Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post Posted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:37 am 
I can't wait until the next chapter! I'm guessing there will be a time jump and Parson will have cool new armor... and maybe an eyepatch!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:57 pm 
    This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Bob_the_tool wrote:
    I can't wait until the next chapter! I'm guessing there will be a time jump and Parson will have cool new armor... and maybe an eyepatch!

Ahh yes, because an event where a protagonist loses his eye isn't worth writing about, let's just skip past all that.

Unbreakable. Does not receive leadership penalties, Loyalty, or morale hits due to delays, imperfections, vacations, breaks, filler days, or retcons. All such debuffs, if somehow applied, are reduced to 0. - ShaneTheBrain

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:23 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Has collected at least one unit
    Infidel wrote:
    Ahh yes, because an event where a protagonist loses his eye isn't worth writing about, let's just skip past all that.

Maybe he was eating a salad. XD

I am the Barbarian Gamer. I can roam. I can explore. I am free to make purchases or returns or forum posts of whatever I please. I'm here for the same reasons you are. One, this interests me. And two? I love Erfworld. May the Titans help me.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:59 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Infidel wrote:

*snif* I never did learn how Vecna lost his. :(

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:30 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool
    The Old Hack wrote:

I thought Kas removed it.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:55 pm 
    This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    BarGamer wrote:
    Infidel wrote:

Maybe he was eating a salad. XD

Killer attack salad, with lazer beams.

Unbreakable. Does not receive leadership penalties, Loyalty, or morale hits due to delays, imperfections, vacations, breaks, filler days, or retcons. All such debuffs, if somehow applied, are reduced to 0. - ShaneTheBrain

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:28 am 
    Infidel wrote:
    Bob_the_tool wrote:

Who said anything about him losing his eye? Eyepatches are so badass as to be guaranteed to give a bonus or two when equipped.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:13 am 
    Adder wrote:

Who said anything about him losing his eye? Eyepatches are so badass as to be guaranteed to give a bonus or two when equipped.

So do you think it will give a leadership bonus of some kind. Losing binocular vision usually imposes some kind of fighting penalty though. Maybe it shoots laser beams.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:46 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Adder wrote:

Do two eyepatches give double bonuses then? >_>

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:04 pm 
    Year of the Dwagon Supporter
    Heh, just keep stacking your eyepatches on top of each other.
    Wait, what about an eyepatch in one eye and a monocle in the other? :o

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:05 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Location: Mass Hysteria, Chicago, IL, USA, Earth, Reality, Sanity
    The Old Hack wrote:
    Adder wrote:

Do two eyepatches give double bonuses then? >_>

"One eyepatch: cool, hip, and groovy; two eyepatches: lookin' like a d*ckhead."

No, no, Misty is Uncle Ben; Bogroll is Gwen Stacy.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:18 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Has collected at least one unit
    Bobby Archer wrote:
    "One eyepatch: cool, hip, and groovy; two eyepatches: lookin' like a d*ckhead."

Three eyepatches: Cheesy online game.

I am the Barbarian Gamer. I can roam. I can explore. I am free to make purchases or returns or forum posts of whatever I please. I'm here for the same reasons you are. One, this interests me. And two? I love Erfworld. May the Titans help me.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:44 am 
    This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    So, this pirate walks into a bar. He's got a peg-leg, hook, and an eye-patch. One of the other sailors in the bar notices him and says, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened to you?"

The pirate says, "Well, I lost me leg in a storm at sea. The mast broke and fell on my leg and crushed it. They had to put this peg on there instead."

The sailor says, "That's horrible. Did you lose your hand during the same storm?"

The pirate replies, "No, I was pulling up a fishing net and there was a shark stuck in it. While trying to kill it and get it out of the net, it lurched and bit me hand off and they gave me this hook."

The sailor says, "I'm sorry. What about your eye?"

The pirate says, "A seagull crapped in it."

The sailor says, "You lost your eye to bird crap?"

The pirate sighs, "It was the first day I had the hook."

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:05 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    It would have to be a bonus to sea based battles.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:01 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter
    Ichthus wrote:
    So, this pirate walks into a bar. He's got a peg-leg, hook, and an eye-patch. One of the other sailors in the bar notices him and says, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened to you?"

The pirate says, "Well, I lost me leg in a storm at sea. The mast broke and fell on my leg and crushed it. They had to put this peg on there instead."

The sailor says, "That's horrible. Did you lose your hand during the same storm?"

The pirate replies, "No, I was pulling up a fishing net and there was a shark stuck in it. While trying to kill it and get it out of the net, it lurched and bit me hand off and they gave me this hook."

The sailor says, "I'm sorry. What about your eye?"

The pirate says, "A seagull crapped in it."

The sailor says, "You lost your eye to bird crap?"

The pirate sighs, "It was the first day I had the hook."

This is rediculously Awesome. May I steal it?

-Tug

"The principle of strategy is to know ten thousand things by having one thing." - Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Earth, Go Rin No Sho

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:15 pm 
    Housellama wrote:
    This is rediculously Awesome. May I steal it? -Tug

I've heard it yearrrrrrs ago. Still made me laugh, though.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:00 am 
    seans23 wrote:
    The Old Hack wrote:

I thought Kas removed it.

Yep, that's how it happened.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions