Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Website Things » Bug Reports

Post Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:51 am 
Back in 2015 I backed the 2016 calendar, which arrived at my office in Kyiv. A few months later I changed my job and moved to Slovakia. This morning, someone at my old office in Kyiv opened some mail that had been sent to me and apparently I got a 2017 poster or something (hard to tell from the vague description). As I didn't back anything Erfworld related since moving, I can only guess that this is some kind of bonus for backers. Unfortunately it's wasted on me as I can't get it and they won't forward it. I also can't update my address because the thing I pledged for already shipped (more than a year ago). So, maybe every so often a thing is going to get sent to a confused mail-room lady at a game studio in Kyiv. I'd like to fix that on behalf of confused mailroom ladies everywhere but I can't see how to do it.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:20 pm 
    Site Admin
    This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld This user is a Tool! Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary
    Hi Mananog,

The Hippiemancer Poster was a stretch goal unlock from the Pinup Calendar Kickstarter project for everyone who backed the project for a physical reward. We had posted a news item just prior to us shipping out the poster for everyone to update their address either via Kickstarter or an email directly to us. I'm sorry you were unable to update your info before we shipped out the poster. If you would like, I can ship you one to your new address as we have a few leftover.

You should be able to update your address info in Kickstarter by going into your Kickstarter account and clicking on the project you backed. If you've already filled out your survey you will see in the middle of your screen the words - Reward - Survey - Messages. Click on Survey to edit your address.

If you are unable to edit your address you can email the project creator by clicking on Messages to notify them of your current mailing address.

Regarding the Pinup Calendar project, there will be no more physical rewards shipped as we have completed fulfillment now.

Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions or concerns regarding your Kickstarter rewards.

Thanks for supporting Erfworld. :-)

Linda
    Team Erfworld

One does not simply walk into Erfworld...

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:27 pm 
    Thanks for the reply. I updated my address on Kickstarter as you described. Looking forward to seeing what the 'weird comic-book thing' is!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:53 am 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit
    Hi there!
    It looks like we are closing in on the $2,000 per update threshold and as a proud Tool, I'm excited to get my Erfworld playing cards. I recently moved, and want to make sure Team Erfworld has my correct mailing address but I can't see where to enter/update it. Where do I enter that information?
    Thanks!
    D.C.

Tool Me Twice wrote:
    Hi Mananog,

The Hippiemancer Poster was a stretch goal unlock from the Pinup Calendar Kickstarter project for everyone who backed the project for a physical reward. We had posted a news item just prior to us shipping out the poster for everyone to update their address either via Kickstarter or an email directly to us. I'm sorry you were unable to update your info before we shipped out the poster. If you would like, I can ship you one to your new address as we have a few leftover.

You should be able to update your address info in Kickstarter by going into your Kickstarter account and clicking on the project you backed. If you've already filled out your survey you will see in the middle of your screen the words - Reward - Survey - Messages. Click on Survey to edit your address.

If you are unable to edit your address you can email the project creator by clicking on Messages to notify them of your current mailing address.

Regarding the Pinup Calendar project, there will be no more physical rewards shipped as we have completed fulfillment now.

Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions or concerns regarding your Kickstarter rewards.

Thanks for supporting Erfworld. :-)

Linda
    Team Erfworld

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Website Things » Bug Reports