Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions

Post Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:32 am 
This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld IRC Quote of the Moment This user got funny with a rodent This user has been published! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
New One is up.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:36 am 
    Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    "Tracker Jack" hahaha

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:47 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter
    Got to the end and saw the illustration and thought "Oh god, how did I miss that?"

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:57 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Nows7 wrote:
    Got to the end and saw the illustration and thought "Oh god, how did I miss that?"

Same. All the lolz.

I'm writing a sequel! It's called Finding Sanctuary. Please do give it a look. Last updated December 1st, 2016.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:10 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Venusaur fainted!

Also, I bet the army outside was natural allies, that's why they didn't disappear, they just went neutral again. Could probably be hired or something. Munchkins. Ding dong the witch is dead!

Well, what did you do yesterday? Now you know.

Let's all be the kind of people we wish everyone had been then. Show up. Call. Resist.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:37 am 
    Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary
    She's gone where the gobwins go
    Below, below, below
    Yo ho, let's open up and sing!

"As coroner, I must aver,
    I thoroughly examined her
    And she's not only merely dead
    She's really most sincerely dead!"

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:08 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    So apparently hornyness is enough to refuse an order?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:20 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    And then I saw the image at the end.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

:D

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:21 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user has been published! This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Gorky wrote:
    So apparently hornyness is enough to refuse an order?

More like Jillian said to attack the lizard, but Rusty didn't see a lizard. Once he did, he knew what to attack.

I'm writing a sequel! It's called Finding Sanctuary. Please do give it a look. Last updated December 1st, 2016.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Ding-dong indeed. Could those soldiers be Wanda's Uncroaked? Might explain the refusal to attack and failure to disband.

The 'never loved you' thing was a low blow.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:48 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary
    Whispri wrote:
    Could those soldiers be Wanda's Uncroaked? Might explain the refusal to attack and failure to disband.
    No, we know from much earlier in Book 0 that uncroaked units disband when their side ends just like any other units. I'm sure they also obey the orders of their ruler. I agree with the idea that those soldiers are natural allies.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:57 am 
    ftl wrote:
    Also, I bet the army outside was natural allies, that's why they didn't disappear, they just went neutral again. Could probably be hired or something. Munchkins. Ding dong the witch is dead!

They could be Charlie's Archons, perhaps?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:29 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    If Wanda's current condition is the result of Olive's foul sorcery, perhaps she'll be looking better when they wake up?

Lilwik wrote:
    Whispri wrote:
    Could those soldiers be Wanda's Uncroaked? Might explain the refusal to attack and failure to disband.
    No, we know from much earlier in Book 0 that uncroaked units disband when their side ends just like any other units. I'm sure they also obey the orders of their ruler. I agree with the idea that those soldiers are natural allies.

Yes. There's a difference however. Haffaton's Uncroaked were created by the Lady Wanda Firebaugh, Croakamancer of the Court of Faq, a Capital Side with a Treasury. Goodminton's Uncroaked were created by the Lady Wanda Firebaugh, leader of a purse funded Barbarian Side that didn't exist until Goodminton fell. Furthermore, there have been no incidents of Units created by a Caster being sent into battle against that Caster. It may be impossible to do so, especially when it comes to mindless Uncroaked that acted as an extension of Wanda's fists.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:41 am 
    Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user posted the comment of the month This user is a part of Erfworld canon! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Hmmmm....I actually don't have much to say, besides the obvious joy that Olive is dead! About damn time, and this also clears up speculation about Janis being Olive.

There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:50 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user is a Tool! Has collected at least one unit
    The dancing Munchkins are obviously high elves. Munchie-kins and all.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:03 am 
    Oh dear, the pokemon joke was delightfully unexpected.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:12 am 
    That was a pretty trippy description of how it feels like to be in the smoke.
    Can't help but wonder if Olive isn't dead yet... my thoughts were that she would be held hostage again, forcing Charlie to reveal whatever lifetime-oath secret he had told in front of Wanda and Jack.

Oh, and someone should write a book "Do gwiffons dream of gooey sheep?" :D

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:58 am 
    So, finally Olive is dead.

Next, Charlie´ll negotiate a NDA with Jillian, Wanda and Jack. Because they have been witness to Charlie´s influencing naturall allies. A secret truly priced to protect.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:59 am 
    Has collected at least one unit
    Oh thank the Titans, Olive is finally down for the count! I think the readership has been waiting for this for over 50 episodes...

I wonder who those little soldiers are, then? I don't think they're related to Charlie - he really only deals in Archons and Golems. Munchkins, maybe? Will they attack the city? I kinda hope not - I feel like we need a break after the intense last few strips.

(Also, Peep-at-you did well considering the type disadvantage)

-Az

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:29 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Well right, it wasn't the shockamancy. What got her was the Dirtamancy Trap. Which, as we all know from book 1...

It's Super Effective!

:lol:

Yes. That is a rocket-propelled bulldozer of love.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Reactions