Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:15 pm 
This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld IRC Quote of the Moment This user got funny with a rodent This user has been published! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
New One is up.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:19 pm 
    Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary
    That didn't take very long for the message to get seen.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:26 pm 
    I'm hoping the temple is a 1970s style jungle gym.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:34 pm 
    Year of the Dwagon Supporter
    Isaac ... Isaac ... action and reaction ... who could he possibly be a reference to I wonder ... ;)

Nice. So we have three MK-related updates about how Parson will be allowed passage by a conspiracy of GMWTA.

It's almost ... too easy. Never trust conspiracies I say- there'll be a surprise for our favourite CWL.

PS: I'm guessing the merry-go-round is the Caster Accelerator? Or are the bumper cars the Caster Collider?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:48 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Aah! Thinkamancer playground!

I'm sure people are going to analyze semantics and grammar and try to figure out whether this supports or refutes the "Charlie is the Arkendish" claim.

Well, what did you do yesterday? Now you know.

Let's all be the kind of people we wish everyone had been then. Show up. Call. Resist.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:51 pm 
    What's sad is the serious looks on the thinkamancers' faces when "operating" the devices.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:52 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    BLANDCorporatio wrote:
    Isaac ... Isaac ... action and reaction ... who could he possibly be a reference to I wonder ... ;)

Nice. So we have three MK-related updates about how Parson will be allowed passage by a conspiracy of GMWTA.

It's almost ... too easy. Never trust conspiracies I say- there'll be a surprise for our favourite CWL.

PS: I'm guessing the merry-go-round is the Caster Accelerator? Or are the bumper cars the Caster Collider?

Clearly Isaac Asimov :? (<--This emoticon was always here). Of course, after this page I think we need an Actions board to go with the Reactions one. On it you have to argue the side you don't believe in on whatever topic is currently being over-debated in circles.

DoctorJest, if I weren't referentially married to my sig I'd use that instead.

Last edited by Trotsky on Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:56 pm 
    This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool
    Trotsky wrote:
    BLANDCorporatio wrote:

Clearly Isaac Asimov.

Uh...perhaps partially (since Rob likes to layer and compound his puns), but likely not primarily.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:00 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    niklinna wrote:
    Trotsky wrote:
    BLANDCorporatio wrote:

Clearly Isaac Asimov.

Uh...perhaps partially (since Rob likes to layer and compound his puns), but likely not primarily.

I was joking. In retrospect I should have added an emoticon in order to emote my intentions through icons. In fact, I will go back and edit one and claim it was always there so you will look foolish. HA, how about that! :twisted:

DoctorJest, if I weren't referentially married to my sig I'd use that instead.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:01 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary
    Trotsky, whose law is "for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction"? Hmm?

Anyway, the math of nodes and such... well, they could mean different things, there, closer to what I would normally call an antinode. And some of them seem to be used as modes.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:02 pm 
    This user was a Tool before it was cool Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Trotsky wrote:
    BLANDCorporatio wrote:

Clearly Isaac Asimov :? . Of course, after this page I think we need an Actions board to go with the Reactions one. On it you have to argue the side you don't believe in on whatever topic is currently being over-debated in circles.

Not Newton? Ah figgs.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:03 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Now that that is out of the way, I find it interesting that playground toys are tools of amplification on erf...

Is the greater war the one on war?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:04 pm 
    This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool
    Trotsky wrote:
    niklinna wrote:
    Trotsky wrote:

I was joking. In retrospect I should have added an emoticon in order to emote my intentions through icons. In fact, I will go back and edit one and claim it was always there so you will look foolish. HA, how about that! :twisted:

Don't make me power up my time machine.... :ugeek:

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:06 pm 
    Has collected at least one unit
    coyo wrote:
    Trotsky wrote:
    BLANDCorporatio wrote:

Clearly Isaac Asimov :? . Of course, after this page I think we need an Actions board to go with the Reactions one. On it you have to argue the side you don't believe in on whatever topic is currently being over-debated in circles.

Not Newton? Ah figgs.

Newton, who dat? Clearly Isaac Redman.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Redman

Runningbacks know all about forces and counter-forces. I would have gone with Mendenhall though... Redman is pretty obscure, Rob.

[/troll]

Also, the actions thread is a great idea. At long last, I can just argue with myself without relying upon other people to keep me distracted from work!

Last edited by effataigus on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:31 am, edited 239044 times in total.

Last edited by effataigus on Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:09 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    I love this update. I kind of saw it coming, when he was describing the "spring mount", but I kept waiting to see these serious devices of Erf science and ended up with a barrel full of monkeys. Fan-freaking-tastic.

Joe Falco wrote:
    What's sad is the serious looks on the thinkamancers' faces when "operating" the devices.

Sad? I think it would be awesome if I had a special sixth sense that would allow me to investigate the world by spending all day in a playground, or exercising and running around. I stand corrected in my views on Erf science. Clearly some of them are trying, and those guys are alright in my book.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:15 pm 
    What would a time stamp for Erfworld look like?

Thus he came alone to Angband's gates, and he sounded his horn, and smote once upon the brazen doors, and challenged Morgoth to come forth to single combat. And Morgoth came.- from The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:17 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    AOL: N64PSDCnow
    I believe I see Zelda in the background there. Any other familiar faces?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:35 pm 
    I think it's Isaac Hayes. Whoever he is, he's obviously a bad motherbooper. (Shut yo' mouth!)

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:37 pm 
    Year of the Dwagon Supporter
    Ooo! Morticia Addams in the background!

Last edited by melhelix on Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:46 pm 
    Nice. I like that wave mechanics apply to string theory in erf world.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions