Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld

Post subject: More Klogs for Tools?
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:37 am 
This user has been published! This user is a Tool! Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary
Hello everyone,

since just about every Klog has sentences that are being cut off by the end of a page or you get only the 2nd half of it at the start of the page, I was wondering if the Tools get a more complete Klog. Sorry if someone asked this already. I searched this forum briefly, but didn't really know how to search for a topic like that and "Klog" yields too many unrelated results.

Squall83

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:41 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter
    Speaking as a Tool, if we do I haven't found them.

I've always seen that as an artistic thing. We're looking at a page from a journal. It's a real thing. We already know Parson embeds these kinds of things in mid-thought, which is why we see the end of the previous page. We're only seeing a single snapshot of his life. The end of the last page and the continuation onto the next page are just parts of his story that are out of frame. That's always been my take on it anyway.

"The principle of strategy is to know ten thousand things by having one thing." - Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Earth, Go Rin No Sho

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:08 pm 
    This user has been published! This user is a Tool! Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary
    Okay, thank you for the answer. That's too bad and it might be true that he didn't write everything down indeed. But still I hope that someday we will get a complete Klog.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld