Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Your Things » Your Games

Post Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:21 pm 
E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
Sorry for leaving you all in the dark lately. Stuff has happened of late that just totally sucked away all my drive to do... pretty much anything. I'll try to pull myself together tomorrow. :C

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:46 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Take all the time you need. Don't prioritise us if other sucky stuff is a bigger problem.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:40 am 
    Hey Kaed, you still in need of a second hand with this game? Other than the Marbit Island game which is dragging along at glacier speed right now I find myself in a bunch of dead stop games so I have a lot more time on my hands now.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:21 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    CroverusRaven wrote:
    Hey Kaed, you still in need of a second hand with this game? Other than the Marbit Island game which is dragging along at glacier speed right now I find myself in a bunch of dead stop games so I have a lot more time on my hands now.

On the one had it would be really helpful to have an assistant, but on the other, I'm getting kind of frustrated by people who offer to do this then stick around for only a few weeks, or never show up at all, leaving the game in chaos and grinding it to a halt while I try to pick the pieces up again. The other problem with thins is the other GM does not run the game in as efficient or fun a way as I do. I know Exate in particular prefers me as a Titan than he did Metheglin. But... we can try, if the players are willing to give you a chance. You would be running Koliup and Colonel most likely.

Speaking of Colonel... It has been in excess of two weeks since I have heard anything from him, and I can see he still logs on, though apparently infrequently. Unfortunately, if he does not reply before Monday (Jan 7), I will have to offer his side up to another prospective player. This will not be a hard reset of the side (we tried that when Koliup took over Nihila's slot and it was kind of a mess, but workable since we were only 10 turns in then, and no one had previous interaction with each other yet), but rather someone else picking up the reins of his side. He has some pretty cool assets, so I don't think they'd be dissapointed with it.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:33 pm 
    That would be quite interesting from my perspective. Would the new player simply take control of Kevin, or perhaps an underling manages to take over? Guess it's only something to think about if it comes to pass, but considering my up-coming plans it could change matters considerably.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:34 pm 
    Lord of Monies wrote:
    That would be quite interesting from my perspective. Would the new player simply take control of Kevin, or perhaps an underling manages to take over? Guess it's only something to think about if it comes to pass, but considering my up-coming plans it could change matters considerably.

I've already got an in-canon plan that doesn't involve retconjuration or asspulls at all.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:36 pm 
    Hail to the chief!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:54 pm 
    Plus if the new player wanted to change the look of the side, livery and natural signamancy can be changed rather easily, at least that's what I'm getting from how livery works in Erfworld.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:44 pm 
    Something like what units he can pop would be the same, though, so they'd have to like what colonel made or just put up with it.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:12 pm 
    Safaquel has been interested for a while, he'll probably love the chance to get in on this.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:28 pm 
    I am, but it's 5:25 in the morning here in Russia and I am only online because I can't sleep for the pain.
    Maybe you could PM me some of the basic details regarding normal gameplay, Kaed?
    I have ideas, but I'm not very experienced with online tabletops. And I definitely need to gauge the commitment so that I don't drop out mid-play.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:45 am 
    Nah, 'msorry, guys, I'm out. Stuff came up.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:43 pm 
    I'd be willing to take over.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:02 pm 
    This user has been published!
    As would I.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:57 pm 
    Pick a number between 1 and 1000. Whoever is closest wins.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:04 pm 

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:41 pm 
    Lord of Monies wrote:

Monies you putz you're already in the game >>

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:43 pm 
    Taking a punt at an early empire. Guessing that's a no.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:50 pm 
    Please disreguard this post. I'll be editing one further along.

Last edited by WhirdCheese on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:51 pm 

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Your Things » Your Games