Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Website Things » Bug Reports

Post Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:52 am 
This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
Hi guys,

I’m not sure if I’m posting this in the right place but I’m having some trouble in the store. I live in South Africa and when I try to go to the checkout I get this error:
“Unfortunately, we are unable to provide you with a shipping cost estimate for this order.”
And since I can’t select a shipping method I can’t proceed to payment. I’ve tried a variety of addresses and formats but I always get the same error.

Am I doing something wrong or are there certain countries that aren’t supported?

Thanks for the assistance,
Yeti

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:12 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user is a part of Erfworld canon! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Hi,

I'm having the same problem. I'm trying to pre-order, but get the same message as the original poster.
    I had no problem pre-ordering Book 1 and B2, Issue 1 with the same adress/country.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:08 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Same issue, I assume US shoppers are OK?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:47 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Same issue here - trying to ship to Norway (as I've done before) but it won't let me

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:31 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    FrostMist wrote:
    Same issue here - trying to ship to Norway (as I've done before) but it won't let me

Seems fixed now, Mal posted in the other thread

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Website Things » Bug Reports