Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Your Things » Your Games

Would you be interested to take part in this game?
Yes (as a player)  58%  [ 14 ]
Yes (as a GM)  4%  [ 1 ]
Yes (as a player or GM)  38%  [ 9 ]
I might be joining it later on if it runs good.  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 24

Post Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:50 am 
Year of the Dwagon Supporter
Well, cough, yeah there were a few games here trying to get off the ground.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:37 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Hey people.

I'm amazed that my efforts have spawned attempts to spiritually succeed it. I miss it, though since I last played around with it a number of new things have been cleared up about the Erfworld 'rules' and setting in general.

*sigh* You may be wondering why that last one fell into the muck of obscurity though.

The problem was trifold in this case.

First and probably foremost, the increasing efforts of college were distracting me, and I was having less time to manage the game.
    Second, running the game itself was stressful, I had to update everyone's map based on their decisions and keep track of when they recieved new units. Caster in particular were hectic, mostly because thier capabilities were the hardest to clarify.
    Finally, communication with the other GM was difficult, and it was hard to mesh things up in gameplay because of it. Add to that that one of the players sort of vanished off the forums completely and we have a recipe for disaster.

I tried several times to start it up again, but each time it felt like slogging through waist deep mud. x.x

Well, college is winding down now and my free time is opening up more. I would love to try to set something up again, but I'm not going to just jump into things again. I'd want one GM per two full players at least.

I don't know what the status of this game is right now. I assume it is falling apart, since that seems to happen a lot on this forum. But of not, I would love to participate somehow in it's play or running :>

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:06 pm 
    Thetobias started a forum for the game, but schooling/ work stopped it before we could really get it going. He said he is coming back sometime soon, but no set date.
    http://newerf.ephpbb.com/

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:14 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    I've seen it yes. I'd be happy to try to pull things back together, but again we're going to need some clear players and GMs available. Running 4 sides at once was way too much.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:34 pm 
    I think SirShadow and Shusagi and a few others had volunteered to GM, but they haven't really shown up all that much...

We were conducting a few pre-game tests, I believe, and we were going to start up a combat test before the forum kinda died. Kaed, if you'd be willing to run a combat test at some point in the near future, it'd be a great help, and I don't think it'd be nearly as much work as running a full game.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:40 pm 
    Absolutely! A combat system was something I never really fully fleshed out in the alpha version of the game, I'd love to clarify and consoladate one.

I need at least two other people and I could do it tonight even :> I'm pretty enthusiastic about this again soo XD

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:44 pm 
    I'm willing to try it, do you want me to use a generic side or should I use one of the ones I've made already?

Also, how many units can we use?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:54 pm 
    Nihila wrote:
    I'm willing to try it, do you want me to use a generic side or should I use one of the ones I've made already?

Also, how many units can we use?

---> viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2491

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:24 pm 
    Welcome back. I'm still up for this game, though I hope someone else will volunteer for the test. My niece is coming to visit tomorrow until Saturday, and it's already my bedtime today.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:46 pm 
    That's a shame, but I hope you'll be back later :>

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Your Things » Your Games