Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post subject: Book 2 – Page 82
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:46 am 
This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld IRC Quote of the Moment This user got funny with a rodent This user has been published! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
New One is up.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Book 2 – Page 82
     Post Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:03 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Year of the Dwagon Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Man it really is getting crowded. I wonder what percentage of Erfworld's casters are currently in the Magic Kingdom.

Waiting a week to see what happens is bad enough, so I hope we dno't cut to any other characters!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:05 am 
    Stanley's encouragement doesn't sound that encouraging to me ;)

You Only Live Twice or so it seems,
    One life 'till you croak, and one 'till you dust.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:28 am 
    Has collected at least one unit
    Well, time for the Roll Call. Who are these new casters - I don't recognise a single one.

-Az

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:32 am 
    This user is a Tool! Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Yahoo Messenger: frankrazorclaw
    The guy in the yellow trench coat is modelled on Dick Tracy, a private investigator (findamancer?)
    Jeftichew we've already seen
    Not sure about the other two guys.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:41 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user is a Tool! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Has collected at least one unit
    Azukar wrote:
    Well, time for the Roll Call. Who are these new casters - I don't recognise a single one.

Dick Tracy, Zatanna, Jeftichew, Sean Mattox and the archetypical moustachioed Carnival Strongman is simply familiar...

Last edited by Kyrt on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:45 am 
    Kyrt wrote:
    Azukar wrote:

Dick Tracy, Jeftichew, Sean Mattox and the archetypical moustachioed Carnival Strongman is simply familiar...

I've did a quick google search on Sean Mattox and didn't find nothing.

and the girl with Jettifew, i'm not sure who she is either

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:54 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    https://plus.google.com/108169111610901863311/posts

Here's a Google+ page for a Sean Mattox who resembles the guy in the comic. I assume this is the person the previous poster was referencing.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:00 am 
    Ok, I thought the last comic was a fluke, but now that we get a close-up of her, I'm more convinced that it's intentional. It looks to me like Maggie is getting 'softer' and 'cuter' (and younger-looking).

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:06 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    I like the fact that muscle guy's tattoo can change expressions. :D

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:22 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    WLM: zilfallon@hotmail.com
    MarbitChow wrote:
    Ok, I thought the last comic was a fluke, but now that we get a close-up of her, I'm more convinced that it's intentional. It looks to me like Maggie is getting 'softer' and 'cuter' (and younger-looking).

she's totally becoming cuter. gotta love signamancy :P

You know... at this point you boops aren't beating dead horses any more. You're making glue.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:52 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Did Maggie merely go into the portal off-screen, or did Stanley just accidentally disband her? Because both seem equally as likely to me.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:53 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary
    cloudbreaker wrote:
    Did Maggie merely go into the portal off-screen, or did Stanley just accidentally disband her? Because both seem equally as likely to me.

You're joking, right? The last line makes no sense whatsoever that way.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:55 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    drachefly wrote:
    cloudbreaker wrote:

He had his eyes closed after he snapped his fingers and turned around. He may not have noticed.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:56 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    In case you missed it, there are some Erfworld News from 25th July (at the very bottom of today's post) that reads as follows:

Quote:
    First Kickstarter Cameo

The Carnymancer in the brown suit and tie in Book 2 page 082 is Erfworld Kickstarter supporter Sean Mattox, whose generous pledge earned him the cameo as a caster in the Magic Kingdom. So I wanted to point that out, and send my thanks to Sean and to all others who pledged. A few of you have received your pledge rewards, but for the vast majority, we are still getting things like the Hamstard beanies and hardcover books made. Watch for news pretty soon.

Sean Mattox explained....

Back to p82, I'm very curious how the deadlock in the Magic Kingdom will be broken. Will Maggie be able to convince the Thinkamancers to give way? It sounds like her arrival in the Magic Kingdom may be what starts a civil war between the casting factions. Keen to see Hamster get into the action!

(I don't think Maggie was disbanded - that wouldn't make sense)

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:04 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    I do so hope Wanda and Parson make it through that Portal. I'm thinkin' Pason's going to have to gain level or two before that can happen though.

Is this a big enough mess yet? Marie Predicted a big one after all.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:06 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    WLM: zilfallon@hotmail.com
    cloudbreaker wrote:
    drachefly wrote:
    cloudbreaker wrote:

He had his eyes closed after he snapped his fingers and turned around. He may not have noticed.

I think it would be extremely bad writing if he accidentally disbanded a caster.

Other than that, he can disband any unit he wants. I don't even think he has to actually play a "disband animation", like snapping his fingers.

So I consider what you said impossible. Assuming it actually happened, it would be so lame that I'd have to spend rest of my life trying to forget that lameness :D

You know... at this point you boops aren't beating dead horses any more. You're making glue.

Last edited by zilfallon on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:07 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary
    Yeah. I think we can rule it out by narrative convention alone. That is, Rob is trying to tell a story that is Great instead of Godawful, therefore, Stanley didn't just disband Maggie off-panel.

Also, I just noticed the tools in the sig above. >.<

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:10 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    I wonder if Parson is going to draw a weapon on Isaac...

And I dunno why you guys think Stanley is so retarded he'd accidentally disband his caster... Give him some credit. His social skills are lacking but he's not a total brainless git. Also he is aware of all his casters location due to natural thinkamancy. She would have vanished and he would not be smiling.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:25 am 
    Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Ok, Parson can just bull rush through into the portal now, right? He's Field Infantry and he's a Heavy. While they can cast on him, maybe, I have my doubts they could actually stop him. I really hope that Jack was lying about being out of juice and can do something at this point.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions