Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld

Post subject: Proxy Army Models
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:07 pm 
E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary
Remember these?

https://squareup.com/market/proxy-army-games/erfworld-sidekicks-pack

I ordered a set (back in November). But today I received this e-mail:

Quote:
If you are receiving this email, you have ordered a Proxy Army Erfworld model. Regrettably, in the last month, Proxy Army has lost the right to produce Erfworld related merchandise. We will therefore be refunding your order in full. We can offer refunds by mailed check or PayPal deposit. Please reply to this email with the means by which you would like your refund delivered: A mailing address for a check, or a valid PayPal account for PayPal.

What's up? Is this legit? (Should I be sending this complete stranger my paypal acount name???)

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post subject: Re: Proxy Army Models
     Post Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:01 pm 
    Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user posted the comment of the month This user is a part of Erfworld canon! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Rob made the following comment on the recent Lapel Pin Kickstarter
    Rob wrote:
    Part of the reason we did this as a separate project is that the Book 3 project had to be delayed. Proxy Army is not going to be able to provide what would have been our top tier reward for that (a model of Gobwin Knob) so we have to look elsewhere for something equally cool to offer.
    To me that reads as a problem on Proxy Army's end of things, yet their email seems to be trying to blame Rob. So yeah I think it might be legit that they aren't producing the minis either, however I would recommend contacting Erfworld Customer Support directly. You can reach Linda via gobwinknob@gmail.com she handles customer support these days and is totally awesome. You might also request in your email that Rob post some kind of announcement too so other people in the same boat as you know what's up.

There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:02 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary
    What was quoted above doesn't seem to me to be blaming Rob.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:45 pm 
    This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld IRC Quote of the Moment This user got funny with a rodent This user has been published! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Proxy Army did not have the ability to produce models that looked anything like Erfworld characters. You might have gotten something from them, but you would not have been happy. They agreed to refund the donors' money, and we severed ties. You should definitely send them your Paypal info and get your refund.

We're very sorry that this did not work out. We'll have minis someday.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld