Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Website Things » Bug Reports

Post Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:01 pm 
Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
Hi,

Strange problem when trying to use the forums: if I try to log in with Firefox (running under Windows XP), it doesn't seem to do anything. No login error message, the login screen just reloads with my name and password in the box and me not logged in.

Logging in with Internet Explorer 8 works fine and I can use the forums normally (as I am now). Logging in with Firefox on Linux also works fine, which is odd. I haven't bothered to try any other browsers yet. I have activated and deactivated addons to no noticeable effect.

It's very strange. Thought it was worth mentioning (while it's not a real problem for me personally, it could always be the symptom of something more insidious).

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:16 pm 
    I'm using FF 5.0 on Windows 7 and no issues with logging in.
    Try clearing your cache?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:29 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Well, now I can log in. Firefox has gone through several version changes since the original message, but I'm pretty sure it's only been fixed since the update to version 13.

Has the website been changed? If not, I guess we'll never know. But this bug is apparently now resolved in what appears to be the only place it showed up.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Website Things » Bug Reports