Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld

Post subject: Content of the Books
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:46 am 
Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool!
Hi
I have a question concerning the content of the print version of this great comic: do they include the text updates?

To me, the text updates are a very important part for a complete experience of the story. Buying the books is a luxury (since the it's free online) and if I'm going to afford myself this luxury I want the full deal.

Thank you.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Content of the Books
     Post Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:25 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    I have only bought the first book thus far, but the first book had all the original comic pages, some additional comic pages not seen anywhere else, the first few Summer Updates where Jillian meets Don King, and a helpful glossary of Erfworld terms. Not to mention the speech bubbles were slightly smaller so you could see more of the artwork in each panel.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Content of the Books
     Post Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:51 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter
    All the books so far have the k-logs, and book 1 has the first part of the summer 09 updates at the back, but not the end. Book 0 hasn't appeared in print at all (yet? I'd buy it as a separate book). So there is an appreciable chunk of the text updates that don't appear in print. There are extras, as Cloudbreaker mentioned. Issue 1 of book 2 has some character concept art, and issue 2 has bios of all the Great Minds in the back, including some game world info we haven't gotten in the comic.

I know how it is to be broke, and Rob's chosen his own pay model knowing there'd be some who don't buy. But, still, its worth supporting when you're able. The Tool option's $33 and you get that much in store credit, so that's one way to save up for the books.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld