Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:42 pm 
E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user has been published! Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user got funny with a rodent Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
MarbitChow wrote:
Oberon wrote:
Please refrain from characterizing my words as anything other than what they precisely state. Setting up your straw men doesn't lend you any validity.

Having said all this, and acknowledging that you do not see the KingWorld event in the same light as I do, I confess that I do read a considerable amount of condescension in your post. I also acknowledge that internet posts are not an ideal medium for conveying nuance, and so, like I suspect Hiai was trying to imply, I'd like you to clarify the intent of your words.

Agreed. No one takes issue with Oberon or anyone else posing a contrary view. I (and apparently others) do take issue, however, with the way in which such contrary views are posed.

The one rule of this forum is don't be a jerk. Dismissing as mindless fanboys "the majority" of certain groups of people just because they disagree with you crosses over this line, IMO.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:10 am 
    Has collected at least one unit
    BLANDCorporatio wrote:
    Alternatively, TPK, everyone dies EXCEPT Lady Sylvia .
    Not far from the truth for a >2 year old prediction... for a moment at least. :D

Last edited by effataigus on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:31 am, edited 239044 times in total.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions