Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld

Post subject: Winning Erfworld
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:47 pm 
Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
Can Charlie actually Win the Game? I was thinking about that today. He obviously wants Hamster's calculation arm band for battles and such. Does he just want it, like I always assumed, to conduct business as usual or is he actually gearing up to take everything at once? I had assumed that the casters wanted to gack him because he was continuing the fight for profit. What if they actually want him gone because he might win? Just a thought.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Winning Erfworld
     Post Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:49 pm 
    Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user posted the comment of the month This user is a part of Erfworld canon! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    There is no way he could stand against every side on Erfworld with just his Archons. Especially not if the MK denies him support.
    If Charlie is going to "win the game" it'd be in a non-combat way. Some spell or hidden move that nobody sees coming or can fight off with an army.

There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Winning Erfworld
     Post Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:35 am 
    Nah, he just sees an extremely valuable and useful asset he REALLY wants to get his hands on. The Bracer, even without Parson attached, has got some awesome potential for someone who thinks as strategically as Charlie does, and he's willing to do pretty much whatever it takes to A) keep Parson from upsetting his apple cart and B) getting his hand on that Bracer. Though if stopping Parson also means losing the Bracer, Charlie can accept that . . .

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld