson Gotti)
    Book 2 Epilogue 5 - Roger Victor Clarence, Isaac Cipher, Tisha Necrosis, Piffany, Maggie, Parson Gotti, (Marie Lavraie), Sizemore Rockwell
    Book 2 Epilogue 6 - Parson Gotti, Maggie (Bogroll), (Jack Snipe), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Sizemore Rockwell), (Stanley), (Charlie)
    Book 2 Epilogue 7 - Parson Gotti, Jack Snipe, (Wanda Firebaugh), (Charlie), (Arkendish), (Arkenshoes), (Judy Gale), (Blair)
    Book 2 Epilogue 8 - Parson Gotti, Wanda Firebaugh, (Jack Snipe), (Charlie), (Arkenpliers), (Dwagons), (Sylvia Lazarus), (Archons), (Decrypted), (Lilith)
    Book 2 Epilogue 9 - Parson Gotti, (Isaac Cipher), (Charlie), (Marie Lavraie), (Stanley), (Ansom), (Lilith), (Archons), (Wanda Firebaugh)
    Book 2 Epilogue 10 - Stanley, Dwagons, Arkenhammer, Maggie, Zhopa, Twolls, (Parson Gotti), (Titans), (Charlie), (Slately), (Arkendish)
    Book 2 Epilogue 11 - Lilith, Pierce, Miranda Wright, (Slately), (Charlie), (Cubbins), (Lloyd Elliott)
    Book 2 Epilogue 12 - Maggie, Stanley, Isaac Cipher, Pamelor Ambien, (Parson Gotti), (Charlie), Jintao Oowa'o, Roger Victor Clarence, Piffany
    Book 2 Epilogue 13 - Maggie, (Charlie), (Arkendish), Parson Gotti, (Jeftichew), Wanda Firebaugh, Sizemore Rockwell, Jack Snipe, Ace Hardware, Artemis, Downer, Piffany, Pamelor Ambien, Isaac Cipher, Snacki Saltina, A.V. Club
    Book 2 Epilogue 14 - Parson Gotti, Isaac Cipher, Maggie, (Charlie), Piffany, Roger Victor Clarence
    Book 2 Epilogue 15 - Parson Gotti, Maggie, Isaac Cipher, Roger Victor Clarence, (Charlie), (Archons), (Gobwins), Piffany
    Book 2 Epilogue 16 - Maggie, Parson Gotti, Isaac Cipher, (Arkendish), (Charlie), Roger Victor Clarence
    Book 2 Epilogue 17 - Parson Gotti, Artemis, Downer, Decrypted, Maggie, Wanda Firebaugh, Jack Snipe, Sizemore Rockwell, Ace Hardware, (Charlie)
    Book 2 Epilogue 18 - Don King, Slately, Doombats, (Stanley), (Arkenhammer), (Bea), (Jillian Zamussels), (Titans), (Caesar Borgata), Bunny Velvetino
    Book 2 Epilogue 19 - Caesar Borgata, (Don King), Dolls, Bill
    Book 2 Epilogue 20 - Jillian Zamussels, Duncan Scone, (Slately), (Don King), (Charlie), (Megalogwiffons), Ansom, (Wanda Firebaugh), (Vanna)
    Book 2 Epilogue 21 - Vinny Doombats, (Don King), (Jillian Zamussels), Megalogwiffons, Gwiffons, Skanks, Bunny Velvetino, (Slately), (Ansom), (Caesar Borgata)
    Book 2 Epilogue 22 - Tramennis, (Earl of Olay), (Flintlock the Voluble), (Slately), (Ossomer), (Ace Hardware), (Ansom)
    Book 2 Epilogue 23 - Parson Gotti, Ace Hardware, Sizemore Rockwell, (Janis Atlantis), Downer
    Book 2 Epilogue 24 - (Slately), (Parson Gotti), (Lilith), Charlie, Tramennis, Archons, (Ossomer), (Ace Hardware)
    Book 2 Epilogue 25 - Parson Gotti, Charlie, (Slately), (Tramennis), Archons

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:44 am 
    Book 3 All Appearances and Mentions:

Book 3 - Hamsterdance vs. The Charlie Foxtrot
    Book 3 Page 1 - Ace Hardware, Maggie, Isaac Cipher, Parson Gotti, Piffany, Action Figures, (Jack Snipe), (Tchotchkes)
    Book 3 Page 2 - Ace Hardware, Parson Gotti, Isaac Cipher, Maggie, Action Figures
    Book 3 Page 3 - Jillian Zamussels, Megalogwiffons, Dwagons, Gwiffons, Decrypted, (Charlie), Jack Snipe, Maggie
    Book 3 Page 4 - Parson Gotti, Jack Snipe, (Wanda Firebaugh), Stanley, Arkenhammer, Zhopa, (Charlie), K.I.S.S., Hobgobwins, Dwagons, Ansom, Megalogwiffons, Maggie
    Book 3 Page 5 - Jillian Zamussels, Ansom, (Stanley), (Titans), Vanna, Duncan Scone, Megalogwiffons, Gwiffons
    Book 3 Page 6 - Stanley, Arkenhammer, (Parson Gotti), K.I.S.S., Hobgobwins, Vurp, (Titans), Dwagons, (Jillian Zamussels), (Maggie)
    Book 3 Page 7 - Jack Snipe, Wanda Firebaugh, Arkenpliers, Parson Gotti, Maggie, (Jillian Zamussels), (Archons), (Lilith), (Ansom), (Decrypted)
    Book 3 Page 8 - K.I.S.S., Dwagons, Stanley, Arkenhammer, Georgia Power, Zhopa, Twolls, (Charlie), (Parson Gotti), (Jillian Zamussels), (Ansom), Vurp
    Book 3 Page 9 - Parson Gotti, Jack Snipe
    Book 3 Page 10 - Jillian Zamussels, Charlie, (Vanna), Stanley, Arkenhammer, Dwagons, Megalogwiffons, Parson Gotti, Maggie, Wanda Firebaugh, Arkenpliers, Ansom
    Book 3 Page 11 - Parson Gotti, Maggie, Wanda Firebaugh, Arkenpliers, Ansom, (Jillian Zamussels), Stanley, Arkenhammer, K.I.S.S., Hobgobwins, Vurp, Dwagons, Megalogwiffons, Gwiffons
    Book 3 Page 12 - Parson Gotti, Maggie, Wanda Firebaugh, Stanley, Arkenhammer, K.I.S.S., Hobgobwins, Dwagons, Gwiffons, Megalogwiffons, Jillian Zamussels, Vurp, Ansom
    Book 3 Page 13 - Stanley, Arkenhammer, Dwagons, K.I.S.S., Hobgobwins, Megalogwiffons, Gwiffons, Belzon, Vanna, Duncan Scone, Charlie, Vurp
    Book 3 Page 14 - Stanley, Arkenhammer, Dwagons, Parson Gotti, Maggie, Wanda Firebaugh, K.I.S.S., Hobgobwins, Megalogwiffons, Gwiffons, Jillian Zamussels, Duncan Scone, Belzon, Vanna, (Titans), Vurp
    Book 3 Page 15 - Stanley, Arkenhammer, Dwagons, Megalogwiffons, Gwiffons, Jillian Zamussels, K.I.S.S., Hobgobwins, Vurp, Belzon, Vanna, Duncan Scone
    Book 3 Page 16 - Megalogwiffons, Duncan Scone, Vanna, Vurp, K.I.S.S., Hobgobwins, Dwagons, Stanley, Arkenhammer, Charlie
    Book 3 Page 17 - Charlie, Vanna, Hobgobwins, Vurp, Gobwins, (Stanley)
    Book 3 Page 18 - Stanley, Dwagons, Arkenhammer, Vanna, Vurp, Duncan Scone, (Wanda Firebaugh), Hobgobwins, Jillian Zamussels, Megalogwiffons, Gwiffons, Charlie
    Book 3 Page 19 - Dwagons, Megalogwiffons, Gwiffons, Ansom, Parson Gotti, Maggie, Wanda Firebaugh, Hobgobwins, (Charlie), Stanley, Arkenhammer, (Titans), (Bea), Vanna, Vurp, Duncan Scone
    Book 3 Page 20 - Stanley, Arkenhammer, Dwagons, Hobgobwins, Parson Gotti, Maggie, Ansom, Megalogwiffons, Gwiffons, Jillian Zamussels
    Book 3 Page 21 - Parson Gotti, Gwiffons, Megalogwiffons, Hobgobwins, Dwagons, Jillian Zamussels, Ansom, Maggie, Wanda Firebaugh, Stanley, Arkenhammer
    Book 3 Page 22 - Jillian Zamussels, Megalogwiffons, Dwagons, Stanley, Arkenhammer, (Wanda Firebaugh), (Titans), Ansom, Gwiffons
    Book 3 Page 23 - Stanley, Dwagons, Megalogwiffons, Ansom, Jillian Zamussels, Wanda Firebaugh
    Book 3 Page 24 - Vurp, Vanna, Duncan Scone, Megalogwiffons, Dwagons, Stanley, Ansom, Jillian Zamussels, Decrypted, Maggie, Wanda Firebaugh, Parson Gotti, Charlie
    Book 3 Page 25 - Megalogwiffons, Dwagons, Stanley, Arkenhammer, Gwiffons, Hobgobwins, Maggie, Parson Gotti, Wanda Firebaugh, Charlie
    Book 3 Page 26 - Ansom, (Titans), Jillian Zamussels, (Wanda Firebaugh), Megalogwiffons
    Book 3 Page 27 - Charlie, Parson Gotti, (Hobgobwins), (Jillian Zamussels), (Stanley), Maggie, Wanda Firebaugh
    Book 3 Page 28 - Parson Gotti, Charlie, (Maggie), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Jillian Zamussels), (Jeftichew), (Lilith), (Stanley), (Arkenhammer)
    Book 3 Page 29 - Parson Gotti, Stanley, Dwagons, Maggie, (Jack Snipe), (Jillian Zamussels)
    Book 3 Page 30 - Megalogwiffons, Gwiffons, Ansom, Stanley, Dwagons, Hobgobwins, Vurp, (Charlie), (Parson Gotti), (Jillian Zamussels)
    Book 3 Page 31 - Jillian Zamussels, Vanna, Duncan Scone, Archons, Gwiffons, Parson Gotti, Isaac Cipher, Maggie, Stanley, Ansom, Dwagons, (Charlie)
    Book 3 Page 32 - Vinny Doombats, Megalogwiffons, Gwiffons, Jillian Zamussels, (Charlie), (Parson Gotti)
    Book 3 Page 33 - Stanley, Ansom, Dwagons, Ace Hardware, Parson Gotti, Maggie, (Charlie)
    Book 3 Page 34 - Parson Gotti, Stanley, Ace Hardware, Maggie, Sizemore Rockwell, Wanda Firebaugh, Jack Snipe, Ansom, (Archons), (Slately), (Dwagons), Arkenhammer, Arkenpliers
    Book 3 Page 35 - Stanley, Parson Gotti, (Sizemore Rockwell), (Jack Snipe), (Ansom), (Charlie), (Jillian Zamussels), (Wanda Firebaugh)
    Book 3 Page 36 - Parson Gotti, Stanley, Ansom, Ace Hardware, Sizemore Rockwell, Maggie, Adam Antium, Wanda Firebaugh, Jack Snipe, (Titans), (Charlie), (Dwagons), (Archons), (Arkendish), (Slately), (Tramennis), (Jillian Zamussels)
    Book 3 Page 37 - Parson Gotti, Maggie, (Charlie), (Arkendish), (Isaac Cipher), (Stanley), (Ansom), (Ace Hardware), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Arkenpliers), (Decrypted), (Arkendish), (Arkenhammer), (Dwagons), (Archons)
    Book 3 Page 38 - Vinny Doombats, (Don King), (Jillian Zamussels), (Caesar Borgata), Doombats, (Ansom), (Megalogwiffons), (Gwiffons), Vanna, Duncan Scone, (Bunny Velvetino)
    Book 3 Page 39 - (Vinny Doombats), Don King, Jillian Zamussels, Bunny Velvetino, (Slately), (Ansom), (Tramennis), (Stanley), (Charlie), (Bea), (Vanna)
    Book 3 Page 40 - Albert Zamussels, Gwiffons, Davey, Homme de Trop, Carrie Spear, Vanna, Duncan Scone, Vinny Doombats, Jillian Zamussels
    Book 3 Page 41 - Parson Gotti, Jack Snipe, Ansom, Maggie, (Stanley), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Slately), (Froblo), (Sammy), (Dickie), (Tramennis), (Don King), (Vinny Doombats), (Doombats), (Jillian Zamussels), (Bunny Velvetino)
    Book 3 Page 42 - Dickie, Parson Gotti, (Titans), (Ansom), (Sammy), (Charlie), Maggie, (Slately), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Arkenpliers)
    Book 3 Page 43 - Ace Hardware, Parson Gotti, (Sizemore Rockwell), (Titans), (Action Figures), (Ansom), (Dwagons), (Tramennis), (Misty), (Battle Bears), (LFNs), (Wanda Firebaugh)
    Book 3 Page 44 - Orlies, Battle Bears, Sourmanders, Gumps, (Titans), (Lunesta), (Ambien), (Dairious), (Alvin), (Theodore), (Simon), (Corian), (Meganite), (Coal), Tramennis, Charlie, Archons, Lilith, Miranda Wright
    Book 3 Page 45 - Miranda Wright, Lilith, Tramennis, (Ossomer), (Decrypted), Archons, Pierce, Cubbins, Lloyd Elliott, (Arkendish), (Arkenpliers), (Wanda Firebaugh)
    Book 3 Page 46 - Archons, Tramennis, (Slately), (Decrypted), (Charlie), Lilith, Miranda Wright, Pierce, Lloyd Elliott, Cubbins
    Book 3 Page 47 - Tramennis, Jack Snipe, Wanda Firebaugh, Twolls
    Book 3 Page 48 - Wanda Firebaugh, Jack Snipe, (Ansom), (Parson Gotti), Twolls, (Tramennis), (Ossomer), (Lilith), (Jillian Zamussels)
    Book 3 Page 49 - Jack Snipe, Ansom, (Tramennis), (Jillian Zamussels)
    Book 3 Page 50 - Ansom, Decrypted, Jack Snipe, (Jillian Zamussels), (Moothfott), (Betsy Murgatroyd), (Charlie), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Vanna), (Ossomer), (Titans)
    Book 3 Page 51 - Sizemore Rockwell, Parson Gotti, Maggie, Ace Hardware, (Isaac Cipher), (Wanda Firebaugh)
    Book 3 Page 52 - Ace Hardware, Maggie, Sizemore Rockwell, Parson Gotti, Stanley, Arkenhammer
    Book 3 Page 53 - Dwagons, Jed, Parson Gotti, Stanley, Arkenhammer, Sizemore Rockwell, Maggie, Ace Hardware
    Book 3 Page 54 - Parson Gotti, Jed, Stanley, Maggie, Ace Hardware, Sizemore Rockwell, Arkenhammer
    Book 3 Page 55 - Downer, Artemis, Decrypted, Jeftichew, Parson Gotti
    Book 3 Page 56 - Artemis, Downer, Ace Hardware, Maggie, Sizemore Rockwell, Jeftichew, Parson Gotti, (Sylvia Lazarus), (Charlie), Roger Victor Clarence
    Book 3 Page 57 - Jeftichew, Roger Victor Clarence, Artemis, Downer, Ace Hardware, Maggie, Sizemore Rockwell, Parson Gotti, Isaac Cipher
    Book 3 Page 58 - Stanley, Jed, (Wanda Firebaugh), Arkenhammer, (Slately), (Titans), (Parson Gotti), (Maggie), (Ace Hardware), (Sizemore Rockwell), (Jack Snipe), (Zhopa), (K.I.S.S.)
    Book 3 Page 59 - Pamelor Ambien, Roger Victor Clarence, Isaac Cipher, Ace Hardware, Sizemore Rockwell, Maggie, (Stanley), (Bunny Velvetino)
    Book 3 Page 60 - Isaac Cipher, Parson Gotti, (Charlie), Bunny Velvetino, Tisha Necrosis, A.V. Club, Roger Victor Clarence, Ponzie
    Book 3 Page 61 - Bunny Velvetino, Benjamin Franchise, Don King, (Caesar Borgata), (Titans), (Jillian Zamussels), (Albert Zamussels), (Stanley), (Vinny Doombats), Dolls, Ponzie
    Book 3 Page 62 - Albert Zamussels, Duncan Scone, Homme de Trop, Megalogwiffons, Gwiffons, Brevis, Vinny Doombats, Jillian Zamussels, Vanna
    Book 3 Page 63 - Jillian Zamussels, Vanna, Vinny Doombats, Albert Zamussels, Brevis, Megalogwiffons, Gwiffons, (Titans), Duncan Scone, (Homme de Trop)
    Book 3 Page 64 - Albert Zamussels, (Vanna), Vinny Doombats, Whacamoles, (Jillian Zamussels), (Don King), Brevis,
    Book 3 Page 65 - Parson Gotti, Charlie, (Stanley)
    Book 3 Page 66 - Don King, Bunny Velvetino, Pamelor Ambien, Roger Victor Clarence, A.V. Club, Isaac Cipher, Piffany, Jintao Oowa'o
