Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld

Post Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:58 pm 
Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user posted the comment of the month This user is a part of Erfworld canon! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
So, given the appearance of that "unit" with no stats, it occurs to me that Charlie might actually be part of Haffaton. Parson is the only unit known to not have visible stats, and it seems very likely that Charlie is also from Stupidworld so he wouldn't have visible stats either. Also, this would explain several things:
  • Income from Charlie's mercenary work helps sustain a side that would otherwise be too big to feed itself.
  • Unlimited Thinkamancy would certainly eliminate the logistic nightmare of running such a huge side.
  • Transylvito has somehow survived Haffaton's advance so far, and given their M.O., they may have made Charlie "an offer he can't refuse" to buy themselves (literally) extra time.

There may be other tid-bits I'm missing...but some of these pieces fit together too well for me to ignore haha.

There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:30 pm 
    If you want to take this to the Predictamancy thread, I'd take that bet.
    EDIT: And you already did. Huh.
    I just can't imagine Jillian not having mentioned something like that.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:52 pm 
    Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user posted the comment of the month This user is a part of Erfworld canon! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    She wouldn't mention it if she doesn't know. Just as she is able to keep her side a secret, so could Charlie. Remember that commanders can set their own crest and livery. :)

There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld