Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld

Post subject: Dorothy is now Judy Gale
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:02 am 
This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld IRC Quote of the Moment This user got funny with a rodent This user has been published! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
Dorothy was a placeholder name, but the character is more complex than just an homage to the Oz character. So I am retconjuring Dorothy's name to Judy (Gale). It's changed in the archives but not yet in the wiki. Could someone jump in there and fix that, including noting the retconjuration and a redirect from "Dorothy"?

There will likely be a number of retconjurations before taking Book 0 to print, some of them fairly significant. I did warn that this thing's a first draft when I started it. Sometimes you have to go back and change the weave a little. This change was worth doing right now.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:12 am 
    This user has been published! Shiny Red Star This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Ding. Taken care of.

Word of Titan also cited.

Ask Count Downer is over and archived now.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:25 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    I've changed her name on the pages for Haffaton, Ruler and a few others, I think we've got them all now.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:12 am 
    This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld IRC Quote of the Moment This user got funny with a rodent This user has been published! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Awesome, thank you gentlemen!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:01 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    I went to the trouble of making a wiki account a few weeks ago, and I get all excited to go make some small changes during my break, but then scroll down to everyone being all on the ball and shit. Thanks...

-The Song of Maybe

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:20 pm 
    Whispri wrote:
    I've changed her name on the pages for Haffaton, Ruler and a few others, I think we've got them all now.
    If the wiki search feature is up to snuff, they are all taken care of.

Off topic: Y'know... Reading the "word of the Titans" entry for this change/Rob's post led me to re-read the entry below it regarding the change from regeneration to fabrication. Made me remember that I really liked Bogroll. A simple character, but with interesting depths. He had layers, kinda like an onion.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:28 pm 
    I didn't check, but I think the texts are mirrored in the wiki. If that's so, it needs to be updated yet again, as I made changes to Judy Gale's physical appearance in episode 050 earlier today as well.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:58 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    I've updated the text on the wiki and also updated the 'Judy Gale' page to account for the new desription.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:17 pm 
    Was she actually a homage in the same way as everything else in Erf, or was it the inspiration for the original Wizard of Oz?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld