Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Gems and Mine4Erf

Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:57 pm 
This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf This user got funny with a rodent This user is a Tool! Shiny Red Star Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins For when you need it most
Scoreboard updated.

Fear the would-be hero. For against the pangs of conscience, there is no more effective anesthesia than a righteous cause. And no one sees themselves as the villain, especially the villain.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:31 am 
    This user is a Tool! IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits
    ]8\
    Suit: Diamonds
    Value: Q
    Deck: Red
    Owner: Bandaid
    Source: Mined
    ID: 45487
    ]8\

This should give us a straight in the Red hand.
    Red A <3-- 45304 Calith
    Red K <3 45165 Urchin
    Red Q <> 45487 Bandaid
    Red J <> 45486 JayColvin
    Red T <3-- 45331 copperhamster

The Imperfect Warlord

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:53 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Marbits
    Bandaid wrote:
    ]8\
    Suit: Diamonds
    Value: Q
    Deck: Red
    Owner: Bandaid
    Source: Mined
    ID: 45487
    ]8\

Thanks! Spreadsheet has been updated, but I needed to reformat the card to do so.

In future, can you please copy the card from the list on your profile page? It's already in the correct format to put into the spreadsheet.

Thanks!

Bandaid wrote:
    Red A <3-- 45304 Calith
    Red K <3 45165 Urchin
    Red Q <> 45487 Bandaid
    Red J <> 45486 JayColvin

Confirmed.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:25 am 
    This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf This user got funny with a rodent This user is a Tool! Shiny Red Star Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins For when you need it most
    Nimelennar wrote:
    Bandaid wrote:
    Red A <3-- 45304 Calith
    Red K <3 45165 Urchin
    Red Q <> 45487 Bandaid
    Red J <> 45486 JayColvin

Confirmed.

::grumbles constantly as he updates the scoreboard::

Well, my Marbit bretheren, we have our work cut out for us.

Fear the would-be hero. For against the pangs of conscience, there is no more effective anesthesia than a righteous cause. And no one sees themselves as the villain, especially the villain.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:10 pm 
    Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
    <O>
    06/12/2018
    Mined [45542]
    Hearts
    Blue

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:38 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Mined 4 Erf Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits For when you need it most
    One to add for pinkies <O>

06/12/2018
    Mined [45551]
    Spades
    Blue

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:54 pm 
    Updated the spreadsheet. No improvement to hands that I can see.

Keep'em coming. We'll get there.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:00 am 
    Adding a card of my own. No change yet, but there's an echo of a straight there.

06/12/2018
    Mined [45555]
    Spades
    Blue

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:17 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Marbits
    I found something!

<O>
    06/13/2018
    Mined [45563]
    Clubs
    Red

We can move that hand to two pair at least: As & 5s, Q kicker. I don't see the link to the spreadsheet this morning, which might be due to the lack of caffeine so far.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:04 am 
    Stagepin wrote:
    We can move that hand to two pair at least: As & 5s, Q kicker. I don't see the link to the spreadsheet this morning, which might be due to the lack of caffeine so far.

Woot! I've updated the scoreboard.

Also, the spreadsheet link can be found at the top of the scoreboard post. The second post in this thread. "Card List"

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:20 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Marbits
    Yup. Right there. In front of my face. Where I didn't see it.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:58 am 
    Stagepin wrote:
    Yup. Right there. In front of my face. Where I didn't see it.

:-P

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:40 pm 
    Shiny Red Star Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool This user is a member of Team Erfworld This user has been published! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Shiny Red Star
    We came up with a new reward idea for this month's poker competition: a Black Deck Box collectible, like the ones you see to the sides of your black deck cards on their individual profiles. You'll be able to add the box to your display case like you can regular playing cards, as well. Hopefully this cool new idea makes up for our delay in announcing the reward for this month.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:52 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Marbits
    Red wrote:
    We came up with a new reward idea for this month's poker competition: a Black Deck Box collectible, like the ones you see to the sides of your black deck cards on their individual profiles. You'll be able to add the box to your display case like you can regular playing cards, as well. Hopefully this cool new idea makes up for our delay in announcing the reward for this month.

Ooh, nice. Then I'll just need the cards to fill it with.

Will these be able to be sold/bought on the Card Marketplace (in case the unthinkable happens and the wrong tribe wins)?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:34 pm 
    This user is a Tool! IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits
    Neat, something new. I thought the two Jack Jokers would be next. Not that I would mind getting those of course.

The Imperfect Warlord

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:54 pm 
    Bandaid wrote:
    Neat, something new. I thought the two Jack Jokers would be next. Not that I would mind getting those of course.

It means, if the Jack Jokers and double-backed card are going to be awarded for each deck, that it'll take me a few more months to get three full decks, but I can live with that.

Now I just need to figure out how to get the cards into the box.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:38 pm 
    Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
    <O>
    06/13/2018
    Mined [45578]
    J
    Clubs
    Blue

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:03 pm 
    Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
    Blue Straight for Marbits <O>
    Blue Q (^) 45416 Jaxad0127
    Blue J (^) 45578 darkalter2000
    Blue T <3 45542 NoMan0013
    Blue 9 <3-- 45551 ripple
    Blue 8 <3-- 45555 JadedDragoon

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:12 pm 
    Also Jaded, your spreadsheet for the sortable card list is missing my King of Hearts for Blue Deck (Card 17 in the card list)..

Edit: Its back now :p

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:24 pm 
    NoMan0013 wrote:
    Also Jaded, your spreadsheet for the sortable card list is missing my King of Hearts for Blue Deck (Card 17 in the card list)..

Edit: Its back now :p

If that happens in future, check the master sheet ("Card List" instead of "Sortable Card List"). The Sortable list has to be modifiable in order to be sorted, so you can do all sorts of stupid things to it (delete rows, change values, mess with formulas, etc.). OTOH, the master sheet is locked down to the point where, other than myself, pretty much only submissions through the form can modify it.

If it's still on the master list, then, worst case scenario, you'll get it back in the sortable list, whenever the spreadsheet is next opened/refreshed. That's a deliberate design choice to make sure it's regularly refreshing itself against the master data, while keeping it unlocked enough to be useful

If it goes missing from the master sheet, then yes, there's a problem (and it's almost certainly my fault). Let me know at that point, and I'll fix it.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Gems and Mine4Erf