Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld

Post Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:51 pm 
Kreistor wrote:
Uhm... I think I just got a compliment. Nah, impossible.

No, not impossible. It *is* quite a good idea. So it's not The Table, but it might just be the next best thing with the available resources.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:56 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Anton Gaist wrote:
    No, not impossible. It *is* quite a good idea. So it's not The Table, but it might just be the next best thing with the available resources.

Well, they are missing the lookamancer anyway, the benefit would be that Jack would be available instead of Sizemore.

I think Sizemore is likely to be more valuable at the moment. He will presumably be digging tunnels for the new mines. (Ofc, if they can cast all their spells as part of the link, then maybe he could still dig the tunnels, but that probably requires him to be able to move around).

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:15 pm 
    Replacing the table? If Parson is CW, I don't think he'd live with that. The damage is too great. He'd fight against it, probably losing.

Definitely need to replace the Lookamancer. Would need something... maybe a Predictamancer could do that kind of job?

Mathamancer-Dirtamancer could be used to run scenarios on a similar table, but you'd need to get intelligence on the forces involved. Parson probably wouldn't need that, though.

http://www.erfworld.com/wiki/index.php/Erfworld_Mechanics The starting page for accessing all known Erfworld "rules".

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld