Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Your Things » Your Games

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:33 am 
Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user posted the comment of the month This user is a part of Erfworld canon! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
Lol, no, not necessarily. That's why I said "ruling", because he just did something in my particular situation. That doesn't mean I can be positive it applies to all situations, so I'm asking to verify before I actually change the rule document.

There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:58 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    0beron wrote:
    Lol, no, not necessarily. That's why I said "ruling", because he just did something in my particular situation. That doesn't mean I can be positive it applies to all situations, so I'm asking to verify before I actually change the rule document.

Well I was stated to be lucky to manage to have popped 10 Stabbers when I ought to have popped quite a few more. So yeah, we're going with static pops.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:03 am 
    Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user posted the comment of the month This user is a part of Erfworld canon! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    ....I still want confirmation from him of how exactly it works, because both our cases are situational. I want to know for sure that it stays static at ALL city levels, and if there is any variation between infantry types. Just let him answer me, is it really such a problem that I want to be sure, given how often people rage at me for the inaccuracy of my rule document?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:45 am 
    Man, now is not a good time for me to be away from any kind of internet for the next couple days. I really wanna see what's gonna happen with my plan next turn and to what degree it fails. Preferably 0 degrees, but that's never been likely.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:10 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    0beron wrote:
    ....I still want confirmation from him of how exactly it works, because both our cases are situational. I want to know for sure that it stays static at ALL city levels, and if there is any variation between infantry types. Just let him answer me, is it really such a problem that I want to be sure, given how often people rage at me for the inaccuracy of my rule document?

Stabbers - 6
    Pikers - 8
    Archers - 8
    Scouts - 6 until further notice, due to insufficient data.
    Knights - Insufficient data, but tenuously putting it at 4 for 4 turns. That's four times as much knight for your money. However, I also wonder if there should be a city level minimum to them...

And I've noticed the extra pop mechanics are a great way to fill in deficiencies made by rule changes.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:06 am 
    Say what about Knights? I'm confused by your wording....do you mean 1 per turn? And why are we bothering to change them anyway? I considered them as in between Infantry and Specials.

EDIT: Although now that I look again, if you do actually mean 1/turn, then it'd be faster than they pop already....not that I really care either way since I plan to promote most of mine rather than pop them.

Last edited by 0beron on Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:15 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    You know, I was thinking I'd open peaceful diplomatic relations with other sides upon encountering them, and only settle into bitter warfare later.

Recent events are forcing me to reconsider that plan.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:17 am 
    Haha you and me both...Victoria is remaining optimistic but bracing herself for the worst.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:51 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Can't you all just get along?'

Give peaaace a chance...

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:55 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Kaed wrote:
    Can't you all just get along?'

Give peaaace a chance...
    If you see a hippiemancer, shoot them before they have a chance to talk.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:08 pm 
    That's not very nice.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:16 am 
    Kaed wrote:
    That's not very nice.

Heroin flowers aren't nice either, if you think about it. As is capacity of hippiemancy to ignore the laws of physics and rules of the game.

Edit: Figured out what my leader would look like if I ever got into the game.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m27whxO3Jh1qdssov.jpg

and, no less importantly
    http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m72/ ... d_face.jpg

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:33 pm 
    Goodness, I don't think the game has ever been this quiet when I sent everyone updates. Everyone alright? xD Or are you all busy for once, in contrast to me being busy?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:40 pm 
    I sent a reply, trying to talk down a certain expense, been waiting on a response :p or am I the only one doing much talking, and everyone else is what you're referring to?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:09 pm 
    Kyle: Then how about... One... billion... schmuckers.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:20 pm 
    ....that was sarcasm right? You're gonna PM me an actual response right..?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:35 am 
    So, Kaed, when is this rout going to be resolved?
    When shall the forces of darkness overcome the forces of nature?
    Why can't Vlab hold all this loot?!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:08 am 
    Kaed wrote:
    As he slept in his bed that night, he pondered the day.
    Shahryar: "Ferrer, you brought my bed, I trust?"
    Ferrer: "Of course, Exalted Master. It was not easy hauling it across the dunes, but the thought of our Sultan sleeping on the bare sands just because he's in a desert hex could not be borne."
    Shahryar: "I knew I could count on you. If you need me I'll be under the covers, plotting."

Disclaimer: This is not what actually happened. The Sandmen are a serious side who do only serious things.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:21 pm 
    Exate wrote:
    Kaed wrote:
    As he slept in his bedROLL that night, he pondered the day.

Fixed, smartass.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:23 pm 
    I dunno, the mental image of units dragging a ruler's niceties through the terrain is an amusing mental image.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Your Things » Your Games