Forum    Members    Search    FAQ

Board index » Erfworld Things » Gems and Mine4Erf

Post Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 4:45 pm 
This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf This user got funny with a rodent This user is a Tool! Shiny Red Star Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins For when you need it most
Nimelennar wrote:
]8\ ]8\ ]8\ New Gobwin hand: ]8\ ]8\ ]8\

Black hand: Aces full of Kings:

Quote:
A♦ 30377 JadedDragoon
A♣ 44207 ripple
A♠ 44404 FordPrfct
K♠ 44109 copperhamster
K♣ 30277 Storel

I can do you one better... apparently, I missed it last night before bed:

Black, Royal Flush
A♣ 44207 ripple
K♣ 30277 Storel
Q♣ 44282 dethmourne
J♣ 44402 JadedDragoon
T♣ 30323 Knott

Fear the would-be hero. For against the pangs of conscience, there is no more effective anesthesia than a righteous cause. And no one sees themselves as the villain, especially the villain.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 4:53 pm 
    This user posted the comment of the month Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Mined 4 Erf This user got funny with a rodent This user is a Tool! Shiny Red Star Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins For when you need it most
    This too, apparently:

Red, Straight Flush to Jack
    J♣ 30332 Calith
    T♣ 30066 Wolfgangs246
    9♣ 30440 dmolla
    8♣ 30100 FordPrfct
    7♣ 30177 JadedDragoon

We've had that one since yesterday, apparently.

Fear the would-be hero. For against the pangs of conscience, there is no more effective anesthesia than a righteous cause. And no one sees themselves as the villain, especially the villain.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 4:54 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Marbits
    JadedDragoon wrote:
    Nimelennar wrote:
    ]8\ ]8\ ]8\ New Gobwin hand: ]8\ ]8\ ]8\

Black hand: Aces full of Kings:

Quote:
    A♦ 30377 JadedDragoon
    A♣ 44207 ripple
    A♠ 44404 FordPrfct
    K♠ 44109 copperhamster
    K♣ 30277 Storel

I can do you one better... apparently, I missed it last night before bed:

Black, Royal Flush
    A♣ 44207 ripple
    K♣ 30277 Storel
    Q♣ 44282 dethmourne
    J♣ 44402 JadedDragoon
    T♣ 30323 Knott

Um... Only four of those are Gobwins; the other is Knott.

ETA: ditto for dmolla.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 4:56 pm 
    ... I filtered to just gobwins. I fucking know I did. ::throws his hands up in defeat::

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 5:00 pm 
    Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user is a Tool! Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Marbits
    JadedDragoon wrote:
    ... I filtered to just gobwins. I fucking know I did. ::throws his hands up in defeat::

It's a public spreadsheet. Someone might have removed the filter while you were working.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 5:01 pm 
    Nimelennar wrote:
    JadedDragoon wrote:

It's a public spreadsheet. Someone might have removed the filter while you were working.

must be.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 5:10 pm 
    A general notice (especially for the Marbits, who don't need another disadvantage): please check the spreadsheet after you submit to ensure your cards show up. We've had two prospective players so far who haven't submitted any useful information beyond name, tribe, and the Card ID #, so their cards were filtered out.
    Format is:
    Quote:
    05/01/2018 Mined [00000] A Spades Black

If it doesn't match that format (or with the fields in the same order, but across multiple lines), it won't get processed properly.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Tue May 22, 2018 7:13 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Mined 4 Erf Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits For when you need it most
    05/22/2018
    Mined [44431]
    Hearts
    Black

this gives the marbits three 2s

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu May 24, 2018 9:40 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Battle Crest Pins Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Year of the Dwagon Supporter This user was a Tool before it was cool Ruler of Erfworld This user is a part of Erfworld canon! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits
    another card update! This time I actually got a bunch of high cards! Still not super helpful without more Marbits participating...
    <O> :roll:

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu May 24, 2018 12:57 pm 
    05/23/2018 Mined [44506] 4 Hearts Black
    05/23/2018 Mined [44505] 8 Diamonds Red

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu May 24, 2018 4:50 pm 
    This user is a Tool! Mined 4 Erf Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits For when you need it most
    I almost feel like cards should be auto reported to avoid situations like this. Maybe we should create a marbits only thread to try to boost participation?

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Thu May 24, 2018 9:29 pm 
    Cryptomancer wrote:
    I almost feel like cards should be auto reported to avoid situations like this. Maybe we should create a marbits only thread to try to boost participation?

I don't know about the former. This is supposed to be fun, so decreasing active participation by making participation automatic wouldn't be a route I'd want to go down. It'd make the game just about building hands.

On the other hand, creating a new thread might increase that active participation (a problem for which I've tried nothin' and I'm all out of ideas), but it might be too little too late at this point. Certainly, going back next month to the format we used last month (when we had much higher participation) can only be an improvement.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri May 25, 2018 6:50 pm 
    Ooooh. The Marbits now have a seventh participant (not counting the two who aren't checking the PMs telling them to re-submit their cards in the correct format).

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri May 25, 2018 8:51 pm 
    Scoreboard Updated. Marbit Blue and Red hands improved. Someone, please double check me.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Fri May 25, 2018 9:07 pm 
    JadedDragoon wrote:
    Scoreboard Updated. Marbit Blue and Red hands improved. Someone, please double check me.

Blue and Red hands confirmed.

There are better Black hands, but if the 'Bits want them, they'll have to claim them themselves.

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 26, 2018 4:22 pm 
    This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user got funny with a rodent Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf
    05/26/2018
    Mined [44626]
    Spades
    Red

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sat May 26, 2018 11:53 pm 
    Nimelennar wrote:
    JadedDragoon wrote:

Blue and Red hands confirmed.

There are better Black hands, but if the 'Bits want them, they'll have to claim them themselves.

All i'm seeing is a king high flush in spades

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun May 27, 2018 12:32 am 
    I upgraded it to the ace high straight when I spotted it and forgot to post about it. Sorry.

But yes, there's a king high flush as of today.

K♠ 30296 stagepin
    Q♠ 43873 Erfbeer
    6♠ 30335 Cryptomancer
    5♠ 44532 dmolla
    2♠ 30352 Windscion

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun May 27, 2018 8:56 am 
    E is for Erfworld Supporter Year of the Dwagon Supporter Print Book 2 & Draw Book 3 Supporter This user is a Tool! Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Mined 4 Erf Has collected at least one unit Won Mine4erf for the Gobwins Won Mine4erf for the Marbits For when you need it most
    All of the cards I've mined this month; I've also uploaded these via the form.

Spoiler: show
    Collected Source Value Suit Deck

05/27/2018
    Mined [44639]
    Spades
    Red

05/26/2018
    Mined [44633]
    Diamonds
    Red

05/25/2018
    Mined [44592]
    Hearts
    Red

05/25/2018
    Mined [44590]
    Diamonds
    Red

05/25/2018
    Mined [44589]
    Q
    Spades
    Red

05/20/2018
    Mined [44335]
    K
    Hearts
    Black

05/19/2018
    Mined [44290]
    Hearts
    Red

05/18/2018
    Mined [44246]
    Q
    Diamonds
    Black

05/18/2018
    Mined [44207]
    A
    Clubs
    Black

05/18/2018
    Mined [44205]
    Diamonds
    Black

05/13/2018
    Mined [30519]
    Hearts
    Red

05/08/2018
    Mined [30361]
    A
    Diamonds
    Blue

05/01/2018
    Mined [29999]
    Hearts
    Blue

05/01/2018
    Mined [29965]
    Diamonds
    Blue

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Post Posted: Sun May 27, 2018 10:52 am 
    This user is a Tool! This user was a Tool before it was cool Pin-up Calendar and New Art Team Supporter Here for the 10th Anniversary Has collected at least one unit This user got funny with a rodent Erfworld Bicycle® Playing Cards supporter Mined 4 Erf
    Gowbin:
    05/27/2018
    Mined [44662]
    Clubs
    Blue

• Tip this post

Make Anonymous

Board index » Erfworld Things » Gems and Mine4Erf