    Book 3 Page 67 - Parson Gotti, Isaac Cipher, Bunny Velvetino, Maggie, (Don King), Pamelor Ambien, Tisha Necrosis, A.V. Club, Roger Victor Clarence, Piffany, (Stanley), (Saline IV), (Dwagons), (Arkenhammer), (Slately), (Bea), (Ansom), (Ossomer), (Cruz), (Loj Banhammer), (Titans), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Charlie), Snacki Saltina, Jintao Oowa'o
    Book 3 Page 68 - Ansom, Dwagons, Jed, (Tramennis), (Charlie), (Dickie), (Parson Gotti), Wanda Firebaugh, Jack Snipe, (Titans), (Slately), (Decrypted), (Ossomer)
    Book 3 Page 69 - Lilith, Archons, Orlies, (Charlie)
    Book 3 Page 70 - Zhopa, Jed, Dwagons, Stanley
    Book 3 Page 71 - Jed, Stanley, (Ansom), (Parson Gotti), (Ace Hardware), (Sizemore Rockwell), (Maggie), Arkenhammer, (Jack Snipe), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Adam Antium), (Dwagons), (Arkenpliers), (K.I.S.S.), (Gobwins), (Hobgobwins), (Charlie), (Marbits), Juggle Elves
    Book 3 Page 72 - Artemis, Parson Gotti, Downer, Jeftichew, (Bunny Velvetino), Sizemore Rockwell, Maggie, Ace Hardware, Janis Atlantis
    Book 3 Page 73 - Parson Gotti, Janis Atlantis, Maggie, Jeftichew, (Twolls), Sizemore Rockwell, Downer, Maggie, Artemis, (Sylvia Lazarus), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Ansom), (Decrypted), (Dwagons), (Charlie)
    Book 3 Page 74 - Jeftichew, Parson Gotti, (Sylvia Lazarus), (Wanda Firebaugh), Janis Atlantis, Maggie, (Jack Snipe), (Stanley), (Charlie)
    Book 3 Page 75 - Jeftichew, Parson Gotti, (Charlie), (Stanley), Janis Atlantis, Maggie, (Wanda Firebaugh), (Jack Snipe)
    Book 3 Page 76 - Tramennis, Don King, Bunny Velvetino, (Ace Hardware), (Cubbins), (Stanley), (Parson Gotti), (Jillian Zamussels), (Caesar Borgata), (Ansom), (Slately), Orlies, Unipegataurs
    Book 3 Page 77 - (Greasemonkeys), (Mansquatch), (Thunderbirds), (Doombats), Dewy Tulips, Leather Valese, Caesar Borgata, Rosetta, Dolls, (Bunny Velvetino), (Al Frappacino)
    Book 3 Page 78 - Maggie, Parson Gotti, Janis Atlantis, (Sizemore Rockwell), Decrypted
    Book 3 Page 79 - Parson Gotti, Janis Atlantis, (Isaac Cipher), (Sizemore Rockwell), (Ace Hardware), (Artemis), (Maggie), (Rose Bowl), (Jack Snipe), (Downer)
    Book 3 Page 80 - Parson Gotti, Janis Atlantis, Lizzie, (Andrea), (Bree), (Grace), (Ashna) Sizemore Rockwell, (Ace Hardware), (Jack Snipe), Maggie, (Bogroll), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Arkenpliers), (Stanley)
    Book 3 Page 81 - Parson Gotti, Janis Atlantis, Maggie, Archons, (Bogroll), (Jeftichew), (Sylvia Lazarus), (Bree), (Titans)
    Book 3 Page 82 - Maggie, Parson Gotti, Dwagons, (Jed), Stanley, Arkenhammer, Juggle Elves, (Janis Atlantis)
    Book 3 Page 83 - Odie Ose, Juggle Elves, (Shady Elves), (Scene Elves), (Navy Elves), (Superfluous Elves), (Altruist Elves), (House Elves), (Woodsy Elves), (Trashy Elves), (Boring Elves), (Hardcore Elves), (Jam Elves), (High Elves), (Hoe Elves), (Hungry Elves), (Junk Elves), (Mosh Elves), Dwagons, Stanley, Arkenhammer, (Ansom), (Gobwins), (Hobgobwins), (Jed), (Slately), (Chief J), (Shaggy)
    Book 3 Page 84 - Ansom, Dwagons, Unipegataurs, Sourmanders, Tramennis
    Book 3 Page 85 - Tramennis, Ansom, (Ossomer), (Slately), (Decrypted), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Jillian Zamussels), (Lilith), (Charlie), (Arkenpliers), (Arkendish), (Parson Gotti), Lloyd Elliott, (Titans), (Stanley)
    Book 3 Page 86 - Lilith, Archons, Arkendish, Fox Force, Fifinella, Belle, Tondelayo
    Book 3 Page 87 - Maggie, Parson Gotti, (Janis Atlantis), (Isaac Cipher), (Jack Snipe), (Charlie), (Jeftichew)
    Book 3 Page 88 - Archons, Fox Force, Lilith, Charlie, Fifinella, Belle, Tondelayo
    Book 3 Page 89 - Parson Gotti, (Janis Atlantis), (Jack Snipe), (Charlie), (Olive Branch), (Wanda Firebaugh), Maggie, (Arkendish), (Isaac Cipher)
    Book 3 Page 90 - Sizemore Rockwell, Janis Atlantis, Parson Gotti, Maggie, Ace Hardware, Downer, Artemis, Jack Snipe, (Charlie), (Lilith), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Stanley), (Juggle Elves)
    Book 3 Page 91 - (Slately), Sizemore Rockwell, Jack Snipe, Maggie, Parson Gotti, Wanda Firebaugh, Arkenpliers, Ace Hardware, (Charlie), (Arkendish), (Labeler), (Jillian Zamussels), (Betsy Murgatroyd), (Lilith), Decrypted, (Ansom)
    Book 3 Page 92 - Maggie, Wanda Firebaugh, Arkenpliers, (Charlie), (Lilith), Jack Snipe, Parson Gotti, (Ansom), (Arkendish)
    Book 3 Page 93 - Charlie, Lilith, Fifinella, Fox Force, Archons, (Wanda Firebaugh), Decrypted, (Arkendish), (Arkenpliers)
    Book 3 Page 94 - Lilith, Charlie, Wanda Firebaugh, Arkenpliers
    Book 3 Page 95 - Wanda Firebaugh, Maggie, Arkenpliers, Lilith, Charlie, (Ansom), Fox Force, Tondelayo, Belle, Fifinella
    Book 3 Page 96 - Belle, Fifinella, Lilith, Tondelayo, Fox Force, Charlie, Maggie, Wanda Firebaugh
    Book 3 Page 97 - Maggie, Wanda Firebaugh, Lilith, Tondelayo, Fox Force, Charlie, Parson Gotti
    Book 3 Page 98 - Maggie, Parson Gotti, Wanda Firebaugh, Arkenpliers, Jack Snipe, Lilith, Archons
    Book 3 Page 99 - Lilith, (Fox Force), Archons, (Charlie), (Arkendish), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Maggie), (Titans), (Fifinella)
    Book 3 Page 100 - Wanda Firebaugh, Parson Gotti, Jack Snipe, (Lilith), Maggie, Decrypted, Archons, Isaac Cipher, Charlie, Stanley, Juggle Elves, Dwagons
    Book 3 Page 101 - Juggle Elves, Stanley, Dwagons, Treebeer, Parson Gotti, (Lilith), (Charlie)
    Book 3 Page 102 - Parson Gotti, Lilith, Archons, (Charlie), (Decrypted), (Fox Force), (Belle), (Fifinella), (Arkendish), (Stanley), (Titans), Wanda Firebaugh
    Book 3 Page 103 - Lilith, Belle, Fifinella, Decrypted, Wanda Firebaugh, Jack Snipe, Maggie, Parson Gotti, (Isaac Cipher), Marie Lavraie, Artemis, Downer
    Book 3 Page 104 - Lilith, (Charlie), Archons, (Titans), (Parson Gotti)
    Book 3 Page 105 - Wanda Firebaugh, Jack Snipe, Parson Gotti, Maggie, Marie Lavraie, Artemis, Downer, (Lilith), (Archons), (Charlie)
    Book 3 Page 106 - Lilith, (Charlie), Archons, (Parson Gotti), (Wanda Firebaugh)
    Book 3 Page 107 - Charlie, (Lilith), Bonnie, (Sandy), (Dinah), (Parson Gotti), Tondelayo, (Queenie), (Fifinella), (Belle), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Stanley)
    Book 3 Page 108 - Artemis, Downer, Marie Lavraie, Maggie, Parson Gotti, Wanda Firebaugh, Jack Snipe, (Charlie), Lilith
    Book 3 Page 109 - Marie Lavraie, Maggie, Parson Gotti, Wanda Firebaugh, (Charlie), (Lilith), (Arkenpliers), Jack Snipe
    Book 3 Page 110 - Lilith, (Charlie), Archons, (Titans), (Ford Tortoises), (Wanda Firebaugh)
    Book 3 Page 111 - Marie Lavraie, Maggie, Parson Gotti, Jack Snipe, Artemis, Wanda Firebaugh, Lilith
    Book 3 Page 112 - Charlie, Tondelayo, Fox Force, (Lilith), (Parson Gotti), Arkendish, Archons, Queenie, (Delta)
    Book 3 Page 113 - Bonnie, (Charlie), Dinah, Lizzie, Shirley Ann, Enola, Sandy, Daisy Mae, Raven, Lilith
    Book 3 Page 114 - Parson Gotti, Maggie, Artemis, Marie Lavraie, Downer, Jack Snipe, Wanda Firebaugh
    Book 3 Page 115 - Queenie, Charlie, Tondelayo, Fox Force, Archons, (Lilith), Parson Gotti, (Arkenpliers), (Arkenhammer), Marie Lavraie, Jack Snipe, Wanda Firebaugh, (Ace Hardware), (Sizemore Rockwell)
    Book 3 Page 116 - Charlie, Fox Force, Queenie, Tondelayo, (Delta), Parson Gotti, (Sizemore Rockwell), (Lilith), Archons, (Arkendish), Jack Snipe, (Stanley), (Maggie), (Georgia Power), (Winston Payne), (Tim Foilhat), Marie Lavraie, (Jonah Vark), (Murray Antoinette), (Dwagons), (Decrypted), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Ace Hardware)
    Book 3 Page 117 - Lilith, Bonnie, (Charlie), Dinah, Sandy, Jack Snipe, Wanda Firebaugh, Archons, Arkenpliers, Downer, Parson Gotti, Artemis, Maggie, Marie Lavraie
    Book 3 Page 118 - Parson Gotti, Artemis, Downer, Jack Snipe, Wanda Firebaugh, Archons, Maggie, Marie Lavraie, (Stanley), Decrypted
    Book 3 Page 119 - Jack Snipe, Maggie, Wanda Firebaugh, Arkenpliers, Archons, Parson Gotti, Artemis, Downer, Marie Lavraie, Jeftichew, Charlie, Decrypted, (Lilith)
    Book 3 Page 120 - Bonnie, Lilith, Downer, Jack Snipe, Wanda Firebaugh, Parson Gotti, Artemis, Marie Lavraie, Delta, Fox Force, (Charlie), Sandy
    Book 3 Page 121 - Parson Gotti, Lilith, Jack Snipe, Wanda Firebaugh, Downer, Marie Lavraie, Wanda Firebaugh, Shawn Bawn
    Book 3 Page 122 - Wanda Firebaugh, Artemis, Marie Lavraie, Parson Gotti, Bonnie, Jack Snipe, Downer, Lilith, Shawn Bawn, Maggie
    Book 3 Page 123 - Tondelayo, Charlie, Chickens, Pigs, Fox Force, (Fifinella), (Lilith), (Titans), (Parson Gotti), Dinah, Sandy, Bonnie
    Book 3 Page 124 - Parson Gotti, Lilith, Jack Snipe, Maggie, Artemis, Marie Lavraie, (Charlie), (Stanley), Downer, Wanda Firebaugh, Arkenpliers, Shawn Bawn, Archons
    Book 3 Page 125 - Jeftichew, Wanda Firebaugh, Archons, Marie Lavraie, Maggie, Parson Gotti, Artemis, Downer, Shawn Bawn, Jack Snipe, Lilith
    Book 3 Page 126 - Bonnie, Dinah, Sandy, (Parson Gotti), (Wanda Firebaugh)
    Book 3 Page 127 - Wanda Firebaugh, (Atomic “Tommy” Firebaugh), (Pom Fritz), (Arkenpliers), (Stanley), Decrypted, Artemis, Downer, Marie Lavraie, (Olive Branch), (Loj Banhammer), (Judy Gale), (Delphie Temple), (Clay Dice), Parson Gotti, Maggie, Jack Snipe, Shawn Bawn
    Book 3 Page 128 - Maggie, Marie Lavraie, Jack Snipe, Parson Gotti, Wanda Firebaugh, Arkenpliers, Downer, Shawn Bawn, Artemis, Sandy, Lilith
    Book 3 Page 129 - Dinah, Sandy, Parson Gotti, Wanda Firebaugh, Arkenpliers, Shawn Bawn, Downer, Lilith, Artemis, Jack Snipe, Maggie, Marie Lavraie
    Book 3 Page 130 - Parson Gotti, Wanda Firebaugh, Arkenpliers, Shawn Bawn, Downer, Artemis, Jack Snipe, Maggie, Marie Lavraie, Sandy, Dinah, Lilith, Bonnie
    Book 3 Page 131 - Bonnie, Dinah, Sandy, Lizzie, Maggie, Marie Lavraie, Jack Snipe, Artemis
    Book 3 Page 132 - Lizzie, Dinah, Parson Gotti, Arkenpliers, Wanda Firebaugh, Shawn Bawn, Downer, Sandy, Bonnie, Artemis
    Book 3 Page 133 - Maggie, Jack Snipe, Marie Lavraie, Downer, Wanda Firebaugh, Parson Gotti, Artemis, Shawn Bawn, Arkenpliers
    Book 3 Page 134 - Parson Gotti, Bonnie, Sandy, Raven, Artemis, Marie Lavraie, Maggie, Jack Snipe, Shawn Bawn, Wanda Firebaugh, Downer
    Book 3 Page 135 - Bonnie, Sandy, Raven, Marie Lavraie, Maggie, Jack Snipe, Parson Gotti, Artemis, Shawn Bawn, Wanda Firebaugh, Downer, Lilith
    Book 3 Page 136 - Bonnie, Sandy, Dinah, Wanda Firebaugh, Downer, Artemis, Maggie, Jack Snipe, Marie Lavraie, Parson Gotti, Arkendish, Arkenpliers, Daisy Mae, Beth Knell, Raven, Shawn Bawn
    Book 3 Page 137 - Parson Gotti, Artemis, Shawn Bawn, Wanda Firebaugh, Jack Snipe, Maggie
    Book 3 Page 138 - Ivan Poe, (Claud Gauntlet), (Charlie), (Delta), Bonnie, Arkenpliers, (Sizemore Rockwell), (Parson Gotti), (Lilith)
    Book 3 Page 139 - Marie Lavraie, Artemis, Roger Victor Clarence, Parson Gotti, Dakota Dome, Charlotte the Observer, Isaac Cipher, Wanda Firebaugh, Pamelor Ambien, Piffany, Bonnie, Sandy, Lilith, Jack Snipe, Maggie, Parson Gotti, (Ivan Poe), Arkenpliers, (Claud Gauntlet), Decrypted, Tisha Necrosis, Snacki Saltina, Jintao Oowa'o, A.V. Club
    Book 3 Page 140 - Parson Gotti, Jack Snipe, Maggie, (Marie Lavraie), Dolls
    Book 3 Page 141 - Arkenpliers, Bonnie, Ace Hardware, (Misty), Sizemore Rockwell, Stanley, Parson Gotti, Jack Snipe, (Maggie), Janis Atlantis, Marie Lavraie, Pamelor Ambien, Tisha Necrosis, Isaac Cipher, Roger Victor Clarence, Ivan Poe, Wanda Firebaugh, Shawn Bawn, Artemis, Sandy, Raven, Lilith, Charlie, Tondelayo, Fox Force
    Book 3 Page 142 - Ace Hardware, Sizemore Rockwell, Adam Antium, Bonnie, Stanley, Treebeer, Escapelle, Odie Ose, Dwagons, Arkenhammer
    Book 3 Page 143 - Treebeer, Stanley, Juggle Elves, Arkenhammer, Dwagons, Woodsy Elves, (Archons), Escapelle, Adam Antium, (Vurp), (Hobgobwins)
    Book 3 Page 144 - Charlie, (Arkendish), Lilith, (Arkenpliers), Fifinella, Belle, Dinah, Bonnie, Sandy, Raven, Tondelayo, Queenie, Delta, Fox Force, (Maggie), (Stanley), (Ivan Poe), (Claud Gauntlet), (Parson Gotti), (Jack Snipe), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Zippy), (Jeftichew), (Arkenhammer), (Juggle Elves), (Decrypted)
    Book 3 Page 145 - Jack Snipe, Parson Gotti, Maggie, (Bunny Velvetino), (Don King), (Charlie), (Jillian Zamussels), (Stanley), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Slately), (Cheri Maraschino), Bill, (Marie Lavraie), (Arkenpliers), (Artemis), (Downer), (Lilith), (Vanna), Caesar Borgata

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:46 am 
    Book 4 All Appearances and Mentions:

(and the first six prologues of Book 5, since that's hardly worth another post)

Book 4 - Lies and Dolls
    Book 4 Page 1 - Caesar Borgata, Don King, Bunny Velvetino, Liarbirds, (Parson Gotti), (Slately), (Jack Snipe), (Maggie), (Bill), Doombats, Cheri Maraschino, Benjamin Franchise
    Book 4 Page 2 - Caesar Borgata, Benjamin Franchise, Don King, Cheri Maraschino, Bunny Velvetino, Bill, (Al Frappacino), Stanley, (Parson Gotti), (Maggie), (Jack Snipe), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Decrypted), (Jillian Zamussels), (Megalogwiffons), Odie Ose, Treebeer, Escapelle, Bonnie
    Book 4 Page 3 - Janis Atlantis, Wanda Firebaugh, (Titans), (Ivan Poe), (Marie Lavraie), Bill, Maggie, (Don King), (Scarecrows), (Benjamin Franchise), (Caesar Borgata), (Bunny Velvetino), Hide Golems
    Book 4 Page 4 - Bunny Velvetino, Caesar Borgata, Parson Gotti, (Stanley), (Don King), Jack Snipe, (Jillian Zamussels), (Sourmanders), (Dwagons), (Benjamin Franchise), (Maggie)
    Book 4 Page 5 - Archons, Charlie, (Parson Gotti), Arkendish, (Ivan Poe), Tondelayo, Fox Force, (Lilith), Delta, Bonnie, (Don King), (Stanley), Bunny Velvetino, (Doombats), Jillian Zamussels, Duncan Scone, (Vanna), (Vinny Doombats), (Albert Zamussels), (Dickie), (Aeract), (Tramennis), (Sofa King), (Mercury), (Bokspring), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Decrypted), (Megalogwiffons), (Western Giants), Queenie
    Book 4 Page 6 - Jack Snipe, Parson Gotti, (Peter Avery), (Dwagons), Caesar Borgata, Bunny Velvetino, Maggie, (Don King), (Sizemore Rockwell), (Ace Hardware), (Charlie), (Archons), (Stanley), Bill, Hide Golems, (Titans)
    Book 4 Page 7 - Bonnie, Stanley, Junkyard Elves, Juggle Elves, Dwagons, (Don King), (Parson Gotti), (Maggie), (Jack Snipe), (Charlie), Vanna, (Jeftichew), Wanda Firebaugh, (Jillian Zamussels), Janis Atlantis, (Arkenpliers), (Lilith), (Arkendish), (Titans)
    Book 4 Page 8 - (Titans), Don King, Caesar Borgata, (Al Frappacino), (Bea), (Slately), Bunny Velvetino, (Stanley), (Sizemore Rockwell), (Skanks), (Charlie), (Arkenhammer), Ansom, Vinny Doombats, Doombats, (Saline IV), (Ponzie), (Parson Gotti), (Wanda Firebaugh), Dolls, Skyy Appletini, Vanna
    Book 4 Page 9 - Bill, Maggie, (Parson Gotti), (Bunny Velvetino), Hide Golems, (Wanda Firebaugh), (Ace Hardware), (Decrypted), (Titans)
    Book 4 Page 10 - Odie Ose, Stanley, Dwagons, Jed, (K.I.S.S.), Escapelle, Treebeer
    Book 4 Page 11 - Janis Atlantis, Sizemore Rockwell, Ace Hardware, (Jack Snipe), (Maggie), (Parson Gotti), Jed, Stanley, Bonnie, Adam Antium, Roger Victor Clarence, Buck Nugget, Twolls
    Book 4 Page 12 - Bunny Velvetino, Benjamin Franchise, Don King, (Vanna), (Bea), (Jillian Zamussels)
    Book 4 Page 13 - Bunny Velvetino, Benjamin Franchise, Vanna, Don King, Caesar Borgata, Bill, Cheri Maraschino, Skyy Appletini, Dolls, (Jillian Zamussels), (Bea)
    Book 4 Page 14 - Caesar Borgata, (Don King), (Titans), Bunny Velvetino, Parson Gotti, Jack Snipe, Vanna, Maggie, Hide Golems, Bill
    Book 4 Page 15 - Vanna, Don King, (Duncan Scone), (Jillian Zamussels), (Bea), (Charlie), Bill, Molls, (Titans), Scarecrows, Hide Golems
    Book 4 Page 16 - Vanna, (Maggie), Charlie, Archons, Arkendish, (Parson Gotti), (Jack Snipe), (Stanley), (Benjamin Franchise), Claud Gauntlet, (Saul), (Janis Atlantis), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Ivan Poe), Jeftichew
    Book 4 Page 17 - Benjamin Franchise, Don King, (Stanley), Vanna, (Parson Gotti), (Jack Snipe), (Maggie), (Titans), (Bunny Velvetino), (Charlie), (Bea), Oberon, Jeftichew
    Book 4 Page 18 - Vanna, Don King, Doombats, Bonnie, Adam Antium, Decrypted, (Wanda Firebaugh), (Sizemore Rockwell), (Stanley), Roger Victor Clarence, Buck Nugget
    Book 4 Page 19 - Don King, Doombats, Vanna, (Jillian Zamussels), (Vinny Doombats), (Caesar Borgata), (Albert Zamussels), (Duncan Scone), (Bea), (Maggie), (Hide Golems), Bunny Velvetino, (Bill), Arkendish, Charlie
    Book 4 Page 20 - Caesar Borgata, Cheri Maraschino, Skyy Appletini, Bunny Velvetino, (Don King), (Vanna), (Charlie), Bill, (Maggie), (Vinny Doombats), (Doombats), (Jillian Zamussels), (Archons), Hide Golems, Ponzie, (Stanley)
    Book 4 Page 21 - Jack Snipe, Parson Gotti, Caesar Borgata, (Charlie), Jillian Zamussels, (Maggie), (Vanna), (Gobwins), (Hobgobwins), (K.I.S.S.), Vinny Doombats
    Book 4 Page 22 - Bonnie, Sizemore Rockwell, (Adam Antium), Roger Victor Clarence, (Wanda Firebaugh), Janis Atlantis, Buck Nugget, Pamelor Ambien, Isaac Cipher, A.V. Club, Arkendish, (Charlie)
    Book 4 Page 23 - Maggie, (Hide Golems), (Bill), (Vanna), (Titans), Dwagons, Vinny Doombats, Jillian Zamussels, (Charlie), (Archons), (Western Giants), Albert Zamussels, Duncan Scone, Doombats, Skanks, Dolly, Gennifer, Monica Skank, Megalogwiffons, Gwiffons, Ansom
    Book 4 Page 24 - Arkenhammer, Stanley, Escapelle, Treebeer, Odie Ose, Bonnie, Jed
    Book 4 Page 25 - Bonnie, Jed, (Stanley), (Charlie), (Wanda Firebaugh)
    Book 4 Page 26 - Don King, Vanna, Benjamin Franchise, (Titans), Slately, Doombats, Caesar Borgata, (Parson Gotti), (Charlie), Jillian Zamussels, (Arkendish), Stanley, Ponzie, (Jeftichew), (Bill), (Jack Snipe), Bunny Velvetino, (Scarecrows), (K.I.S.S.), Vinny Doombats, (Bea), Ansom, Duncan Scone, Albert Zamussels, Megalogwiffons
    Book 4 Page 27 - Jillian Zamussels, Ansom, Duncan Scone, Albert Zamussels, Gwiffons, Megalogwiffons, Vinny Doombats, Doombats, (Decrypted), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Tramennis), Bunny Velvetino, Don King, Caesar Borgata, Benjamin Franchise
    Book 4 Page 28 - Tramennis, Ansom, (Slately), (Titans), (Decrypted), (Parson Gotti), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Ossomer), Dopey Acrobat, (Stanley), Bizmeth, (Webinar), (Dora), (Orlies), Dwagons, Bonnie
    Book 4 Page 29 - Bunny Velvetino, Vinny Doombats, Don King, Ansom, Doombats, Jillian Zamussels, Duncan Scone, Gwiffons, Megalogwiffons, Dwagons, Albert Zamussels, (Tramennis), (Stanley), (Archons), (Firebirds), (Thunderbirds), (Air Heads), (Buttresses), (Decrypted), (Vanna)
    Book 4 Page 30 - Parson Gotti, (Ansom), Don King, Caesar Borgata, Bunny Velvetino, Benjamin Franchise, (Jillian Zamussels), (Charlie), (Vanna), (Megalogwiffons), (Gwiffons), (Archons)
    Book 4 Page 31 - Sizemore Rockwell, Janis Atlantis, (Paul Nation), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Decrypted), Marie Lavraie, (Roger Victor Clarence)
    Book 4 Page 32 - Don King, Parson Gotti, (Slately), (Bunny Velvetino), (Caesar Borgata), (Titans), (Charlie)
    Book 4 Page 33 - Bunny Velvetino, Don King, (Parson Gotti), (Stanley), Caesar Borgata, (Tramennis), (Ansom), (Jillian Zamussels), (Charlie), Benjamin Franchise, (Dickie), (Arkendish), (Archons), (Megalogwiffons), (Sizemore Rockwell), Hide Golems, (Bill), (Maggie)
    Book 4 Page 34 - Maggie, Hide Golems, Bunny Velvetino, (Parson Gotti), (Jack Snipe), (Bill), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Charlie), (Stanley), (Arkendish), Jed
    Book 4 Page 35 - Parson Gotti, (Don King), (Titans), Jack Snipe, (Charlie), Caesar Borgata, (Maggie), (Bunny Velvetino), (Stanley), (Sizemore Rockwell), (Bill), Hide Golems
    Book 4 Page 36 - Jack Snipe, Parson Gotti, Hide Golems, Molls, Maggie, (Jed)
    Book 4 Page 37 - Hide Golems, Parson Gotti, Jack Snipe, Maggie, Jed, (Ace Hardware), (Sizemore Rockwell), (Bonnie), (Stanley), (Juggle Elves), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Artemis), (Arkenpliers), (Charlie), (Bunny Velvetino), (Janis Atlantis), Don King, Caesar Borgata, (Lilith), (Decrypted), Dolls
    Book 4 Page 38 - Maggie, Hide Golems, Jed, Parson Gotti, Jack Snipe, (Bunny Velvetino), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Bill), (Sizemore Rockwell), (Charlie), (Caesar Borgata)
    Book 4 Page 39 - Parson Gotti, Maggie, Jack Snipe, Hide Golems, (Cows), (Don King), Jed, Sizemore Rockwell, (Charlie), Ansom, Wanda Firebaugh, Adam Antium, Isaac Cipher, Bonnie, Arkenpliers, Janis Atlantis, Ivan Poe, (Claud Gauntlet), Juggle Elves, Archons, (Dwagons), Jillian Zamussels, Stanley, Pamelor Ambien, Roger Victor Clarence, Odie Ose, Treebeer
    Book 4 Page 40 - Molls, Vanna, Hide Golems, Parson Gotti, Jack Snipe
    Book 4 Page 41 - Charlie, Vanna, Don King, Skyy Appletini, Hide Golems, Dolls, Molls, Jack Snipe, Parson Gotti, Skanks, Caesar Borgata, Bunny Velvetino, Benjamin Franchise, (Bill)
    Book 4 Page 42 - Ace Hardware, Bonnie, (Jed), (Spawncamper Elves), Decrypted, (Stanley), (Parson Gotti), (Maggie), (Jack Snipe), (Charlie), (Adam Antium), (Sizemore Rockwell), (Wanda Firebaugh)
    Book 4 Page 43 - Ace Hardware, (Cubbins), (Pierce), (Lloyd Elliott), (Charlie), Sizemore Rockwell, Archons, Jed, Adam Antium, Stanley, Zhopa, (Juggle Elves), (Dwagons), Twolls, Arkenhammer, (Slately), (Arkendish), (Wanda Firebaugh), Rock Golems, Metal Golems
    Book 4 Page 44 - Jed, Sizemore Rockwell, Stanley, Ace Hardware, Adam Antium, Bonnie, Dwagons, (Charlie), (Wanda Firebaugh), Claud Gauntlet
    Book 4 Page 45 - Parson Gotti, Caesar Borgata, (Maggie), (Vanna), (Archons), (Don King), (Doombats)
    Book 4 Page 46 - Bunny Velvetino, Hide Golems, Skyy Appletini, (Molls), (Dolls), (Doombats), (Parson Gotti), (Jack Snipe), (Vanna), (Don King), (Maggie), (Bill), (Benjamin Franchise), (Charlie), Caesar Borgata, (Cheri Maraschino), (Stanley), (Jillian Zamussels), Archons, Arkendish, Delta, Fox Force
    Book 4 Page 47 - Don King, Caesar Borgata, (Titans), Slately, Jillian Zamussels, (Bea), Vanna, Benjamin Franchise, Bunny Velvetino, (Hide Golems), (Charlie), Stanley, Parson Gotti, (Arkendish), (Doombats), (Archons)
    Book 4 Page 48 - Ace Hardware, Claud Gauntlet
    Book 4 Page 49 - Claud Gauntlet, Ace Hardware, (Bonnie), (Ivan Poe)
    Book 4 Page 50 - Caesar Borgata, Vanna, Doombats, Benjamin Franchise, Skanks, Hide Golems, Skyy Appletini, Don King, Bill, Molls, (Arkendish), Charlie, Delta, Fox Force, Archons, (Jillian Zamussels), (Slately), (Titans), (Parson Gotti)
    Book 4 Page 51 - Charlie, Bunny Velvetino, (Vanna), (Parson Gotti), (Doombats), Don King
    Book 4 Page 52 - Mike Robe, Ivan Poe, Baby Carat, Crude Derrick, Notch-O, Claud Gauntlet, (Bonnie), (Charlie)
    Book 4 Page 53 - Dwagons, Jed, Stanley, (Sizemore Rockwell), (Adam Antium), (Parson Gotti)
    Book 4 Page 54 - Caesar Borgata, Benjamin Franchise, Parson Gotti, (Stanley), Jack Snipe, (Don King), (Titans)
    Book 4 Page 55 - Caesar Borgata, Parson Gotti, (Stanley), Bunny Velvetino, Don King, (Charlie), Benjamin Franchise, Dolls, (Vanna), Uncroaked, Molls, (Maggie), (Dwagons), Flinchworms, Crap Golems, (Gobwins), (Sizemore Rockwell)
    Book 4 Page 56 - Parson Gotti, Don King, (Charlie), (Titans), Caesar Borgata, Benjamin Franchise, Bunny Velvetino, (Stanley), (Wanda Firebaugh), Molls, (Archons), (Shrimp), Vanna, (K.I.S.S.), (Hobgobwins), Jack Snipe
    Book 4 Page 57 - (Charlie), Action Figures, Baby Carat, (Arkendish), Ivan Poe, Claud Gauntlet, Mike Robe, Dirtie Rockafeller
    Book 4 Page 58 - Crude Derrick, Notch-O, Mike Robe, Buck Nugget, Pinkie Shears, (Ivan Poe), (Claud Gauntlet), Roger Victor Clarence
    Book 4 Page 59 - Charlie, Don King, (Titans), Vanna, (Parson Gotti), Bunny Velvetino, (Benjamin Franchise), (Corso), (Bill), (Stanley), (Slately), (Ansom), (Decrypted), (Arkendish), (Bea), (Jillian Zamussels)
    Book 4 Page 60 - Don King, Caesar Borgata, Bunny Velvetino, (Benjamin Franchise), Vanna, (Titans), (Dickie), (Bea), (Parson Gotti), (Charlie), (Stanley), (Arkendish)
    Book 4 Page 61 - Charlie, Delta, Tondelayo, Fox Force, Arkendish, Ivan Poe, Claud Gauntlet, Action Figures
    Book 4 Page 62 - Carniac, Janis Atlantis, Sizemore Rockwell
    Book 4 Page 63 - (Ivan Poe), (Claud Gauntlet), Roger Victor Clarence, Buck Nugget, Hatfield “MC Hattie” McCoy, (Wanda Firebaugh), (Titans), Skeeve Memebag, Abner Malady, Marilyn Dipstych, Annie Oakleaf, Mike Robe, (Janis Atlantis), (Charlie), (Bonnie), (Parson Gotti)
    Book 4 Page 64 - Skyy Appletini, Hide Golems, Bunny Velvetino, (Bill), (Maggie), (Titans), (Jed), (Parson Gotti), (Jack Snipe), (Sizemore Rockwell)
    Book 4 Page 65 - Charlie, Delta, Tondelayo, Fox Force, Arkendish, Ivan Poe, Claud Gauntlet, (Bonnie), (Archons), (Parson Gotti), Action Figures
    Book 4 Page 66 - Jed, Stanley, Arkenhammer, (Maggie), (Hide Golems), (Parson Gotti), Adam Antium, (Arkenpliers), Bonnie
    Book 4 Page 67 - Megalogwiffons, Gwiffons, Western Giants, Duncan Scone, Jillian Zamussels, Decrypted, Dwagons
    Book 4 Page 68 - Jillian Zamussels, Archons, Duncan Scone, Megalogwiffons, Gwiffons, Western Giants, Dwagons, (Stanley), (Ansom), (Albert Zamussels), (Vinny Doombats), (Wanda Firebaugh), Charlie
    Book 4 Page 69 - Western Giants, Decrypted, Duncan Scone, (Jillian Zamussels), (Stanley), Georgia Power, Gwiffons, Megalogwiffons
    Book 4 Page 70 - Decrypted, Jillian Zamussels, Duncan Scone, Georgia Power, (Charlie), (Stanley), (Vanna), (Hobgobwins), (Wanda Firebaugh), Don King, Bunny Velvetino, Molls
    Book 4 Page 71 - Bunny Velvetino, Vanna, Don King, Caesar Borgata, Molls, Parson Gotti
    Book 4 Page 72 - Bunny Velvetino, Caesar Borgata, Don King, (Charlie), (Vanna), Parson Gotti, (Titans), Ponzie, (Bill), (Benjamin Franchise), (Shifty Controlen), (Jerry Mandarin), (Ed Hominem), (Al Frappacino), (Maya Sol), (Hide Golems), (Maggie)
    Book 4 Page 73 - Caesar Borgata, Parson Gotti, Molls, Vanna, Don King, Bunny Velvetino
    Book 4 Page 74 - Parson Gotti, Molls, Caesar Borgata, Bunny Velvetino, Don King, (Jack Snipe), Vanna, (Maggie), (Stanley), (Charlie), (Arkendish), (Ansom), (Ossomer), (Bea), Vinny Doombats, Monica Skank, Gennifer, Dolly, Skanks, Albert Zamussels
    Book 4 Page 75 - Sizemore Rockwell, Bonnie, Stanley, Zhopa, (Arkenpliers), Jed, Adam Antium, Archons, (Wanda Firebaugh), (Parson Gotti), (Georgia Power), (Western Giants), (Megalogwiffons), (Jillian Zamussels), Arkenhammer, (Ansom), (Charlie), (Maggie), (Jack Snipe), (Shawn Bawn), (Artemis), Odie Ose, Juggle Elves, (Superfluous Elves), (Hobgobwins), Dwagons, Escapelle, Treebeer
    Book 4 Page 76 - Janis Atlantis, Wanda Firebaugh, (Decrypted), Annie Oakleaf, (Carniac), Songbirds, (Marie Lavraie), Squirrels, Rabbits, Mice, (Sizemore Rockwell), Arkenpliers, Snakes, Roger Victor Clarence, Buck Nugget, (Ivan Poe)
    Book 4 Page 77 - Wanda Firebaugh, Arkenpliers, Janis Atlantis, Decrypted, Marie Lavraie, Claud Gauntlet, Ivan Poe
    Book 4 Page 78 - Vinny Doombats, Monica Skank, (Dwagons), Gennifer, Dolly, Skanks, Albert Zamussels, Gwiffons, Dolan, Sanic, (Don King), Doombats, (Jillian Zamussels)
    Book 4 Page 79 - Vinny Doombats, Gennifer, Dolly, Monica Skank, Skanks, Doombats, Albert Zamussels, (Jillian Zamussels), (Duncan Scone), Dolan, Sanic, (Don King), (Caesar Borgata), (Titans)
    Book 4 Page 80 - Claud Gauntlet, Ivan Poe, (Action Figures), (Charlie)
    Book 4 Page 81 - Molls, Caesar Borgata, Dolls, Cheri Maraschino, Benjamin Franchise, Parson Gotti, Maggie, Jack Snipe, (Vanna), (Charlie), (Don King), (Titans), (Bill), (Bunny Velvetino), (Hide Golems), (Jillian Zamussels), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Decrypted)
    Book 4 Page 82 - Isaac Cipher, Pamelor Ambien, Jintao Oowa'o, A.V. Club, Snacki Saltina, Parson Gotti, (Charlie), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Arkenpliers), Claud Gauntlet, Ivan Poe, (Bunny Velvetino), Don King, Maggie, Bill, (Jed), Piffany, Ponzie, Cheri Maraschino, Hide Golems, Caesar Borgata, Vanna
    Book 4 Page 83 - Janis Atlantis, Bonnie, Adam Antium, Arkenpliers, Sizemore Rockwell, Rock Golems, (Wanda Firebaugh), (Marie Lavraie)
    Book 4 Page 84 - Maggie, Parson Gotti, (Jack Snipe), (Bunny Velvetino), Molls, Hide Golems, (Jed), (Ace Hardware), (Sizemore Rockwell), (Charlie), Skyy Appletini, (Ponzie), (Benjamin Franchise), (Sawhorses)
    Book 4 Page 85 - Parson Gotti, (Marie Lavraie), (Claud Gauntlet), (Ivan Poe), Maggie, Hide Golems, Jed, Skyy Appletini, (Charlie), Bill, Vanna, (Don King), (Bunny Velvetino), (Caesar Borgata), (Stanley)
    Book 4 Page 86 - Ansom, Yongsan, Catterick, Jillian Zamussels, Albert Zamussels, Vinny Doombats, (Duncan Scone), (Megalogwiffons), (Jack Snipe), Parson Gotti, Stanley, Wanda Firebaugh, Slately, (Western Giants), (Gwiffons), (Dolan), (Sanic), (Titans), (Tramennis), Arkenhammer, Bogroll, Arkenpliers, (Marie Lavraie), (Webinar), (Charlie)
    Book 4 Page 87 - Marie Lavraie, Carniac, Claud Gauntlet, Ivan Poe
    Book 4 Page 88 - Vinny Doombats, (Caesar Borgata), Doombats, Albert Zamussels, Gwiffons, Dolan, Sanic, (Bunny Velvetino), (Don King), Ansom, (Jillian Zamussels), Monica Skank, Dolly, Bat 5, (Parson Gotti), (Maggie), Bat 11, (Sammy)
    Book 4 Page 89 - Vinny Doombats, Dolly, Albert Zamussels, Caesar Borgata, Benjamin Franchise, Jillian Zamussels, Duncan Scone, Doombats, Gwiffons, Dolan, Sanic
    Book 4 Page 90 - Marie Lavraie, Janis Atlantis, Ivan Poe, Claud Gauntlet, (Charlie), (Action Figures), (Dolls), (Arkendish)
    Book 4 Page 91 - Parson Gotti, Maggie, Skyy Appletini, Dolls, Hide Golems, (Wanda Firebaugh), Artemis, Decrypted, (Jed), Caesar Borgata, Jack Snipe, (Charlie), (Sizemore Rockwell), (Adam Antium), (Bonnie), (Janis Atlantis), (Marie Lavraie), (Stanley), (Ace Hardware), (Claud Gauntlet), (Ivan Poe), (Action Figures), (Ansom), (Jillian Zamussels), (Doombats), (Vinny Doombats), (Dolly), (Monica Skank), (Albert Zamussels), Benjamin Franchise, (Vanna), (Western Giants), (Duncan Scone), Shawn Bawn, Lilith, Sandy, Raven, Artemis, Crude Derrick, Buck Nugget, Mike Robe, Joe Spade, Pinkie Shears, Dirtie Rockafeller, Baby Carat, Notch-O, Roger Victor Clarence, Digdoug, Jeftichew, Gracie Robin, Varius Sundry, Florence Livermore, Bogo
    Book 4 Page 92 - Janis Atlantis, Marie Lavraie, Davey
    Book 4 Page 93 - Caesar Borgata, (Don King), Bunny Velvetino, (Titans), (Vinny Doombats), (Ansom), Parson Gotti, Jack Snipe, Benjamin Franchise, Doombats, (Charlie), (Hide Golems), Maggie, (Bill), (Stanley)
    Book 4 Page 94 - Jillian Zamussels, Duncan Scone, (Davey), Marie Lavraie, (Wanda Firebaugh), (Megalogwiffons), Georgia Power, (Western Giants)
    Book 4 Page 95 - Jed, Parson Gotti, Maggie, Hide Golems, (Stanley), (Ansom), (Georgia Power), (Bonnie), Charlie, (Wanda Firebaugh), Caesar Borgata, (Bill), (Bunny Velvetino), Jack Snipe, Benjamin Franchise, (Don King), (Jillian Zamussels), Arkendish, (Titans), Fox Force, Queenie, Jeftichew
    Book 4 Page 96 - Joe Spade, Lilith, Buck Nugget, Sandy, Notch-O, Artemis, (Wanda Firebaugh), Action Figures, Claud Gauntlet, Ivan Poe
    Book 4 Page 97 - Action Figures, Claud Gauntlet, Ivan Poe, (Titans), (Charlie), (Stanley), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Archons), Pitch Golems
    Book 4 Page 98 - Isaac Cipher, Big Think, Jintao Oowa'o, A.V. Club, Piffany
    Book 4 Page 99 - Georgia Power, Marie Lavraie, Jillian Zamussels, Duncan Scone, Carrie Spear, Homme de Trop
    Book 4 Page 100 - Pinkie Shears, Joe Spade, Wanda Firebaugh, Mike Robe, Notch-O, Dirtie Rockafeller, Crude Derrick, Ivan Poe
    Book 4 Page 101 - Notch-O, Joe Spade, Mike Robe, Wanda Firebaugh, (Parson Gotti), (Sizemore Rockwell), (Decrypted), (Buck Nugget), (Ivan Poe), (Charlie), Pinkie Shears, Wood Golems, (Claud Gauntlet), Crude Derrick, (Titans), Dirtie Rockafeller
    Book 4 Page 102 - Parson Gotti, Caesar Borgata, Molls, (Stanley), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Artemis), (Lilith), (Sandy), (Raven), (Shawn Bawn), (Bunny Velvetino), Benjamin Franchise, (Isaac Cipher), (Charlie), (Titans), (Archons), (Vanna), (Bill), Juggle Elves, Treebeer, Escapelle, Odie Ose, Sizemore Rockwell, Twolls
    Book 4 Page 103 - Parson Gotti, (Charlie), (Ivan Poe), (Claud Gauntlet), Maggie, Caesar Borgata, (Bill), (Wanda Firebaugh), Molls, Hide Golems, Jed, Isaac Cipher, Big Think
    Book 4 Page 104 - Florence Livermore, Varius Sundry, (Titans), Bogo, Lilith, Roger Victor Clarence, (Marie Lavraie), (Parson Gotti), (Charlie), (Wanda Firebaugh), Jeftichew, (Arkendish), (Bea), (Cruz), (Vanna)
    Book 4 Page 105 - Gracie Robin, Buck Nugget, Roger Victor Clarence, Varius Sundry, (Boars), (Lions), Jeftichew, (Wanda Firebaugh), (Charlie), (Stanley), (Vanna), Joe Spade, (Ivan Poe), (Decrypted), Phillip Roffercy, Punky, A.V. Club, (Parson Gotti), (Don King), (Bunny Velvetino), Shawn Bawn, Lilith, Sandy, Raven, Artemis
    Book 4 Page 106 - Wanda Firebaugh, Ivan Poe, Wood Golems, Mike Robe, Pinkie Shears, Crude Derrick, Claud Gauntlet, Lilith, Janis Atlantis
    Book 4 Page 107 - Parson Gotti, Jed, Maggie, Hide Golems, Caesar Borgata, Benjamin Franchise, (Wanda Firebaugh), (Ivan Poe), (Claud Gauntlet), (Adam Antium), (Juggle Elves), (Twolls)
    Book 4 Page 108 - Buck Nugget, Shawn Bawn, Lilith, Sandy, Raven, Artemis, Joe Spade, Janis Atlantis, (Wanda Firebaugh), Bogo, Varius Sundry, Digdoug, Roger Victor Clarence, Jeftichew, Phillip Roffercy, Punky
    Book 4 Page 109 - Isaac Cipher, Big Think, Janis Atlantis, Jeftichew, Buck Nugget, Roger Victor Clarence, Joe Spade, Digdoug, Varius Sundry, Bogo
    Book 4 Page 110 - Roger Victor Clarence, Parson Gotti, Jeftichew, Buck Nugget, (Bea), (Marie Lavraie), (Arkendish), (Maggie), (Wanda Firebaugh), Janis Atlantis, (Vanna), Bill, Caesar Borgata, Benjamin Franchise, (Dolls), (Molls), (Hide Golems)
    Book 4 Page 111 - Janis Atlantis, Buck Nugget, Joe Spade, Wanda Firebaugh, Ivan Poe, (Shawn Bawn), (Pinkie Shears), Claud Gauntlet, Roger Victor Clarence, Jeftichew, Bogo, (Marie Lavraie), (Sizemore Rockwell), (Arkenpliers), Varius Sundry, (Parson Gotti), Phillip Roffercy, Punky, Crude Derrick, Mike Robe, Lilith, Sandy, Artemis, Raven
    Book 4 Page 112 - Stanley, Juggle Elves, Jed, Treebeer, Odie Ose, Escapelle, Parson Gotti, (Wanda Firebaugh), (Ivan Poe), (Claud Gauntlet), Benjamin Franchise, Maggie, Caesar Borgata, Hide Golems, Buck Nugget, Roger Victor Clarence, Jeftichew
    Book 4 Page 113 - Parson Gotti, Caesar Borgata, Roger Victor Clarence, Maggie, (Charlie), (Isaac Cipher), Benjamin Franchise, Buck Nugget, Joe Spade, Phillip Roffercy, Punky, Jeftichew, Janis Atlantis, Varius Sundry, Digdoug
    Book 4 Page 114 - Action Figures, Claud Gauntlet, Wanda Firebaugh, Ivan Poe, (Arkendish), (Charlie), Sizemore Rockwell, Rock Golems, Archons, Tondelayo, Fox Force, Mae
    Book 4 Page 115 - Arkendish, Charlie, (Titans), Fox Force, Tondelayo, Claud Gauntlet, Ivan Poe, Wanda Firebaugh, Mae, Archons, Decrypted, Action Figures, (Lilith), Ansom, Unipegataurs, (Doombats), Megalogwiffons, Dwagons, (Jillian Zamussels), (Stanley), (Arkenshoes), (Parson Gotti)
    Book 4 Page 116 - Duncan Scone, (Trenta), (Gwiffons), Jillian Zamussels, Georgia Power, Marie Lavraie, Albert Zamussels, Homme de Trop, Carrie Spear, (Stanley), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Ansom), (Parson Gotti), (Western Giants), (Titans)
    Book 4 Page 117 - Jillian Zamussels, Homme de Trop, Duncan Scone, Marie Lavraie, (Stanley), Wanda Firebaugh, (Charlie), Archons
    Book 4 Page 118 - Tondelayo, Fox Force, Charlie, Dolls, Etsies, Claud Gauntlet, Ivan Poe, Archons, Wanda Firebaugh, (Arkendish), (Olive Branch), (Bonnie), (Gobwins), (Hobgobwins), Elephinos, No-eye Deer, Bumbleboars, (Fifinella), (Belle), (Arkenhammer), (Arkenpliers), (Lilith), Dotty, Betty
    Book 4 Page 119 - Lilith, Crude Derrick, Isaac Cipher, Big Think, (Charlie), Wanda Firebaugh, Tondelayo, Fox Force, Mae, Dotty, Betty, Archons, Ivan Poe, Claud Gauntlet
    Book 4 Page 120 - Ivan Poe, (Charlie), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Stanley), Archons, Claud Gauntlet, Action Figures, Tondelayo, Fox Force, (Arkenpliers), Isaac Cipher, Big Think, (Titans)
    Book 4 Page 121 - Roger Victor Clarence, Buck Nugget, Janis Atlantis, Jeftichew, Vanna, Dolls, Caesar Borgata, Parson Gotti, (Bea), (Charlie), (Bill), (Bunny Velvetino), Maggie, Hide Golems, Benjamin Franchise, Molls
    Book 4 Page 122 - Ivan Poe, Big Think, Decrypted, (Arkenpliers), (Wanda Firebaugh), Isaac Cipher, (Arkendish), Fifinella, Fox Force, (Parson Gotti), (Claud Gauntlet), (Rock Golems), (Cloth Golems)
    Book 4 Page 123 - (Sizemore Rockwell), (Charlie), Digdoug, Phillip Roffercy, Punky, Buck Nugget, Notch-O, Joe Spade, Dirtie Rockafeller, Baby Carat, Pinkie Shears, Jeftichew, Janis Atlantis, Varius Sundry, Archons, Tondelayo, Fox Force, Wanda Firebaugh, Claud Gauntlet, Ivan Poe, Isaac Cipher, Big Think
    Book 4 Page 124 - Benjamin Franchise, Parson Gotti, Roger Victor Clarence, Hide Golems, Maggie, Molls, (Bunny Velvetino), Tondelayo, Archons, Fox Force, Wanda Firebaugh, Claud Gauntlet, Ivan Poe, Isaac Cipher, Big Think
    Book 4 Page 125 - Archons, Rock Golems, (Parson Gotti), (Ivan Poe), (Roger Victor Clarence), (Bonnie), (Juggle Elves), (Doombats), (Sizemore Rockwell), (Wanda Firebaugh)
    Book 4 Page 126 - Claud Gauntlet, Ivan Poe, Isaac Cipher, Big Think, Wanda Firebaugh, Tondelayo, Fox Force, (Charlie), Action Figures
    Book 4 Page 127 - Parson Gotti, Roger Victor Clarence, (Ivan Poe), (Charlie), Maggie, Hide Golems, Jed, (Stanley), Caesar Borgata, (Jack Snipe), (Bonnie), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Bunny Velvetino), Benjamin Franchise, Bill, (Vanna)
    Book 4 Page 128 - Claud Gauntlet, Tondelayo, Fox Force, Isaac Cipher, Big Think, Ivan Poe, Wanda Firebaugh
    Book 4 Page 129 - Claud Gauntlet, Wanda Firebaugh, Big Think, (Charlie), Ivan Poe, (Titans), Isaac Cipher, (Archons), (Parson Gotti)
    Book 4 Page 130 - Isaac Cipher, Big Think, Ivan Poe, Claud Gauntlet, Wanda Firebaugh, Tondelayo, Fox Force, Action Figures, String Golems
    Book 4 Page 131 - Delta, Queenie, Fox Force, Charlie, Arkendish, Shirley
    Book 4 Page 132 - Queenie, Fox Force, Sally, Delta, Laurie, Shirley, Charlie, Arkendish, (Tondelayo), (Ivan Poe), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Arkenpliers), (Belle), (Fifinella), Eleanor, Jeftichew, (Titans), Archons
    Book 4 Page 133 - Ivan Poe, Wanda Firebaugh, Claud Gauntlet, String Golems, Isaac Cipher, (Big Think), (Tondelayo), (Fox Force), (Charlie), (Action Figures), (Parson Gotti)
    Book 4 Page 134 - String Golems, Isaac Cipher, Wanda Firebaugh, Scarecrows, A. Dummy, Tin Golems, Jerry Can, Judy Gale, Cloth Golems, Lion, Maxwell, Olive Branch, Arkenshoes, (Parson Gotti), Big Think, (Tondelayo), (Fox Force), (Jillian Zamussels), (Arkenpliers), Claud Gauntlet, Decrypted, Ivan Poe
    Book 4 Page 135 - (Wanda Firebaugh), Jillian Zamussels, Marie Lavraie, (Duncan Scone), (Carrie Spear), Decrypted, (Titans)
    Book 4 Page 136 - Varius Sundry, Jeftichew, Buck Nugget, Joe Spade, Phillip Roffercy, Charlie, Fox Force, Punky, (Wanda Firebaugh), Shirley, (Fifinella), (Tondelayo), Queenie, Arkendish, Delta
    Book 4 Page 137 - Marie Lavraie, Jillian Zamussels, (Stanley), (Loj Banhammer), Wanda Firebaugh, Claud Gauntlet, Isaac Cipher, String Golems, Ivan Poe
    Book 4 Page 138 - Roger Victor Clarence, Bill, Hide Golems, (Bunny Velvetino), Parson Gotti, Caesar Borgata, (Vanna), Maggie, (Ivan Poe), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Benjamin Franchise), (Stanley), (Charlie), (Twolls), (Juggle Elves), (Doombats), (Don King)
    Book 4 Page 139 - Archons, Shirley, Charlie, (Ivan Poe), (Claud Gauntlet), (Parson Gotti), Buck Nugget, Joe Spade
    Book 4 Page 140 - Parson Gotti, Roger Victor Clarence, (Charlie), (Bill), Benjamin Franchise, Caesar Borgata, Maggie, Vanna, (Wanda Firebaugh), (Marie Lavraie), (Jeftichew), Janis Atlantis, (Sizemore Rockwell), (Jack Snipe), (Stanley), Dolls
    Book 4 Page 141 - Wanda Firebaugh, String Golems, Isaac Cipher, Claud Gauntlet, Ivan Poe, Jeftichew, Phillip Roffercy, Notch-O, Buck Nugget, Joe Spade, Pinkie Shears, Dirtie Rockafeller, Baby Carat, Tondelayo, Fox Force
    Book 4 Page 142 - Isaac Cipher, String Golems, (Big Think), (Claud Gauntlet), (Ivan Poe), Wanda Firebaugh, Scarecrows, A. Dummy, Judy Gale, (Maxwell), (Barton), Tin Golems, Jerry Can, Arkenshoes, Cloth Golems, Lion, (Olive Branch), (Charlie), (Arkendish)
    Book 4 Page 143 - Isaac Cipher, (Decrypted), (Arkenpliers), Wanda Firebaugh, String Golems, (Archons), (Big Think), (Maxwell), (Maggie), (Ansom), Lilith, Sandy, Crude Derrick
    Book 4 Page 144 - Jillian Zamussels, Western Giants, Megalogwiffons, (Duncan Scone), Gwiffons, Templeton, (Stanley), (Dwagons)
    Book 4 Page 145 - Charlie, Shirley, Jeftichew, Eleanor, (Titans), Etsies, Arkendish, (Roger Victor Clarence), (Parson Gotti), (Vanna), (Tondelayo), (Fox Force), (Queenie), (Delta), (Marie Lavraie), (Jillian Zamussels), Buck Nugget, Wanda Firebaugh, (Don King), (Ivan Poe), (Claud Gauntlet), (Lilith), (Arkenpliers), Action Figures, Isaac Cipher, Big Think
    Book 4 Page 146 - Joe Spade, Buck Nugget, Charlie, Arkendish, Pinkie Shears, Notch-O, (Wanda Firebaugh), Dirtie Rockafeller, (Parson Gotti), (Ivan Poe), Baby Carat, Delta, Fox Force, Vanna, Roger Victor Clarence, Shirley, (Jeftichew), (Claud Gauntlet), (Ivan Poe), (Tondelayo), (Isaac Cipher), (Big Think), (Jillian Zamussels), (Bunny Velvetino), Doombats, Caesar Borgata, Dolls
    Book 4 Page 147 - Caesar Borgata, Charlie, Vanna, Shirley, Roger Victor Clarence, (Jeftichew), Parson Gotti, Benjamin Franchise, Dolls, Maggie, Jack Snipe
    Book 4 Page 148 - Jack Snipe, Molls, Dolls, Doombats, Caesar Borgata, Parson Gotti, (Stanley), (Betsy Murgatroyd), (Loj Banhammer), (Jillian Zamussels), (Ansom), (Bunny Velvetino), (Don King), (Zhopa), (Wanda Firebaugh), Benjamin Franchise, Vanna, Bill, (K.I.S.S.), (Charlie), (Arkendish), Maggie, Roger Victor Clarence, Hide Golems
    Book 4 Page 149 - Roger Victor Clarence, Maggie, Parson Gotti, Vanna, Caesar Borgata, (Don King), Benjamin Franchise, (Charlie), Hide Golems, Jed, (Bunny Velvetino), (Arkendish), (Titans), Jack Snipe, (Bill), Dolls
    Book 4 Page 150 - Parson Gotti, Roger Victor Clarence, Vanna, Dolls, Caesar Borgata, Benjamin Franchise, Hide Golems, Maggie, Jack Snipe
    Book 4 Page 151 - Vanna, Hide Golems, Caesar Borgata, Benjamin Franchise, Maggie, Jack Snipe, (Don King), (Bunny Velvetino), Charlie, (Parson Gotti), (Stanley), Shirley, Arkendish, Bill
    Book 4 Page 152 - Bill, Caesar Borgata, Vanna, (Don King), (Bunny Velvetino), (Parson Gotti), Hide Golems, Maggie, (Roger Victor Clarence), (Titans), Dolls, Benjamin Franchise, (Ponzie), (Jed), Jack Snipe
    Book 4 Page 153 - Jed, Dwagons, Bonnie, Parson Gotti
    Book 4 Page 154 - (Charlie), Parson Gotti, Jed, (Hide Golems), Maggie, (Jack Snipe), Stanley, Wanda Firebaugh, (Dolls), (Sizemore Rockwell), (Ace Hardware), (Ansom), Bonnie, (Zhopa)
    Book 4 Page 155 - Punky, (Big Think), Claud Gauntlet, Wanda Firebaugh, String Golems, Tondelayo, Fox Force, Ivan Poe, (Arkenpliers), Dirtie Rockafeller, Baby Carat, Notch-O, Buck Nugget, Pinkie Shears, Joe Spade
    Book 4 Page 156 - Charlie, Bill, (Caesar Borgata), (Arkendish), (Dolls)
    Book 4 Page 157 - Maggie, Caesar Borgata, (Stone Golems), (Leather Dolls), Dolls, Jack Snipe, Hide Golems, (Jed), Bill, Roger Victor Clarence, (Parson Gotti), Vanna, Benjamin Franchise, (Stanley), (Charlie), (Skyy Appletini), Huehue
    Book 4 Page 158 - Caesar Borgata, Benjamin Franchise, Hide Golems, Jack Snipe, Maggie, (Jed), Bill, Huehue, Dolls
    Book 4 Page 159 - Huehue, Benjamin Franchise, Caesar Borgata, Shirley, Charlie, (Archons), (Jeftichew), Jack Snipe, Maggie, (Vanna), Bill
    Book 4 Page 160 - Skyy Appletini, Molls, Doombats, Caesar Borgata
    Book 4 Page 161 - Arkendish, Charlie, Bill, Caesar Borgata, Benjamin Franchise, (Bunny Velvetino), (Archons), (Etsies), (Claud Gauntlet), (Action Figures), Doombats, Jack Snipe, Maggie, (Jeftichew), (Buck Nugget), (Dolls), Shirley, (Wanda Firebaugh), (Tondelayo), (Fox Force), (Decrypted), Huehue, (Jed), Skyy Appletini, Molls
    Book 4 Page 162 - (Titans), Arkendish, Bill, Charlie, Skyy Appletini, (Molls), Cheri Maraschino, (Caesar Borgata), Doombats, Dolls, (Parson Gotti)
    Book 4 Page 163 - Jed, Bonnie, Parson Gotti, (Vanna), (Roger Victor Clarence), (Wanda Firebaugh), Treebeer, Odie Ose, Stanley, Sizemore Rockwell, (Charlie), (Ivan Poe), (Jack Snipe), (Maggie), (Caesar Borgata), (Huehue), (Bill), (Ace Hardware), Hide Golems
    Book 4 Page 164 - Charlie, (Vanna), (Vinny Doombats), (Skyy Appletini), (Roger Victor Clarence), (Don King), (Bunny Velvetino), Shirley, Bill, (Molls), (Caesar Borgata), Huehue, (Benjamin Franchise), (Maggie), (Arkendish), Jed, Dolls, Parson Gotti, Templeton
    Book 4 Page 165 - Huehue, Caesar Borgata, (Don King), Skyy Appletini, Doombats, Cheri Maraschino, (Stanley), Jack Snipe, (Bunny Velvetino), (Titans), (Dolls), (Charlie), (Parson Gotti), (Dwagons), (Megalogwiffons), (Bugs), Benjamin Franchise, (Maggie)
    Book 4 Page 166 - Parson Gotti, Jed, (Charlie), (Shirley), Huehue, Caesar Borgata, Dolls, Bill, Benjamin Franchise, Jack Snipe, Maggie, Hide Golems, (Skyy Appletini), (Cheri Maraschino), Bonnie, (Wanda Firebaugh)
    Book 4 Page 167 - Parson Gotti, Juggle Elves, Ace Hardware, Arkenpliers, Jed, (Claud Gauntlet), (Titans), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Charlie), (Ivan Poe), Bonnie, Maggie, Huehue, Bill, Hide Golems, (Sizemore Rockwell)
    Book 4 Page 168 - Bill, Maggie, Jack Snipe, Hide Golems, Huehue, (Bunny Velvetino), (Parson Gotti), (Titans), Charlie, Caesar Borgata, (Arkendish), (Roger Victor Clarence), Wanda Firebaugh, Ansom, Lilith, Arkenpliers, Jed, Ace Hardware, Sizemore Rockwell, Isaac Cipher, Action Figures
    Book 4 Page 169 - Dolls, Hide Golems, Bill, (Vanna), (Titans)
    Book 4 Page 170 - Templeton, Marie Lavraie, (Georgia Power), Jillian Zamussels, (Triad), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Carniac), (Newcomb), Megalogwiffons, (Duncan Scone), Michael, Garth, (Stanley), (Arkenpliers)
    Book 4 Page 171 - Arkendish, Charlie, Shirley, (Parson Gotti), Jed, (Titans)
    Book 4 Page 172 - Ace Hardware, Arkenpliers, Odie Ose, Stanley, Jed, Parson Gotti, Bonnie, Juggle Elves, (Charlie), (Caesar Borgata), (Skyy Appletini), Isaac Cipher, Big Think
    Book 4 Page 173 - Templeton, Marie Lavraie, (Jillian Zamussels), (Big Think), (Isaac Cipher), (Titans), (Charlie), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Arkenpliers), Notch-O, Buck Nugget, Baby Carat, Pinkie Shears, Joe Spade, Ivan Poe, String Golems, Claud Gauntlet, Tondelayo, Fox Force
    Book 4 Page 174 - Sizemore Rockwell, Ace Hardware, Arkenpliers, Juggle Elves, Odie Ose, Stanley, Jed, Parson Gotti, Bonnie, (Charlie), (Jack Snipe), (Maggie), Rock Golems, Metal Golems, Isaac Cipher, Big Think
    Book 4 Page 175 - Isaac Cipher, Big Think, String Golems, Wanda Firebaugh, Joe Spade, (Buck Nugget), Ivan Poe, Claud Gauntlet, Tondelayo, Fox Force
    Book 4 Page 176 - Ivan Poe, Wanda Firebaugh, Isaac Cipher, String Golems, Tondelayo, Fox Force, Claud Gauntlet, (Titans), (Arkenpliers), (Parson Gotti)
    Book 4 Page 177 - Isaac Cipher, String Golems, Wanda Firebaugh, Joe Spade, Big Think, Parson Gotti, Bonnie, Arkenpliers, Stanley, (Adam Antium), Sizemore Rockwell, Ace Hardware, Jed, Metal Golems, Rock Golems
    Book 4 Page 178 - Huehue, (Arkendish), Shirley, (Bill), (Dolls), (Caesar Borgata), (Charlie), Jed, Templeton
    Book 4 Page 179 - (Titans), Benjamin Franchise, Parson Gotti, (Charlie), (Arkendish), (Caesar Borgata), (Stanley), Huehue
    Book 4 Page 180 - Benjamin Franchise, Caesar Borgata, Huehue, (Don King), (Bunny Velvetino), (Stanley), Bill, (Charlie), (Parson Gotti), (Titans), Maggie, Dolls, Hide Golems, Jack Snipe, (Shirley), Skyy Appletini, Cheri Maraschino, (Arkendish), (Giants), (Mice)
    Book 4 Page 181 - Arkenpliers, (Wanda Firebaugh), Big Think, Isaac Cipher, (Titans)
    Book 4 Page 182 - Arkenpliers, Isaac Cipher, Big Think
    Book 4 Page 183 - Skyy Appletini, Cheri Maraschino, Doombats, (Parson Gotti), (Dolls), Huehue, Benjamin Franchise
    Book 4 Page 184 - Bonnie, Sizemore Rockwell, Parson Gotti, (Isaac Cipher), (Big Think), Stanley, Rock Golems, Ace Hardware, Odie Ose, Juggle Elves, (Arkenpliers), Jed, Arkenhammer, (Wanda Firebaugh), (Jack Snipe), (Maggie), (Charlie)
    Book 4 Page 185 - Benjamin Franchise, Skyy Appletini, Huehue, (Titans), (Parson Gotti), (Roger Victor Clarence), (Don King), (Caesar Borgata), (Bunny Velvetino), Cheri Maraschino, (Shirley), (Vanna), (Vinny Doombats), (Charlie), (Jillian Zamussels), Doombats
    Book 4 Page 186 - Skyy Appletini, Cheri Maraschino, (Caesar Borgata), Doombats, Huehue, (Molls), (Dolls), (Bunny Velvetino), (Hide Golems), (Parson Gotti), (Bill), Benjamin Franchise, (Vinny Doombats), (Archons), (Shirley), (Charlie)
    Book 4 Page 187 - Buck Nugget, Dirtie Rockafeller, Baby Carat, Pinkie Shears, Joe Spade, Ivan Poe, Claud Gauntlet, Wanda Firebaugh, Archons, (Charlie)
    Book 4 Page 188 - Skyy Appletini, Cheri Maraschino, Benjamin Franchise, (Huehue), (Charlie), (Caesar Borgata), (Doombats), Pinkie Shears, Dirtie Rockafeller, Baby Carat, Joe Spade, Buck Nugget, Notch-O, Claud Gauntlet
    Book 4 Page 189 - Skyy Appletini, Cheri Maraschino, Benjamin Franchise, Parson Gotti, Ace Hardware, Stanley, Bonnie, Odie Ose, Juggle Elves, Metal Golems
    Book 4 Page 190 - Buck Nugget, Dirtie Rockafeller, Notch-O, Joe Spade, Pinkie Shears, Baby Carat, (Charlie), Claud Gauntlet, Ivan Poe, Wanda Firebaugh, (Archons), (Arkenpliers)
    Book 4 Page 191 - Templeton, Marie Lavraie, Jillian Zamussels, (Duncan Scone), (Wanda Firebaugh), Ivan Poe
    Book 4 Page 192 - Doombats, Cheri Maraschino, Skyy Appletini, Benjamin Franchise, (Parson Gotti), (Stanley), (Jed)
    Book 4 Page 193 - Charlie, Queenie, Fox Force, Shirley, Cheri Maraschino, Benjamin Franchise, Skyy Appletini, Dolls, Caesar Borgata, Hide Golems, Bill, Maggie, Jack Snipe
    Book 4 Page 194 - Caesar Borgata, Skyy Appletini, Benjamin Franchise, Cheri Maraschino, Jack Snipe, Maggie, Bill, Shirley, Huehue, Hide Golems, (Parson Gotti), (Jillian Zamussels), Doombats, Bat 11, Ansom, (Charlie), (Arkendish), (Vanna), (Titans)
    Book 4 Page 195 - Parson Gotti, Stanley, Sizemore Rockwell, Odie Ose, Juggle Elves, Bonnie, Jed, Ace Hardware, Janis Atlantis
    Book 4 Page 196 - Huehue, Shirley, Bill, Caesar Borgata, (Benjamin Franchise), (Arkendish), Templeton, Jed
    Book 4 Page 197 - Caesar Borgata, Dolls, Bill, (Shandy Mimosa), (Sully Credenza), (Elmo Marconi), (Candy Camaro), (Broadway Tony), (Lich Leucrotta), (Nixie Ocherchelli), (Charlie), (Arkendish), (Archons), (Don King), (Titans), (Bunny Velvetino), Benjamin Franchise, Huehue, Shirley, Skyy Appletini, Cheri Maraschino, Jack Snipe, Maggie, Hide Golems, (Stanley), (Jillian Zamussels), (Vinny Doombats), (Vanna), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Loj Banhammer), (Parson Gotti)
    Book 4 Page 198 - Sizemore Rockwell, Parson Gotti, (Janis Atlantis), (Wanda Firebaugh), (Arkenpliers), Odie Ose, Juggle Elves, Bonnie, Stanley, Ace Hardware, Archons, (Witches)
    Book 4 Page 199 - Stanley, Odie Ose, Juggle Elves, Bonnie, Adam Antium, Ace Hardware, Sizemore Rockwell, Parson Gotti, Baby Carat, Joe Spade, Buck Nugget, Dirtie Rockafeller, Pinkie Shears, Wanda Firebaugh
    Book 4 Epilogue 1 - Isaac Cipher, String Golems, Arkenpliers
    Book 4 Epilogue 2 - (Caesar Borgata), Huehue, (Titans), (Bunny Velvetino), (Parson Gotti), (Doombats), (Charlie), Shirley, Skyy Appletini, Dolls, Cheri Maraschino, Maggie, Jack Snipe
    Book 4 Epilogue 3 - Marie Lavraie, Templeton, (Jillian Zamussels), (Wanda Firebaugh), Duncan Scone
    Book 4 Epilogue 4 - Charlie, Shirley, Queenie, Fox Force, (Huehue), (Bill), (Skyy Appletini), (Dolls)

Book 5 - Temple Tantrum
    Book 5 Prologue 1 - Byrne, Portia Diesel, (Candy Crusher), (T. Rowe), (Impersonator Elves), (Gobwins), (Gumps), Edward Westwinghouse, (Titans)
    Book 5 Prologue 2 - Portia Diesel, Byrne, Edward Westwinghouse
    Book 5 Prologue 3 - See Birds, Fish, Jaguars, Atari, Noah Moore, (Paige Turner), Boars, Peppa Ridge, (Fumo)
    Book 5 Prologue 4 - Noah Moore, See Birds, Bulletpoint Ants, Fumo, Punk Elves, Bootsie
    Book 5 Prologue 5 - Fumo, See Birds, Pemmicans, Dancing Gulls, Skipper Terns, Loser Turns, Sandpapers, Fish, Echobox, (Proctor Gamble), Lucy, Tanya, (Titans), (Bulletpoint Ants), (Punk Elves), (Noah Moore)
    Book 5 Prologue 6 - Noah Moore, Paige Turner, (Termpaper Mites), Lightning Bugs, (Fumo), (Archibald Type), (Titans)

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:53 am 
    I apologize that these have not copied over into tables, but the numbers are separate enough to be readable. The first number is the indication of the character's first appearance or mention in canon, followed by the character's name, the sum of both appearances and mentions, the number of appearances, and finally the number of mentions.

Listed by order of first appearance or mention in canon:
    Order of First Appearance or Mention in Canon
    Character
    Canon Total
    Canon Appearances
    Canon Mentions
    1 Dwagons 122 82 40
    2 Titans 159 1 158
    3 Marbits 19 12 7
    4 Spidews 17 14 3
    5 Stanley 304 143 161
    6 Manpower 14 10 4
    7 Gobwins 81 59 22
    8 Wanda Firebaugh 390 221 169
    9 Bogroll 48 35 13
    10 Arkenhammer 78 63 15
    11 Pigeons 4 4 0
    12 Jillian Zamussels 221 135 86
    13 Gwiffons 184 163 21
    14 Ansom 229 121 108
    15 Lofty Elves 3 0 3
    16 Shady Elves 4 1 3
    17 Tardy Elves 1 0 1
    18 Orlies 36 33 3
    19 Doombats 73 54 19
    20 Vinny Doombats 81 63 18
    21 Webinar 25 20 5
    22 Sourmanders 20 17 3
    23 Tchotchkes 9 6 3
    24 Cloth Golems 27 22 5
    25 Uncroaked 35 28 7
    26 Twolls 35 24 11
    27 Dora 13 12 1
    28 Sizemore Rockwell 177 124 53
    29 Janis Atlantis 66 56 10
    30 Parson Gotti 463 350 113
    31 Ross 2 2 0
    32 Ashna 3 2 1
    33 Takashi 2 2 0
    34 Carl 2 2 0
    35 Hobgobwins 54 43 11
    36 Woodsy Elves 10 6 4
    37 Eager Elves 3 2 1
    38 Luckless Elves 3 2 1
    39 Schlemiel Elves 2 1 1
    40 Altruist Elves 5 2 3
    41 Weiner-rammers 7 7 0
    42 Superfluous Elves 4 1 3
    43 Odie Ose 25 25 0
    44 Arkenpliers 139 87 52
    45 Maggie 271 222 49
    46 Misty 22 9 13
    47 Jack Snipe 210 155 55
    48 Phat-Singh 11 7 4
    49 Ferdinand 3 2 1
    50 Leeroy Jenkins 13 9 4
    51 Toast 3 2 1
    52 Mung 2 2 0
    53 Elves 3 0 3
    54 Charlie 283 82 201
    55 Unipegataurs 32 30 2
    56 Gumps 10 6 4
    57 Arkendish 84 29 55
    58 Archons 183 136 47
    59 Jacyln 24 23 1
    60 Georgia Power 21 17 4
    61 Sylvia Lazarus 44 35 9
    62 Nozzle 11 11 0
    63 Crap Golems 8 6 2
    64 Tarfu 5 5 0
    65 K.I.S.S. 27 18 9
    66 Rock Golems 23 18 5
    67 Saline IV 6 2 4
    68 Witches 3 0 3
    69 Loj Banhammer 11 1 10
    70 Marie Lavraie 83 65 18
    71 Don King 109 53 56
    72 Bunny Velvetino 99 57 42
    73 Caesar Borgata 117 92 25
    74 Dewy Tulips 22 22 0
    75 Leather Valese 20 20 0
    76 Roger Victor Clarence 67 58 9
    77 Isaac Cipher 85 73 12
    78 Decrypted 123 83 40
    79 Vurp 18 16 2
    80 Benjamin Franchise 71 59 12
    81 Scarecrows 6 4 2
    82 Al Frappacino 6 2 4
    83 Horned Sheep 1 1 0
    84 Dolls 60 46 14
    85 Molls 27 22 5
    86 Goyles 4 3 1
    87 Skanks 11 10 1
    88 Slately 114 57 57
    89 Cats 1 0 1
    90 Mice 4 1 3
    91 Wolves 2 0 2
    92 Eagles 1 0 1
    93 Ponzie 11 6 5
    94 Megalogwiffons 78 66 12
    95 Zhopa 22 17 5
    96 Ken 2 0 2
    97 Banana 1 1 0
    98 Wrigley 2 2 0
    99 Davey 4 3 1
    100 Patty 1 0 1
    101 Maxene 1 0 1
    102 LaVerne 1 0 1
    103 Ossomer 79 45 34
    104 Dickie 9 1 8
    105 Tramennis 85 62 23
    106 Shelby 1 0 1
    107 Sand Witches 1 0 1
    108 Man Witches 1 0 1
    109 Bea 25 1 24
    110 Cruz 4 0 4
    111 K.C. 3 1 2
    112 Vanna 99 57 42
    113 Jeftichew 59 45 14
    114 Bowie 1 0 1
    115 Spenser 1 0 1
    116 Daemons 1 0 1
    117 Ginger 1 0 1
    118 MaryAnn 1 0 1
    119 Firebirds 2 0 2
    120 Thunderbirds 3 0 3
    121 Battle Bears 26 22 4
    122 Broadway Tony 2 0 2
    123 Western Giants 12 5 7
    124 Duncan Scone 58 48 10
    125 Cubbins 26 18 8
    126 Ace Hardware 98 73 25
    127 Lloyd Elliott 32 22 10
    128 Pierce 29 20 9
    129 Rosetta 7 7 0
    130 Cheri Maraschino 28 25 3
    131 County 1 0 1
    132 Adam Antium 51 44 7
    133 Overpants 1 0 1
    134 Sammy 12 5 7
    135 Bobtail 1 1 0
    136 Belzon 4 4 0
    137 Lindsay 1 1 0
    138 Paris 1 1 0
    139 Miley 1 1 0
    140 Brittany 1 1 0
    141 Hilary 1 1 0
    142 Avril 1 1 0
    143 Fox Force 48 42 6
    144 Ford 4 4 0
    145 Twenty 2 2 0
    146 G-RAFs 8 8 0
    147 LFNs 10 9 1
    148 Tankeroos 9 9 0
    149 Holly Shortcake 3 0 3
    150 Bill 61 35 26
    151 Uhura 1 0 1
    152 Victor 1 0 1
    153 Lustrius 1 0 1
    154 Titas 1 0 1
    155 Forthewin 2 1 1
    156 Wonderloaf 1 0 1
    157 Lacrosse 3 3 0
    158 Price 1 1 0
    159 Hubble 1 1 0
    160 Fud 1 1 0
    161 Archer 6 6 0
    162 Pamelor Ambien 25 25 0
    163 Tisha Necrosis 23 23 0
    164 Homme de Trop 7 6 1
    165 Snacki Saltina 20 20 0
    166 Jintao Oowa'o 19 19 0
    167 A.V. Club 26 26 0
    168 Artemis 54 48 6
    169 Hamhawks 1 1 0
    170 Spread Eagles 1 1 0
    171 Woodsy Owls 1 1 0
    172 Nutro 1 1 0
    173 Purina 2 2 0
    174 Canidae 2 2 0
    175 Alpo 1 1 0
    176 Eukanuba 2 2 0
    177 Proplan 1 1 0
    178 Iams 1 1 0
    179 Innova 1 1 0
    180 Merrick 1 1 0
    181 Beneful 1 1 0
    182 Max 1 1 0
    183 Acana 1 1 0
    184 Monica Archon 2 1 1
    185 Rachel 2 1 1
    186 Phoebe 3 3 0
    187 Arkenshoes 5 2 3
    188 Phillip Roffercy 20 20 0
    189 Punky 20 20 0
    190 Carniac 14 12 2
    191 Newcomb 9 8 1
    192 Triad 13 12 1
    193 Bun-bun 1 1 0
    194 Mary Sagittari 2 2 0
    195 Topotato 1 0 1
    196 Aquabats 1 0 1
    197 Carrie Sagittari 1 1 0
    198 Terry Sagittari 1 1 0
    199 Jerry Sagittari 1 1 0
    200 Perry Sagittari 1 1 0
    201 Harry Sagittari 1 1 0
    202 Gary Sagittari 1 1 0
    203 Rudolfo Sagittari 1 1 0
    204 Dodge 1 1 0
    205 Emily 1 1 0
    206 Anne 1 1 0
    207 Charlotte Archon 1 1 0
    208 Lilith 80 50 30
    209 Tracy 6 6 0
    210 Dove Barstool 10 10 0
    211 Sean Mattox 11 11 0
    212 Abner Washboard 10 10 0
    213 Janet 1 0 1
    214 Norma Jeane 1 1 0
    215 Headboard 1 0 1
    216 Downer 37 35 2
    217 Joe Spade 24 24 0
    218 Snow Golems 1 0 1
    219 Piffany 11 11 0
    220 Judy Gale 4 2 2
    221 Blair 1 0 1
    222 Miranda Wright 4 4 0
    223 Earl of Olay 1 0 1
    224 Flintlock 1 0 1
    225 Action Figures 20 14 6
    226 Albert Zamussels 20 15 5
    227 Carrie Spear 4 3 1
    228 Froblo 1 0 1
    229 Lunesta 1 0 1
    230 Ambien 1 0 1
    231 Dairious 1 0 1
    232 Alvin 1 0 1
    233 Theodore 1 0 1
    234 Simon 1 0 1
    235 Corian 1 0 1
    236 Meganite 1 0 1
    237 Coal 1 0 1
    238 Moothfott 1 0 1
    239 Betsy Murgatroyd 3 0 3
    240 Jed 54 41 13
    241 Brevis 3 3 0
    242 Whacamoles 1 1 0
    243 Juggle Elves 26 19 7
    244 Greasemonkeys 1 0 1
    245 Mansquatch 1 0 1
    246 Rose Bowl 1 0 1
    247 Lizzie 1 1 0
    248 Andrea 1 0 1
    249 Bree 2 0 2
    250 Grace 1 0 1
    251 Scene Elves 1 1 0
    252 Navy Elves 1 1 0
    253 House Elves 1 1 0
    254 Trashy Elves 1 1 0
    255 Boring Elves 1 1 0
    256 Hardcore Elves 1 1 0
    257 Jam Elves 1 1 0
    258 High Elves 1 1 0
    259 Hoe Elves 1 1 0
    260 Hungry Elves 1 1 0
    261 Junk Elves 1 1 0
    262 Mosh Elves 1 1 0
    263 Chief J 1 1 0
    264 Shaggy 1 1 0
    265 Fifinella 15 8 7
    266 Belle 10 6 4
    267 Tondelayo 37 30 7
    268 Olive Branch 5 1 4
    269 Labeler 1 0 1
    270 Treebeer 11 11 0
    271 Bonnie 56 46 10
    272 Sandy 24 22 2
    273 Dinah 11 10 1
    274 Queenie 13 11 2
    275 Ford Tortoises 1 0 1
    276 Delta 15 11 4
    277 Lizzie 3 3 0
    278 Shirley Ann 1 1 0
    279 Enola 1 1 0
    280 Daisy Mae 2 2 0
    281 Raven 11 10 1
    282 Winston Payne 1 0 1
    283 Tim Foilhat 1 0 1
    284 Jonah Vark 1 0 1
    285 Murray Antoinette 1 0 1
    286 Shawn Bawn 21 18 3
    287 Chickens 1 1 0
    288 Pigs 1 1 0
    289 Atomic "Tommy" Firebaugh 1 0 1
    290 Pom Fritz 1 0 1
    291 Delphie Temple 1 0 1
    292 Clay Dice 1 0 1
    293 Beth Knell 1 1 0
    294 Ivan Poe 67 40 27
    295 Claud Gauntlet 58 39 19
    296 Dakota Dome 1 1 0
    297 Charltte the Observer 1 1 0
    298 Escapelle 8 8 0
    299 Zippy 1 0 1
    300 Liarbirds 1 1 0
    301 Hide Golems 56 46 10
    302 Aeract 1 0 1
    303 Sofa King 1 0 1
    304 Mercury 1 0 1
    305 Bokspring 1 0 1
    306 Peter Avery 1 0 1
    307 Junkyard Elves 1 1 0
    308 Skyy Appletini 30 25 5
    309 Buck Nugget 31 28 3
    310 Saul 1 0 1
    311 Oberon 1 1 0
    312 Dolly 7 6 1
    313 Gennifer 4 4 0
    314 Monica Skank 6 5 1
    315 Dopey Acrobat 1 1 0
    316 Bizmeth 1 1 0
    317 Air Heads 1 0 1
    318 Buttresses 1 0 1
    319 Paul Nation 1 0 1
    320 Cows 1 0 1
    321 Spawncamper Elves 1 0 1
    322 Metal Golems 4 4 0
    323 Mike Robe 9 9 0
    324 Baby Carat 12 12 0
    325 Crude Derrick 9 9 0
    326 Notch-O 13 13 0
    327 Flinchworms 1 1 0
    328 Shrimp 1 0 1
    329 Dirtie Rockafeller 12 12 0
    330 Pinkie Shears 15 14 1
    331 Corso 1 0 1
    332 Hatfield "MC Hattie" McCoy 1 1 0
    333 Skeeve Memebag 1 1 0
    334 Abner Malady 1 1 0
    335 Marilyn Dipstych 1 1 0
    336 Annie Oakleaf 2 2 0
    337 Shifty Controlen 1 0 1
    338 Jerry Mandarin 1 0 1
    339 Ed Hominem 1 0 1
    340 Maya Sol 1 0 1
    341 Songbirds 1 1 0
    342 Squirrels 1 1 0
    343 Rabbits 1 1 0
    344 Snakes 1 1 0
    345 Dolan 5 4 1
    346 Sanic 5 4 1
    347 Sawhorses 1 0 1
    348 Yongsan 1 1 0
    349 Catterick 1 1 0
    350 Bat 5 1 1 0
    351 Bat 11 2 2 0
    352 Digdoug 5 5 0
    353 Gracie Robin 2 2 0
    354 Varius Sundry 9 9 0
    355 Florence Livermore 2 2 0
    356 Bogo 5 5 0
    357 Pitch Golems 1 1 0
    358 Big Think 27 20 7
    359 Wood Golems 2 2 0
    360 Boars 2 1 1
    361 Lions 1 0 1
    362 Mae 3 3 0
    363 Trenta 1 0 1
    364 Etsies 3 2 1
    365 Elephinos 1 0 1
    366 No-eye Deer 1 0 1
    367 Bumbleboars 1 0 1
    368 Dotty 2 2 0
    369 Betty 2 2 0
    370 String Golems 13 13 0
    371 Shirley 23 19 4
    372 Sally 1 1 0
    373 Laurie 1 1 0
    374 Eleanor 2 2 0
    375 A. Dummy 2 2 0
    376 Tin Golems 2 2 0
    377 Jerry Can 2 2 0
    378 Lion 2 2 0
    379 Maxwell 3 1 2
    380 Barton 1 0 1
    381 Templeton 8 8 0
    382 Stone Golems 1 0 1
    383 Leather Dolls 1 0 1
    384 Huehue 22 19 3
    385 Bugs 1 0 1
    386 Michael 1 1 0
    387 Garth 1 1 0
    388 Giants 1 0 1
    389 Shandy Mimosa 1 0 1
    390 Sully Credenza 1 0 1
    391 Elmo Marconi 1 0 1
    392 Candy Camaro 1 0 1
    393 Lich Leucrotta 1 0 1
    394 Nixie Ocherchelli 1 0 1
    395 Byrne 2 2 0
    396 Portia Disel 2 2 0
    397 Candy Crusher 1 0 1
    398 T.Rowe 1 0 1
    399 Impersonator Elves 1 0 1
    400 Edward Westwinghouse 2 2 0
    401 See Birds 3 3 0
    402 Fish 2 2 0
    403 Jaguars 1 1 0
    404 Atari 1 1 0
    405 Noah Moore 4 3 1
    406 Paige Turner 2 1 1
    407 Peppa Ridge 1 1 0
    408 Fumo 4 2 2
    409 Bulletpoint Ants 2 1 1
    410 Punk Elves 2 1 1
    411 Bootsie 1 1 0
    412 Pemmicans 1 1 0
    413 Dancing Gulls 1 1 0
    414 Skipper Terns 1 1 0
    415 Loser Turns 1 1 0
    416 Sandpapers 1 1 0
    417 Echobox 1 1 0
    418 Proctor Gamble 1 0 1
    419 Lucy 1 1 0
    420 Tanya 1 1 0
    421 Termpaper Mites 1 0 1
    422 Lightning Bugs 1 1 0
    423 Archibald Type 1 0 1

Listed by name of characters or units, alphabetically:
    Character
    Canon Total
    Canon Appearances
    Canon Mentions
    375 A. Dummy 2 2 0
    167 A.V. Club 26 26 0
    334 Abner Malady 1 1 0
    183 Acana 1 1 0
    132 Adam Antium 51 44 7
    302 Aeract 1 0 1
    317 Air Heads 1 0 1
    82 Al Frappacino 6 2 4
    175 Alpo 1 1 0
    40 Altruist Elves 5 2 3
    232 Alvin 1 0 1
    230 Ambien 1 0 1
    248 Andrea 1 0 1
    206 Anne 1 1 0
    336 Annie Oakleaf 2 2 0
    14 Ansom 229 121 108
    196 Aquabats 1 0 1
    161 Archer 6 6 0
    423 Archibald Type 1 0 1
    58 Archons 183 136 47
    57 Arkendish 84 29 55
    10 Arkenhammer 78 63 15
    44 Arkenpliers 139 87 52
    187 Arkenshoes 5 2 3
    168 Artemis 54 48 6
    32 Ashna 3 2 1
    404 Atari 1 1 0
    142 Avril 1 1 0
    324 Baby Carat 12 12 0
    97 Banana 1 1 0
    380 Barton 1 0 1
    351 Bat 11 2 2 0
    350 Bat 5 1 1 0
    121 Battle Bears 26 22 4
    109 Bea 25 1 24
    266 Belle 10 6 4
    136 Belzon 4 4 0
    181 Beneful 1 1 0
    293 Beth Knell 1 1 0
    369 Betty 2 2 0
    358 Big Think 27 20 7
    150 Bill 61 35 26
    316 Bizmeth 1 1 0
    221 Blair 1 0 1
    360 Boars 2 1 1
    135 Bobtail 1 1 0
    356 Bogo 5 5 0
    9 Bogroll 48 35 13
    305 Bokspring 1 0 1
    271 Bonnie 56 46 10
    411 Bootsie 1 1 0
    255 Boring Elves 1 1 0
    114 Bowie 1 0 1
    249 Bree 2 0 2
    241 Brevis 3 3 0
    140 Brittany 1 1 0
    122 Broadway Tony 2 0 2
    309 Buck Nugget 31 28 3
    385 Bugs 1 0 1
    367 Bumbleboars 1 0 1
    193 Bun-bun 1 1 0
    318 Buttresses 1 0 1
    395 Byrne 2 2 0
    392 Candy Camaro 1 0 1
    397 Candy Crusher 1 0 1
    174 Canidae 2 2 0
    34 Carl 2 2 0
    190 Carniac 14 12 2
    227 Carrie Spear 4 3 1
    89 Cats 1 0 1
    349 Catterick 1 1 0
    54 Charlie 283 82 201
    287 Chickens 1 1 0
    263 Chief J 1 1 0
    292 Clay Dice 1 0 1
    24 Cloth Golems 27 22 5
    237 Coal 1 0 1
    235 Corian 1 0 1
    331 Corso 1 0 1
    131 County 1 0 1
    320 Cows 1 0 1
    63 Crap Golems 8 6 2
    325 Crude Derrick 9 9 0
    110 Cruz 4 0 4
    125 Cubbins 26 18 8
    116 Daemons 1 0 1
    231 Dairious 1 0 1
    280 Daisy Mae 2 2 0
    296 Dakota Dome 1 1 0
    413 Dancing Gulls 1 1 0
    99 Davey 4 3 1
    78 Decrypted 123 83 40
    291 Delphie Temple 1 0 1
    276 Delta 15 11 4
    74 Dewy Tulips 22 22 0
    104 Dickie 9 1 8
    352 Digdoug 5 5 0
    273 Dinah 11 10 1
    204 Dodge 1 1 0
    345 Dolan 5 4 1
    84 Dolls 60 46 14
    312 Dolly 7 6 1
    71 Don King 109 53 56
    19 Doombats 73 54 19
    315 Dopey Acrobat 1 1 0
    27 Dora 13 12 1
    368 Dotty 2 2 0
    216 Downer 37 35 2
    1 Dwagons 122 82 40
    37 Eager Elves 3 2 1
    92 Eagles 1 0 1
    223 Earl of Olay 1 0 1
    417 Echobox 1 1 0
    339 Ed Hominem 1 0 1
    374 Eleanor 2 2 0
    365 Elephinos 1 0 1
    391 Elmo Marconi 1 0 1
    53 Elves 3 0 3
    205 Emily 1 1 0
    279 Enola 1 1 0
    298 Escapelle 8 8 0
    364 Etsies 3 2 1
    176 Eukanuba 2 2 0
    49 Ferdinand 3 2 1
    265 Fifinella 15 8 7
    119 Firebirds 2 0 2
    402 Fish 2 2 0
    327 Flinchworms 1 1 0
    224 Flintlock 1 0 1
    144 Ford 4 4 0
    275 Ford Tortoises 1 0 1
    155 Forthewin 2 1 1
    143 Fox Force 48 42 6
    228 Froblo 1 0 1
    160 Fud 1 1 0
    408 Fumo 4 2 2
    146 G-RAFs 8 8 0
    387 Garth 1 1 0
    202 Gary Sagittari 1 1 0
    313 Gennifer 4 4 0
    60 Georgia Power 21 17 4
    388 Giants 1 0 1
    117 Ginger 1 0 1
    7 Gobwins 81 59 22
    86 Goyles 4 3 1
    250 Grace 1 0 1
    353 Gracie Robin 2 2 0
    244 Greasemonkeys 1 0 1
    56 Gumps 10 6 4
    13 Gwiffons 184 163 21
    169 Hamhawks 1 1 0
    256 Hardcore Elves 1 1 0
    215 Headboard 1 0 1
    301 Hide Golems 56 46 10
    258 High Elves 1 1 0
    141 Hilary 1 1 0
    35 Hobgobwins 54 43 11
    259 Hoe Elves 1 1 0
    164 Homme de Trop 7 6 1
    83 Horned Sheep 1 1 0
    253 House Elves 1 1 0
    159 Hubble 1 1 0
    384 Huehue 22 19 3
    260 Hungry Elves 1 1 0
    178 Iams 1 1 0
    179 Innova 1 1 0
    77 Isaac Cipher 85 73 12
    294 Ivan Poe 67 40 27
    47 Jack Snipe 210 155 55
    59 Jacyln 24 23 1
    403 Jaguars 1 1 0
    257 Jam Elves 1 1 0
    213 Janet 1 0 1
    240 Jed 54 41 13
    113 Jeftichew 59 45 14
    377 Jerry Can 2 2 0
    338 Jerry Mandarin 1 0 1
    217 Joe Spade 24 24 0
    284 Jonah Vark 1 0 1
    220 Judy Gale 4 2 2
    243 Juggle Elves 26 19 7
    261 Junk Elves 1 1 0
    307 Junkyard Elves 1 1 0
    111 K.C. 3 1 2
    65 K.I.S.S. 27 18 9
    96 Ken 2 0 2
    269 Labeler 1 0 1
    157 Lacrosse 3 3 0
    373 Laurie 1 1 0
    102 LaVerne 1 0 1
    383 Leather Dolls 1 0 1
    50 Leeroy Jenkins 13 9 4
    147 LFNs 10 9 1
    300 Liarbirds 1 1 0
    393 Lich Leucrotta 1 0 1
    422 Lightning Bugs 1 1 0
    208 Lilith 80 50 30
    137 Lindsay 1 1 0
    378 Lion 2 2 0
    361 Lions 1 0 1
    247 Lizzie 1 1 0
    277 Lizzie 3 3 0
    15 Lofty Elves 3 0 3
    69 Loj Banhammer 11 1 10
    415 Loser Turns 1 1 0
    38 Luckless Elves 3 2 1
    419 Lucy 1 1 0
    229 Lunesta 1 0 1
    153 Lustrius 1 0 1
    362 Mae 3 3 0
    45 Maggie 271 222 49
    108 Man Witches 1 0 1
    6 Manpower 14 10 4
    245 Mansquatch 1 0 1
    3 Marbits 19 12 7
    194 Mary Sagittari 2 2 0
    118 MaryAnn 1 0 1
    182 Max 1 1 0
    101 Maxene 1 0 1
    379 Maxwell 3 1 2
    340 Maya Sol 1 0 1
    236 Meganite 1 0 1
    304 Mercury 1 0 1
    180 Merrick 1 1 0
    322 Metal Golems 4 4 0
    90 Mice 4 1 3
    386 Michael 1 1 0
    323 Mike Robe 9 9 0
    139 Miley 1 1 0
    222 Miranda Wright 4 4 0
    46 Misty 22 9 13
    85 Molls 27 22 5
    184 Monica Archon 2 1 1
    314 Monica Skank 6 5 1
    238 Moothfott 1 0 1
    262 Mosh Elves 1 1 0
    52 Mung 2 2 0
    252 Navy Elves 1 1 0
    191 Newcomb 9 8 1
    366 No-eye Deer 1 0 1
    405 Noah Moore 4 3 1
    214 Norma Jeane 1 1 0
    326 Notch-O 13 13 0
    62 Nozzle 11 11 0
    172 Nutro 1 1 0
    311 Oberon 1 1 0
    43 Odie Ose 25 25 0
    268 Olive Branch 5 1 4
    18 Orlies 36 33 3
    103 Ossomer 79 45 34
    133 Overpants 1 0 1
    406 Paige Turner 2 1 1
    138 Paris 1 1 0
    100 Patty 1 0 1
    319 Paul Nation 1 0 1
    412 Pemmicans 1 1 0
    407 Peppa Ridge 1 1 0
    306 Peter Avery 1 0 1
    48 Phat-Singh 11 7 4
    186 Phoebe 3 3 0
    128 Pierce 29 20 9
    219 Piffany 11 11 0
    11 Pigeons 4 4 0
    288 Pigs 1 1 0
    357 Pitch Golems 1 1 0
    290 Pom Fritz 1 0 1
    93 Ponzie 11 6 5
    396 Portia Disel 2 2 0
    158 Price 1 1 0
    418 Proctor Gamble 1 0 1
    177 Proplan 1 1 0
    410 Punk Elves 2 1 1
    189 Punky 20 20 0
    173 Purina 2 2 0
    274 Queenie 13 11 2
    343 Rabbits 1 1 0
    185 Rachel 2 1 1
    281 Raven 11 10 1
    66 Rock Golems 23 18 5
    246 Rose Bowl 1 0 1
    129 Rosetta 7 7 0
    31 Ross 2 2 0
    67 Saline IV 6 2 4
    372 Sally 1 1 0
    134 Sammy 12 5 7
    107 Sand Witches 1 0 1
    416 Sandpapers 1 1 0
    272 Sandy 24 22 2
    346 Sanic 5 4 1
    310 Saul 1 0 1
    347 Sawhorses 1 0 1
    81 Scarecrows 6 4 2
    251 Scene Elves 1 1 0
    39 Schlemiel Elves 2 1 1
    211 Sean Mattox 11 11 0
    401 See Birds 3 3 0
    16 Shady Elves 4 1 3
    264 Shaggy 1 1 0
    389 Shandy Mimosa 1 0 1
    286 Shawn Bawn 21 18 3
    106 Shelby 1 0 1
    371 Shirley 23 19 4
    278 Shirley Ann 1 1 0
    328 Shrimp 1 0 1
    234 Simon 1 0 1
    87 Skanks 11 10 1
    333 Skeeve Memebag 1 1 0
    414 Skipper Terns 1 1 0
    88 Slately 114 57 57
    344 Snakes 1 1 0
    218 Snow Golems 1 0 1
    303 Sofa King 1 0 1
    341 Songbirds 1 1 0
    22 Sourmanders 20 17 3
    115 Spenser 1 0 1
    4 Spidews 17 14 3
    170 Spread Eagles 1 1 0
    342 Squirrels 1 1 0
    5 Stanley 304 143 161
    382 Stone Golems 1 0 1
    390 Sully Credenza 1 0 1
    398 T.Rowe 1 0 1
    33 Takashi 2 2 0
    148 Tankeroos 9 9 0
    420 Tanya 1 1 0
    17 Tardy Elves 1 0 1
    64 Tarfu 5 5 0
    23 Tchotchkes 9 6 3
    381 Templeton 8 8 0
    233 Theodore 1 0 1
    120 Thunderbirds 3 0 3
    283 Tim Foilhat 1 0 1
    376 Tin Golems 2 2 0
    2 Titans 159 1 158
    154 Titas 1 0 1
    51 Toast 3 2 1
    267 Tondelayo 37 30 7
    195 Topotato 1 0 1
    209 Tracy 6 6 0
    105 Tramennis 85 62 23
    254 Trashy Elves 1 1 0
    270 Treebeer 11 11 0
    363 Trenta 1 0 1
    192 Triad 13 12 1
    145 Twenty 2 2 0
    26 Twolls 35 24 11
    151 Uhura 1 0 1
    25 Uncroaked 35 28 7
    55 Unipegataurs 32 30 2
    112 Vanna 99 57 42
    354 Varius Sundry 9 9 0
    152 Victor 1 0 1
    79 Vurp 18 16 2
    21 Webinar 25 20 5
    41 Weiner-rammers 7 7 0
    242 Whacamoles 1 1 0
    282 Winston Payne 1 0 1
    68 Witches 3 0 3
    91 Wolves 2 0 2
    156 Wonderloaf 1 0 1
    359 Wood Golems 2 2 0
    36 Woodsy Elves 10 6 4
    171 Woodsy Owls 1 1 0
    98 Wrigley 2 2 0
    348 Yongsan 1 1 0
    95 Zhopa 22 17 5
    299 Zippy 1 0 1

Listed by the sum of appearances and mentions:
    Character
    Canon Total
    Canon Appearances
    Canon Mentions
    5 Stanley 304 143 161
    54 Charlie 283 82 201
    45 Maggie 271 222 49
    14 Ansom 229 121 108
    47 Jack Snipe 210 155 55
    13 Gwiffons 184 163 21
    58 Archons 183 136 47
    2 Titans 159 1 158
    44 Arkenpliers 139 87 52
    78 Decrypted 123 83 40
    1 Dwagons 122 82 40
    88 Slately 114 57 57
    71 Don King 109 53 56
    112 Vanna 99 57 42
    77 Isaac Cipher 85 73 12
    105 Tramennis 85 62 23
    57 Arkendish 84 29 55
    7 Gobwins 81 59 22
    208 Lilith 80 50 30
    103 Ossomer 79 45 34
    10 Arkenhammer 78 63 15
    19 Doombats 73 54 19
    294 Ivan Poe 67 40 27
    150 Bill 61 35 26
    84 Dolls 60 46 14
    113 Jeftichew 59 45 14
    271 Bonnie 56 46 10
    301 Hide Golems 56 46 10
    35 Hobgobwins 54 43 11
    168 Artemis 54 48 6
    240 Jed 54 41 13
    132 Adam Antium 51 44 7
    9 Bogroll 48 35 13
    143 Fox Force 48 42 6
    216 Downer 37 35 2
    267 Tondelayo 37 30 7
    18 Orlies 36 33 3
    25 Uncroaked 35 28 7
    26 Twolls 35 24 11
    55 Unipegataurs 32 30 2
    309 Buck Nugget 31 28 3
    128 Pierce 29 20 9
    24 Cloth Golems 27 22 5
    65 K.I.S.S. 27 18 9
    85 Molls 27 22 5
    358 Big Think 27 20 7
    121 Battle Bears 26 22 4
    125 Cubbins 26 18 8
    167 A.V. Club 26 26 0
    243 Juggle Elves 26 19 7
    21 Webinar 25 20 5
    43 Odie Ose 25 25 0
    109 Bea 25 1 24
    59 Jacyln 24 23 1
    217 Joe Spade 24 24 0
    272 Sandy 24 22 2
    66 Rock Golems 23 18 5
    371 Shirley 23 19 4
    46 Misty 22 9 13
    74 Dewy Tulips 22 22 0
    95 Zhopa 22 17 5
    384 Huehue 22 19 3
    60 Georgia Power 21 17 4
    286 Shawn Bawn 21 18 3
    22 Sourmanders 20 17 3
    189 Punky 20 20 0
    3 Marbits 19 12 7
    79 Vurp 18 16 2
    4 Spidews 17 14 3
    265 Fifinella 15 8 7
    276 Delta 15 11 4
    6 Manpower 14 10 4
    190 Carniac 14 12 2
    27 Dora 13 12 1
    50 Leeroy Jenkins 13 9 4
    192 Triad 13 12 1
    274 Queenie 13 11 2
    326 Notch-O 13 13 0
    134 Sammy 12 5 7
    324 Baby Carat 12 12 0
    48 Phat-Singh 11 7 4
    62 Nozzle 11 11 0
    69 Loj Banhammer 11 1 10
    87 Skanks 11 10 1
    93 Ponzie 11 6 5
    211 Sean Mattox 11 11 0
    219 Piffany 11 11 0
    270 Treebeer 11 11 0
    273 Dinah 11 10 1
    281 Raven 11 10 1
    36 Woodsy Elves 10 6 4
    56 Gumps 10 6 4
    147 LFNs 10 9 1
    266 Belle 10 6 4
    23 Tchotchkes 9 6 3
    104 Dickie 9 1 8
    148 Tankeroos 9 9 0
    191 Newcomb 9 8 1
    323 Mike Robe 9 9 0
    325 Crude Derrick 9 9 0
    354 Varius Sundry 9 9 0
    63 Crap Golems 8 6 2
    146 G-RAFs 8 8 0
    298 Escapelle 8 8 0
    381 Templeton 8 8 0
    41 Weiner-rammers 7 7 0
    129 Rosetta 7 7 0
    164 Homme de Trop 7 6 1
    312 Dolly 7 6 1
    67 Saline IV 6 2 4
    81 Scarecrows 6 4 2
    82 Al Frappacino 6 2 4
    161 Archer 6 6 0
    209 Tracy 6 6 0
    314 Monica Skank 6 5 1
    40 Altruist Elves 5 2 3
    64 Tarfu 5 5 0
    187 Arkenshoes 5 2 3
    268 Olive Branch 5 1 4
    345 Dolan 5 4 1
    346 Sanic 5 4 1
    352 Digdoug 5 5 0
    356 Bogo 5 5 0
    11 Pigeons 4 4 0
    16 Shady Elves 4 1 3
    86 Goyles 4 3 1
    90 Mice 4 1 3
    99 Davey 4 3 1
    110 Cruz 4 0 4
    136 Belzon 4 4 0
    144 Ford 4 4 0
    220 Judy Gale 4 2 2
    222 Miranda Wright 4 4 0
    227 Carrie Spear 4 3 1
    313 Gennifer 4 4 0
    322 Metal Golems 4 4 0
    405 Noah Moore 4 3 1
    408 Fumo 4 2 2
    15 Lofty Elves 3 0 3
    32 Ashna 3 2 1
    37 Eager Elves 3 2 1
    38 Luckless Elves 3 2 1
    49 Ferdinand 3 2 1
    51 Toast 3 2 1
    53 Elves 3 0 3
    68 Witches 3 0 3
    111 K.C. 3 1 2
    120 Thunderbirds 3 0 3
    157 Lacrosse 3 3 0
    186 Phoebe 3 3 0
    241 Brevis 3 3 0
    277 Lizzie 3 3 0
    362 Mae 3 3 0
    364 Etsies 3 2 1
    379 Maxwell 3 1 2
    401 See Birds 3 3 0
    31 Ross 2 2 0
    33 Takashi 2 2 0
    34 Carl 2 2 0
    39 Schlemiel Elves 2 1 1
    52 Mung 2 2 0
    91 Wolves 2 0 2
    96 Ken 2 0 2
    98 Wrigley 2 2 0
    119 Firebirds 2 0 2
    122 Broadway Tony 2 0 2
    145 Twenty 2 2 0
    155 Forthewin 2 1 1
    173 Purina 2 2 0
    174 Canidae 2 2 0
    176 Eukanuba 2 2 0
    184 Monica Archon 2 1 1
    185 Rachel 2 1 1
    194 Mary Sagittari 2 2 0
    249 Bree 2 0 2
    280 Daisy Mae 2 2 0
    336 Annie Oakleaf 2 2 0
    351 Bat 11 2 2 0
    353 Gracie Robin 2 2 0
    359 Wood Golems 2 2 0
    360 Boars 2 1 1
    368 Dotty 2 2 0
    369 Betty 2 2 0
    374 Eleanor 2 2 0
    375 A. Dummy 2 2 0
    376 Tin Golems 2 2 0
    377 Jerry Can 2 2 0
    378 Lion 2 2 0
    395 Byrne 2 2 0
    396 Portia Disel 2 2 0
    402 Fish 2 2 0
    406 Paige Turner 2 1 1
    410 Punk Elves 2 1 1
    17 Tardy Elves 1 0 1
    83 Horned Sheep 1 1 0
    89 Cats 1 0 1
    92 Eagles 1 0 1
    97 Banana 1 1 0
    100 Patty 1 0 1
    101 Maxene 1 0 1
    102 LaVerne 1 0 1
    106 Shelby 1 0 1
    107 Sand Witches 1 0 1
    108 Man Witches 1 0 1
    114 Bowie 1 0 1
    115 Spenser 1 0 1
    116 Daemons 1 0 1
    117 Ginger 1 0 1
    118 MaryAnn 1 0 1
    131 County 1 0 1
    133 Overpants 1 0 1
    135 Bobtail 1 1 0
    137 Lindsay 1 1 0
    138 Paris 1 1 0
    139 Miley 1 1 0
    140 Brittany 1 1 0
    141 Hilary 1 1 0
    142 Avril 1 1 0
    151 Uhura 1 0 1
    152 Victor 1 0 1
    153 Lustrius 1 0 1
    154 Titas 1 0 1
    156 Wonderloaf 1 0 1
    158 Price 1 1 0
    159 Hubble 1 1 0
    160 Fud 1 1 0
    169 Hamhawks 1 1 0
    170 Spread Eagles 1 1 0
    171 Woodsy Owls 1 1 0
    172 Nutro 1 1 0
    175 Alpo 1 1 0
    177 Proplan 1 1 0
    178 Iams 1 1 0
    179 Innova 1 1 0
    180 Merrick 1 1 0
    181 Beneful 1 1 0
    182 Max 1 1 0
    183 Acana 1 1 0
    193 Bun-bun 1 1 0
    195 Topotato 1 0 1
    196 Aquabats 1 0 1
    202 Gary Sagittari 1 1 0
    204 Dodge 1 1 0
    205 Emily 1 1 0
    206 Anne 1 1 0
    213 Janet 1 0 1
    214 Norma Jeane 1 1 0
    215 Headboard 1 0 1
    218 Snow Golems 1 0 1
    221 Blair 1 0 1
    223 Earl of Olay 1 0 1
    224 Flintlock 1 0 1
    228 Froblo 1 0 1
    229 Lunesta 1 0 1
    230 Ambien 1 0 1
    231 Dairious 1 0 1
    232 Alvin 1 0 1
    233 Theodore 1 0 1
    234 Simon 1 0 1
    235 Corian 1 0 1
    236 Meganite 1 0 1
    237 Coal 1 0 1
    238 Moothfott 1 0 1
    242 Whacamoles 1 1 0
    244 Greasemonkeys 1 0 1
    245 Mansquatch 1 0 1
    246 Rose Bowl 1 0 1
    247 Lizzie 1 1 0
    248 Andrea 1 0 1
    250 Grace 1 0 1
    251 Scene Elves 1 1 0
    252 Navy Elves 1 1 0
    253 House Elves 1 1 0
    254 Trashy Elves 1 1 0
    255 Boring Elves 1 1 0
    256 Hardcore Elves 1 1 0
    257 Jam Elves 1 1 0
    258 High Elves 1 1 0
    259 Hoe Elves 1 1 0
    260 Hungry Elves 1 1 0
    261 Junk Elves 1 1 0
    262 Mosh Elves 1 1 0
    263 Chief J 1 1 0
    264 Shaggy 1 1 0
    269 Labeler 1 0 1
    275 Ford Tortoises 1 0 1
    278 Shirley Ann 1 1 0
    279 Enola 1 1 0
    282 Winston Payne 1 0 1
    283 Tim Foilhat 1 0 1
    284 Jonah Vark 1 0 1
    287 Chickens 1 1 0
    288 Pigs 1 1 0
    290 Pom Fritz 1 0 1
    291 Delphie Temple 1 0 1
    292 Clay Dice 1 0 1
    293 Beth Knell 1 1 0
    296 Dakota Dome 1 1 0
    299 Zippy 1 0 1
    300 Liarbirds 1 1 0
    302 Aeract 1 0 1
    303 Sofa King 1 0 1
    304 Mercury 1 0 1
    305 Bokspring 1 0 1
    306 Peter Avery 1 0 1
    307 Junkyard Elves 1 1 0
    310 Saul 1 0 1
    311 Oberon 1 1 0
    315 Dopey Acrobat 1 1 0
    316 Bizmeth 1 1 0
    317 Air Heads 1 0 1
    318 Buttresses 1 0 1
    319 Paul Nation 1 0 1
    320 Cows 1 0 1
    327 Flinchworms 1 1 0
    328 Shrimp 1 0 1
    331 Corso 1 0 1
    333 Skeeve Memebag 1 1 0
    334 Abner Malady 1 1 0
    338 Jerry Mandarin 1 0 1
    339 Ed Hominem 1 0 1
    340 Maya Sol 1 0 1
    341 Songbirds 1 1 0
    342 Squirrels 1 1 0
    343 Rabbits 1 1 0
    344 Snakes 1 1 0
    347 Sawhorses 1 0 1
    348 Yongsan 1 1 0
    349 Catterick 1 1 0
    350 Bat 5 1 1 0
    357 Pitch Golems 1 1 0
    361 Lions 1 0 1
    363 Trenta 1 0 1
    365 Elephinos 1 0 1
    366 No-eye Deer 1 0 1
    367 Bumbleboars 1 0 1
    372 Sally 1 1 0
    373 Laurie 1 1 0
    380 Barton 1 0 1
    382 Stone Golems 1 0 1
    383 Leather Dolls 1 0 1
    385 Bugs 1 0 1
    386 Michael 1 1 0
    387 Garth 1 1 0
    388 Giants 1 0 1
    389 Shandy Mimosa 1 0 1
    390 Sully Credenza 1 0 1
    391 Elmo Marconi 1 0 1
    392 Candy Camaro 1 0 1
    393 Lich Leucrotta 1 0 1
    397 Candy Crusher 1 0 1
    398 T.Rowe 1 0 1
    403 Jaguars 1 1 0
    404 Atari 1 1 0
    407 Peppa Ridge 1 1 0
    411 Bootsie 1 1 0
    412 Pemmicans 1 1 0
    413 Dancing Gulls 1 1 0
    414 Skipper Terns 1 1 0
    415 Loser Turns 1 1 0
    416 Sandpapers 1 1 0
    417 Echobox 1 1 0
    418 Proctor Gamble 1 0 1
    419 Lucy 1 1 0
    420 Tanya 1 1 0
    422 Lightning Bugs 1 1 0
    423 Archibald Type 1 0 1

Listed by number of appearances:
    Character
    Canon Total
    Canon Appearances
    Canon Mentions
    45 Maggie 271 222 49
    13 Gwiffons 184 163 21
    47 Jack Snipe 210 155 55
    5 Stanley 304 143 161
    58 Archons 183 136 47
    14 Ansom 229 121 108
    44 Arkenpliers 139 87 52
    78 Decrypted 123 83 40
    1 Dwagons 122 82 40
    54 Charlie 283 82 201
    77 Isaac Cipher 85 73 12
    10 Arkenhammer 78 63 15
    105 Tramennis 85 62 23
    7 Gobwins 81 59 22
    88 Slately 114 57 57
    112 Vanna 99 57 42
    19 Doombats 73 54 19
    71 Don King 109 53 56
    208 Lilith 80 50 30
    168 Artemis 54 48 6
    84 Dolls 60 46 14
    271 Bonnie 56 46 10
    301 Hide Golems 56 46 10
    103 Ossomer 79 45 34
    113 Jeftichew 59 45 14
    132 Adam Antium 51 44 7
    35 Hobgobwins 54 43 11
    143 Fox Force 48 42 6
    240 Jed 54 41 13
    294 Ivan Poe 67 40 27
    9 Bogroll 48 35 13
    150 Bill 61 35 26
    216 Downer 37 35 2
    18 Orlies 36 33 3
    55 Unipegataurs 32 30 2
    267 Tondelayo 37 30 7
    57 Arkendish 84 29 55
    25 Uncroaked 35 28 7
    309 Buck Nugget 31 28 3
    167 A.V. Club 26 26 0
    43 Odie Ose 25 25 0
    26 Twolls 35 24 11
    217 Joe Spade 24 24 0
    59 Jacyln 24 23 1
    24 Cloth Golems 27 22 5
    74 Dewy Tulips 22 22 0
    85 Molls 27 22 5
    121 Battle Bears 26 22 4
    272 Sandy 24 22 2
    21 Webinar 25 20 5
    128 Pierce 29 20 9
    189 Punky 20 20 0
    358 Big Think 27 20 7
    243 Juggle Elves 26 19 7
    371 Shirley 23 19 4
    384 Huehue 22 19 3
    65 K.I.S.S. 27 18 9
    66 Rock Golems 23 18 5
    125 Cubbins 26 18 8
    286 Shawn Bawn 21 18 3
    22 Sourmanders 20 17 3
    60 Georgia Power 21 17 4
    95 Zhopa 22 17 5
    79 Vurp 18 16 2
    4 Spidews 17 14 3
    326 Notch-O 13 13 0
    3 Marbits 19 12 7
    27 Dora 13 12 1
    190 Carniac 14 12 2
    192 Triad 13 12 1
    324 Baby Carat 12 12 0
    62 Nozzle 11 11 0
    211 Sean Mattox 11 11 0
    219 Piffany 11 11 0
    270 Treebeer 11 11 0
    274 Queenie 13 11 2
    276 Delta 15 11 4
    6 Manpower 14 10 4
    87 Skanks 11 10 1
    273 Dinah 11 10 1
    281 Raven 11 10 1
    46 Misty 22 9 13
    50 Leeroy Jenkins 13 9 4
    147 LFNs 10 9 1
    148 Tankeroos 9 9 0
    323 Mike Robe 9 9 0
    325 Crude Derrick 9 9 0
    354 Varius Sundry 9 9 0
    146 G-RAFs 8 8 0
    191 Newcomb 9 8 1
    265 Fifinella 15 8 7
    298 Escapelle 8 8 0
    381 Templeton 8 8 0
    41 Weiner-rammers 7 7 0
    48 Phat-Singh 11 7 4
    129 Rosetta 7 7 0
    23 Tchotchkes 9 6 3
    36 Woodsy Elves 10 6 4
    56 Gumps 10 6 4
    63 Crap Golems 8 6 2
    93 Ponzie 11 6 5
    161 Archer 6 6 0
    164 Homme de Trop 7 6 1
    209 Tracy 6 6 0
    266 Belle 10 6 4
    312 Dolly 7 6 1
    64 Tarfu 5 5 0
    134 Sammy 12 5 7
    314 Monica Skank 6 5 1
    352 Digdoug 5 5 0
    356 Bogo 5 5 0
    11 Pigeons 4 4 0
    81 Scarecrows 6 4 2
    136 Belzon 4 4 0
    144 Ford 4 4 0
    222 Miranda Wright 4 4 0
    313 Gennifer 4 4 0
    322 Metal Golems 4 4 0
    345 Dolan 5 4 1
    346 Sanic 5 4 1
    86 Goyles 4 3 1
    99 Davey 4 3 1
    157 Lacrosse 3 3 0
    186 Phoebe 3 3 0
    227 Carrie Spear 4 3 1
    241 Brevis 3 3 0
    277 Lizzie 3 3 0
    362 Mae 3 3 0
    401 See Birds 3 3 0
    405 Noah Moore 4 3 1
    31 Ross 2 2 0
    32 Ashna 3 2 1
    33 Takashi 2 2 0
    34 Carl 2 2 0
    37 Eager Elves 3 2 1
    38 Luckless Elves 3 2 1
    40 Altruist Elves 5 2 3
    49 Ferdinand 3 2 1
    51 Toast 3 2 1
    52 Mung 2 2 0
    67 Saline IV 6 2 4
    82 Al Frappacino 6 2 4
    98 Wrigley 2 2 0
    145 Twenty 2 2 0
    173 Purina 2 2 0
    174 Canidae 2 2 0
    176 Eukanuba 2 2 0
    187 Arkenshoes 5 2 3
    194 Mary Sagittari 2 2 0
    220 Judy Gale 4 2 2
    280 Daisy Mae 2 2 0
    336 Annie Oakleaf 2 2 0
    351 Bat 11 2 2 0
    353 Gracie Robin 2 2 0
    359 Wood Golems 2 2 0
    364 Etsies 3 2 1
    368 Dotty 2 2 0
    369 Betty 2 2 0
    374 Eleanor 2 2 0
    375 A. Dummy 2 2 0
    376 Tin Golems 2 2 0
    377 Jerry Can 2 2 0
    378 Lion 2 2 0
    395 Byrne 2 2 0
    396 Portia Disel 2 2 0
    402 Fish 2 2 0
    408 Fumo 4 2 2
    2 Titans 159 1 158
    16 Shady Elves 4 1 3
    39 Schlemiel Elves 2 1 1
    69 Loj Banhammer 11 1 10
    83 Horned Sheep 1 1 0
    90 Mice 4 1 3
    97 Banana 1 1 0
    104 Dickie 9 1 8
    109 Bea 25 1 24
    111 K.C. 3 1 2
    135 Bobtail 1 1 0
    137 Lindsay 1 1 0
    138 Paris 1 1 0
    139 Miley 1 1 0
    140 Brittany 1 1 0
    141 Hilary 1 1 0
    142 Avril 1 1 0
    155 Forthewin 2 1 1
    158 Price 1 1 0
    159 Hubble 1 1 0
    160 Fud 1 1 0
    169 Hamhawks 1 1 0
    170 Spread Eagles 1 1 0
    171 Woodsy Owls 1 1 0
    172 Nutro 1 1 0
    175 Alpo 1 1 0
    177 Proplan 1 1 0
    178 Iams 1 1 0
    179 Innova 1 1 0
    180 Merrick 1 1 0
    181 Beneful 1 1 0
    182 Max 1 1 0
    183 Acana 1 1 0
    184 Monica Archon 2 1 1
    185 Rachel 2 1 1
    193 Bun-bun 1 1 0
    202 Gary Sagittari 1 1 0
    204 Dodge 1 1 0
    205 Emily 1 1 0
    206 Anne 1 1 0
    214 Norma Jeane 1 1 0
    242 Whacamoles 1 1 0
    247 Lizzie 1 1 0
    251 Scene Elves 1 1 0
    252 Navy Elves 1 1 0
    253 House Elves 1 1 0
    254 Trashy Elves 1 1 0
    255 Boring Elves 1 1 0
    256 Hardcore Elves 1 1 0
    257 Jam Elves 1 1 0
    258 High Elves 1 1 0
    259 Hoe Elves 1 1 0
    260 Hungry Elves 1 1 0
    261 Junk Elves 1 1 0
    262 Mosh Elves 1 1 0
    263 Chief J 1 1 0
    264 Shaggy 1 1 0
    268 Olive Branch 5 1 4
    278 Shirley Ann 1 1 0
    279 Enola 1 1 0
    287 Chickens 1 1 0
    288 Pigs 1 1 0
    293 Beth Knell 1 1 0
    296 Dakota Dome 1 1 0
    300 Liarbirds 1 1 0
    307 Junkyard Elves 1 1 0
    311 Oberon 1 1 0
    315 Dopey Acrobat 1 1 0
    316 Bizmeth 1 1 0
    327 Flinchworms 1 1 0
    333 Skeeve Memebag 1 1 0
    334 Abner Malady 1 1 0
    341 Songbirds 1 1 0
    342 Squirrels 1 1 0
    343 Rabbits 1 1 0
    344 Snakes 1 1 0
    348 Yongsan 1 1 0
    349 Catterick 1 1 0
    350 Bat 5 1 1 0
    357 Pitch Golems 1 1 0
    360 Boars 2 1 1
    372 Sally 1 1 0
    373 Laurie 1 1 0
    379 Maxwell 3 1 2
    386 Michael 1 1 0
    387 Garth 1 1 0
    403 Jaguars 1 1 0
    404 Atari 1 1 0
    406 Paige Turner 2 1 1
    407 Peppa Ridge 1 1 0
    410 Punk Elves 2 1 1
    411 Bootsie 1 1 0
    412 Pemmicans 1 1 0
    413 Dancing Gulls 1 1 0
    414 Skipper Terns 1 1 0
    415 Loser Turns 1 1 0
    416 Sandpapers 1 1 0
    417 Echobox 1 1 0
    419 Lucy 1 1 0
    420 Tanya 1 1 0
    422 Lightning Bugs 1 1 0
    15 Lofty Elves 3 0 3
    17 Tardy Elves 1 0 1
    53 Elves 3 0 3
    68 Witches 3 0 3
    89 Cats 1 0 1
    91 Wolves 2 0 2
    92 Eagles 1 0 1
    96 Ken 2 0 2
    100 Patty 1 0 1
    101 Maxene 1 0 1
    102 LaVerne 1 0 1
    106 Shelby 1 0 1
    107 Sand Witches 1 0 1
    108 Man Witches 1 0 1
    110 Cruz 4 0 4
    114 Bowie 1 0 1
    115 Spenser 1 0 1
    116 Daemons 1 0 1
    117 Ginger 1 0 1
    118 MaryAnn 1 0 1
    119 Firebirds 2 0 2
    120 Thunderbirds 3 0 3
    122 Broadway Tony 2 0 2
    131 County 1 0 1
    133 Overpants 1 0 1
    151 Uhura 1 0 1
    152 Victor 1 0 1
    153 Lustrius 1 0 1
    154 Titas 1 0 1
    156 Wonderloaf 1 0 1
    195 Topotato 1 0 1
    196 Aquabats 1 0 1
    213 Janet 1 0 1
    215 Headboard 1 0 1
    218 Snow Golems 1 0 1
    221 Blair 1 0 1
    223 Earl of Olay 1 0 1
    224 Flintlock 1 0 1
    228 Froblo 1 0 1
    229 Lunesta 1 0 1
    230 Ambien 1 0 1
    231 Dairious 1 0 1
    232 Alvin 1 0 1
    233 Theodore 1 0 1
    234 Simon 1 0 1
    235 Corian 1 0 1
    236 Meganite 1 0 1
    237 Coal 1 0 1
    238 Moothfott 1 0 1
    244 Greasemonkeys 1 0 1
    245 Mansquatch 1 0 1
    246 Rose Bowl 1 0 1
    248 Andrea 1 0 1
    249 Bree 2 0 2
    250 Grace 1 0 1
    269 Labeler 1 0 1
    275 Ford Tortoises 1 0 1
    282 Winston Payne 1 0 1
    283 Tim Foilhat 1 0 1
    284 Jonah Vark 1 0 1
    290 Pom Fritz 1 0 1
    291 Delphie Temple 1 0 1
    292 Clay Dice 1 0 1
    299 Zippy 1 0 1
    302 Aeract 1 0 1
    303 Sofa King 1 0 1
    304 Mercury 1 0 1
    305 Bokspring 1 0 1
    306 Peter Avery 1 0 1
    310 Saul 1 0 1
    317 Air Heads 1 0 1
    318 Buttresses 1 0 1
    319 Paul Nation 1 0 1
    320 Cows 1 0 1
    328 Shrimp 1 0 1
    331 Corso 1 0 1
    338 Jerry Mandarin 1 0 1
    339 Ed Hominem 1 0 1
    340 Maya Sol 1 0 1
    347 Sawhorses 1 0 1
    361 Lions 1 0 1
    363 Trenta 1 0 1
    365 Elephinos 1 0 1
    366 No-eye Deer 1 0 1
    367 Bumbleboars 1 0 1
    380 Barton 1 0 1
    382 Stone Golems 1 0 1
    383 Leather Dolls 1 0 1
    385 Bugs 1 0 1
    388 Giants 1 0 1
    389 Shandy Mimosa 1 0 1
    390 Sully Credenza 1 0 1
    391 Elmo Marconi 1 0 1
    392 Candy Camaro 1 0 1
    393 Lich Leucrotta 1 0 1
    397 Candy Crusher 1 0 1
    398 T.Rowe 1 0 1
    418 Proctor Gamble 1 0 1
    423 Archibald Type 1 0 1

Listed by number of mentions:
    Character
    Canon Total
    Canon Appearances
    Canon Mentions
    54 Charlie 283 82 201
    5 Stanley 304 143 161
    2 Titans 159 1 158
    14 Ansom 229 121 108
    88 Slately 114 57 57
    71 Don King 109 53 56
    47 Jack Snipe 210 155 55
    57 Arkendish 84 29 55
    44 Arkenpliers 139 87 52
    45 Maggie 271 222 49
    58 Archons 183 136 47
    112 Vanna 99 57 42
    1 Dwagons 122 82 40
    78 Decrypted 123 83 40
    103 Ossomer 79 45 34
    208 Lilith 80 50 30
    294 Ivan Poe 67 40 27
    150 Bill 61 35 26
    109 Bea 25 1 24
    105 Tramennis 85 62 23
    7 Gobwins 81 59 22
    13 Gwiffons 184 163 21
    19 Doombats 73 54 19
    10 Arkenhammer 78 63 15
    84 Dolls 60 46 14
    113 Jeftichew 59 45 14
    9 Bogroll 48 35 13
    46 Misty 22 9 13
    240 Jed 54 41 13
    77 Isaac Cipher 85 73 12
    26 Twolls 35 24 11
    35 Hobgobwins 54 43 11
    69 Loj Banhammer 11 1 10
    271 Bonnie 56 46 10
    301 Hide Golems 56 46 10
    65 K.I.S.S. 27 18 9
    128 Pierce 29 20 9
    104 Dickie 9 1 8
    125 Cubbins 26 18 8
    3 Marbits 19 12 7
    25 Uncroaked 35 28 7
    132 Adam Antium 51 44 7
    134 Sammy 12 5 7
    243 Juggle Elves 26 19 7
    265 Fifinella 15 8 7
    267 Tondelayo 37 30 7
    358 Big Think 27 20 7
    143 Fox Force 48 42 6
    168 Artemis 54 48 6
    21 Webinar 25 20 5
    24 Cloth Golems 27 22 5
    66 Rock Golems 23 18 5
    85 Molls 27 22 5
    93 Ponzie 11 6 5
    95 Zhopa 22 17 5
    6 Manpower 14 10 4
    36 Woodsy Elves 10 6 4
    48 Phat-Singh 11 7 4
    50 Leeroy Jenkins 13 9 4
    56 Gumps 10 6 4
    60 Georgia Power 21 17 4
    67 Saline IV 6 2 4
    82 Al Frappacino 6 2 4
    110 Cruz 4 0 4
    121 Battle Bears 26 22 4
    266 Belle 10 6 4
    268 Olive Branch 5 1 4
    276 Delta 15 11 4
    371 Shirley 23 19 4
    4 Spidews 17 14 3
    15 Lofty Elves 3 0 3
    16 Shady Elves 4 1 3
    18 Orlies 36 33 3
    22 Sourmanders 20 17 3
    23 Tchotchkes 9 6 3
    40 Altruist Elves 5 2 3
    53 Elves 3 0 3
    68 Witches 3 0 3
    90 Mice 4 1 3
    120 Thunderbirds 3 0 3
    187 Arkenshoes 5 2 3
    286 Shawn Bawn 21 18 3
    309 Buck Nugget 31 28 3
    384 Huehue 22 19 3
    55 Unipegataurs 32 30 2
    63 Crap Golems 8 6 2
    79 Vurp 18 16 2
    81 Scarecrows 6 4 2
    91 Wolves 2 0 2
    96 Ken 2 0 2
    111 K.C. 3 1 2
    119 Firebirds 2 0 2
    122 Broadway Tony 2 0 2
    190 Carniac 14 12 2
    216 Downer 37 35 2
    220 Judy Gale 4 2 2
    249 Bree 2 0 2
    272 Sandy 24 22 2
    274 Queenie 13 11 2
    379 Maxwell 3 1 2
    408 Fumo 4 2 2
    17 Tardy Elves 1 0 1
    27 Dora 13 12 1
    32 Ashna 3 2 1
    37 Eager Elves 3 2 1
    38 Luckless Elves 3 2 1
    39 Schlemiel Elves 2 1 1
    49 Ferdinand 3 2 1
    51 Toast 3 2 1
    59 Jacyln 24 23 1
    86 Goyles 4 3 1
    87 Skanks 11 10 1
    89 Cats 1 0 1
    92 Eagles 1 0 1
    99 Davey 4 3 1
    100 Patty 1 0 1
    101 Maxene 1 0 1
    102 LaVerne 1 0 1
    106 Shelby 1 0 1
    107 Sand Witches 1 0 1
    108 Man Witches 1 0 1
    114 Bowie 1 0 1
    115 Spenser 1 0 1
    116 Daemons 1 0 1
    117 Ginger 1 0 1
    118 MaryAnn 1 0 1
    131 County 1 0 1
    133 Overpants 1 0 1
    147 LFNs 10 9 1
    151 Uhura 1 0 1
    152 Victor 1 0 1
    153 Lustrius 1 0 1
    154 Titas 1 0 1
    155 Forthewin 2 1 1
    156 Wonderloaf 1 0 1
    164 Homme de Trop 7 6 1
    184 Monica Archon 2 1 1
    185 Rachel 2 1 1
    191 Newcomb 9 8 1
    192 Triad 13 12 1
    195 Topotato 1 0 1
    196 Aquabats 1 0 1
    213 Janet 1 0 1
    215 Headboard 1 0 1
    218 Snow Golems 1 0 1
    221 Blair 1 0 1
    223 Earl of Olay 1 0 1
    224 Flintlock 1 0 1
    227 Carrie Spear 4 3 1
    228 Froblo 1 0 1
    229 Lunesta 1 0 1
    230 Ambien 1 0 1
    231 Dairious 1 0 1
    232 Alvin 1 0 1
    233 Theodore 1 0 1
    234 Simon 1 0 1
    235 Corian 1 0 1
    236 Meganite 1 0 1
    237 Coal 1 0 1
    238 Moothfott 1 0 1
    244 Greasemonkeys 1 0 1
    245 Mansquatch 1 0 1
    246 Rose Bowl 1 0 1
    248 Andrea 1 0 1
    250 Grace 1 0 1
    269 Labeler 1 0 1
    273 Dinah 11 10 1
    275 Ford Tortoises 1 0 1
    281 Raven 11 10 1
    282 Winston Payne 1 0 1
    283 Tim Foilhat 1 0 1
    284 Jonah Vark 1 0 1
    290 Pom Fritz 1 0 1
    291 Delphie Temple 1 0 1
    292 Clay Dice 1 0 1
    299 Zippy 1 0 1
    302 Aeract 1 0 1
    303 Sofa King 1 0 1
    304 Mercury 1 0 1
    305 Bokspring 1 0 1
    306 Peter Avery 1 0 1
    310 Saul 1 0 1
    312 Dolly 7 6 1
    314 Monica Skank 6 5 1
    317 Air Heads 1 0 1
    318 Buttresses 1 0 1
    319 Paul Nation 1 0 1
    320 Cows 1 0 1
    328 Shrimp 1 0 1
    331 Corso 1 0 1
    338 Jerry Mandarin 1 0 1
    339 Ed Hominem 1 0 1
    340 Maya Sol 1 0 1
    345 Dolan 5 4 1
    346 Sanic 5 4 1
    347 Sawhorses 1 0 1
    360 Boars 2 1 1
    361 Lions 1 0 1
    363 Trenta 1 0 1
    364 Etsies 3 2 1
    365 Elephinos 1 0 1
    366 No-eye Deer 1 0 1
    367 Bumbleboars 1 0 1
    380 Barton 1 0 1
    382 Stone Golems 1 0 1
    383 Leather Dolls 1 0 1
    385 Bugs 1 0 1
    388 Giants 1 0 1
    389 Shandy Mimosa 1 0 1
    390 Sully Credenza 1 0 1
    391 Elmo Marconi 1 0 1
    392 Candy Camaro 1 0 1
    393 Lich Leucrotta 1 0 1
    397 Candy Crusher 1 0 1
    398 T.Rowe 1 0 1
    405 Noah Moore 4 3 1
    406 Paige Turner 2 1 1
    410 Punk Elves 2 1 1
    418 Proctor Gamble 1 0 1
    423 Archibald Type 1 0 1
    11 Pigeons 4 4 0
    31 Ross 2 2 0
    33 Takashi 2 2 0
    34 Carl 2 2 0
    41 Weiner-rammers 7 7 0
    43 Odie Ose 25 25 0
    52 Mung 2 2 0
    62 Nozzle 11 11 0
    64 Tarfu 5 5 0
    74 Dewy Tulips 22 22 0
    83 Horned Sheep 1 1 0
    97 Banana 1 1 0
    98 Wrigley 2 2 0
    129 Rosetta 7 7 0
    135 Bobtail 1 1 0
    136 Belzon 4 4 0
    137 Lindsay 1 1 0
    138 Paris 1 1 0
    139 Miley 1 1 0
    140 Brittany 1 1 0
    141 Hilary 1 1 0
    142 Avril 1 1 0
    144 Ford 4 4 0
    145 Twenty 2 2 0
    146 G-RAFs 8 8 0
    148 Tankeroos 9 9 0
    157 Lacrosse 3 3 0
    158 Price 1 1 0
    159 Hubble 1 1 0
    160 Fud 1 1 0
    161 Archer 6 6 0
    167 A.V. Club 26 26 0
    169 Hamhawks 1 1 0
    170 Spread Eagles 1 1 0
    171 Woodsy Owls 1 1 0
    172 Nutro 1 1 0
    173 Purina 2 2 0
    174 Canidae 2 2 0
    175 Alpo 1 1 0
    176 Eukanuba 2 2 0
    177 Proplan 1 1 0
    178 Iams 1 1 0
    179 Innova 1 1 0
    180 Merrick 1 1 0
    181 Beneful 1 1 0
    182 Max 1 1 0
    183 Acana 1 1 0
    186 Phoebe 3 3 0
    189 Punky 20 20 0
    193 Bun-bun 1 1 0
    194 Mary Sagittari 2 2 0
    202 Gary Sagittari 1 1 0
    204 Dodge 1 1 0
    205 Emily 1 1 0
    206 Anne 1 1 0
    209 Tracy 6 6 0
    211 Sean Mattox 11 11 0
    214 Norma Jeane 1 1 0
    217 Joe Spade 24 24 0
    219 Piffany 11 11 0
    222 Miranda Wright 4 4 0
    241 Brevis 3 3 0
    242 Whacamoles 1 1 0
    247 Lizzie 1 1 0
    251 Scene Elves 1 1 0
    252 Navy Elves 1 1 0
    253 House Elves 1 1 0
    254 Trashy Elves 1 1 0
    255 Boring Elves 1 1 0
    256 Hardcore Elves 1 1 0
    257 Jam Elves 1 1 0
    258 High Elves 1 1 0
    259 Hoe Elves 1 1 0
    260 Hungry Elves 1 1 0
    261 Junk Elves 1 1 0
    262 Mosh Elves 1 1 0
    263 Chief J 1 1 0
    264 Shaggy 1 1 0
    270 Treebeer 11 11 0
    277 Lizzie 3 3 0
    278 Shirley Ann 1 1 0
    279 Enola 1 1 0
    280 Daisy Mae 2 2 0
    287 Chickens 1 1 0
    288 Pigs 1 1 0
    293 Beth Knell 1 1 0
    296 Dakota Dome 1 1 0
    298 Escapelle 8 8 0
    300 Liarbirds 1 1 0
    307 Junkyard Elves 1 1 0
    311 Oberon 1 1 0
    313 Gennifer 4 4 0
    315 Dopey Acrobat 1 1 0
    316 Bizmeth 1 1 0
    322 Metal Golems 4 4 0
    323 Mike Robe 9 9 0
    324 Baby Carat 12 12 0
    325 Crude Derrick 9 9 0
    326 Notch-O 13 13 0
    327 Flinchworms 1 1 0
    333 Skeeve Memebag 1 1 0
    334 Abner Malady 1 1 0
    336 Annie Oakleaf 2 2 0
    341 Songbirds 1 1 0
    342 Squirrels 1 1 0
    343 Rabbits 1 1 0
    344 Snakes 1 1 0
    348 Yongsan 1 1 0
    349 Catterick 1 1 0
    350 Bat 5 1 1 0
    351 Bat 11 2 2 0
    352 Digdoug 5 5 0
    353 Gracie Robin 2 2 0
    354 Varius Sundry 9 9 0
    356 Bogo 5 5 0
    357 Pitch Golems 1 1 0
    359 Wood Golems 2 2 0
    362 Mae 3 3 0
    368 Dotty 2 2 0
    369 Betty 2 2 0
    372 Sally 1 1 0
    373 Laurie 1 1 0
    374 Eleanor 2 2 0
    375 A. Dummy 2 2 0
    376 Tin Golems 2 2 0
    377 Jerry Can 2 2 0
    378 Lion 2 2 0
    381 Templeton 8 8 0
    386 Michael 1 1 0
    387 Garth 1 1 0
    395 Byrne 2 2 0
    396 Portia Disel 2 2 0
    401 See Birds 3 3 0
    402 Fish 2 2 0
    403 Jaguars 1 1 0
    404 Atari 1 1 0
    407 Peppa Ridge 1 1 0
    411 Bootsie 1 1 0
    412 Pemmicans 1 1 0
    413 Dancing Gulls 1 1 0
    414 Skipper Terns 1 1 0
    415 Loser Turns 1 1 0
    416 Sandpapers 1 1 0
    417 Echobox 1 1 0
    419 Lucy 1 1 0
    420 Tanya 1 1 0
    422 Lightning Bugs 1 1 0

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Wiki Work
     Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:09 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day
    HighJumper wrote:
    ...113699 characters later...

I didn't realize there were that many characters. :P

Seriously, though, that's a crazy amount of documentation. I'd be willing to bet it rivals even Balder's lists.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:16 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Was an active Tool on Free Cards Day For when you need it most Won Mine4erf for the Marbits Clubs Suit Pip Spades Suit Pip Hearts Suit Pip
    The wiki has a built in "what links to here" function, so we should be able to skip the character page lists and just let the wiki do it.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:16 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf This user has been published! Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
    This will make Archive Findamancy much easier in the future. This is an excellent resource for the community; well done!

Halloween Contest 2018 Fiction First Place Winner: The Rotten Vault of Hallowee

Verdanna's Hellabad fiction contest First Place Winner: Passages from the Titanic Sitcom

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:50 am 
    MrH wrote:
    This will make Archive Findamancy much easier in the future. This is an excellent resource for the community; well done!

This Findamancy is so OP that the Great Minds are on their way to HighJumper's location right now to take him out lest he disturb the balance of Erf.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld