Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Your Things » Your Games

Post Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:02 am 
Okay, quick sitrep:
I was invited over to a lady friend's house for a few days and thus was generally distracted from the internets as a whole. Unfortunately, this is likely to be a one-time event. Er, fortunately for you guys, I guess.

I'm catching up on the massive cache of stuff, sent Exate his turn, and am about to do Koliup. Also, Hexographer's being a jerkface, but I think I can fix that.

Sorry about neglecting my Titanic Mandate! I'll do better in the future!

Edit: Hexographer is fixed! Happy happy joy joy!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:17 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    It's good to have you back, Metheglin.
    Mostly because now we know you hadn't just disappeared!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:05 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Metheglin wrote:
    Okay, quick sitrep:
    I was invited over to a lady friend's house f Unfortunately, this is likely to be a one-time event.

Did someone roll a few 1's on their seduce check?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:30 pm 
    Nah, she just lives quite a while away, more's the pity, and I can't drop everything to provide companionship.

Well, I already did so I guess I mean that I can't do it regularly.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:00 pm 
    Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user posted the comment of the month This user is a part of Erfworld canon! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    So, game-pertinent information from this update:
    • Claiming a city for your side restores you from Fugitive status
    • Dwagons have Scent/Track
    • There are move and stat penalties while in foul weather.

There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:12 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    I've been wondering for a while if erfworld had weather! Obviously it does, and in inhibits visibility and movement. I guess it's sort of like casting a baffle on the hex? You know, when Jack made the fog.

Archons are real bitches.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:18 pm 
    Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user posted the comment of the month This user is a part of Erfworld canon! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Oh well we knew it had weather, this is just the first time we had confirmation it affected stats. This and previous mentions of weather seem to suggest that a stormy hex is always that way, and weather doesn't move/change, but that is harder to tell.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:24 pm 
    Would you like to purchause Rain-ment? Stocks are limited, buy now! For only five payments of 1999 schmuckers, these wonderful garments can be all yours!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:26 pm 
    ya know....with the combination of Dollamancy/Fabricate and Rhyme-o-mancy....that could be my side! We're a walking infomercial!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:18 pm 
    That's a great idea. Just get a thinkamancer or hat magician to create spam advertisements.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:32 pm 
    What has me intrigued is this part.

Quote:
    If there was someone on the ground down there, it didn’t much matter. A unit with specialized natural Lookamancy might be able to spot them, which would be unfortunate, but Haffaton had already ended turn.

One of my knights has some decent natural lookamancy. I'm beginning to wonder if it can improve in time so she becomes a preferred field unit. Kaed, by a coincidence that is completely true (this is genuine) today is my birthday. As a present, make this so please.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:00 am 
    Lord of Monies wrote:
    One of my knights has some decent natural lookamancy. I'm beginning to wonder if it can improve in time so she becomes a preferred field unit. Kaed, by a coincidence that is completely true (this is genuine) today is my birthday. As a present, make this so please.

... Uh, happy maybe birthday. Who exactly is supposed have this lookamancy? Were you talking about Navi?

Hey, listen! That was mostly for humor, man... She doesn't have lookamancy, she's just good at spotting things.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:10 am 
    Aw dammit, ok. Yeah, it was my birthday. 23 now. You had the chance to make it special, but nooooooooo.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:37 am 
    Lord of Monies wrote:
    Aw dammit, ok. Yeah, it was my birthday. 23 now. You had the chance to make it special, but nooooooooo.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:43 am 
    Ok, I've made this too awkward for what it was worth. Uhhhhh, cake? :?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:12 am 
    So, Monies' whining aside :p how are we doing on turns? Has Metheg been able to catch his players up?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:41 am 
    Cake indeed, mister monies!

Muahahaha!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:44 am 
    ....either he found Natural Allies that a) can make cake or b) ARE cake...or he met Marie Antoinette. And I don't care which, cus they're all hilarious.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:43 am 
    This has been in my head for a few days but,
    Am I really that easy to backstab?

Follow the link *Waves hand*

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:58 am 
    You personally I couldn't possibly say as I barely know you. Kevin Crossett? I'm saying nothing.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Your Things » Your Games