Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Gems and Mine4Erf

Post Posted: Mon May 21, 2018 7:40 am 
This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf This user got funny with a rodent This user is a Tool! Shiny Red Star Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins For when you need it most
And another monthly gem haul datamining completed. This time we data-mined 241 gems. Not bad at all.

I'm about to send out awards now. If you see an error in the list below, be sure to let me know.

Thanx again!

Totals
116 dmolla
44 Calith
16 Cryptomancer
13 JadedDragoon
10 The Emperors Angel
10 Jaxad0127
7 ripple
7 copperhamster
6 Stagepin
4 Erfbeer
3 Bandaid
1 FordPrfct
1 Ebb
1 Urchin
1 divreon
1 Nimelennar

Original Post
It's that time again folks! Time for you to post screenshots of your gem list from your mining page. We did this at the end of last month and it was a huge success. We came up with over 400 data points in both March and April that we've used to iron out gem popping probabilities much more accurately than before.

But more data is always better data. To get an accurate picture of what the probabilities for these gems actually are we need to keep collecting data. So we will! This month, next month, and probably a few more months after that.

So here is what I want. Go to your mining page (not your gem collection!) and take a screenshot of your gem list. Then paste it in this thread like so:

If you show me even a single gem from your mining page... I'll give you 50 shmuckers. And for every 10 gems after that (11, 21, 31, etc), I'll give you 50 more. You may also request to be exempted from shmucker rewards if you'd like.

If we can get enough people to do this we can get a really accurate overview of just what the popping rate is for different gem properties. Also, you get to show off your haul! ::hugs his Average Titanic Chocolate::

But don't forget! Midnight on the 1st the gems on your mining page disappear in preparation for a new month of mining. You have until then to show me the fruits of your labor!

Thanks again!

Fear the would-be hero. For against the pangs of conscience, there is no more effective anesthesia than a righteous cause. And no one sees themselves as the villain, especially the villain.

Last edited by JadedDragoon on Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon May 21, 2018 7:42 am 
    This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf This user got funny with a rodent This user is a Tool! Shiny Red Star Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins For when you need it most
    And... I'll go first.

Fear the would-be hero. For against the pangs of conscience, there is no more effective anesthesia than a righteous cause. And no one sees themselves as the villain, especially the villain.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon May 21, 2018 9:33 pm 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Mined 4 Erf Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits For when you need it most
    BUMP for great justice.

7 gems, 116 points (so, above-average luckamancy in a small sample size), so far with no rental miners and only one card mining:

Attachment:
    mine4erf_20180521.PNG
    mine4erf_20180521.PNG [ 31.65 KiB | Viewed 675 times ]

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed May 23, 2018 1:59 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
    Over three weeks of mining.

Averaging 20 Mh/s.

Stopped for about six hours a week.

And this is what I have to show for it:

Attachment:
    fordprfct-gems-May.jpg
    fordprfct-gems-May.jpg [ 32.54 KiB | Viewed 658 times ]

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed May 23, 2018 2:00 am 
    FordPrfct wrote:
    Over three weeks of mining.

Averaging 20 Mh/s.

Stopped for about six hours a week.

And this is what I have to show for it:

Holy crap. Lady luck fucking wrecked you... old testament style.

Even with the 4 6-hour breaks, your expected gem output is ~10.3 gems for ~115.8 points by this point in the month.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu May 24, 2018 2:12 am 
    Has collected at least one unit Here for the 10th Anniversary Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits For when you need it most
    My luck continues to hold. Mining most nights, maybe half the days.

Attachments:
    erfminemay.png
    erfminemay.png [ 19.08 KiB | Viewed 641 times ]
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun May 27, 2018 2:59 am 
    This user is a Tool! IRC Quote of the Moment Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits
    A bit meager this month but then the electricity bill hit hard so I am only mining occasionally...

Attachment:
    Mai gems.gif
    Mai gems.gif [ 33.95 KiB | Viewed 559 times ]

The Imperfect Warlord

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun May 27, 2018 9:03 pm 
    Don't forget, only four days remaining before your mining page will be cleared!

