Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Your Things » Your Games

Post Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:22 pm 
Has collected at least one unit
I was wondering which other argument was the "Game-winning argument". Nicely done Watermonkey.

LTDave, are you going to run another one of these any time soon, or would you mind me running one?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:19 pm 
    Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary
    Hahaha :lol: - I was wondering why no one noticed I'd put out a game-winning argument and why no one was opposing me. Until Dave said there were 2 game-winning arguments, I was afraid even he hadn't noticed. I think Escotia and ESCORKAND are now as nefarious as Charlie. :twisted:

Good game to all, and I'm definitely interested in the possible future game based off the map.

@BLAND: Thank you for helping, but did you know that that was a game-winner? I'd be shocked if even House Ordos got tricked. :P

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:19 pm 
    This user has been published!
    WaterMonkey314 wrote:
    Until Dave said there were 2 game-winning arguments, I was afraid even he hadn't noticed.

I was under the impression that you hadn't noticed the game-winner.

BLANDCorporatio wrote:
    One question to LtDave: you said you wanted to use that map you made for a more "numeric" campaign, and I was wondering if perhaps we could join efforts, in the sense that I'd run a game based on that TBfOddworld(x2) ruleset, on that map.

Tbf<> games are tactical, whereas I'm looking for somthing more Grand-Strategy of Empires aqnd Armies and Diplomacy and Spies.

You are welcome to use the map, though. May it bring you much joy. If you wish, I can send you the Photoshop version, which is a bit prettier.

Shusagi wrote:
    LTDave, are you going to run another one of these any time soon, or would you mind me running one?

I have no immediate plans to run one again. You are welcome to do so - if you'd like my excel spreadsheet, I can email it to you.

If I were to do it again, I would have people pick 3 characteristics for their nation, and 2 statements about the map and geography.
    So the Generics would be:
    * Capable Military
    * Rapidly Reproducing
    * Excellent Officer Corps

- Flat, dull terrain
    - Neighbouring the Cheesecake Empire

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:25 am 
    Year of the Dwagon Supporter
    WaterMonkey314 wrote:
    @BLAND: Thank you for helping, but did you know that that was a game-winner? I'd be shocked if even House Ordos got tricked. :P

:lol: You tricked me!

But I kinda think that's the only way to win. Imagine having everyone else doing a no actually on your winning argument. It would easily become Stupid, even if it started as Very Strong.

LTDave wrote:
    Tbf<> games are tactical, whereas I'm looking for somthing more Grand-Strategy of Empires aqnd Armies and Diplomacy and Spies.

You are welcome to use the map, though. May it bring you much joy. If you wish, I can send you the Photoshop version, which is a bit prettier.

Aah, it's a big map meant for another kind of game. Ok, then thanks I'll invent another one.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Your Things » Your Games