Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Your Things » Your Games

Post Posted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:53 pm 
E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
Exate has the Arkenpail, which allows him to perform the amazing feat of transporting liquids an unlimited number up hexes.

It can also function as a helmet, but like the Dish's long distance linking, this causes all of it's other functions to fail temporarily.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:21 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Kaed wrote:
    Look out everyone, Exate's coming for you.

There will be no negotiations.
    Look, Kaed, I don't know why you think that "Bow before your rightful Ruler, the great and magnanimous Sultan Shahryar, destined leader of Erfworld and favored scion of the Titans, or be destroyed" isn't a form of negotiation. It's a clear and unmistakable diplomatic opening, laying out my side's reasonable requests and giving fair warning of the consequences should those requests be denied. This sort of the thing is the foundation of proper civilized expansion.

Kaed wrote:
    Exate has the Arkenpail
    And stop giving away all my best tricks!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:41 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    My apologies for my insolence, mighty Sultan.

Perhaps you could favor this humble Titan with side actions, though..

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:49 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    I feel like I have a lot of enemies now. I need a friend. Won't someone be my friend?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:23 pm 
    Lord of Monies wrote:
    I feel like I have a lot of enemies now. I need a friend. Won't someone be my friend?

It's all up to you now, dog. Put up your manners and maybe you'll get a friend.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:16 pm 
    I have decided to do something a little silly and unexpected as I feel the scenario and the game calls for it. Kaed, prepare to have a field day.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:18 pm 
    Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user posted the comment of the month This user is a part of Erfworld canon! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    *sits waiting patiently while others do their assorted antics* At this rate I'm almost hoping I DON'T meet you guys, y'all take so long as is, I can hardly imagine how sluggish you'll be when large-scale strategy is required.....

There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:54 pm 
    You shall not wait long, for the antics in question are more directly concerning you than you realize...

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:00 am 
    I dunno about everyone else, but my problem is I've had a delayed start compared to everyone else so I'm just now getting into all the early stuff of building myself up now. That, and several other worries Daphnes has to contend with make each turn pretty damn busy. I'd like to think come large-scale I'll be more prepared and it comes down to moving units and hearing reports in order to continue with best results.

Hmm, actually that sounds like it would take an age too. Better make sure the combat is decisive then.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:02 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Sultan Shahryar, the bold and adventurous rightful leader of all, has on this most auspicious of turns discovered the very edge of the world itself. In his wisdom and generosity, that which lies past it will be reserved for the Titans, until such day that all Erfworld lies under his benevolent reign and the minds and magics of every city and hex can be turned to the task of moving past this seemingly impassible barrier to seek the myriad wonders which doubtless await beyond.

Lord of Monies wrote:
    You would be welcomed and celebrated as a worthy vassal, were you to kneel before the Grand and Most Beneficent Sultan Shahryar and pledge him your loyalty until the day- may it never come- on which you croak nobly in his service.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:40 pm 
    That sounds like a very noble thing for me to do indeed. Unfortunately Daphnes, most humble of Kings, has already pledged his loyalty and service to the Titans and to Fate. He is as much their Tool as any of the other Arkentools. Be aware that if the purpose of the Titans' tools is impeded, then Fate shall intercede. If it means I fall, so be it. If it means you fall, so be it.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:32 pm 
    Gosh, monies. With a sales technique like that, you should be selling time shares. No down you'll leave her aswoon

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:46 pm 
    Yeah, I was going back and forth with myself about whether to go for broke or not. I'm just glad it didn't make things worse.

That, and I wanted to see if I could set some kind of record by going up 3 levels of city in 3 turns. That would have been so awesome.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:57 pm 
    ... I think I'm missing some information. Did someone forget to update me

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:03 pm 
    Not on my end, but I see a post without you in, so yeah.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:06 pm 
    Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user posted the comment of the month This user is a part of Erfworld canon! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Oops my bad.

There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:13 pm 
    All hail Daphnes, the Panhandler King

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:56 pm 
    Kaed wrote:
    Exateeee when are you going to progress your tuuurn
    After I finish writing a few more paragraphs into this PM.

Also, we have our own game thread for relentless badgering; we don't need that one. Just sayin'.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:10 pm 
    Location: When you reach the border of hell, turn right. Can't miss me.
    Lol, yea badger your players in your own space! :P

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:21 pm 
    This user has been published!
    How big is this map? I'm guessing pretty big.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Your Things » Your Games