Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:51 am 
Year of the Dwagon Supporter
drachefly wrote:
BLANDCorporatio wrote:
{Bla bla, Jack's awesomeness allowed the capital strike by GK}

No, the other time, at the bridge.

Oh that. Ok, my impression is like this: Jetstone was expecting an infantry column (and as such, moved archers and at least one caster to the expo bridge); whereas, GK's original plan was to pretend to be an infantry column, bypass the Jetstonian infantry because GK actually brought fliers, and strike at the tower. Wanda's capture of Ossomer was a piece of improv.

With or without that improv, Foolamancy did its job. It brought Jetstone into the field, and allowed the GK airforce to bypass them and head straight for Slately. Which GK chose not to do, not before swiping an enemy warlord, anyway.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:48 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    drachefly wrote:
    No, the other time, at the bridge.

The effect was that they managed to get into position to one-shot all nearby defenders except Tramennis and Ossomer and then to disable Tramennis with a single target effect. Tramennis was hit twice before he had a chance to react (and by then he was disabled).

Also, the arrow storm which broke the spell was caster boosted. It would have been four times weaker (and so 4 times less chance of working), it the Dittomancer hadn't helped.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:21 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary
    To clarify:
    I'm not disputing the effectiveness - the strategy wouldn't have had a chance of working at all without the foolamancy. I was just straightening out the reference.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:18 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Has collected at least one unit
    I guess it only makes sense that a Necromancer would have a fascination with dead people. At least Wanda hasn't become a complete necrophiliac... yet. But still, very creepy.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions