Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post subject: Re: Book 3 - Page 197
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:19 pm 
This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
It's like half crack house and half frat house.

Frack house.

• Tipped by 21 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:21 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    PleaseDontYellAtMe wrote:
    I guess the Rockers don't care for the Carnies.

Also, it looks like Charlie is about to experience an involuntary personnel reduction.

It's Right-sizing...

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:21 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Wonder where the wrench is now. Doesn't seem to be on Ivan. And he had it on him when he was detained, right?

Also: Real nice cell Ivan is occupying.

1. Find a forum post by that person.
    2. Click the profile button on that post (lower left corner).
    3. Click Add Foe.
    4. Click Yes.

Problem solved.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:24 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user has been published! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter This user got funny with a rodent
    Yay for updates :D

Lovely artwork as usual :D

I assume Ivan has a much nicer cell due to sharing the same discipline as his jailers? He's even allowed to have recreational time, it seems.

And I'm not entirely familiar with the game, but is that Dirtamancer with the pickaxe a reference to MineCraft?

I don't suppose it would be too much to hope they run to GK would it? If not, then where?

I wonder if Charlie can even do anything at this point if they escape the MK, unless he's got enough Casters in his pocket that would be willing to croak some defectors. Oh, but Charlie should definitely want Ivan back to get his tower back to how it was right? So maybe he'd try to get at least Ivan captured.

Edit: so THAT'S who the girl was! Really the title text should have tipped me off :P It sounds weird, but while I didn't recognize most of her, that nose looked awfully familiar :P

Feel free to browse my Erfworld Fan Art!
    Adventures in WonderErf Part 1 Part 2 | Velveteen Bunny | Fan Comic
    Titanic Tools (NSFW): Ansom

Last edited by Jade on Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:26 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    I knew it was gonna be an image update, I noticed those always seem to post later than text updates.

-The Song of Maybe

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:28 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    It's either an art error, or Ivan's signamancy changed hella fast upon being imprisoned. Because up until now, he's had hair.

Also, it seems that the longer I go without getting work done on Finding Sanctuary, the more things I had in mind get used in the comic proper.

I'm writing a sequel! It's called Finding Sanctuary. Please do give it a look. Last updated December 1st, 2016.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:30 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user has been published!
    AOL: NOT FOR HONOR
    Maybe Ivan's hair was part of the hat? Except, wait, we saw him without the hat recently. That's weird.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:31 pm 
    Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user is a Tool!
    Dirtmansion is cleaner than I thought'd it be.

Anyways...

Claude or Ivan could easily run to any side, their disciplines are both very useful and they have some very useful knowledge to share. Portal-rigging, firearm manufacture, secret firearm stockpiles. Ace done booped up talking to Claude.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:32 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    It sounds like they already have an exit strategy in place. How would it impact the trial if Ivan and Claud just vanished?

Also, Ivan confirms that he rigged Charlie's portal with the wrench. Which means Parson's hunch that Carnymancy was required to rig the portal was 100% correct.

I'm writing a sequel! It's called Finding Sanctuary. Please do give it a look. Last updated December 1st, 2016.

Last edited by Lipkin on Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:34 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary E is for Erfworld Supporter Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Ozamataz Buckshank wrote:
    Maybe Ivan's hair was part of the hat? Except, wait, we saw him without the hat recently. That's weird.

Maybe he was shaved when he was taken prisoner? Razors and other tools to shape facial hair manually probably do exist on Erfworld, since we know makeup and other tools to affect Signamancy do, although I can't think of any references to razors offhand.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:35 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user has been published!
    How are they going to disappear? Did they forget about all those barbarian Findamancers?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:35 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Lipkin wrote:
    It sounds like they already have an exit strategy in place. How would it impact the trial if Ivan and Claud just vanished?

If Ivan has the wrench, he can dig through the bedrock and maybe escape without violence.

If he doesn't have the wrench, they're going to have to fight. And if Claud is armed, they'll probably slaughter the Dirtamansion's inhabitants.

1. Find a forum post by that person.
    2. Click the profile button on that post (lower left corner).
    3. Click Add Foe.
    4. Click Yes.

Problem solved.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:36 pm 
    Veovis7 wrote:

Maybe he was shaved when he was taken prisoner? Razors and other tools to shape facial hair manually probably do exist on Erfworld, since we know makeup and other tools to affect Signamancy do, although I can't think of any references to razors offhand.

It might be a prisoner signamancy thing.
    In which case I think we should call it lucky Wanda didn't get shaved too.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:37 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    I don't know, which side would be the safest one for them to bugout to? Certainly not FAQ. GK might very well be the toughest side and best able to withstand Charlie, but aside from them already having a dirtamancer and dollamancer they are also currently #1 on Charlie's shit-list. Jetstone is a possibility, but Trammenis is smart enough not to piss off Charlie TOO much. TV is definitely in the market for a dirtamancer, and if they join GK then together they might be able to take out Charlie.

But my money? It's on King Dickie getting a new caster or two; aside from conservation of detail, he HAS to already be pissed at Charlie.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:43 pm 
    herrhauptmann wrote:
    Veovis7 wrote:

It might be a prisoner signamancy thing.
    In which case I think we should call it lucky Wanda didn't get shaved too.

Maybe this is just the wrong prisoner! Wouldn't that be a gas? Nobody recognizes Ivan without his hat and goggles.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:44 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user has been published! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter This user got funny with a rodent
    Also, is the Caster with the hardhat Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs? That's all I can think of who it could be.

Also, did he steal Ivan's hardhat? And if so, will he give it back?

Feel free to browse my Erfworld Fan Art!
    Adventures in WonderErf Part 1 Part 2 | Velveteen Bunny | Fan Comic
    Titanic Tools (NSFW): Ansom

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:45 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary
    Chris Goodwin wrote:
    It's like half crack house and half frat house.

Frack house.

Love it! It's so "dirtamancer" to have a "fracking" reference.

That said... I kinda felt like we were... not seeing the potential intrigue in the MK... I mean, we saw some potential for tension, with Wanda, but with these guys it just sorta felt like it was just boring investigation. Now that we've got these two not only talking but plotting...

...things are gonna start motion-ing because dirt-a-mancy's about to hit the fan.

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

At the first I thought the Dirtamancers were Juggle Elves.

• Tipped by 3 people!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Polvane the eraser wrote:
    Lipkin wrote:

If Ivan has the wrench, he can dig through the bedrock and maybe escape without violence.

If he doesn't have the wrench, they're going to have to fight. And if Claud is armed, they'll probably slaughter the Dirtamansion's inhabitants.

I don't think they are going to leave the Magic Kingdom. I think the secret gun vault is also a panic room. Who would think to look under the bedrock for them? Maybe there is one block of bedrock left missing just in case he needs to flee and doesn't have the wrench?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:46 pm 
    This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    It's easy to see why Janis was so annoyed when you compare Ivan's cell with the broom closet Wanda was stuffed into.

Ivan and Claud doing a runner is going to make CharlesComm look guilty as hell, but will that be enough to get Wanda off the hook?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions