Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post subject: Book 2 – Page 83
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:30 am 
This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld IRC Quote of the Moment This user got funny with a rodent This user has been published! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
New One is up.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Book 2 – Page 83
     Post Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:39 am 
    Interesting. Wonder if we're about to see even more casters join up with Parson's group, and maybe more of Jojo's minions join the fun to force a huge battle? Hippymancers and Thinkamancers versus Jojo's (presumed) Carnymancers and whatever else he can scrounge up for Charlie?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:40 am 
    Year of the Dwagon Supporter
    Up until now, the thinkamancers have been trying to be coy as far as their purpose for having Parson join them. Now that Charlie has been mentioned, what are the chances that he will follow them instead of joining the battle?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:42 am 
    Sigh I don't mean to be a kill joy or put down rob or xins work (GREAT Comic btw) but its starting to seem like book 2 is going to end with parson going through the portal.....
    Though I do see why this page was nessacery parson admits that his life on erfworld is more meaning full and important than his (nearly) useless existence on earth and this is exceptional development....

Last edited by Wrathwind on Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:46 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    This is awesome. He now has a basically verified way of going home and no longer cares to. I think he will be going through the portal in maybe 3-5 more pages.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:54 am 
    Year of the Dwagon Supporter Has collected at least one unit
    Interesting... my guess is that last panel is Charlie's POV on the scene. (Which brings up the question of whose eyes he is looking through?)

The GMTTA were clearly right to be paranoid about him.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:55 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary
    Last panel has a 'through a lens' look. Charlie listening in?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:55 am 
    Why would Isaac ask for an alliance against Charlie through thinkagram (I'm assuming the last panel is a fancy form of thinkagram)? I'm certain Charlie would hear of it soon after the event, but I'm even more certain he is paying special attention to the events happening in the magic kingdom, and letting him know anything a second sooner than possible seems like a really bad idea in such a delicate situation.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:02 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    I wonder if Charlie even knew the GMTTA were an organized enemy before now.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:14 am 
    DeathTheKid wrote:
    Why would Isaac ask for an alliance against Charlie through thinkagram (I'm assuming the last panel is a fancy form of thinkagram)? I'm certain Charlie would hear of it soon after the event, but I'm even more certain he is paying special attention to the events happening in the magic kingdom, and letting him know anything a second sooner than possible seems like a really bad idea in such a delicate situation.

That's assuming that the Arkendish's power lets Charlie intercept every Thinkagram in Erfworld. It's been theorized, but never explicitly confirmed.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:21 am 
    Go through the portal, Parson!!

(I ship Parson/Portal. Someone please write Parson/Portal slash fanfiction. End Parson/Portal UST!!)

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:26 am 
    Has collected at least one unit
    Well, the counterattack at Spacerock has gone from final sortie to massacre of routing troops. *SIGHS* And I was really starting to see Slately as a reformed paragon of nobility... I guess it just further proves the point of there being no "Right" side to this conflict.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:27 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    I don't like that Wanda's at the back of the Stack.

You know when Book 2 restarted I was rather worried that Parson would never breach the Portal. Those worries have resurfaced.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:27 am 
    Portal/Parson fanfiction:
    Quote:
    The surface of the portal quivered as Parson's fingertips touched it, a ripple forming around his hand. The portal was cool to his touch. He wondered how it would feel for his face to touch it, to slip through its velvet surface into the battle that lay beyond.

It was a pull he could not resist.

"At last," said Parson, shuddering as the lips of the portal slid around him. "I've waited so long for this moment."

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:28 am 
    Aster Azul wrote:
    Go through the portal, Parson!!

(I ship Parson/Portal. Someone please write Parson/Portal slash fanfiction. End Parson/Portal UST!!)

Well, for that all we'd need is for Wanda to decrypt the Companion Cube. ;)

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:28 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Aster Azul wrote:
    Portal/Parson fanfiction:
    Quote:
    The surface of the portal quivered as Parson's fingertips touched it, a ripple forming around his hand. The portal was cool to his touch. He wondered how it would feel for his face to touch it, to slip through its velvet surface into the battle that lay beyond.

It was a pull he could not resist.

"At last," said Parson, shuddering as the lips of the portal slid around him. "I've waited so long for this moment."

I can't stop laughing, help!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:37 am 
    It is likely significant that Charlie now knows that the GMMTA are plotting against him. It is, however, perhaps MORE significant that Charlie (assuming that is Charlie in the last panel) can plainly see that Parson is in the MK along with all but one of GK's casters, and the one who is absent will arrive shortly. IOW, Charlie will soon realize that GK and Stanley are largely undefended. I find that ... interesting.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:46 am 
    Thomar wrote:
    DeathTheKid wrote:

That's assuming that the Arkendish's power lets Charlie intercept every Thinkagram in Erfworld. It's been theorized, but never explicitly confirmed.

Regardless of whether or not it can, Isaac believes it can, which should be enough to encourage him to use more caution.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:47 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Nnelg wrote:
    Well, the counterattack at Spacerock has gone from final sortie to massacre of routing troops. *SIGHS* And I was really starting to see Slately as a reformed paragon of nobility... I guess it just further proves the point of there being no "Right" side to this conflict.

He'd be more than happy to accept their surrender (bigger bounty from Charlie). It's not his fault that non-Commanders probably don't have enough initiative to surrender, Commanders have Duty, and all units have Obedience and Loyalty.

What exactly would you have him do?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:57 am 
    Chit Rule Railroad wrote:
    He'd be more than happy to accept their surrender (bigger bounty from Charlie). It's not his fault that non-Commanders probably don't have enough initiative to surrender, Commanders have Duty, and all units have Obedience and Loyalty.

What exactly would you have him do?

Eh, there's not much else he could do, I know; there's just this whole ignoble feel about the thing. At the very least he could be less enthusiastic about it.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions