Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:55 am 
This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld IRC Quote of the Moment This user got funny with a rodent This user has been published! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
New One is up.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:06 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    AOL: N64PSDCnow
    Interesting, the concept of abdication at least exists to Erfworlders. Jillian suggesting it seems to suggest it is possible within the world's laws.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:15 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Presumably possible, now that it's mentioned; but, seems like it's one of those things that would never really happen.

Looking forward to hearing Marie's plan.

I bet that plan is gonna go all wrong; they will, after all, survive Haffaton. Marie thinks she's planning for Haffaton to take over FAQ, when she's actually planning for Stanley far in the future.

Well, what did you do yesterday? Now you know.

Let's all be the kind of people we wish everyone had been then. Show up. Call. Resist.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:17 am 
    This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Battle Star!

Win.

Unbreakable. Does not receive leadership penalties, Loyalty, or morale hits due to delays, imperfections, vacations, breaks, filler days, or retcons. All such debuffs, if somehow applied, are reduced to 0. - ShaneTheBrain

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:58 am 
    Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary
    I'm listening to Stu Phillips' classic theme right now.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:24 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter
    "There was always money in Bananastan"

I love you Rob.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:57 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Nice update. =)

"Brangelina and Bennifer" - so, guess from context... celebrity relationships as tracked by gossip magazines?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:04 am 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    AOL: Warcraftace
    Huh. I have to admit, I wasn't expecting this much sense from Banhammer.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:19 am 
    Battle Crest Pins Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter E is for Erfworld Supporter IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary
    Sixty wrote:
    Interesting, the concept of abdication at least exists to Erfworlders. Jillian suggesting it seems to suggest it is possible within the world's laws.

Or being sarcastic.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:26 am 
    Just one thing:
    dear Rob, please, don't make the next text update about some completely unrelated thing without really revealing Marie's plan. That would be rightout vile.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:45 am 
    Battle Crest Pins Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter E is for Erfworld Supporter IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary
    elecampane wrote:
    Just one thing:
    dear Rob, please, don't make the next text update about some completely unrelated thing without really revealing Marie's plan. That would be rightout vile.

No, that's called "building and maintaining tension". I get the feeling that since you would REALLY hate Homestuck.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:16 am 
    fruityjanitor wrote:

I love you Rob.

Ditto. I often smile when I read your comic, or chuckle inwardly. This was the first line in awhile that actually made me "lol".

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:26 am 
    Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user posted the comment of the month This user is a part of Erfworld canon! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    OH
    MY
    GOD

I already really admired Marie....but this....this is just wow. She and Banhammer actually KNOW about his fall, and have planned for the return of FAQ!

There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:28 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Justyn wrote:
    Sixty wrote:

Or being sarcastic.
    Presumably royal sides at least can abdicate by a clever system of spinning off a new side, selling the new side the remainder of their units, and then being captured by the new side.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:32 am 
    Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user posted the comment of the month This user is a part of Erfworld canon! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Lamech wrote:
    Or being sarcastic.
    Presumably royal sides at least can abdicate by a clever system of spinning off a new side, selling the new side the remainder of their units, and then being captured by the new side.[/quote]
    That's assuming that an Heir even COULD form a new side while their current side still lives, we still don't know if that's the case.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:37 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Nice to see how things went for Jillian. Though it bugs me that she seems to be kept out of the loop on a lot of things like big plans. So this is when King Bannhammer thought he was going to fall. Guess he felt after surviving he was invincible or had defeated fate? So now how will they get Wanda?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:04 am 
    fruityjanitor wrote:

I love you Rob.

After reading the comic from the beginning I felt the need to register because of this line. Well played. Well played.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:40 am 
    0beron wrote:
    Lamech wrote:
    Or being sarcastic.
    Presumably royal sides at least can abdicate by a clever system of spinning off a new side, selling the new side the remainder of their units, and then being captured by the new side.

That's assuming that an Heir even COULD form a new side while their current side still lives, we still don't know if that's the case.[/quote]

Depending on how the Side is going, that might be cheaper than appointing an Heir in some circumstances.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:46 am 
    ...what? Not only did you mess up the quote, but that makes no sense!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:57 am 
    Possible typo at the start of the page: "but least Royal stomachs and bladders are not."

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions