Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:49 pm 
E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
The note doesn't say anything about letting Don know about the special request itself. Just the results of it. So Vinny could still tip Don off, if he felt so inclined. I don't know if Vinny is suspicious of Caesar though, or would find the request suspicious.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:07 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Beeskee wrote:
    The note doesn't say anything about letting Don know about the special request itself. Just the results of it. So Vinny could still tip Don off, if he felt so inclined. I don't know if Vinny is suspicious of Caesar though, or would find the request suspicious.

Good call. That would be interesting. "Don, I have some bad news. It appears that Ceaser is planning on conquering FAQ." Of course the more probable course of action is that he'll try and use Bunny and that will tip Bunny off. Then one suggestion later Don will say "He's probably just being proactive! He does that sometimes. I'm sure we have nothing to worry about. :)"

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions