Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld

Post subject: Inner Peace
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:52 pm 
I have been following erfworld for about 4 years now and this is the first time I felt inclined to post in the forums.

I just wanted to post and say how much I am enjoying the Inner Peace backstory. I am always so bummed when there is not a new post and always so excited to consume the latest tidbit. Excellent story telling.

Cheers!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Inner Peace
     Post Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:44 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a part of Erfworld canon!
    Welcome to the boards. It's always nice to meet another fan.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:58 am 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    erfnewb wrote:
    I am always so bummed when there is not a new post and always so excited to consume the latest tidbit.

Me too!! I enjoy the new schedule very much, even as it falls into a more irregular and slower pattern.

The story is really entertaining, and I think I would like any story set in Erfworld, even with a brand new set of caracters, even 1000 turns in the past. Well, I guess that is what IPTSF is, minus Wanda whom we sort of know (though it isn't really the same Wanda).

Rob, you write very entertaining and interesting stories, keep it up!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:20 pm 
    Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user posted the comment of the month This user is a part of Erfworld canon! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    gobe wrote:
    The story is really entertaining, and I think I would like any story set in Erfworld, even with a brand new set of caracters, even 1000 turns in the past.

I personally think a story without the complicating factor of someone like Parson would be a LITTLE less interesting. Wanda's backstory is interesting because we have been introduced to her through Parson's story. But I agree, a totally unrelated Erfworld story would definitely catch my attention, if not quite so much as Parson-related ventures...through I'd LOVE to know Charlie's back story after the main Erfworld/Parson story is completed (since I imagine showing too much about Charlie now would reveal spoilers about the main plot)

There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld