Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld

Post Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:31 pm 
E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
bladestorm wrote:
other prequel

Link plz?

-The Song of Maybe

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:01 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Rob has stated at some time that Book 0 is 2/3 done. Which means a third part.

Also in the current dispatch of Erfworld News:
    Quote:
    We are not going to start the final part of Book 0 until Xin has finished all the bonus art for Book 2.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:30 am 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Thanks to drachefly who clarified my current outstanding - I'm offering up to 20q that Stanley is the perspective of Part 3 of Book 0.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:30 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    wih wrote:
    Thanks to drachefly who clarified my current outstanding - I'm offering up to 20q that Stanley is the perspective of Part 3 of Book 0.

Okay I'll bite. For the lot, you only live twice after all..

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:49 am 
    Whispri wrote:
    wih wrote:

Ha..no wonder you're ahead in the stakes with that strategy. Stanley's one character in ..how many ? 20 ? So Wih has a possible 1 in 20 of doubling his money whereas you've got 19 in 20 ... no wonder you took the lot.

At least back a runner if you're going for the pot....not the rest of the race.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:10 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Werebiscuit wrote:
    Whispri wrote:
    wih wrote:

Ha..no wonder you're ahead in the stakes with that strategy. Stanley's one character in ..how many ? 20 ? So Wih has a possible 1 in 20 of doubling his money whereas you've got 19 in 20 ... no wonder you took the lot.

At least back a runner if you're going for the pot....not the rest of the race.

Um... no? wih made the bet, I accepted it, that's how it works.

Besides, there are only a handful of people who could be the central character of a story told of the fall of Faq, as so few lived to tell of it.

Last edited by Whispri on Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:22 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary
    I think the bet is far fairer than many I've taken.

We could start a pool, but I wouldn't want to put my q on anyone other than Stanley except at good odds, as mentioned above.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:08 pm 
    I wouldn't be particularly surprised if it was Sizemore, Maggie or even Misty. Stanley just fits the best.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:51 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary
    wih wrote:
    I wouldn't be particularly surprised if it was Sizemore, Maggie or even Misty. Stanley just fits the best.

I bet 10q that Misty is the focus of Episode 82 of Book 0. I bet another 10q that the focus of Episode 82 is a caster.

It's not that I think Misty is likely. I agree that Stanley is more likely, but I would love to see Misty as the focus. The perspective of a Lookamancer must be fascinating, and Stanley would have a hard time teaching us anything about magic. Plus, Stanley's perspective is always a bit odd.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:06 am 
    Lilwik wrote:
    wih wrote:

I bet 10q that Misty is the focus of Episode 82 of Book 0. I bet another 10q that the focus of Episode 82 is a caster.

It's not that I think Misty is likely. I agree that Stanley is more likely, but I would love to see Misty as the focus. The perspective of a Lookamancer must be fascinating, and Stanley would have a hard time teaching us anything about magic. Plus, Stanley's perspective is always a bit odd.

I'll bite on the first one.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:16 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary
    Lilwik, I strongly suggest you start employing uneven odds. One those bets are very uneven in quality. Which is to say, an even bet on the viewpoint being Misty is a terrible bet.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:33 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    I am betting Charlie has golems that mimic archons. 10 q per person willing to take me up on it, even odds, up to 6 takers.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:48 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    MadZuri wrote:
    I am betting Charlie has golems that mimic archons. 10 q per person willing to take me up on it, even odds, up to 6 takers.

I'll take that, providing that the bet is resolved when we see a large number of cloth golems that are not Archon mimics. Otherwise, no way to know.

I'm writing a sequel! It's called Finding Sanctuary. Please do give it a look. Last updated December 1st, 2016.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:11 am 
    I'm in on that too.

Quote:
    0beron (zero) bet sixty 10q that the reason Jillian was called back to court is directly related to Wanda or Olive (not just Haffaton in general). (this bet is not to be called until the end of Book 0) (but it's really looking like a win for sixty)

0beron, it's not the end of Book 0, but it is the end of Book 0 part 2. Enough?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm 
    MadZuri wrote:

I will take a nibble at that.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:28 pm 
    I bet 10q that within 10 pages of Sizemore making Master Class Dirtomancer he will turn away from Parson. That is ten pages before or after.

If a post in a reaction thread irks you, consider PMs, or the use of a thread in another subforum and invite the poster there. This isn't reddit, but I want to hit the [-] button to skip past all the feels to find crunchy or baseless speculation.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:04 am 
    This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary
    spriteless wrote:
    I bet 10q that within 10 pages of Sizemore making Master Class Dirtomancer he will turn away from Parson. That is ten pages before or after.

I'll take.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:14 am 
    I'm going to need more clarification what you mean by 'turn away from', spriteless, before I let that bet go up.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:51 am 
    I mean Sizemore will turn barbarian, change sides, or try to croak Parson. He's already turned away from friendship.

If a post in a reaction thread irks you, consider PMs, or the use of a thread in another subforum and invite the poster there. This isn't reddit, but I want to hit the [-] button to skip past all the feels to find crunchy or baseless speculation.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:30 pm 
    That's the strongest possible claim, so I don't see bladestorm having any basis to reject it on those grounds. Adding it.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld