Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:24 pm 
Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary
Well, okay, but as noted, there's no chance that someone could have predicted that she'd turn out to be an ex-heroin(e bud) junkie

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:58 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    I think they meant first time the flowers were shown to be drugs in IPTSF, not first time ever.

-The Song of Maybe

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:16 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary
    Morni wrote:
    I remember back then.. that's when the story started to grow on you... but i wasn't reading the forum for extra details that i missed either :) (link to old forum)
    It is fun to look back at that old forum thread. I was especially amused to read:
    fangthane wrote:
    It's obviously never going to approach the genius of Donaldson or even Terry Brooks or Dave Duncan

Apparently back then people considered Wanda's constant headaches to be hilarious and no one posted any wonderings about what deeper meaning her words might have. I expect that they assumed she was just joking or exaggerating and completely ignored the implications of taking her seriously. I'm pretty sure that's what I did at the time.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:33 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Has collected at least one unit
    High Mare: ... and Applejack said, like, "neeeighh", and then Fluttershy went all, like, you know, totally...
    High Horse: (oh titans how did i even get here won't she ever shut up please just croak me already...)

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:34 am 
    This user has been published! Shiny Red Star This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    arbo wrote:
    High Mare: ... and Applejack said, like, "neeeighh", and then Fluttershy went all, like, you know, totally...
    High Horse: (oh titans how did i even get here won't she ever shut up please just croak me already...)

The high horse is looking down on the little pony? Color me surprised! ;p

Ask Count Downer is over and archived now.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions