Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post subject: Book 2 - Page 113
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:27 am 
This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld IRC Quote of the Moment This user got funny with a rodent This user has been published! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
New One is up.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Book 2 - Page 113
     Post Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:33 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    oooooh

he DID dare, will he attack, or go cold war?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:37 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Has collected at least one unit
    I just lost ten quatloos >:
    Awesome update though

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:38 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    So I'm guessing the pyramid was just a temporary shelter. Interesting that Isaac saw he was making a small force of decrypted there but still covered for Parson...

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:40 am 
    Yep so he did resurrect them.

Gonna be hard for the casters to take out parson now what with several screens of troops in front of him.

Looks like parson will be throwing his wait around in the magic kingdom from now on.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:41 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a part of Erfworld canon! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    I wonder what the thinkamamncers will do and is the Rocker from a stupid world band?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:42 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Is Artemis the bow holder? I 'ope not, purely because I don't like the idea of her being trapped in the Magick Kingdom.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:50 am 
    BCCroaker wrote:
    I wonder what the thinkamamncers will do and is the Rocker from a stupid world band?

That's Joe Dirt! From the movie, Joe Dirt! :D

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:51 am 
    BCCroaker wrote:

What?!? He's Joe Dirtamancer, obviously. What a great character concept.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:53 am 
    Final panel is awesome.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:58 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Wow, I think Jojo is not going to like what is about to happen. Parson is about to send a very powerful message here and his solution at GK is going to look very tame indeed. Just what is the bonus in this stack at right now Parson+Wanda+??? the only conclusion I can draw is a curb stomp battle for Jojo and his goons.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:01 am 
    Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user posted the comment of the month This user is a part of Erfworld canon! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Ooooooh my, he's actually doing it....I really hope he has some kind of plan, because while this move is ballsy and strong, a few stacks of infantry are NOT gonna be able to withstand an attack from countless casters...especially not since Parson is essentially playing right into the Carnies' hands with yet another act of aggression to make him guilty.

There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:03 am 
    Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user posted the comment of the month This user is a part of Erfworld canon! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Oooooooh woah woah....wait a minute, idea time.
    Not entirely sure what he would gain by this, but what if that stack isn't actually there? What if Jack was Decrypted, retained his casting ability, and some/all of what we see is Foolamancy?

There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:11 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    This was an awful choice. I don't know what he was even thinking this update. As far as poor decisions go this was one of the worst. I mean really, Joe Dirtamancer? Should be ashamed of himself...

-The Song of Maybe

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:13 am 
    Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary
    0beron wrote:
    Ooooooh my, he's actually doing it....I really hope he has some kind of plan, because while this move is ballsy and strong, a few stacks of infantry are NOT gonna be able to withstand an attack from countless casters...especially not since Parson is essentially playing right into the Carnies' hands with yet another act of aggression to make him guilty.

He doesn't need to fight. He only needs to restrict portal transit. The threat is still from opposing sides, and Parson is after those in the MK who seek those sides' protection and/or employment.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:14 am 
    Shai_hulud wrote:
    This was an awful choice. I don't know what he was even thinking this update. As far as poor decisions go this was one of the worst. I mean really, Joe Dirtamancer? Should be ashamed of himself...

I hope this is sarcasm. Joe Dirtamancer is clearly amazing.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:17 am 
    I think Janice is able to stop the conflict, if she wants to

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:21 am 
    Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary
    That is indeed Artemis. Her headgear is distinctive. Similarly, there's a horned helm next to her, but I can't place its owner.

The wearer isn't explicitly named, but it is one of the Knights stacked with Artemis. Canidae, Eukanaba, Alpo, though I wouldn't doubt it's Purina, the beefy valkyrie.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:38 am 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    So.. this isn't a ploy to lure Charlie to send inefficient forces to Jetstone. Given that Charlie just revealed that he is trying to kill Parson I doubt that Charlie will be contacting him directly again unless he believes he has the upper hand.

This is now an attack on the Magic Kingdom and eventually on Charlie as well. It is also a way to test if decrypted casters can cast! Some strong warriors can take down a few casters and with the Arkenpliers turn them and basically create a wave that will get Gobwin Knob a ton of new potential casters with no upkeep. They can then use them to take on Charlie which I would bet a bunch of quatloo's is what book three will be about.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:59 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    So it wasn't a pyramid at all in the end just a structure to cover their attacks. I still don't feel like we know if Issac actually saw into the Pyramid at all.

I guess the question now is...

Will Parson Attack?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions