Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld

Post Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:27 pm 
Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary
He was CWL at that time, which is Lipkin's point. It doesn't fit like a glove, but it kind of scrapes by.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:01 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Has collected at least one unit
    Except for the fact that there is no indication that there is any sort of CWL bonus like Lipkin is talking about. So far we've seen every warlord give their level as a bonus, including Parson as CWL and Ansome as CWL. We've also seen Wanda give her level as a bonus to uncroaked/decrypted. Seems fairly strait forward that he breaks the rules of Erfworld (in yet another way) by having both the leadership and caster specials. It should be noted that he isn't quite entirely unique in that regard though. Archons can have both leadership and some form of casting ability. We haven't seen if they can use scrolls or go through the portal. (maybe yes on the first, and no on the second? That's my guess.)

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:03 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Archons aren't casters though. They are knights with a casting special in a single area.

But I hadn't realized that the WL bonus was the same as their level. That ruins my fun little thought.

I'm writing a sequel! It's called Finding Sanctuary. Please do give it a look. Last updated December 1st, 2016.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld