Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld

Post Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:08 pm 
Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary
YesNinja said the FAQ war room.

I'm saying it's in the field. Aside from that, it's an empty pool.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:24 pm 
    This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary
    drachefly wrote:
    YesNinja said the FAQ war room.

I'm saying it's in the field. Aside from that, it's an empty pool.

I want the Thinkamancer's Temple.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:07 pm 
    Oh. Anyone wanna bet on Jillian's heir? I'll put 10q on it being a caster. That's pretty much putting me at my max, though. Any takers? :mrgreen:

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:19 pm 
    This user has been published! Shiny Red Star This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Okay, so, I haven't been following the betting until now, but a couple of quick searches makes me think this bet hasn't been made yet. Here's my bet:

Parson is a Date-a-mancer.
    I'm new to betting, so I can go 100q in debt, right? Well, I'm willing to plunk it all down on Yes.

I'm willing to go 1 on 1 with this bet, or have it be a pool split amongst Yes and No.

Closes when we get a definite verdict on Parson's magical discipline, of course.

Any takers?

Ask Count Downer is over and archived now.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:31 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary
    No one in particular wrote:
    I'm new to betting, so I can go 100q in debt, right? Well, I'm willing to plunk it all down on Yes.

I'm against making bets that could take months or years to resolve in principle, but I like this bet.

I'll bet 10q on No.

Surely you realize that making this bet commits your entire 100q for an indefinite amount of time, so you can't make any other bets.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:35 pm 
    This user has been published! Shiny Red Star This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Lilwik wrote:

I'm against making bets that could take months or years to resolve in principle, but I like this bet.

I'll bet 10q on No.

Surely you realize that making this bet commits your entire 100q for an indefinite amount of time, so you can't make any other bets.

Hey, it's the only thing I care about enough to bet on. I'm fine with it.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:36 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Lilwik wrote:

I'll bet 10q on No.

I'll take another 30q of that - that Parson is not a Date-a-mancer. So there's 60q of that bet left if others want in.

---

Separately, I'll put up a bet that, if Parson has a specific Discipline, it's Signamancy. Putting down 20q.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:15 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary
    I'll take another 20 of the Date-a-mancy bet.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:18 am 
    drachefly wrote:
    I'll take another 20 of the Date-a-mancy bet.

On the No side, right?

Ooh! Or are you with me on him totally being a Date-a-mancer? :D

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:00 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    I'm on your side. I bet he's a masterdater. I bet he masterdates every night. (I am not making a real bet)

-The Song of Maybe

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:52 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    drachefly wrote:
    ~~~~
    Nnelg bets 10q to Bladestorm's 5q that Jillian croaks Olive Branch after the latter becomes Overlady of Haffaton.
    ~~~~
    Kaed bet mortissimus 10q that Charlie somehow wrangles a magical contract with Faq as part of the trial of Olive Branch, that stipulates they forget everything they know about his past afterwards.
    ~~~~
    Dalen Mantil bet Whispri 10q that the broom Jillian (ordered) shot down in episode 65 landed in the Garden and set it ablaze, and Olive meets her end trying and failing to put it out. Jillian croaks Olive (indirectly), satisfying Fate, and everything else (Faq, the Jillian-Loj relationship, the present non-existence of the flowers) is ready and waiting for Stanley to swoop in with his dwagons.
    ~~~~
    Xarx's 20q to Bladestorm's 10q that Olive croaks by the end of Book 0.

Well it looks like Olive's dead, so...

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:51 am 
    This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Okay, so, I haven't been following the betting until now, but a couple of quick searches makes me think this bet hasn't been made yet. Here's my bet:

I'm willing to go 1 on 1 with this bet, or have it be a pool split amongst Yes and No.

Closes when we get a definite verdict on Parson's magical discipline, of course.

Any takers?

I'll take 20 of that against.

Whispri wrote:

Most likely, but everyone's too high to be absolutely certain. Better not call it yet.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:24 am 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit

Any takers?

I'm in for 20. Which brings us up to 100 if I counted correctly.

Edit: that would be 20 on No.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:23 pm 
    Xarx wrote:
    Whispri wrote:

Most likely, but everyone's too high to be absolutely certain. Better not call it yet.

Good enough for me. I also closed the one about what gets proven during the trial.

I can reverse them if the trial resumes, but since both Charlie and Banhammer would be against it, it seems unlikely all around.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:26 pm 
    This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    New bet: 10q says that the troops outside the emerald city are really a veil cast by archons.

Oh, and Drachefly, I also had 5q on whether the broom started the fire. Pretty sure we can rule that out.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:15 pm 
    Xarx wrote:
    New bet: 10q says that the troops outside the emerald city are really a veil cast by archons.

I'll take that.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:32 pm 
    This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary
    I have dropped from second place to fifth place, and may soon join the ranks of negative quatloo.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:58 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Xarx wrote:

I'll also take that bet.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:06 pm 
    MadZuri wrote:
    Xarx wrote:

I'll also take that bet.

Well, I only offered it once, but sure. I'll cover yours too. That's it though, don't want to go crazy.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:12 am 
    Oh, I did not realise that was a point of different interpretations.

Well, then: 5q on the army outside the gates being natural allies of Haffaton.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Everything Else Erfworld