Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Your Things » Art and Images

Post subject: Re: Dwagon dwagon.
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:56 pm 
No, the dwagon is their sole reason for existence. They are acid battlecrap golems.

<INSERT_WITTY_COMMENT_HERE>

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:32 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool This user has been published! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Has collected at least one unit
    AOL: wolfclawxx
    New one! Sorry, life and lack of muse has been obstructing me.

Rough, as always. ...I like the bit in the top right.

Anyways. That just leaves brown!

Sixty wrote:
    Obviously the mystery caster has no particular feelings one way or the other about Parson, he simply heard "cue the Benny Hill music" and gave chase, compelled to do so by forces outside his control.

Last edited by TheMutant on Tue May 08, 2012 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:12 pm 
    Year of the Dwagon Supporter
    Love the colouring. Wish I could pull that off. Feeling green with envy.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:51 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    BLANDCorporatio wrote:
    Love the colouring. Wish I could pull that off. Feeling green with envy.

Ditto.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:01 pm 
    The background reminds me of a painting by some famous artist from the renaissance whose name I can't remember. It's the fuzzy, underwater-ish look of the trees.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:34 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    I just love your dragons to death. The lighting on the green one is awesome! :)

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:29 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool This user has been published! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Has collected at least one unit
    WHEE DONE @_O

Brown dwagon sez 'Why am I not available as a plushie >:C YOU KNOW YOU WANT THIS HOT BOD ON YOUR MANTLEPIECE.'

Now go vote on the poll back in my initial pose, you hicks. :B

Sixty wrote:
    Obviously the mystery caster has no particular feelings one way or the other about Parson, he simply heard "cue the Benny Hill music" and gave chase, compelled to do so by forces outside his control.

Last edited by TheMutant on Tue May 08, 2012 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:17 pm 
    Wow, a dwagon picture of mine that didn't elicite a single comment? WHY YOU GOTTA BE HATIN' ON THE BROWNS.

Took down the poll, because there weren't many votes, and I know for a fact that several of them were made just to screw with me. @_o So I may or may not remake some of the colors. For now, I'll draw what comes to mind. LIKE THIS.

holy crap there's a thing in it that isn't a dwagon.

Sixty wrote:

Last edited by TheMutant on Tue May 08, 2012 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:42 pm 
    You get'em, Stanley!

Wonderful rendition, and a very dynamic pose. And really effective atmosphere.

Love your dwagon pics, they get better each time.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:33 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Saw this shortly after you posted it, but couldn't comment on it until now. I really like it. The lighting is really wonderfully done and the lightning coming off of Stanley's hammer looks really cool too. Keep up the great work!

P.S. For the record, I don't be hatin' on the browns. I love the browns! The only reason I bought a yellow dwagon plushie was because there weren't any brown ones. ;)

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:25 pm 
    Year of the Dwagon Supporter
    I can't believe just how dynamic that ball o' blubber looks!

Awesome, and very good use of colours too.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:08 pm 
    I HAVE MADE A NEW ARTS.

...but since the Erflings fanart group has been made since my last post, I'm gonna make you go there to see it. Because that group needs more love, and you can admire all the other pretty fanarts there at the same time!

http://erflings.deviantart.com/

GO LOOK. :B Just click to the main gallery, it's in the Illustrations and Everything Erf folders. I posted all my other dwagon arts in there too.

Sixty wrote:

Last edited by TheMutant on Tue May 08, 2012 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:51 pm 
    Awesome work, themutant!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:35 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    I'm impressed.

And I like the brown dwagon. I just hadn't seen the thread until just now.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:24 pm 
    Aaand after nigh on seven months of fanart inactivity (barring my new avatar), I has a new picture. Linking it because you really should go visit the Erflings gallery more.

It's Jack on a dwagon! IS IT NOT MAGNIFICENT.

Now once you're done admiring it, GO MAKE FANART OF YOUR OWN AND ADD IT TO ERFLINGS. It's not getting enough love.

Sixty wrote:

Last edited by TheMutant on Tue May 08, 2012 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:09 am 
    Aaand another fanart. My one and only one that does not feature a dwagon at all, THE HORROR. Instead you get a cute Caesar/Bunny thing.

Sixty wrote:

Last edited by TheMutant on Tue May 08, 2012 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 21, 2011 11:44 pm 
    Aaand yet another arts. Fear not, gentle Erfworld fans, this one is a return to my 'look look IT'S A DWAGON' style! Moreover, it's my first stab at a decrypted dwagon.

Sixty wrote:

Last edited by TheMutant on Tue May 08, 2012 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:06 am 
    Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary
    I didn't know she had a name, but I like it a lot! :D

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:30 pm 
    Pretty sure it's just a fan nickname, like 'Scarlet' back in book 1 when we didn't know Sylvia's name. ;P At least she had actual speaking lines, though!

Sixty wrote:

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:12 pm 
    Some quick new arts. :V It's a speedpaint, and thus very rough, but fairly pretty. I think. WITH DWAGONS.

goooo look. And submit arts to Erflings!

also, eeek, I have exactly 13 pictures in Erflings now D: must draw another dwagon arts quickly

Sixty wrote:

Last edited by TheMutant on Tue May 08, 2012 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Your Things » Art and Images