Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Your Things » Your Games

Post Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:43 pm 
E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
Also I left my phone on the bus and while I called in on another phone and it got retrieved by the driver due to immensely varied incompetence of customer service, I'm basically going to have to wait until monday to pick it up from lost and found, because they told me the wrong time to pick it up, and then when I called back after, somehow no one knew anything about my previous call-in or said phone situation, and are now suddenly incapable of contacting to bus drivers to ask again.

So I'm going to be off net for most of the weekend. -.- I will likely go stark raving mad and run out of books to read.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:50 pm 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Oh god I know that feeling. Dig out a console is my suggestion. Maybe a final fantasy? That will last a weekend.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:54 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    Well I do have a DS... I guess I can bone up on my Harvest Moon game ._.

FARMING HOOOO

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:09 pm 
    This is where he comes back after the weekend and has been inspired to create a host of farming mechanics and rules for erfworld.

SOMEBODY STOP HIM!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:55 pm 
    YOU HAVE TO VISIT EACH FARM AND MILK YOUR COWS AND WATER YOUR CROPS EVERY TURN OR THEY DIE

DIIIIIEEEE

AND YOU HAVE TO REBUILD THEM

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:37 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Has collected at least one unit
    I'm imagining a farming themed side, where the ruler is a farmer, the stabbers are sheep, pikers pigs, archers are chickens, scouts are mice, knights are cows, mounts are horses, specials have flower power simplemancy to grow crop themed units.

Which then makes me think of a Plants v Zombies side where the C and D special have croakamancy and flower power to create a verity of PvZ units.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:31 pm 
    Taikei no Yuurei wrote:
    I'm imagining a farming themed side, where the ruler is a farmer, the stabbers are sheep, pikers pigs, archers are chickens, scouts are mice, knights are cows, mounts are horses, specials have flower power simplemancy to grow crop themed units.

Which then makes me think of a Plants v Zombies side where the C and D special have croakamancy and flower power to create a verity of PvZ units.

Best.

Idea.

Ever.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:35 pm 
    Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user posted the comment of the month This user is a part of Erfworld canon! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    You realize now that in response, I have to create a side called Umbrella, ruled by King Monsanto, who uses his special units skilled in Simple Wierdomancy, Flower Power, and Changeamancy, right? :p

There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:40 pm 
    0beron wrote:
    You realize now that in response, I have to create a side called Umbrella, ruled by King Monsanto, who uses his special units skilled in Simple Wierdomancy, Flower Power, and Changeamancy, right? :p

I don't get it

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:43 pm 
    Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Shiny Red Star Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter This user posted the comment of the month This user is a part of Erfworld canon! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter
    awwww :(
    Umbrella Corporation (Resident Evil) + Monsanto (a huuuuge agricultural company big on the whole genetically modified organisms thig). Both scientifically-oriented references that deal with zombies & plants respectively, and both with DNA.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:02 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Has collected at least one unit
    I got it right up until your side based on a company that created undead... lacked a croakamancer... is it weird that my spell checker tries changing croakamancer to necromancer?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:05 pm 
    Eh, I was going more for disease/infection than traditional uncroaked. I create my zombies with science, not silly magic! :mrgreen:

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:48 pm 
    Yeah, Resident Evil isn't really about the dead rising up, but genetically changing them into absolutely horrific creations. Imagine, a warlord in charge of a large number of infantry when suddenly three Tyrants charge straight at them. Worse yet a Tyrant with an enchanted weapon that fires explosives or a regenerating warlord capable of thrust punching any unit twenty feet away with ease! A Resident Evil side would be terrifying.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:29 am 
    Btw, while I suddenly think of it, when colonel went awol a while back it was LTDave that took over right? Is that still happening, cuz the way he's not really said anything in here since has me dubious of that.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:41 am 
    Apropos of nothing in particular, Lindsey Stirling is kinda totally awesome, especially for listening to while you're running combats for Erfgame :) She'd make for one heck of a Rhyme-o-mancer...especially if she happened to have a slightly stuffy mother who prefers classical music "untampered with". :p

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:50 pm 
    I'm kind of losing my motivation to continue with the amount of work I have to deal with, including two players who frankly I shouldn't have let replace people who had to leave.

I'm considering just giving myself autonomous control over the two unused sides

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:55 pm 
    That's actually what I assumed you had done. It would leave you free to turn them into anything you find appropriate, like heavily mercenary or diplomats. If they aren't already, of course.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:05 pm 
    Okay then, I'm going to do it officially. Sorry Koliup and the other guy

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:49 pm 
    This user has been published!
    The other guy is me, and I'm very happy with this decision.

Five weeks without response to my orders, and I'm to blame for slowing the game? I don't think so.

Goodbye.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:09 pm 
    No need to be so rude. If you weren't getting a response then the logical thing to do would be send another post asking about the lack of a response. You have no idea why that might have been so get confirmation first.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Your Things » Your Games