Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Your Things » Your Games

Post Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:35 pm 
Lurking :twisted:

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:19 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Sorry for the wait, one of our players is still lollygagging. I don't want to name any names, but the SANDS of his hourglass are running long.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:46 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Yeah, I am not in a terribly good position when it comes to responding to PMs in a timely fashion at the moment. All other players, and of course Kaed, have my apologies for that.

To make matters worse, I'll be offline June 20-June 30. Hopefully I'll be able to get back into this more reliably after that.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:52 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Stuff happens! I hope you get stable soon.

In the meantime, congratulations on your new acquisition. ;) I look forward to seeing you find a way to conquer the world with it.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:06 am 
    Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user posted the comment of the month This user is a part of Erfworld canon! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    *singing* Alllllll I want for my birthday is a Turn nine-teen, a Turn nine-teen, a Turn nine-teen....all I want....

There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:25 am 
    Happy birthday

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:28 am 
    Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user posted the comment of the month This user is a part of Erfworld canon! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Thanks! :)

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:15 pm 
    Now that I'm running a game of my own, I understand the unholy pain that is map-management....Kaed you must really love me for my decision to wait so long before popping scouts lol.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:24 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Has collected at least one unit
    That's honestly the biggest reason I wouldn't want to start a game of my own. Figuring out a good way to display the map and everything, that'd be a serious pain.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:38 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Then, in contrast, there was me who's spent most of time just flying about everywhere. I'm almost certain I have the most comprehensive maps out of all the players right now.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:11 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Finally back. My apologies for the delay of game, all.

Lord of Monies wrote:
    Then, in contrast, there was me who's spent most of time just flying about everywhere. I'm almost certain I have the most comprehensive maps out of all the players right now.
    Probably. I've made significant efforts at doing significant amounts of exploration, but... I should pop more scouts. Damned things die in droves whenever I use them for anything.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:35 pm 
    Exate wrote:
    I should pop more scouts. Damned things die in droves whenever I use them for anything.

Think of it as an Upkeep Savings Initiative.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:52 pm 
    Gosh exate, I'm so sorry that your 0/0 scouts die more than you'd like. It's almost like they have NO ABILITY TO DEFEND THEMSELVES

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:50 am 
    Kaed wrote:
    Gosh exate, I'm so sorry that your 0/0 scouts die more than you'd like. It's almost like they have NO ABILITY TO DEFEND THEMSELVES
    Having terrible stats is no excuse for failure to do one's Duty! And they can fly, dodge, and most critically, look into adjacent hexes and see if there's an enemy hanging out in there before they fly across it and get chomped.

Anyway, they're 1/0 because of the city Combat bonus. All Sandmen are popped to kill. Speaking of that, I should start sending my courtiers into battle to make them level and toughen them up. This whole "they will eventually level from doing Courtier actions" business isn't working out in a timely fashion.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:13 pm 
    I was just working on adding rules for my game and figured I'd get some feedback here as well. Once we're happy with it I can add it into the magic rules too.
    Quote:
    Vehicles are created using Fabrication, and may be made self-propelling by a Turnamancer. If not self-propelling, they may be pulled by a Mount. Mounts may pull a number of Passengers equal to twice the number of Riders they could normally carry. When created, the crafter must specify whether the Vehicle is land-based or water-based. A Vehicle must be crafted/enhanced all in one continuous process, with the end stats declared at the start of construction. Once it is complete, the Vehicle may never be altered further.
    A Vehicle may be crafted for 4 Loose Materials, and has the following basic stats:
    • 10/0/5/0, Single Passenger
    It can be enhanced with Fabrication as follows:
    • +2 Loose Materials/additional Passenger
    • +4 Loose Materials gains +10 Hits, +5 Def
    Casters can further enhance the Vehicle as follows:
    (Only self-propelled Vehicles can gain specials)
    • +5 Juice/2 Move (Turnamancy)
    • Flight: 40 Juice (Wierdomancy)
    • Terrain Capability: 20 Juice (Turnamancy)
    • Burrowing: 40 Juice (Turnamancy)

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:38 am 
    Hey guys, been at a con since last thursday, but I'm back now. Well, was back yesterday but just collapsed.

As for that thing you just posted, seems legit, except that I think it's well within a dollamancer's purview to modify an existing vehicle. And I think even someone with fabrication could disassemble one at the very least.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:43 am 
    Well on closer inspection, my players have mostly picked it apart as being overpowered, so I'll be working on some adjustments to make it more costly.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:07 pm 
    Okay, new version of the Vehicle rules. Makes them much more expensive, to discourage abuse.

Quote:
    Vehicles are created using Fabrication, and have a variety of options for customization. All of the following information is determined by the creators at the start of work, and cannot be changed at any later point, ever. Once initiated, crafting must be performed continuously. If the Fabricator or Caster ceases work before their portion is complete, the Vehicle is scrapped and all resources spent are lost.
    Propulsion:
    • Mount-Drawn: A Mount can pull a Vehicle with # of Passengers = 2x it's Rider capacity
    • Self-Propelled: Enchanted by a Turnamancer as specified below. Self-propulsion is a prerequisite for any specials
    Mode:
    • Land: Travels on land terrain types only.
    • Water: Bound to water hexes only
    • Airborne: Self-propelled Vehicles only, this type can fly but not swim or travel by ground.
    • Special exemption: Swamp Terrain Capable can traverse Water & Swamp hexes, but no others.
    A Vehicle may be crafted for 4 Loose Materials, and has the following basic stats:
    • 10/0/2/0, Single Passenger
    It can be enhanced with Fabrication as follows:
    • +2 Loose Materials/additional Passenger
    • +4 Loose Materials gains +2 Hits, +1 Def
    Casters can further enhance the Vehicle as follows:
    (Only self-propelled Vehicles can gain specials)
    • +5 Juice/1 Move (Turnamancy)
    • Flight: 80 Juice (Wierdomancy)
    • Terrain Capability: 40 Juice (Turnamancy, and only one terrain/vehicle)
    • Burrowing: 80 Juice (Turnamancy)

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:58 pm 
    Wait a minute, how many of us are there now anyway? Is it just myself, Exate, and Monies...?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:54 pm 
    Pretty much.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Your Things » Your Games