Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Your Things » Your Games

Post Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:33 pm 
Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user posted the comment of the month This user is a part of Erfworld canon! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
Hey guys, just throwing a shout-out for anyone who may be interested.
Kaed is looking for an assistant GM so that he would be able to take me on as a 4th player in his Erfgame
Not a desperate cry for help, just drawing attention to it for anyone who is interested, since it seems fun and I'd like to be able to play. Let us know! :)

There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:01 pm 
    Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user posted the comment of the month This user is a part of Erfworld canon! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Hmmm, nobody interested? Kaed appears to be getting ready to start because the 3 sides already involved are close to finalizing their side info. Speak soon or forever hold your peace! :p

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:56 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    if this is still open, i would be willing to give it a shot. would have to actually read his rules though :)

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:16 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Happy birthday Oberon! If you live in the US, this will be your first boozeversary. :)

As for you Bal, we're still preparing the session so yeah, you can join. I'll shoot you a PM in a bit with a rules overview, but several things to keep in mind - running this game can be fun, but it is can also be exhausting. It requires a good head for math, commitment (to the tune of possibly over an hour of your day when the game progresses a bit), and basic understanding of Hexographer (or similar) and Paint (or similar).

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:27 am 
    Kaed wrote:
    Happy birthday Oberon! If you live in the US, this will be your first boozeversary. :)

Thank you, that is indeed the case! :)
    And it would seem I got the assistant GM I wished for too, pretty good birthday so far :D

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Your Things » Your Games