Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Website Things » Bug Reports

Post Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:25 am 
E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary
I've been sending messages via the website for a few days now with no responce and it appears my tool account still hasn't been activated. I know you probably are rather busy but given it's getting close to a full week since I paid for my year subscription I was wondering if I will get my points in time to pre-order book 1 before the deal goes away?

Thanks!

-KM

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:08 am 
    I've also been waiting a few days, but it's important to note that in the deal there is this line:
    Quote:
    We'll need several days to set everyone up. But we will make absolutely sure you can still get the pre-order price on Book 1 with your Tool points.

So even if your account isn't fully set up before Dec 15, you will still be able to use those Tool points to get the cheaper pre-order price on Book 1.
    Also, with the idiotic 4chan DDOS on paypal there are probably going to be some difficulties and slowness on that front.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:31 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user is a part of Erfworld canon! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    It's been 3 weeks now. Does it really take that long to create 200 tool-accounts?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:51 pm 
    I'm in the same boat, I bought my account on the 5th...thats a month...

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:56 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter
    It's nice to know that I'm not the only one trying to log into my tool box & having issues...it'd be nicer to know that it was almost fixed... any updates?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:37 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Shiny Red Star IRC Quote of the Moment
    I have some additional information I posted here. I registered for the toolbox on 5 December.

New Tool Members -- Instructions page
    viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1879

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Website Things » Bug Reports