Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld

Post subject: To Xin
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:34 am 
Xin,

Several months ago I had a complaint on these forums about the representation of one of Wanda's outfits. Not only did you answer my concerns, you did so with more grace and professionalism than I could have ever hoped for, and I respect you immensely for that. I hope you know that we Erfworld fans support you, wholeheartedly. I also lost a family member recently. Take as much time as you need, we can wait. You are far more important than a comic.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: To Xin
     Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:49 am 
    Agreed. I lost my mother a little over two years ago, and it's still as painful now as it was then.

I'm certain I speak with the community when I say our thoughts are with you, Xin.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: To Xin
     Post Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:14 pm 
    This user is a member of Team Erfworld This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Thank you so much. Your understanding means a lot to me, and I wish it was borne of sympathy rather than empathy. I can only thank the both of you for taking the time to express it to me and say that I wish there was some way for me to comfort you as you have comforted me. And that I hope we all heal in time.

@LittleGreenSoldier: I didn't think anyone would ever associate me with the qualities of grace and professionalism. I'm delighted and hope to live up to those ideals as often as I can. Thank you. Someday I should draw a character in a proper lolita outfit. I can't think of any Erfworld characters that would really fit the style, though.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld