Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:06 pm 
drachefly wrote:
... Who's the guy pushing the swing? Looks like Supreme Court justice Scalia.

Interesting that they haven't worked out pumping yet.

The thinkamancers would want to linger at the node longer. That could work counter to pumping. It would also be hard to maintain a precise amplitude and still concentrate on the thinking. It is also debatable if a "swing" would be the ideal apparatus. A mechanical metronome would give a more precise frequency. It is not clear in the picture if the seat is suspended from a flexible cable or attached to a ridged rod.

joosy wrote:

I predict a Mathamancer called Leibniz who is at odds with Isaac over some ideas. :)

I predict a retconjurer called Schrodinger who has an uncroaked cat.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:30 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    I'm hoping for some casters name "Locke" and "Demosthenes" myself... thinkamancers would be a solid choice, but so would a few other schools.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:42 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Schrodinger will not be a retconjurer only the titans practice that school...

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:35 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! This user is a Tool! This user posted the comment of the month Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner This user got funny with a rodent Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Speaking of the art of looking at past events and molding them to your current thoughts (Retconjuration), after looking through the archives again (I love the story sooo much) I realize that Charlie's fear of his involvement being exposed to Gobwin Knob has a very high chance of coming true now.

Duke Antium was standing right THERE when Prince Sammy told Tramennus that Charlie was directing the battle, and now he's decrypted. I have a feeling that there is going to be enough time between his decrypting and the arrows stopping for conversation to take place.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:41 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary
    pSycHOtic chICkeN wrote:
    drachefly wrote:
    Interesting that they haven't worked out pumping yet.

The thinkamancers would want to linger at the node longer. That could work counter to pumping.

Eh, it would work counter if either you're using your whole body to pump as opposed to just the legs (thus whipping the head out of place), or if you pump excessively so you pass through the node instead of entering it, crossing it, and turning back.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:07 pm 
    Yahoo Messenger: tick_72000@yahoo.com
    That sounds dirty :lol:

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:35 am 
    In a string of dull days, this one surely looked to be just another.

Come on Rob! We need an update!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:52 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! Armored Dwagon Monthly Winner Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Yep, we need it. Erfworld is the crack of webcomics.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:23 pm 
    Has collected at least one unit
    f5, f5, f5...

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:55 pm 
    Hidden Sanity wrote:
    I'm hoping for some casters name "Locke" and "Demosthenes" myself... thinkamancers would be a solid choice, but so would a few other schools.

I'll bet he'll look like Locke from LOST. :lol:

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:50 pm 
    fjolnir wrote:

You heard it here, folks! The first named Titan: Erwin Schrödinger! Edit: Not counting the authors and illustrators.

GammaRay wrote:
    I'll bet he'll look like Locke from LOST. :lol:

Creepy...I'm watching LOST right now. As I read that post. Boone's dying as I type this, spilling his guts about the hatch and the plane. Also literally.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:16 pm 
    Tanaar wrote:
    fjolnir wrote:

You heard it here, folks! The first named Titan: Erwin Schrödinger! Edit: Not counting the authors and illustrators.

Perhaps it is a pure theoretical school. Rob could easily to work that in to the story. The warlords greatest fear: instead of a caster from any of the useful schools of magic (s)he might get a retconjurer. A caster that can speak volumes about the mechanics of erfworld but does not actually cast any spells. Maybe Ace Hardware gets consoled by Schrodinger. He (and his cat) understand how it feels to be under appreciated. Maybe an unemployed Schrodinger does some work for Janis in the magic kingdom.

Actually Rob would not need to write anything. Xin could just add a guy with a box and a cat somewhere in the background.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions