Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld

Post Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:12 pm 
Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary
Shockamancy might have more subtle uses that come up less often then 'blast them', that a shockamancer could use but probably wouldn't end up selling scrolls for. We haven't seen much of them.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:45 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Has collected at least one unit
    True. We did see the 'flash' spell which was shockamancy, but given the shockamancer's low standing in FAQ, it likely isn't filled with many utilitarian abilities.

Still, like I said, that'd be just another reason for a magic pamphlet. Shockamancer could read something like: Shockamancers are well known for their ability to fend off air units with a nice boost from a tower, and are the bane of troops in the field, meeting out blasty croaking to everyone, but did you know that they can also store their spells in a unit's weapon to give it a one time extra kick or create fireworks shows at home to boost morale?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:54 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! This user is a Tool! This user posted the comment of the month Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner This user got funny with a rodent Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    This thread has gone COMPLETELY off topic. If you want to discuss the pros and cons of magical schools, there should be a different thread that can encompass that without being off topic.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:00 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Personally I would like to see a text update that shows what happened to that archer chick (I forget her name) that Rob started off Book2 part 3 with.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:44 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Has collected at least one unit
    Presumably she died at some point in the inferno, and may or may not be decrypted. It could be an interesting frame of view to replay the battle from though.

Aside from the magic stuff, I'd really like to see more of Tansylvito. A few pages of what is going on more from caeser's viewpoint (or one of his supporters would be even better) would be cool.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:45 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Sir_Dr_D wrote:
    Personally I would like to see a text update that shows what happened to that archer chick (I forget her name) that Rob started off Book2 part 3 with.

Yeah, I 'ope she gets to be a Warlord. She could still be on the outer walls of Spacerock, I can see her stack being forgotten about in the chaos. Being forgotten is the story of her life.

Last edited by Whispri on Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:45 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! This user is a Tool! This user posted the comment of the month Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner This user got funny with a rodent Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Whispri wrote:
    Sir_Dr_D wrote:

Yeah, I 'ope she gets to be a Warlord. She could still be on the outer walls of Spacerock, I can see her stack being forgotten about in the chaos. Being forgotten is th story of her life..

Or conversely, she may have evacuated and may end up being promoted from the ranks like Stanley, Sylvia, and various other Warlords were. Seeing the retreat and restructuring of the army through her eyes may be fascinating. And I wonder if her stack mate that wanted to hit something with his arrows got to hit something...

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:08 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    BakaGrappler wrote:
    Whispri wrote:
    Sir_Dr_D wrote:

Yeah, I 'ope she gets to be a Warlord. She could still be on the outer walls of Spacerock, I can see her stack being forgotten about in the chaos. Being forgotten is the story of her life.

Or conversely, she may have evacuated and may end up being promoted from the ranks like Stanley, Sylvia, and various other Warlords were. Seeing the retreat and restructuring of the army through her eyes may be fascinating. And I wonder if her stack mate that wanted to hit something with his arrows got to hit something...

She may have been left behind on purpose, given that she was a Garrison Unit, well while we didn't see any archery involved in Slately MKII's charge on the Garrison, if you're going to leave troops behind to fight, Garrison Units like Mary seem a natural choice.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:52 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    I would like to see the conclusion of The Trial.

Understandable that Xin is going to have delays in completing Book 2, but hopefully Rob can fill in the gaps with text updates to finish Book 0 at least...

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:18 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Arky wrote:
    I would like to see the conclusion of The Trial.

Understandable that Xin is going to have delays in completing Book 2, but hopefully Rob can fill in the gaps with text updates to finish Book 0 at least...

This was the entire point of Book 0 in the first place... but it's just as delayed as the comic. *sigh*

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:48 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    With Book 0 looking like it is coming to a close and Book 2 definitely wrapping up I imagine their is some important timing they want to work out. Especially with David starting his run as artist. It may seem like we are in the desert now but I'd rather Xin took the time she needs to do a good job and have the timing play out. It will be worth it.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld