Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:58 pm 
It seems entirely in keeping with the nature of erfworld that eating and going to the bathroom are totally separate entities. Decrypted don't need to eat so they don't (because they have zero upkeep), but nothing says they stop pooping so they continue to do that

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:47 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    ManaCaster wrote:
    Lilwik wrote:
    Shmuckers aren't physical objects.

Gems are the physical representation of schmuckers. It could just be value representation, but then, food could also just be value representation when in the hands of anyone that isn't a stupidworlder.

It takes a mathamancer to convert schmuckers into gems.

Gems are a form of schmucker storage which are easy to transport and trade around, but unless your side has a Mathamancer I don't think you can make schmuckers into gems at will. (Any commander can turn gems into schmuckers, but not vice versa)

Well, what did you do yesterday? Now you know.

Let's all be the kind of people we wish everyone had been then. Show up. Call. Resist.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:54 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Correct, except replace every instance of Mathamancer with Moneymancer.

Also, do you think the Arkenhammer can control an actual hammer space?

-The Song of Maybe

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:14 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    What I'd like to happen is that prisoners have a set upkeep expense and Jetstone is paying one for her and she's eating the rations that pop because why not. Having a way of setting upkeep to something specific sounds fun and abusable. Waste may just be popping in her though.

Of course, the most abusable is that rations pop for free. Assuming that the unit has to eat rations to survive, at the very least it can be coupled with the slaughtering animals self sufficiency hack to get a days worth of rations for the animal and then harvest it without allowing it to feed. Pop good rations for troops, feed them bad rations and trade away the good stuff. Can you get better rations for paying more? I know there's different types. If it's a % increase then, well....

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:27 am 
    ftl wrote:
    ManaCaster wrote:
    Gems are the physical representation of schmuckers. It could just be value representation, but then, food could also just be value representation when in the hands of anyone that isn't a stupidworlder.

It takes a mathamancer to convert schmuckers into gems.

Gems are a form of schmucker storage which are easy to transport and trade around, but unless your side has a Mathamancer I don't think you can make schmuckers into gems at will. (Any commander can turn gems into schmuckers, but not vice versa)

I am aware of this, and this neither supports nor refutes my point.

Shai_hulud wrote:

Also, do you think the Arkenhammer can control an actual hammer space?

Maybe. We do know that it can mysteriously make things disappear!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:47 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Shai_hulud wrote:

Oops. Yeah. that's what I meant. Thanks.

Well, what did you do yesterday? Now you know.

Let's all be the kind of people we wish everyone had been then. Show up. Call. Resist.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:56 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    ManaCaster wrote:
    Maybe. We do know that it can mysteriously make things disappear!

Makes sense since it can already control time, right?

-The Song of Maybe

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:17 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    cheeseaholic wrote:
    I'm surprised that nobody's commented on a decrypted needing a latrine yet. Is food/drink needed, or does shit just pop into their butts? I wonder if Jetstone's paying for her rations.

Perhaps she lied about not having upkeep, and ate Jetstone's food, to protect that valuable bit of intelligence about the decrypted.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:02 am 
    Has collected at least one unit
    Chit Rule Railroad wrote:
    cheeseaholic wrote:
    I'm surprised that nobody's commented on a decrypted needing a latrine yet. Is food/drink needed, or does shit just pop into their butts? I wonder if Jetstone's paying for her rations.

Perhaps she lied about not having upkeep, and ate Jetstone's food, to protect that valuable bit of intelligence about the decrypted.

Good thought. It is in keeping with the sort of mindset that Charlie has re-enforced with his girls, isn't it.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:34 am 
    Chit Rule Railroad wrote:
    cheeseaholic wrote:

Can't a side tell how much upkeep their units need automatically though? I mean, even Parson, with whom most statistics are hidden, could have his upkeep measured.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions