Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Your Things » Your Games

Post Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:30 am 
This user has been published!
I should process now, but I'm wiped out from a full saturday. 24 hour delay.

Cheers

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:06 am 
    [book]
    Wiemar,
    Why on Erf are you wasting time ? It is obvious that there are several new powers building on your borders. You would be better served assembling some of your bailiffs and landsknechts and go investigate.
    Maybe even take a Jotun or two. That should scare them.
    It would seem that some of them are even arranging public meetings. With our maps from the last counter incursion it should not be a hard task to figure out these locations and go to see what we are dealing with.

VSG
    [/book]

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:33 pm 
    [book]
    Now, you listen to me Six-Goth.
    I do not tell you how to run Schoensburg so leave the management of Nuremdorf to me. You would be better served removing your Baron and his lackeys from our mine at Leibnitz to allow us to better equip our forces, if you want them serving your curiosity.
    It so happens we have already crushed one of your so called 'emerging powers', with little effort on our part. The fool thought he could enter Porstadt unnoticed merely by wearing federal blue. I am certain that it will be a valuable lesson to any others who think our vigilance has declined in the ages following the last incursion.
    I doubt we will hear much more from your so called emerging powers

OvW
    [/book]

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:09 pm 
    [book]
    That's Saxe-Gotha, to you. And you will address me as Count, Chancellor.
    You well know those mines were ceded to us under the treaty of Verdammt when we liberated them from the forces of Pasha Jahan during the last incursion. Our forces are merely using them as a training base, should we have to come to your rescue again.
    If you are in need of funds then I suggest you petition through the proper channels. Though unless you can subtantiate the need for them, such as another foreign power on our doorstep then I fear your effort will be in vain.

VSG
    [/book]

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:16 pm 
    I made my own fan comic.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:26 pm 
    Turn processed for Silversought and CroverusRaven. Waiting on further instructions from HerbieRai.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:12 am 
    [book]
    Gentlemen , gentlemen.
    Need I remind you that this is a rather public place to be squabbling among yourselves. You have no control over who might be viewing. It is precisely for that reason that Der Koenig does not use these pages himself. However you may depend on that fact that his advisors will read them from time to time in the chance of picking up tidbits.
    Vilhelm is right about one thing though, Otto, we should not ignore what appears to be going on in your environs.

GGGW
    [/book]

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:13 pm 
    Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary
    Janis pinched the bridge of her nose as she stared down at The Book. Attention from the Great Empires. Exactly what they'd hoped to avoid. A crusade now could wipe them all out, with little difficulty. Erflia couldn't resist invasion after dozens of turns of relative peace, let alone after 3. That fool Mogul, blundering his scout into Uberalles lands. Though she ruefully had to admit to herself that Wonderland bore some of the blame as well. She had been awfully pushy about that parley. And perhaps overly precise. Most infuriatingly, she still did not know whether Underempire had heeded her request, and she was unwilling to tie up her warlord for a turn on chance alone, especially with an ambush looming. She picked up The Book hesitantly, meaning to address Undertown, or even the great empires themselves, but put it down again quickly. She'd spoken enough, for now. Time to see what her words had sowed.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:02 pm 
    Turn 3 has started for GWvsJohn and Acorntail. When they are done, it will be SeraphRedux and Tourniquet.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:24 pm 
    [OOC] *chirp chirp*

*chirp chirp*

*chirp*

Can I write in the book yet or not?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:15 pm 
    Yes.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:30 pm 
    Jimmeny Henderson looks at the new book that had popped on his desk, alongside the lamp and various writing utensils. He sat down on the rolly chair that acted as his throne, stroking his beard as he read throught he first few pages. then picked up a colorful pen and began writing in the book.

[book] Greetings friends, I am Jimmeny Henderson, ruler of the Moppets. We hope some of you are interested in a possible alliance to prepare for the next time a great kingdom tries marching through here and just rolling over us. We plan to stay relatively to ourselves. But if you like a good laugh I'm sure we could enjoy a hearty meeting somewhere nearby. Have a pleasant turn everyone. [/book]

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:16 am 
    Ok - I'm still alive, and working along here. Having some RL problems, and need to finish an essay in the next few days, but nothing gets in the way of games.

It is now Tourniquet's turn 3, and at any moment will be SeraphRedux's.

Everyone else should have completed turn 3 (except HerbieRai, but that's another story).

There is some player interaction going on, so that's slowing things a little.

Deo and SilverSought have started turn 4. When they are done, CroverusRaven and GWvsJohn will get their start of turn 4 reports.

I hope you are all having fun.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:35 am 
    Victoria put head in her hands. Damn Wonderland and their stubborness. They attempt to back us into a corner, then get angry when we try to negotiate. Its not our fault we can see through their ploys at betrayal. Undoubtly they would be sending out a message in the book soon decrying some kind of slander. It would be better to nip this in the bud.

[Book]
    Underempire apologizes to Wonderland for the events of this turn. We attempted to negotiate a means of peace, but Wonderlands obvious attempts to betray us then use us to their own ends shows us they had no intention to actually be our allies. We are still willing to be their friends. If their intentions change we are willing to negotiate again.
    [/Book]

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:47 pm 
    ((OOC: I seriously don't understand how Victoria sees us as the bad guys. We weren't the invaders here.))

[Book]
    We are not the traitors here. This turn, the forces of Underempire marched into our freshly-founded city, our second, only built last turn. We had a sole warlord there, while they brought a warlord and ten archers, with a mount. In anticipation of Parley, we'd left it weakly defended, believing that our neighbors were peace-loving too. But trusting in Underempire was a mistake. They came uninvited and demanded we turn our city over to them, despite having an unclaimed city site of their own, much closer to their capital. When we refused to give it up, they captured our Warlord and took it for themselves. They would hear no negotiation, lest that we give over our city.

We have every intention of fostering peace and friendship in this world of ours. Particularly with the attention we've drawn from the Great Empires, alliance seems to be the only way to survive. But there can be no friendship with those who steal from their neighbors. That city was ours by rights, and if Underempire truly wishes for our friendship, they will return it us. They speak of betrayal from our side, but our only crime was our unwillingness to retreat from our own city.

So let their greed and avarice be known this day. The forces of Savage are to their north, and to them I extend the hand of friendship. I would welcome an alliance against the pack of orange thieves who call themselves Underempire. Their forces are stretched guarding two cities, and while they have access to natural allies, their scouting is limited.

As for Underempire, I welcome them to explain their actions this turn, and justify their theft of our city. And if they can substantiate these "attempts to betray them" as well, we will be doubly impressed.

The door to friendship is not closed, but there can be no peace with thieves.

Janis Tassadar
    [/Book]

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:11 pm 
    [Book]
    You still seem to think us fools. You saw our troops making for the city, and when you did you called off the parley for a turn so you could claim the city before us. Our first deal would have paid you 1,500 smuckers for the city you founded only a turn earlier. Then you came up with a plan for a 4 turn truce where you had the city, and you would give it to us at the end of the truce. When we asked that the truce be expanded longer than 4 turns so you wouldn't be able to attack us and re-conquer the city at the end, you dropped the whole plan and tried to get us to attack the Savages to the North.

We are not thieves, we just see through your manipulations.
    [/Book]

edited for a few gramer corrections

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:49 pm 
    *continued*
    [book]If we'd seen your troops making for the city, would we have left our warlord unguarded? We had no idea you were coming to take it. We did not play around you, unlike what your assertions claim we do not have omnipresent vision. YOU were the one who could never locate the parley coordinates! The reason we reached the city first even though you are ahead of us in turn order is plain and simply, that it's closer to our capital. It's more accessible to us. It's our natural expansion. Your natural is to the north, but you preferred conflict with us over claiming that. That says it all.

You offered us 1500 smuckers for it, which this city gives back in a turn and a half. Is that fair? No. We offered you a 4-turn truce, because we did not trust you, and we didn't know what other treacheries you'd commit. Perhaps you'd decide that our mine was also yours by rights? Perhaps you'd feed on our neighbors instead? We could not know, and we would not be bound to you until you'd proven your worthiness. And in the end, when you seemed to know no reason and were determined to steal from us, we made one last appeal for you to turn north instead. We even promised you our support. That you think we were encouraging you to"attack" instead of negotiate is just further proof of your depravity.

We say again that we would have welcomed an unlimited truce with Underempire, had you kept your hands off our cities. Any strife between our sides arises solely and utterly from you.[/book]

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:13 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    OOC:

So... Is it just me or did SeraphRedux just make a continuing post in an argument he was not part of?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:24 pm 
    Deo wrote:
    OOC:

So... Is it just me or did SeraphRedux just make a continuing post in an argument he was not part of?

SeraphRedux and GJC are co-running Wonderland. Kind of like Santa and Mrs Claus (although we all know who is really in charge in that situation).

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:41 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    OOC

Ohhh, doy I remember that now.

Just confused me that he continued GJC's last message.

Sorry about my mistake.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Your Things » Your Games