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon May 28, 2018 4:37 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user is a Tool! Mined 4 Erf For when you need it most Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Marbits
    Also a meagre month but I only mine at about 6.7mh/s though its about 20 hrs/day

Attachments:
    28-05-2018 gems.JPG
    28-05-2018 gems.JPG [ 33.37 KiB | Viewed 514 times ]
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon May 28, 2018 7:13 am 
    Erfbeer wrote:
    Also a meager month but I only mine at about 6.7mh/s though its about 20 hrs/day

Every gem helps. :-)

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon May 28, 2018 10:58 am 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter This user is a Tool! Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
    Right, every gems helps. Unless you are in the opposite camp of Dmolla. :lol:
    No smuckers plox.

Attachment:
    TheEmperorsAngel_GemHaul_May.jpg
    TheEmperorsAngel_GemHaul_May.jpg [ 101.71 KiB | Viewed 492 times ]

• Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Mon May 28, 2018 11:14 am 
    More gems from me:

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue May 29, 2018 7:39 am 
    Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Marbits
    I decided to start this two weeks or so ago, and my machine's only working at a two hour interval, but here's what I got. I held off posting this until today, and this morning was quite a surprise.

Attachments:
    Gems.jpg
    Gems.jpg [ 10.7 KiB | Viewed 471 times ]
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue May 29, 2018 1:23 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Mined 4 Erf Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits For when you need it most
    here is my haul this month

Attachments:
    may gems.png
    may gems.png [ 60.67 KiB | Viewed 463 times ]
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue May 29, 2018 5:15 pm 
    This user was a Tool before it was cool Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf This user is a Tool! Won Mine4erf for the Marbits
    Here's my haul running at an average of 60Mh per hour this month. I have a 1080TI i let run when i'm not gaming and two 1060's. Goblins were doing well until Dmolla fired up the rent-a-drill ;)

Attachments:
    screenshot-login.erfworld.com-2018-05-29-17-14-02.png
    screenshot-login.erfworld.com-2018-05-29-17-14-02.png [ 55.44 KiB | Viewed 454 times ]
    screenshot-login.erfworld.com-2018-05-29-17-06-12.png
    screenshot-login.erfworld.com-2018-05-29-17-06-12.png [ 60.11 KiB | Viewed 454 times ]
  • Tipped by 1 person!
  • Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue May 29, 2018 10:46 pm 
    Stagepin wrote:
    I decided to start this two weeks or so ago, and my machine's only working at a two hour interval, but here's what I got. I held off posting this until today, and this morning was quite a surprise.

Ooooh yeah, that Gigantic Lucent is a 45 pointer. Worth ~1,040 schmuckers by my best current estimate.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed May 30, 2018 6:29 am 
    This user is a Tool! Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins
    My lone little discovery this month:

Attachment:
    erf mining May total.JPG
    erf mining May total.JPG [ 96.27 KiB | Viewed 420 times ]

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Wed May 30, 2018 3:44 pm 
    This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user got funny with a rodent Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf
    Penny and nickling myself along... Boom Small-Crown Jewel 82 pointer ftw.
    I'm still not on the top 5 list for the gobbies.

Spoiler: show
    Attachment:
    File comment: What a haul, what a haul!
    2018_05_30_14_34_40_Gem_Mining_Erfworld.jpg
    2018_05_30_14_34_40_Gem_Mining_Erfworld.jpg [ 47.03 KiB | Viewed 406 times ]

No need for more shmuckers.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu May 31, 2018 6:25 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Ruler of Erfworld This user is a part of Erfworld canon! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits
    and here's my haul! (no need for shmuckers!)
    Attachment:
    May Gem Haul 1.png
    May Gem Haul 1.png [ 59.64 KiB | Viewed 372 times ]

Attachment:
    May Gem Haul 2.png
    May Gem Haul 2.png [ 59.66 KiB | Viewed 372 times ]

Attachment:
    May Gem Haul 3.PNG
    May Gem Haul 3.PNG [ 60.19 KiB | Viewed 372 times ]

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu May 31, 2018 6:25 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Ruler of Erfworld This user is a part of Erfworld canon! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits
    and the rest!
    Attachment:
    May Gem Haul 4.PNG
    May Gem Haul 4.PNG [ 41.53 KiB | Viewed 372 times ]

Attachment:
    May Gem Haul 5.PNG
    May Gem Haul 5.PNG [ 35.69 KiB | Viewed 372 times ]

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Gems and Mine4Erf